Yep, that's right...I released an update to the mod. It's been a while, but here are some of the new things:
* Refactored some code having to do with the saber damage cvars.
* Project has been upgraded to compile in Visual Studio 2005. VS 2002 and 2003 projects still exist.
* Over 10 new bugfixes applied from authors in LucasForums. Author credit is commented in the code.
* New emsit4, emsit5, and emsit6 emotes so you can sit proper in those chairs. That is a total of 20 emotes in all.
* New g_mPSayMode CVar to control the location of the private chat messages.
* New warning system based on the idea introduced by MultiPlayer Xtra mod.
* Re-added g_mSaberDMGIdle and g_mSaberDMGThrow CVars to better control the saber system should it deviate from basejk.
* New CVars g_mDuelTimer and g_mDuelTimerWait to control the waiting period a client needs to wait between another private duel.
* New Cvar g_mBanFile to signify the name of the file you want to save the banned IP addresses in.
More functionality can be found in the Readme.htm. If you want a serverside mod that plays like basejk, then this is just for you. So head over to http://www.jk3files.com
and download it today. Operators are standing by.