lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SP Lemming Rosh
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-07-2003, 03:30 AM   #1
LordLucless
Lurker

SP Lemming Rosh

I cannot finish the very first mission, because Rosh keeps dying. There are two trees you must cut down to make bridges. You cut down the first one, and Rosh comes and joins you. Then the two of you run around to the left, through a door Rosh opens, over a bridge, and you're faced with a river. On the other side of the river is the next tree to cut down. However, when I jump over the river, Rosh attempts to do likewise, and ends up as a red coloured splotch on the landscape, while I kneel and mourn for the little moron. How am I supposed to get to the other side of the river, when Rosh is determined to pancake himself whenever I get there?

Here's a shot of Rosh in action: http://howsfamily.net/suicide-rosh.png
LordLucless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2003, 04:02 AM   #2
Samuel Dravis

Try restarting the game. Don't let Rosh take on the bad guys. If it doesn't work, you could always mod the training_rosh npc (think that's it)...

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2003, 09:46 AM   #3
LordLucless
Lurker

Gah, yes, you're right. He must have been on low health before he made the jump. Not that there was any reason to jump that high, but still...stupid bot. Thanks for your help
LordLucless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > SP Lemming Rosh