lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Major help needed...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-10-2003, 11:42 PM   #1
Sabrewings
Lurker

Major help needed...

Okay, I just borrowed Gal Batt from my friend, installed it, and tried to run it. The intro movies from the feature films played then when (I guess) the menu was supposed to come up, I was greeted with a back screen and the gray cursor. Any thoughts or suggestions? The friend I borrowed it from said he never had the problem. Here're my comp specs:

1.8Ghz P4
512mb DDR ram
32mb GeForce2 mx200 (just updated drivers to be sure)
60GB hard drive

I don't have the specs sheet, so I don't know if I'm not fit for it (though I doubt there's a strategy game that would tax my PC).
Sabrewings is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2003, 02:09 PM   #2
DarthMaulUK

Very odd one this. Normally i would direct you to update your drivers.

Your graphics card should play the game as the graphics are not very demanding. I take it you have a nvidia. Best bet is to uninstall your old drivers download the new ones and install them again.

It might be an idea to re-install your game again. Make sure that any anti-virus software is off during the procress. If this doesnt work, post back

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Tech Troubles > Major help needed...