lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi War
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2003, 12:07 AM   #41
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
((No, I'm just not invincible. I mean, would anyone stay concious if they slammed their head into a steel wall? Not likely... ))

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 01:10 AM   #42
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((He's talking about the fact that you always slam yourself against walls and other stuff that incapacitates/kills you))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 02:07 AM   #43
Apologetic
Veteran

((((Ok...)))

Apo had been fighting Ev'rem when rouge squadron began the fight in space.The sun was begining to rise and the fight was begining to weaken"You cant keep up."Ev'rem grined"Lets just see...

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 12:53 PM   #44
weiderudare
Veteran

Shade finally killed the dark jedi.
"YES! Now I can help the other ones!"
He got to his feet, only to find himself sorrouned by stormtroopers.
"Crap...."
He extracted two guns, turned them onto automatic mode and started fighting the stormtroopers.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 08:05 PM   #45
Hermie
vs. The World.

Current Game: On the top of it.
Forum Veteran 
When Timor finally reached the roof, most of the dark jedis were allready inside. but now stormtroopers streamed out of the ships, so Timor started firing at them. 15 STs went down before they realized where the shots came from, another 12 before they could fire back. " I love this!" Timor thought as he sendt another rocket flying against the ground

Hermie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2003, 09:29 PM   #46
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo fought and saw a glimps of the AT-AT's coming through the forest"You couldnt just bombard us could you"Ev'rem laughed
"Well that'd be to simple"And they continued to fight.

Old 10-29-2003, 11:42 PM   #47
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor woke up groggily. Why am I always the one to be knocked out? he thought, annoyed. He got up and looked around. The place was deserted. The floor was scattered with dead Dark Jedi. He stepped between the corpses and made his way to the main door. He ran outside to meet the wave of approaching stormtroopers. Suddenly, and explosion behind him knocked him flat. He turned to see Timor firing rockets from the roof.

"Hey, watch it! I'm your own man!" Kilmor yelled. Then he turned to chop off an unfortunate stormtrooper's head, he began slicing and kicking, rolling and deflecting as he battled the stormtroopers, one against thousands of troopers. He knew he wouldn't last long out here.

Old 10-30-2003, 02:22 AM   #48
Apologetic
Veteran

"Yes well I guess they should know about your little surprise"Ev'rem glares at him"How did youi know of that?"Apo blocks his hit"Your predictablity"Apo gets into a saber lock"Well they will never find out and you cant stop it"Apo groans a bit"Thats were your wrong."

Mean while Timor continued to rocket until an AT-AT came threw the forest and aproached the academy.Kilmor and the other Jedi stare as the dark Jedi run to the At-At

Old 10-30-2003, 11:23 AM   #49
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe was lyeing(?) on the ground uncontious and heavily wounded. He just lie's ther and sends somekind of help message with the Force.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2003, 06:19 PM   #50
Hermie
vs. The World.

Forum Veteran 
Timor looked up to see what everyone was staring at, only to find a giant steel dinosaur trampling through the gate, destroing it in the prosses. Timor thought it was a smart idea to save some rockets for later. "i would give my left arm for a jet pack right now"
and figured that he was a somewhat easy target here when he was fighting a enemy as tall as the academy. He hid behind one of the giant pillars, grabbed one of the det packs he used to carry in his belt, armed it and waited for the AT-AT to come close...

Old 10-30-2003, 07:05 PM   #51
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

The gorund shook as the AT-AT approached. Kilmor turned and ran, but the machine took huge steps. Kilmor ran faster and faster, but was getting really tired. The foot rose right behind him and slammed against the ground with such force he went flying like a feather. He landed next to Te'Ku. Coughing ans spitting out dirt, he got up and carried Te'Ku bcak to the Academy. He brought him to the medics and they worked to heal his wounds. kilmor turned and ran to help other injured Jedi.

Old 10-31-2003, 01:59 AM   #52
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo noticed that the tables had turned to the Dark Jedi's side"I have a feeling that somethings just not right."Ev'rem laughed"Well you senses tell you well."He found that a group of AT-AT's were following the first.Then he found one of the worst...creatures of a strange orgin with armored Yirslami((((That force blocking animal thing yea))))on their backs he notices Rancors, Reeks,wandrella's,nexu's,acklay's all force resistant"I should have known....Well im at the top of the academy so i shouldnt worry til they crash the place....."

Old 10-31-2003, 10:42 AM   #53
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

The number of Jedi grew smaller and the number of enemies grew larger. "We're not going to make this! Where's Apo?? Tell him to order a retreat!"

He watched as several of his best friends and a few Jedi Masters disappeared underneath the AT-AT's massive foot. An explosion nearby sent dead Jedi flying everywhere, and Kilmor wondered if he was the only Jedi alive.

Old 10-31-2003, 10:58 AM   #54
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher woke up. He instinctively reached for his saber with his left hand, but remembered it was no longer there. He stood up, grabbed his saber with his right hand, and pressed on.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-31-2003, 12:00 PM   #55
Hermie
vs. The World.

Forum Veteran 
Timor found out that if he should blow the heads of AT-ATs, he'd have to use more than one det pack. so he charged another pair of det packs and held them as firm as he could. that was not easy, because now his hand had started to shake. "damn" he thought "im gonna charge a goddamned AT-AT." he picked up the comlink the academy had given him when he had his first mission for them, and hoped Apo was avaivable. "Apo, you there?"

----------------------------------------------
((the creatures name is Ysalamari))

Old 11-01-2003, 05:38 PM   #56
Apologetic
Veteran

(((Yea that.))))

Apo knew it to be usless he knock Ev'rem into a room and locks the door."All Jedi retreat to the transports"Apo programed the transports to head to Echo base.(((Hoth for those who dont kno and for those who dont kno more thats the ice planet))))Apo turns to see a few transports take off while ion cannons cover them"We will meet again"Apo goes to his ship and begins take off.

Old 11-01-2003, 07:34 PM   #57
Hermie
vs. The World.

Forum Veteran 
"all jedi......" that didn't exactly cover Timor. So, he could either stay here and put his strenght up against several AT-ATs and legions of stormtroopers and dark jedis, OR, he could get the hell over to his ship and get OUTA HERE!!!!!!! considering that everyone else was about to leave, there was only one wise choice. but before he left, he threw the detonation packs at the head of the front AT-AT with great accuracy, wich that had given him the nickname "sureshot", and detonated them as he ran down the stairs. just as the door opened in the front of him, he heard a loud THUMP as the head fell to the ground, and cought himself in grinning widely. The new republic would really appreciate that, even though they dont earn anything by it. now that they knew he could take out AT-ATs, they would maybe give him more difficult missions, maybe even raise his usual wage. He went to his room and took with him the main card to his ship, wich he always took out so no one should steal it. Then, he headed for the hangar and to his beloved YT-1300 corellian freighter ((I just had to, the Falcon rocks))

Old 11-01-2003, 07:57 PM   #58
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo gets into the air and takes to echo base through the battle between rouge squadron.When Apo lands the others land and Apo closes the roof doors."Ok guys we need to make a counter attack plan."

Old 11-01-2003, 11:23 PM   #59
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor fights off another group of stormtroopers. "I'm getting tired," Kilmor yells. "Gimme some help here, guys!"

Suddenly, he looks around. "Hey, where is everybod..." Then he sees the fleet of transports on their way away from the planet.

"No one told me we were evacuating, dammit," Kilmor grumbled as he Force Pushed the stormtroopers away and ran for his ship. He barely managed to blast out of the hangar bay before half of the academy exploded and crumbled to the ground. He took one last at his room, holding everything he loved, then it disinegrated. Kilmor turned and shot off after the others.

Old 11-02-2003, 12:00 AM   #60
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo felt a bump in the force."We left someone..but who"Apo shakes his head and gets a few droids to go back and search for any ships that are ours.Apo must give the orders the droids could handle it"I must have rouge squadron attack the ships and you can move into their landing site and maby take some AT-AT's"Apo points out possible points of entry and escape....

Old 11-02-2003, 12:56 AM   #61
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher ran outside and looked up, the Jedi were evacuating. He was about to meet with the rest of the sith, but suddenly, he was knocked out.
((New minor character))
The Jedi who had knocked Fisher out dragged him to his ship. He took off, and met with the rest of the Jedi.
"I've captured one of the sith, it looks like he's an apprentice. We might be able to turn him."

Old 11-02-2003, 01:13 AM   #62
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo Turns to see someone draging another through the crowd."Maby but keep him in the old Wampa cells"He drags him into a cage full of wampa skelotons.He takes his saber locks the cells and checks the briefing.

Old 11-02-2003, 06:40 AM   #63
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe was lying on the ground, only few feet away from his ship.
"Guys... Hey... Guys" Tepe said quietly like trieing to get somekind of message to the others with the Force but because the Ysalamari's, others didn't get the message. Tepe tried to get to his ship but when he looked his other leg, he saw a big burning mark. "Damn stormtroopers..." Tepe thinked and tried to get to his ship again. In few moments, Tepe was in his ship and blasted off, cursing the planet and cursing the Dark jedi's, stormtroopers, coward Jedi's and cursing the reinforcment that never arrived.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2003, 10:53 AM   #64
Hermie
vs. The World.

Forum Veteran 
Just when as he was about to take of, Timor realized that Shades ship stood there, empty. he hesitaded for a moment, then ran back into the academy. but just as the door automaticly opened, the entire hallway collapsed! He drew up his "super-gadget" wich he got from an old man on Correlia years ago, for saving his life. this thingy could communicate with most types of intercoms, record bits of film, and view almost every Inter-Vision channels in the known universe. he searched for Shades frequenzy. "Shade, can you hear me?!"

Old 11-02-2003, 02:52 PM   #65
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok guys before we attack we must seperate teams"Apo points to a group"Silver team is incharge of rescuing the others.Gold team will help destroy the starfleet. The rest of the Jedi can assist me and infiltrate the sith base and take over thier AT-AT's ship ect."

Old 11-03-2003, 05:57 AM   #66
weiderudare
Veteran

Shade heard the call from his radio and started retreating to his ship
"Im here, where is everybody? Damn Jedis, always leaving me in some sort of trouble...."
With that, Shade ran past Timor and into his ship.
"Ok, where too?"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 11-03-2003, 10:45 AM   #67
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

"Yavin 4! Hurry!" Kilmor's voice crackled in Shade's comlink. "They left me behind, too..."

Old 11-03-2003, 12:45 PM   #68
Hermie
vs. The World.

Forum Veteran 
((ehm joe, the academy IS on yavin 4, they went to Hoth.))

"Hey Kilmor, you can ride with me, i got plenty of room."
Timor said as he ran into his ship and started it up again. "They are laying battleplans on Hoth, but if we are quick, we might be able to partisipate."

Old 11-03-2003, 03:53 PM   #69
weiderudare
Veteran

"Quick? Thats one word my ship doesn't know today...."
Shade tried to get his hyperdrive to work.
"Damnit, it will only take me to Hoth. Not back again... Oh, well. Who cares?"
With that, Shade blasted into hyperspace

Old 11-03-2003, 10:02 PM   #70
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok guys you know the plan. Take a breather and relax while i make that virus"Apo goes to his old room."Hope that computer still works"Apo Logs on"Ok lets see..."

Old 11-03-2003, 10:09 PM   #71
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher started waking up. The Jedi called Apo.
"He's starting to wake up sir."

Old 11-03-2003, 10:51 PM   #72
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((Thanks. That's what I meant ))

"No, that's okay, my ship is operating nicely," Kilmor replies as he shifts to lightspeed.

Old 11-03-2003, 11:50 PM   #73
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo logs off and walks to the cell"Ok, speak up we need information."

Old 11-03-2003, 11:58 PM   #74
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well you're not getting any from me" Though his tone was rebellious, he was scared to death, especially now that he had lost a hand.

Old 11-04-2003, 12:34 AM   #75
Apologetic
Veteran

"No matter your information will be usless when we are through and we will drive the sith out of our academy"Apo could tell that this one was going to be use full

Old 11-04-2003, 01:56 AM   #76
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You'll never get in" He said, his voice wavering, and his face now showing some fear.

Old 11-04-2003, 07:42 AM   #77
Hermie
vs. The World.

Forum Veteran 
"weary well then" Timor said and blasted into hyperspace himself.
He landed on Hoth minutes later and stepped out of his ship. "ok, whats the plan he asked the Jedi who were next to the landing spot. "we've split into teams, one to rescue the rest of the guys, one to destroy the starfleet and one to infiltrate the Sith base and destroy the AT-AT." "hhmm, I need to talk to Apo" he said and walked in to the base. He fund Apo bending over the computers, while arguing with a Dark Jedi in a cage behind him. "Hello there, we dont need rescuing anymore, and Ill be happy to help out in air support"

EDIT: I ran out off time, So im posting rest off the post now

Last edited by Hermie; 11-04-2003 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:09 PM   #78
Apologetic
Veteran

"Ok good those droids will get it"Apo turns to the dark jedi"Well trust me we will get the academy back."Sudenly a wampa come around joke and Apo locks the door.

((((Just go with it noone will die)))))

Old 11-04-2003, 10:18 PM   #79
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher turned around, and yelled with fear. He ran to the door and started banging on it.
"THIS ISN'T A DROID, IT'S A WAMPA!"

Old 11-04-2003, 11:55 PM   #80
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo stared at the cameras and laughed "Ok he has had enough"The wampa deteriorates to reveil it to be a hologram.Apo walks back in"Yes well once we stress you enough your body will weaken but i have no use for you at the moment."Apo locks the door and continues on his virus.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Jedi War