lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi War
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-11-2003, 01:26 AM   #121
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo sensed something was wrong."Someone was dieing..."Apo rushed through the whole base and found Fisher.He took him into the bacta tank and heated it up to a desent tempeture."Another day another dying sith."

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2003, 11:01 AM   #122
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher's vital signs stopped dropping, but didn't improve.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2003, 11:35 AM   #123
weiderudare
Veteran

(((((Are we in a spaceship?)))))))
After a while, Shade was put in a small room. He was still uncouncis.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2003, 12:53 PM   #124
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
(((We're at the base on Hoth.)))

"Where are we headed now, Apo?" Kilmor asked, running after Apo like a kid tagging along with their older brother.

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2003, 01:42 PM   #125
Hermie
vs. The World.

Current Game: On the top of it.
Forum Veteran 
Timor followed quickly after. "jeesh, im sorry Apo, but I was all wrapped up in that virus you were creating, its some pretty heavy stuff." Timor took himself on the forehead and tried to look really ashamed "I cant do much here anyway, mind if I go help out Rouge sqadron?"
(((btw can every1 just see half my av or is it just me?)))

Hermie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2003, 02:14 PM   #126
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((It must be just you, I can see it fine ))

Old 11-11-2003, 05:12 PM   #127
weiderudare
Veteran

Suddenly, Shade woke up. He looked around him and then got to his feet. He searched the room for his lightsabers and when he found them, he ignited them. He felt the presence of another dark jedi on the base. Together, they might be able to flee. Shade walked out off the room, and when a guard asked him how he felt, Shade quickly choppped off his head. After a short walk, he found Fisher. He didn't need to speak, the offer was clear. The dark side was flowing through Shade, making him stronger by the second.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
Old 11-11-2003, 05:17 PM   #128
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((Where is everyone going?))

Old 11-11-2003, 05:36 PM   #129
weiderudare
Veteran

(((Who is going where, when?)))))

Old 11-11-2003, 05:39 PM   #130
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((EXACTLY WHAT I'M ASKING!!! ))

Old 11-11-2003, 06:40 PM   #131
weiderudare
Veteran

((((((Well, Shade is escaping the base to reach the Empire and kill you all, and wants Fisher with him. So, you can try to stop him if you want))))))))))

Old 11-11-2003, 06:55 PM   #132
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor stumbled from the desrted building where he had fought the Dark Jedi. He was exhausted and sweaty. But a moment later, he sensed another Dark presence, very near by. Kilmor forwned and pulled out his lightsaber. Who could it be? fisher? What would Fisher be doing out of his cell?

Kilmor ran into the hangar bay and looked around. He spotted a disappearing figure. The figure was using the Force to turn invisible. Only a Dark Jedi could do that. Who could it be?
Kilmor used Force Seeing to penetrate the Dark Jedi's disguise, and almost choked. It was Shade!
"Shade!" Kilmor yelled, very unwisely. The Dark Jedi vanished completely. Kilmor came to a halt, his lightsaber humming. What was going on?

Old 11-11-2003, 07:09 PM   #133
weiderudare
Veteran

Shade appeared behind Kilmor
"Kilmor, I do not wish to strike you down. Leave me and Fisher so that we can go and find our home."
Shade ignited his sabers.
"Otherwise, I will have to kill you. And I don't want to do that. Not yet."

Old 11-11-2003, 07:17 PM   #134
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher ran out of his cell, now that it was open. He knew where they had his saber, so he immediatly got it out. He ignited it and appeared next to Shade.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-11-2003, 07:47 PM   #135
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor's eyes narrowed. "You forgot the third option, Shade; I defeat you."

He ignited both of his lightsabers. "I used to be on the Dark Side myself, working for the legendary Jerec. It didn't give me power or happiness. The Light Side has. It will be the same for you."

Kilmor lashed out his foot, bringing Shade to the ground, and lunged forward.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:02 PM   #136
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher jumped forward, blocking Kilmore's lunge.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:15 PM   #137
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor and Fisher locked lightsabers. Kilmor pushed against him, the Foce aiding him. Eventually, Fiisher stumbled, and Kilmor moved to slice his lightsaber handle in half.

"See what you can do now," Kilmor murmured, moving back and dropping into a defensive stance.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:21 PM   #138
weiderudare
Veteran

Shade looked at Kilmor and Fisher. Fisher could handle Kilmor long enough for Shade to escape. After all, Fisher could be collected another time.
Shade started to run towards the hangar.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:26 PM   #139
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor wasn't about to lose Shade. He grabbed him with the Force, and slammed him into a wall, knocking him out. Then he dove for Fisher again, lightsaber slashing.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:39 PM   #140
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher dodges the saber, stepping to the right. He force grabs Kilmore in midair, and slams him against a wall, then he pulls Kilmor's lightsaber toward him, debating what to do with it.

Old 11-11-2003, 08:57 PM   #141
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo breaks into the fight and ignites his sabers and helps out Kilmor."Here we go again..."

Old 11-11-2003, 08:57 PM   #142
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor, for the first time since he became a Jedi, thrust out his hand and sent bolts of lighting into Fisher. Fisher was lifted off the ground, Kilmors lightsaber flipping through the air. Kilmor reached up and caught it.

Old 11-11-2003, 09:18 PM   #143
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher writhed in pain, finally he fell back to the floor knocked out.

Old 11-11-2003, 09:21 PM   #144
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor massaged his sore arms and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. Being a Jedi sure was draining. Kilmor rolled both of the Dark Jedi over and tied their hands and feet behind them with a special type of wire that shocked them if they moved too sharply or quickly. then he locked them in seperate cells at opposite ends of the base to keep them from making plans. "Let's see you escape this!" Kilmor muttered.

Old 11-12-2003, 01:39 PM   #145
weiderudare
Veteran

Shade simply used the force to slip out of the wire and then casually opened the door.

Old 11-12-2003, 04:51 PM   #146
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher was slowly doing what Shade did, only about halfway through the wire.

Old 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM   #147
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo noticed that the crew was ready for take off"Kilmor leave them here we can leave and get off this ice"Apo locks the door and runs toward his ship

Old 11-12-2003, 09:09 PM   #148
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor swings into his cockpit. "Right behind you, Apo..."

Old 11-12-2003, 10:00 PM   #149
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Odd, they seem to be leaving." Said Fisher to Shade

Old 11-12-2003, 11:42 PM   #150
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

"That's right," said Kilmor from behind them. "But I'm staying. Kilmor told me to keep an eye on you."

Old 11-13-2003, 12:14 AM   #151
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
"That's right," said Kilmor from behind them. "But I'm staying. Kilmor told me to keep an eye on you."
(Kilmor told himself to keep an eye on us?)

Old 11-13-2003, 12:53 AM   #152
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

"Exactly," replied the second Kilmor, smiling and not explaining further.

Old 11-13-2003, 06:27 AM   #153
weiderudare
Veteran

"So, your not Kilmor? Ah, I get it, your Kilmors clone? We met before. Sorry to say, you have to die now."
Shade ignited his sabers and got into fighting position.

Old 11-13-2003, 07:21 PM   #154
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor's clone didn't move for his lightsaber. "Now that you have figured out who I am, you probably also remember I'm a Sith. Which means I wasn't at all sent by Kilmor. I'm here to help you."

-------

Kilmor felt a disturbance in the Force. There was a very Dark presence nearby, and it was giving him a sick feeling. Something is very wrong here, Kilmor thought. He only got this kind of feeling when there was a group of Dark Jedi nearby. And as far as he knew, Shade and Fisher were at seperate parts at the building. How could he be getting this sensation?
Kilmor halted his slowly moving ship. "Sorry, Apo," Kilmor said through the comlink. "I have a feeling I'm still needed here." Kilmor slid back out of his cockpit and locked it. Then he pulled out his lightsaber and heade for Fisher's cell, because Fisher had the strongest connection with the Force.

Old 11-13-2003, 08:53 PM   #155
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"A clone of a jedi becomes a sith? That has poetic irony."
He sensed someone heading toward his cell.
"Someone seems tp be going to check out my cell. Could it be the other Kilmore sensing you?"

Old 11-13-2003, 10:06 PM   #156
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo knew what was happening."Kilmor keep sharp this may be another antic from the essense of the dark side"(((See the life of a Jedi Rpg)))Apo leads the assult on the sith.they arrive on the academy and imedeitly attack the super star destroyer and the infantry goes to the academy to infaltrate the base.(((They dont kno we are here yet so be sneak like you kno return of the jedi stuff)))While the others fight Apo sneaks into the destroyer and locks their comunications so nooone can call for help.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:35 PM   #157
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor's clone whirled around. "Yes, he must have sensed me. Being his clone, we sorta have a connection through the Force, so it's not easy to hide from him."
The evil clone pulled out both of his lightsabers. "It's 3 vs. 1, guys. Let's finish him off!"

-----

When Kilmor reached Fisher's cell, he found it empty. He was a little surprised, but he had predicted this would happen. The Dark presence was growing stronger. Kilmor's gut instinct screamed at him to leave now, but Kilmor needed to track these Dark Jedi down. If they managed to band together and find others to serve their cause, they could very well overpower the Jedi.

Old 11-13-2003, 11:13 PM   #158
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Fisher took out his lightsaber, and another one he had found that a jedi carelessly left behind.
"Let's get him"

Old 11-13-2003, 11:47 PM   #159
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Kilmor was inspecting Fisher's cell when something stopped him cold in his tracks. Right around the corner, he heard the very familiar hissing of an ignited lightsaber, and three ominous words in Fisher's voice: "Let's get him."
Oh, God, Kilmor thought. The Dark presence was more than one person. There was three. Two was already half impossible, but three? Kilmor almost ignited his lightdsaber, but he knew that this once, it was better to flee. Three angry Sith versus one Jediw with no connection to anyone else was trouble. Kilmor, for the first time for as long as he could remeber, turned on his heel and ran for his life towards the hangar door, but he kept his lightsabers out.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:54 AM   #160
Apologetic
Veteran

Apo ran through the super star destroyer and finally planted his virus but he also picked up valuble information."Well they can call for help so i should"Apo takes control of the ship and lands it on largest water peice of Endor.Apo gets out flys his ship close to the suth base and quietly sneaks closer to it.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Jedi War