lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: there is no peace part 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-23-2004, 10:27 PM   #121
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( You've defenatly made a good villan there. The best kind, one that you can love to hate, hehe. Congrats! ))

Sukara raised his hand infront of Jamises face. "Here, let me try one of my new skills." As the force slowly moved thru Sukara's hand, and into Jamises broken nose, it straightened, the bones mending, and become right, as they should be. "Not bad for my first live try!" Sukara said happily.

Thinking about what Jamis said, he agreed. "Would you like to come with me and Visona? Atleast untill you decide on if you want to go back the order or not. Theres safety in numbers, and I doubt the Sith will be after your friends if I'm away from them."

Sukara once again gazed into the sky of Coronet. "We have a new enemy to deal with, and I know not who it could be..."
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2004, 10:53 PM   #122
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Brittany frowned, hoping that her twin sister Marli had not somehow been resurrected once more. She could not see how that was possible except through cloning and Marli's body had been lost in the oceans. No, it could not be Marli. That was certain.

The fight had forced Brittany to wake up completely and she was not pleased with that. In fact, she was a little grouchy now, but grateful nonetheless for the help of Sukara.

"We can be glad that's over," she said, but suddenly frowned. "For now, that is."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2004, 11:05 PM   #123
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara nods slowly and sighs, wanting to make sinse of the whole thing. "I just can't think of who - Nah, no way could it be her. Could it? I guess, she was a master of force attacks, as I was of the lightsaber."

Sukara was lost deep in thought, but his concentration was quickly broken by a voice. "Who are you talking about?" Asked Rick.

"Well...there was another student, Doyen Armala. She, like me, disliked Zera, and resented him for chooseing Hadeous over her. Honestly though, I can understand why Zera would, Doyen...Doyen was very very hung up on herself, to say the least. Though she was strong in the force, she often neglected the dutys asaigned to her by her supieriors, in favor of makeing sure that her hair was properly done, or that she was always dressed perfectly..." Sukara stopped, catching his breath.

"Well, I had not heared from her in a long time, I thought she must have been killed by the time I saw Zera himself struck down. I couldn't have guessed she was waiting to take the mantle of Sith Lord from me. She can have it though. I don't want it. But she is dangerous, and though its not my responcability, I sujest you and your Republic look into it."

Seeing the Republic troops nearing, he turned to Jamis. "I told Visona to wait by our Star Fighter, are you comeing with me? Or do you want to remain with them?"
Old 02-24-2004, 12:39 AM   #124
rick ulo 11103

(((ummm thanks and uuuhhhhhh have fun and uhhh.... yah! just that 'uhhh'
anyway next time i either
1. get caught up in a book
2.get caught up in XBOX
3.just dont feel like posting

and i dont post for a while just CC (control character). oh and Sulah great character, and welcome to lucas forums!)))

rick was curious about this doyen character and asked many quetions about her

(((somthing just occured to me, so far 2 people have gone from dark to light im just not sure what it is going to be like if 3 turn and i mean none of the characters can die (unless they want to)
and i would get bored if a battle went on for pages. just my thoughts)))

THANKS SO MUCH LF A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 02:45 AM   #125
Uber_Saber

(Nice post, Sulah. *Goes to bite, but then remembers his promise* Grumblegrumblemutter.)

Jamis, having been in a class behind Suakara's, had heard of such emminent Sith as Sukara and Hadeous, but had not known all the Sith. He drew a blank on the name of Doyan Armala.

He rubbed his nose. "Thags," he said, out of pure habit, and then corrected himself. "Thanks."

"I think that yes, I will go with you, at least for a while," he continued, talking quietly to Sukara. He looked at Rick and Brittany, the two Jedi with whom he'd been so closely involved recently.

"I have troubles with drawn-out goodbyes," he said. "I think we will probably meet again." He saluted the two Jedi, picked up his lightsabers, and bowed to them.

Quoth the Raven; "Nevermore, nevermore."
Uber_Saber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 03:53 AM   #126
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara smiled and nodded at Jamis, waveing to Rick and Brittany. "Lets go then, Jamis, before thoughs troops spot me!" Sukara said, quickly makeing his way to his ship, Jamis close behind.

They arive shortly. "Hey Visona, is it ready to lift off?" Sukara asked. "Yes, but what took you so long, Sukara?" Visona asked him, not sure why he took over 10 minutes to get there. "Oh...we had another run in with the Sith. Jamis will be going with us, though. So skoot your rather large toosh over!" Sukara said, grinning widely.

(( Oh and don't worry Rick, I don't feel that Sulah's character is the...type to become a lightside Jedi. She's bad thru and thru, right Sulah? ))
Old 02-24-2004, 05:36 AM   #127
Sulah
Rookie

(Yup! is it that obvious? I kind of have the end all pictured out...

Sukara manages to defeat Doyen Armala in their last duel. She falls to her knees and makes a whole long speech before finally dying, while Sukara listens to her babble patiently.... something like Revan and Malak in Knights of the Old Republic.

And imagine if I could somehow convince Visona to join the Dark Side, Oh the possibilities! Too bad she doesn't have battle meditation though... )

"My Lord Armala", a Sith Officer hesitantly approached. She waited, reveling in the building apprehension around the officer, before slowly turning to face him.

The sith officer kneeled at her feet, awaiting permission to stand and relay his message. She didn't grant permission, she loved seeing them groveling at her feet in fear.

"What knews do you bring?" she demanded in a silky sweet voice, somehow managing to instill even more fear in the covering officer.

"The strike team has failed, my Lord. They were unable to kill Sukara and his weak companions. The fought bravely in your name, my Lord, and willingly gave their lives to fulfill their mission than return to you in defeat." the officer reported failing to keep the tremor out of his voice, no doubt fearing her displeasure.

Much to his surprise, Armala was not displeased quite the contrary. "Very well, everything is going as planned than. Leave me now."

Eyes downcast, the officer stood and bowed before backing out of her chamber.

She turned to regard the beautiful serene view outside, "Oh the surprises I have in store for you, dearest Sukara."

"I'm not into working out. My philosophy [is]: No pain, no pain."
Sulah is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 06:19 AM   #128
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara thought on it for a second before decideing. "Well, its not the most wonderful place to visit, but I must see somebody there, someone very important to me." Sukara said, quitely. "Head for Nar Shaddaa." Sukara stated. As the fighter turned, entering hyperspace.

Sukara sat quite the whole time, thinking of this person he said he was going to see.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:37 AM   #129
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Hey, I was thinking of maybe a little later, makeing a spin-off thread of TINP. Basicly, after Doyen has built up some of her fleet, her and the Republic go to war. In my thread I was thinking that we and anybody else who wants to join could make new characters. Basicly, the idea behind it was that you would be part of Admiral Katach's fleet, who is the primary Republic taskforce againts the Sith.

You CAN be a Jedi, but I would strongly sujest you make a commando-type character thats part of the Republic. As my character would be the captain of a team of crack Republic commanders directly under Katatch's command. I also decided to put something special and unique.

You can have a 'Primary character.'One that you will be useing the most, and centering most of your posts around. And a 'secondary' character. One who you use, and control, just like you normally would, but less than your primary. I was thinking, maybe the Ninir could control Admiral Katach, but still be a part of the commando team or whatever, this way. And we could all have other characters to play with. Sometimes I suppose, our TINP characters can make cameo's, but I would like to try and keep them from playing to large of a role.

The story is basicly a side story. While Rick, Brittany, Jamis, Sukara, and Visona are fighting againts the Dark Jedi elite, and Doyan's finest, these guys are doing the military war effort type of things, fighting the Sith fleet, fighting the ground wars, going on covert missions for the Republic to investigate Sith activaty. You know, that sort of stuff. Well, what do you all think? Does that sound fun to you? ))
Old 02-24-2004, 06:54 AM   #130
Sulah
Rookie

(I like it!! Mayb I could hav another character, whose part of the republic and not evil.... being twisted really gets to u after a while.)

Old 02-24-2004, 06:59 AM   #131
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( You're welcome to join, Sulah. Okay, I'll start writeing it now. Cya you all when its done. It might take me a while to write it all, hehe. ))
Old 02-24-2004, 12:57 PM   #132
Uber_Saber

(Excellent idea!)

Jamis sat there in the small, rather cramped fighter, thinking thoughts about Nar Shadaa. By all accounts, perhaps he could find a ship of his own there.

Old 02-24-2004, 02:43 PM   #133
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara sat quitely, stairing outside the window as they pass thru the blue tunnel of hyperspace. "Visona, be very careful when we get to Nar Shadaa. In someways, it is worse than Lok. There are many criminals and Crime Lords on this planet. It is even run by the hutts themselves."

Sukara looked at Jamis, behind him. "Sorry about the cramped space, I doubt this fighter was made for such a thing..."
Old 02-24-2004, 02:45 PM   #134
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Its up now! Its called Soldiers of the Republic. I hope you all have fun in it! ))
Old 02-24-2004, 05:24 PM   #135
rick ulo 11103

(((great idea im going to join right after im done with this post)))

rick took the chance to meditate. after a while he realised that there was going to be a war, he saw many deaths on both parts and he suddenly opened his eyes and said

"there is no peace"

(((hehe )))

THANKS SO MUCH LF A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
rick ulo 11103 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 09:43 PM   #136
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara, Visona, and Jamis emerge from hyperspace over the world of Naa Shadaa, the star fighter landing on one of the many starports of the mostly city planet. Climbing out, Sukara stretches, tired of being cramped in the tight confines. "Well, this is it. Its hard to find a place with more trash in it." Sukara says, watching as an Ithorian hooker tries to saduce some unfortunate Rodian...

"Ahem...Well, you guys can go look around, be careful though. Try and not anger anybody here, it could couse us more trouble than we need right now. I'll be back later, I've got to do something." Sukara turned and walked off, leaveing them by the Star Fighter.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:08 AM   #137
Uber_Saber

"He's certainly got a knack for pretty spots. Get him to let you choose the next visit on your vacation." He frowned a bit, noticing the Twi'lek eyeing Visona.

He grinned. "Can't say I dislike the idea of food, though." He looked around. This involved looking completely around himself, up, and down. "I'm not sure where to find a good place to eat, but I'm sure we'll manage."

They found a small place that was alledgedly a multi-cuisine restaraunt, and Jamis managed to find something that looked and sounded vaguely familiar on the menu. (It was, in fact, an old Correlian dish)

When it came out, it was a little bit better than edible, and Jamis declared the incident a success. Then he looked at the entrance to the restaraunt.

"Your admirer is outside, trying to look like he's not," he told Visona. "And failing abjectly, I might add." She instinctively began to turn. "Don't." he said. "Let's just carry on with the plan, and look for a good time to either leave him behind or to confront him. I'd prefer to leave him behind. As Sukara said, we don't want to offend anybody this guy might be working for."

(OOC: Oh sure, edit and ruin my post. Go ahead, I don't care. )

Old 02-25-2004, 12:13 AM   #138
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara walked into a strange home, a man was sitting at the center, meditateing quitely. "I'm glad you have come, Sukara. It has been quite a long time." The man spoke in a calm, and soothing voice.

Sukara smiled, and nodded at him. "Its good to see you again...Master." Sukara walked over to him sat down on the floor. "How are you feeling?"

Master Dun'regi looked up at his old Padawan, smileing slightly. "I am doing okay, young one. Though I suppose you are all grown up now, arn't you? I knew the rumors about you couldn't be true..."

Sukara frowned slightly and lowered his head. "They are true, master. I joined the Sith, and killed many Jedi. I even took up the mantle of the Dark Lord..." Sukara said, a sadness in his voice.

Dun'regi put his hand on his ex-students shoulder. "I do not sense the Dark Side in your now, Sukara. So you must have turned your back on the dark." He said to him, softly.

Sukara looked up at him. "Yes, I have, master...but I still have done much, much that cannot be forgiven." "All can be forgiven, my Padawan. But you must first forgive yourself. The Jedi would not bare a grudge againts you. It is only you that would do so."

Sukara smiled slightly, and nodded. "I know, and perhaps one day, I may be able to forgive myself. I'm sorry for all the grief that I must have coused you..."

His master wrapped his arms around him and hugged his old student warmly. "There there. It is alright. You came back, and that is what matters now..."
Old 02-25-2004, 12:17 AM   #139
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

A slutty female Ithorian sitting beside Jamis extended her rather long toungue, lapping at Jamises cheek as faced the other direction. "Mmm...I always liked a big strong human." She said, winking at him with one of her goggle-eyes.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:20 AM   #140
Uber_Saber

"Did you?" asked Jamis. He looked at the Ithorian with a hard stare. A moment later, he relaxed and waved a hand in front of her face. "You want to leave me alone." Her face glazed over. "You want to go home and re-think your life."

She stood up and stumbled away. Jamis turned to Visona. "It's almsot too fun doing that."

Old 02-25-2004, 12:28 AM   #141
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The Twi'lek walked into the resturaunt shortly after Jamis sent the Ithorian away, walking up to Visona, he took a seat beside her. "Lovely evening, isn't it, miss?" He said, giveing her a rather greesy smile.
Old 02-25-2004, 02:16 AM   #142
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The Twi'lek grined widely. "Well I'm glad to hear it. My name is Dik'ars, a loyal servant of Nobadda the Hut. I'm very please...to make your aquantince. But, maybe we should get to know a little more about each other, yes? You would like that, wouldn't you..."

Dik'ars reached his hand over to her, placeing it on her and, and starting to glide it up just a little TO high. "Heh heh..." He cackled pervertedly.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:22 AM   #143
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Dik'ars growled in rage. "How dare you refuse me, wench! You'll pay for that!!" He quickly pulls out his blaster, aiming it at Visona, but before he could fire it, a hole is blown thru his skull, he falls to the ground dead.

"No blasters." The bartender states coldly at his corps, holding a carbine in his hands.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:55 AM   #144
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

After a long while with his master, Sukara leaves the building, saying goodbye to his old friend and mentor. Makeing his way quickly thru the streets of Naa Shadaa, he meets up with Visona and Jamis. "There you are! I'm done with my buisness, I hope you two kept out of trouble, all we need is a Hutt on our tails along with the Sith..."
Old 02-25-2004, 03:58 AM   #145
Uber_Saber

"Indeed." said Jamis, somehow managing to keep a straight face. "That would be the last thing we need."

He looked around. "Do you happen to know where they sell ships here? Things are bit confusing to me."

Old 02-25-2004, 04:04 AM   #146
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara thought for a second. "Yeah, I guess things are getting cramped for us in that single ship. Hmm, I beleave I passed one on my way back here. Follow me, you come to Visona, we'll probably need thoughs credits." Sukara said, a slight tease to his voice.

They walked back from where he had just came, spotting a ship dealership, walking twords it, the man there, or rather, a Gamorean walked up to them. "Snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort. (translation) Whut? You want to buy ship from Hurth, yeah? Hurth have good ships, fast ones! Gives you good deal on one! What type of ship yous lookin' for?"
Old 02-25-2004, 04:08 AM   #147
Uber_Saber

"Probably something like yours," said Jamis. "I don't know the type, and it should probably be for one person."

He looked around at the ships. There was one that caught his eye, as it looked much like what he needed. Utilitarian, boxy, and not much to look at, but it looked to have decent engines and some good armor. Weaponry, he couldn't tell about.

"What about that one?" he asked, pointing to it.

Old 02-25-2004, 04:20 AM   #148
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Hurth snorted and wobbled over to it. "Snort snort snort snort! snort snort snort! snort snort snort! snort snort snort snort snort!! (translation...sorry, I just love doing the snorts ) That good ship! Hurth fix it himself! Make good fighter out of pile of junk! Hurth good at fixing stuff! That ship lasts you long time!!

The Gamorian thought for a second then turned back to Jamis. "Snort snort snort snort snort snort, snort snort snort. Snort snort! (translation) Hurth let you have it for, 18,000 credits, good deal. Agrees, yeah?"
Old 02-25-2004, 12:28 PM   #149
Uber_Saber

"Err, all right." said Jamis, pulling out a 10,000 credit chip, and then a 5,000 and three 1,000 credit chips. He'd exchanged all that loose cash he'd gotten off of Tattooine when on Corellia, for several large-denomination credit chips.

He noticed Sukara and Brittany watching him. "I was independantly wealthy," he told them. It was sort of true, anyways.

Old 02-25-2004, 02:17 PM   #150
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

"Snort!! snort snort snort, snort snort! (translation) Good!! You pay Hurth real good, you enjoy ship!" Hurth oinks to Jamis, as he unlocks the door to the ship. "Snort snort snort! (translation) It all yours now!" And with that, Hurth left them to look out for other custimers, looking at his new credits.

"Well, I'm glad that you have found yourself a ship Jamis. Tell me, will you continue to travel with us, or are you going to leave?" Asked Sukara.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:02 PM   #151
Uber_Saber

"No, I have somewhere to go." he frowned. "Home, or where it was. I just want to see..." his voice faded off.

"If you tell me where you're planning to go, I might catch up to you, though." he seemed to snap back to the present. "There's still an ornery new Sith Lord to deal with, it sounds like." he smiled. "No peace for the semi-wicked, eh?"

Old 02-25-2004, 05:22 PM   #152
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara nods to Jamis. "Good luck then, Jamis. I hope you find what you're looking for." He bows to Jamis and thinks. "I guess we'll be going to Coroscant. Yes, its the home world of the Jedi council, but its also the farthest away from the Sith, and it is VERY easy to hide in Coroscant."
Old 02-25-2004, 06:23 PM   #153
Uber_Saber

"Good choice," said Jamis, nodding. "Visona, maybe if you keep in contact with your master at the Temple, I can find her and meet up with you two that way." He climbed aboard his fighter and turned around to face them. "Until we meet again." He waved, and then dissapeared into his fighter.

The sound of engines powering up came soon, and the fighter slowly rose off the platform.

Inside the fighter, Jamis set course for a little-known planet on the Outer Rim, where he'd grown up. "Bakura, next stop." he said, and his leaned back in the seat of the fighter.

"I'm going to replace this seat when I get there," he said to himself. Why am I talking to myself? he asked, inwardly.

(I'm not planning for this to take place at the same time as Republic Soldiers. I'm planning for his tip-off to be what sends the commandos there in the first place.)

Old 02-25-2004, 06:27 PM   #154
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

(( Yeah, atleast for now, lets say that the events in here happen somewhat before the events in SOTR. ))

Sukara turns to Visona. "Well, lets get out of here, shall we?"

Last edited by Hiroki; 02-25-2004 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:08 AM   #155
Sulah
Rookie

Doyen Armala walked at leisure in her private garden. She bent to sniff a fragrant flower imported from Ithor. Sensing movement behind her, she turned to find her apprentice kneeling a foot away.

"Rise Shah'Raa, what brings you my loyal servant?"

"Master I bring news of the traitor."

"Go on." Doyen commanded, braking a flower of its stem and crushing it in her fist.

"My Master, all is going as you suspected. The traitor visited his former Jedi Master and is now preparing to leave for Corusant. One of his weakling companions has left, it is believed he may possibly be heading for Bakura."

"See the glory of my power Shah'Raa? Sukara stands not a chance against me, I can read him like an open book. I'll show him what true power is. Are the preperations in Corusant done with?"

"Everything is as you wished, Master"

"Good. Dear Sukara won't know what hit him. He'll regret the day he dared claim the throne, before one such as I, and dishonored the Sith with his weakness. Oh how I'll make his life miserable, torturing him till he'll beg me for death. Lets see how long it takes me to turn his weak 'friend' against him, shall we, into the embrace of the Dark Side." Doyen said gleefully with a charming wicked smile.

Old 02-26-2004, 03:24 AM   #156
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara was silent at her question for a few moments. "Well?" Visona asked again. "He was...my master. Before a became what I was when you found me, he was my Master, and I his Padawan..." Sukara said, looking down. "I had to say that I was sorry, for all the greif I must have caused him with my actions..."

Sukara sat there, quite, thinking about what had happened on the planet.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:27 AM   #157
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara let out a heavy sigh as there ship landed, both of them climbing out and onto the landing pad. A man walking up to them. "Hello, I'm afraid we do not have your ship regestered here sir. May I asked your name?"

Sukara thinks quickly. "Uh...My name is Mace Windu..."
Old 02-27-2004, 04:20 AM   #158
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Sukara shook his head. "I don't know...I just spit out the first thing that popped in my head...And I thought it didn't sound very Jedi-like so..." He rubbed the back of his head, a bit embarassed.

The inspector walks up to her. "Ah! Hello, Jedi Visona, I trust you have your clearance papers? Ah yes! Thanks you for honering us with your presence. I hope you have a lovely stay here on Coroscant."

"I'm sure we will, thank you!" Visona said as the Inspector walked off. "Well, I guess they wouldn't recognise me, they arn't even force sensative in the least. But your master? She would surely know." Sukara said, still unsure about the whole thing.

They continued on there way, exiting the starport, the flashing city lights makeing Coronet city look like a small town with a well. "Its so huge..." Said a slightly startled Sukara.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:22 PM   #159
Uber_Saber

There was a bar on Bakura. It was not just the only bar on Bakura, of course. The planet had them in several points.

And it was not a particularly special bar, either. It was dirty and grimy, and the glasses did not look to be in the best state of cleanliness.

Jamis Yon wrinkled his nose at the drink that was brought to him by the pretty and rather flirtatious waitress. He didn't like being here, but this was where he remembered his parent's bar being. He felt almost... naked, though, without the lightsabers at his side. He'd had to leave them in a small storage compartment, hidden behind a lot of junk in his fighter.

He sniffed the drink. It smelled like a combination of droid oil and turpentine. He set it away from him, and looked around.

From what he remembered from his days as a youth, he'd sat behind that bar often, staying out of his Dad's way as he served the customers. His father'd been good about not giving anyone too much to drink. That wasn't the way he did business.

Of course, some had gotten a bit violent when he wouldn't serve them. He'd always been good about handling those situations, too. Jamis wondered what had happened since he'd been gone that had changed this place. He took his drink, untouched, with him and moved to the bar. The bartender came up to him.

"You got a problem with that drink, boy?" the man growled. Jamis looked at it.

"I'm not really interested in it." he said. The man blinked, confudsedly. To forestall any stupid questions, Jamis went on. "I'm looking for Grogrin and Halia Yon. They used to own this bar."

The man gave him a measured look. "Who are you?"

Jamis decided to lie. "I'm the executor of the will of their son, Jamis. The young man died recently, and I'm trying to locate his parents, who are the beneficiaries."

The man looked at him. "Man, that's gonna be tough. Losing a son."

Jamis coughed. "Do you know anything that could help me?"

The man shook his head. "Naw. Maybe Mr. Dreflo would know." seeing Jamis' confused look, he added "He's the manager."

Jamis nodded. "If you could tell me how to get to him?" The bartender called over the waitress and had her take him up a small set of stairs to the upper floor.

In Dreflo's office, Jamis coughed politely. Dreflo, who'd been doing some paperwork, looked up. He had a narrow face, messy black hair, and was as skinny as a rail. He stood up and took Jamis' hand for a handshake.

"Urich called up and told me about you. " he said, waving a hand when Jamis began to explain why he was there. "I've just been looking, and found the address you want out of some old public records." He handed Jamis a piece of flimsy with an address written down on it. Jamis thanked the man and turned to leave.

"I hope you find her. She needs all the help she can get." Jamis, about to leave, turned around. "Mr. Yon's dead?" he asked.

"Dead for nearly a decade and a half. That was when I bought the bar from Mrs. Yon. See, Jamis Yon was kidnapped one day, jsut lifted away. They never did find out what happened to him. Although," he paused, and a crafty look came into his face "Seeing as how you're the executor of his will, you must know what happened to him."

Jamis nodded. "Yes, I do. And no, I'm not at liberty to tell you. There are laws I must abide by." Dreflo nodded. Jamis held up the piece of paper. "Once more, thank you for your help." He walked out the the door, holding the piece of flimsy like it might explode.

Old 02-27-2004, 07:09 PM   #160
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

As Jamis walked down the stairs, he noticed that four Sith officers had now entered the bar, they where ordering there drinks.

"Give us some drinks, and they better be on the house! We're Sith." Said one, smirking as he patted the Sith Assasin pistol at his waist. "Err...Y-Yes sir!" The bartender quickly cleaned the glass to perfection - Something he rarely ever did, and poured them there drinks. "H-hear, I hope you enjoy it! On the house of course..." The Bartender stuttered.

"Good. I think I'll let you live then." The Sith said. The bartender whiped some sweat from his brow. "Actually, I reconsider!" The Sith spoke again, a wide grin on his face, pulling out his assasin pistol and blowing a hole right thru the bartenders chest. Several people gasped in horrar and backed up againts the wall.

"Thats right! You better fear us! We're Officers of the Sith empire! For haveing to share the same room with scum such as you, I think we deserve a donation, don't you agree?"

Several of them nodded with fright in there eyes, throwing there credits on the ground. "What? Do I look like a dog? Do you expect me to fetch it?! Bring it to me!!" He said, shooting one of the people who threw there credits.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > there is no peace part 2