lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: PETITION: Server Admin Forum (plus a cvar request or two)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-25-2003, 05:42 PM   #1
Lord Sokar

PETITION: Server Admin Forum (plus a cvar request or two)

I believe this forum should have a Server Admin board for the discussion of server configurations and issues. Not that long ago, there was a forum for server disucssions (back when MatrixCPA was the man to ask for server setup help). I don't understand why there isn't one now.

I understand there is a stuck thread, but that is weak to say the least. It's never apparent that it's been upated since the thread stays in the same place.

So sign here if you admins want a thread where we can take this stuff (that most players don't give a damn about seeing).

ALSO:::

I'm looking for a couple of cvar's that someone may have handy.

Since the search function is down, I would appreciate it if someone could post the full reduced blocking values for the ghoul whatsit and the sabertrace somethingoranother cvars.

Also, I found a server with infinite wall-hang-time. You could jump up and hang on to the wall as long you like. Does anyone know this cvar/value?

Thanx!!!

<System Lords> | OC-3
66.98.176.218:29070 - Saber only, increased saber damage, reduced blocking, custom map rotation and more to come.
Lord Sokar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2003, 07:48 PM   #2
Lord Sokar

Christ. NOBODY here wants the server forum back?

WTF

<System Lords> | OC-3
66.98.176.218:29070 - Saber only, increased saber damage, reduced blocking, custom map rotation and more to come.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:56 AM   #3
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Re: PETITION: Server Admin Forum (plus a cvar request or two)

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sokar
I understand there is a stuck thread, but that is weak to say the least. It's never apparent that it's been upated since the thread stays in the same place.
You know that there has been a new post in the thread when the little "new post" arrow is next to it.

I think the cvars you are looking for are
g_saberghoul2collision and g_sabertracesaberfirst. Those are the JO ones anyway.
Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 02:05 AM   #4
Jed

Moved to Feedback.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2003, 06:10 AM   #5
Lord Sokar

I got the cvar's Prime, thanx.

There's another one that allows infinite hang time on the walls, you don't happen to know that one do you?

<System Lords> | OC-3
Old 09-26-2003, 09:00 AM   #6
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
g_debugmelee 1

That allows infinite wall-sticking, plus gives fists secondary staff kicks and grapples (primary+secondary).

Nice. ; )

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > JediKnight.Net > Feedback > PETITION: Server Admin Forum (plus a cvar request or two)