lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: STUCK- Bespin Streets (spoilers) HELP ME!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-22-2003, 01:32 PM   #1
Mr Flibble

STUCK- Bespin Streets (spoilers) HELP ME!

First of all I'm no green wimpy guy. I'm a bad-ass Jedi.
Even on these forums, I no newbie, I just re-registered (my computer went all cockamamie).
But I'm stuck. I HAVE ALREADY read every walkthrough, but I can't do it.
I'm on Bespin streets. I have the R5 droid, I went into the small room and activated the elevator. R5 opened the door. Then...
It's the corridor with all the trip mines, snipers and bow-ers.
I have tried shooting the mines but I get shot at.
I even tried setting my item as Bacta tanks, putting on force speed and running sideways (with incredible speed) Shooting at all the gunners, whilst similtainiously using myself to blow up mines, then healing with Bacta.

(It sounds like it could work, but believe me, It doesn't)

People who call me 'paranoid' are probably in on the plot.
Mr Flibble is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2003, 02:11 PM   #2
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Well i think theres this corner that you could stand and take cover, go there and blast the mines and finish the gunners.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2003, 06:19 PM   #3
Sam Fisher
eh.

I just go behind one of those supports, andd it protects me for a sec, then I just blast the mines with the Repeater. And I go back and forth between the supports, and on the other side, I shoot the aliens off. With the Tenloss..

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2003, 09:36 PM   #4
Mr Flibble

Hey I got it!
But I did it a little differently...
Force Power: Speed
weapon:Imperial Heavy Repeater
Strategy: Used the force, then ran out IN FRONT OF R5 ( to slow 'im down)
Then fired at the LOW mines, and crawled under the high ones.

I hope this helps any other people, because this is tough area ( until you get it, then it looks easy...)

People who call me 'paranoid' are probably in on the plot.
Mr Flibble is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2003, 12:47 AM   #5
Chuahtemoc

btw

you can force push the r5

go in front and push him back, i mean, it sounds like common sense but very few ppl think of it

bsides, if you push the droid back a bit, you have enough time to snipe the guys up on the walkway AND take out the mines. :P

YORIMOTO says SUMiSUMi!!!

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." - Thomas Jefferson

"It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, peace, peace; but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Forbid it, Almighty God -- I know not what course others may take; but as for me -- give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

3x50p 11.21.03
Chuahtemoc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > STUCK- Bespin Streets (spoilers) HELP ME!