lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: lubbynbubby
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-22-2003, 09:34 PM   #1
Brushguy
Rookie

lubbynbubby

I'm having some problems with The Dig and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (demo from Computer Gaming World).

In The Dig, I've done everything necessary to get into the crypt via the lowering platform (I've made the moons eclipse, uncovered the lens, pushed the floor piece down with the rod, got the lights on, and read the museum display about it), and yet Low still won't go down. Why not?

Also, in the demo for Emperor's Tomb, on the Instanbul Breakout level, after Mei Ying helps you kill the three guys, you climb the bamboo structure, and swing on the chain to the above walkway. I'm outside and I switch to Wall Mode with "E." I get about halfway across the catwalk and Indy bumps off and falls to his doom. What am I doing wrong?

Thanx for any help you can give!

Last edited by Brushguy; 10-25-2003 at 10:41 AM.
Brushguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2003, 09:40 PM   #2
Brushguy
Rookie

AAARGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!

That was soooo embarrassing!

Sorry about the topic title, people. I thought that the "Post Subject" box line was where you enter your password. Guess that's what I get for being in a hurry! Please forgive me and please nobody make fun of me!
Brushguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2003, 11:42 PM   #3
ptdc

I'm trying very hard not to and it's eating me up. I hope you've changed it? As for the help.... well I played the dig about a month ago and I've already forgotten.

DELETED
ptdc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Help! > lubbynbubby