lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Is this guy a f*g or what? (read the post)
Yes 3 75.00%
Absolutely 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: THe Cheapest Way to kill some1 :)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-19-2003, 05:40 PM   #1
Chuahtemoc

Post THe Cheapest Way to kill some1 :)

I saw something hilarious today. Some guy was walking around in a ffa match, acting all cool and prophetic and cough-homosexual-cough and saying he was the ****. Then he challenged someone to a saber duel, and when they stood still to read the text and to reply, he went and killed them, either Lunge style or roll-stabbing. It was great, andWHenever I killed the guy who was doing it he would constantly call me a lamer, n00b, spammer, heh, you know, that sort of sh!t.

i wish i had half the mind to make a movie of that :P

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2003, 07:05 PM   #2
BawBag™

No offense Chuahtemoc, but seen as this is the type of player that ruins MP and the fact we've all seen them, I don't think anyone should care.

BawBag™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 12:39 AM   #3
Chuahtemoc

Post lol i need posts shhhhhhh

lol i know, i know, but this guy was funny because he was prattling on about how incredible he was while owning some really really newbie player who kept asking how to play better. I would have helped him but I was busy laughing. After the newb finally got the idea and left, he tried it on me and i force pull+stabbed him when he was expecting me to stand still. he omg bs and died a couple more times to me, then left. lol. lol. can't say it any other way.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Old 11-20-2003, 06:08 AM   #4
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Yeah, i know some people act cool and think they're sooooo smart. But got their a$$ kicked in the end.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 11:08 AM   #5
Sam Fisher
eh.

Lamers are just people with inflated egos. I deflate them.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 02:05 PM   #6
Neverhoodian
If I may make a point...

It's always great when a guy like that challenges me to a duel saying "OMG, YOU GONNA BE PWNED BY MAH MAHD SKILLZ!"

...Only to be utterly decimated in the first few seconds.

Gotta keep the kiddies in line.

Dark Forces Total Conversion-http://darkforces.jediknight.net
Relive the classic that started it all!
Open Jedi Project-http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisp...s=&forumid=542
Working to expand the JA experience!
Neverhoodian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 03:20 PM   #7
Sam Fisher
eh.

Quote:
Gotta keep the kiddies in line.
Amen!

There was one time when someone was talking a lot of smack, and how he would kill me, and it turned out that I killed him 10 times to 0 losses.

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 07:58 PM   #8
Chuahtemoc

Thumbs up lol

you know what i really wish? i wish little blobs of text would form in the speech blurbs above people's heads so you could kill them while they were typing if it came out to be something like "I'm b0ut to 0wn y3r stup!d @$$!!!"... lol

3x50p 11.21.03
Old 11-20-2003, 08:05 PM   #9
BawBag™

I came up with a fantastic strategy for dealing with lamers after I purchased JA. I just stopped playing MP.
BawBag™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2003, 10:06 PM   #10
Chuahtemoc

lol... get harder bot routes i suppose, but stopping altogether is stupid. that's cutting off your nose to spite your face.

3x50p 11.21.03
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > THe Cheapest Way to kill some1 :)