lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2004, 01:05 AM   #121
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*A young man crashed straight into RH Irvine*
-----
Name: Matt Marsh
Bio: His parents worked in the mine all their lives, and so has Matt. His parents died when he was 10, and he's been taking care of himself ever since. He's force-sensitive, but no one has ever noticed.
------
*The young man stands up and apologizes. He notices RH Irvine's saber.*
Matt: You're a jedi?! Can you get me out of here?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 01:30 AM   #122
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*Irvine is confused for a second or two, he thinks about the sudjestion, sensing the faint presence with in the young one, He smiles, sensing WH Irvine running up.*

Irvine "Well, we can't just let anyone in, but that can be desided on later." *to the out of breath WH Irvine* "Can you do me a favor and look after this young one here, he might be of some use later."

WH Irvine "Run into everyone here don't we?"

Last edited by Kuuki; 02-24-2004 at 01:25 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 02:02 AM   #123
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((I know what you mean Scar, but your wording is strange/funny.

Try something along the lines: There is a chance, but we need to talk to some people. Or I can't make any promises.

Welcome Jokemaster.))

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 11:22 AM   #124
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Thanks Admiral))
*Matt turns to WH Irvine, confused*
Matt: You're twins? Never mind that. What are Jedi doing on a force-forsaken planet like this one?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-24-2004, 01:39 PM   #125
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

WH Irvine "It's a long long story, with he..." *mentions about Irvine* "...seems to not think there is time for."
Old 02-24-2004, 07:14 PM   #126
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Jokemaster! Welcome ^_^))

Mines

Guy: That's also possible.

Misae: Makes no difference. You know who's got the key, don't you?

----------

Pub

Raschel: You two... You're twins? Wait...let me guess...Syrnl Darkstar did this, didn't he? Dropped you off on some deserted planet because you didn't inherit an 'Avatar'?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2004, 09:13 PM   #127
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Svafa: Yes, I know. *pulling a comlink* Idun are you there?

Idun: Yes, whats going on?

Svafa: Something happened to Heimdall, Marin, and Aidan. They've turned and are very dangerous. Do not let them in. In fact do not let anyone into the ship. Including me.

Idun: Alright. I'll speak with you later.
------------------------------------------

Asgardreid

Idun: Asgardreid.

Asgardreid: Yes?

Idun: From this point on you will take orders only from me.

Asgardreid: Please give your clearance code.

Idun: Alpha Omega Delta 257986246.

Asgardreid: Acknowledge will now only obey councilwoman Idun's orders for the time being.

Idun: Seal the ship and do not allow access to anyone other then me. Didn't that extradimensional Rwos have a teleporter of some sort?

Asgardreid: Sealing and yes.

Idun: Could be that Guy may have one to. Seal the cargo bay from anyone and bring us into high orbit. If anyone should enter the cargo bay, open it up.

Asgardreid: Yes mam.
------------------------------------------
Surface
*Heimdall shakes his head as if to get rid of something.*

Heimdall: What did you say Marin? Oh the ship, problem with that. Svafa would have surely contacted Idun by now and would have sealed up the ship.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-24-2004, 10:25 PM   #128
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Surface

Marin: How unfortunate. You don't think you hit her hard enough?

Aidan: It doesn't matter. *He takes out a black device* Remember this?

Marin: Of course. That's the portal we used to get here. But it was disabled when we were captured months ago.

Aidan: Doesn't matter. I did a little tinkering. Guy happens to have portal devices on his ship. Meant for emergency escape, I suppose. I can use this to override any of them and open a gateway for us.

Marin: I didn't know you were mechanically inclined.

Aidan: I've always been fascinated by such things. I seem to recall it embarrassed me to let anyone know.

Marin: Well, the morphing cube is with Guy's ship in the cargo bay with most of our other things. If Heimdall is right however they may try to kill us if we go.

Aidan: It would have been more prudent to kill the others before leaving. Ah well.

Marin: No, it's better this way. We can have a bit of fun. Open the portal, Aidan.

*Marin crouches and begins to morph, turning blue and growing translucent blue fur*

Last edited by Redwing; 02-24-2004 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:35 PM   #129
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: She would be dead if she didn't wear her armor. I also think we are going to have company soon, and I really really want to have fun with these morons.
-----------------------------------------------

Mines

Svafa: Raschel is also in more danger because she has one of our weapons.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-24-2004, 10:51 PM   #130
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

RH Irvine "Morons you say?" *being proficient at hiding his lack of breath from running.* "Only one of me and three of you, yep I guess that could qualify."

*Just inside an alleyway around the corner of a building, WH Irvine stood with his back agenst the wall, keeping him and Matt well out of sight.*

*RH Irvine stood there right in the middle of the street, looking stright into Heimdall's eyes, meaning to pierce right stright into him with his stare. Knowing the he can't use his saber.*

RH Irvine "All three of you are not in your right minds, please stop becuase any more you'd be harming yourselves even more when you get better. I am a Jedi I can sense it with in you all, something twisted and evil. Give up."
Old 02-24-2004, 10:59 PM   #131
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Surface

*Aidan and Marin ignore the twins and their new companion*

Aidan: Problem, Marin. Guy's ship is in the cargo hold. Assuming she is in orbit, if I were Idun I would decompress it as soon as we entered.

Marin: <You think so? Oh well. Then only I shall go. This morph lives on electrical discharges, not oxygen. Decompression will not damage me. Open the gateway. If you can, do it on the outside of Guy's ship. I can pass through walls but I cannot carry the cube with me.> *to Heimdall* <Not to worry, this will be quick.>

----------

Mines

Guy: And why is that?

Misae: Don't tell me, let me guess. All your 'gifts' have a self-destruct in them. Or even better - they're set up to kill the user?

Old 02-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #132
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Surface
*Heimdall gives a short laugh and sees a glint of the mithril armor.*

Heimdall: You little wanna be unenlightend moronic Jedi. Wearing the armor I forged, probably thinking that could protect you from me. Think again padawan.

Algiz Mannaz Irvine Gebo Kenaz.

*The mithril armor that both Irvines are wearing suddenly begins to contract, then a searing light appears within the armor. A moment later the armor disolves into dust. The dust particles still illuminating fly from under the robes of the Irvines and into the sky creating a beautiful light display over the heads of the Irvines.*

Heimdall: Noticing where the second display is going on. So that is where your would be apprentice is hiddin. Is he frightened what I may do to the sons of the man responsible for my fathers death.
----------------------------------------
Mines

Svafa: Depends upon the gift, and who we gave it to. For Raschel, it will just turn off on command of any Aesir. Now if we gave something to...oh the Irvines. Giving their habits and such we may well give them a gift that could kill them or maim them. Understand we dont' trust any of you.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-24-2004, 11:33 PM   #133
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine "Leave him out of this, I am the true son of Cracken Palpatine. He is Irvine Cracken Cracern, I am Irvine Seito Palpatine. And to e perfectly honest, I could careless what my father was, but I am a different man then he was, or my grandfather was. Besides, like it matters, that armour, I wouldn't have needed it to protect me anyway."

*Irvine's face becomes more serious, as a rumbling sound fills the air, the pavement between the two cracks and splits. Irvine raises his hands, and brings his arms to his side, bringing the hunks of road near him like a barrier.*

Old 02-24-2004, 11:44 PM   #134
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: You both have the name palpatine. That is enough, you both will pay for the sins of your father. But before I collect the debt owed. How in your infintile mind do you plan on stopping the three of us from say killing everything on this world.

*To emphasize this point Heimdall randomly shoots an innocent in a gathering crowd*

Heimdall: Looks like you failed to save another life. Maybe I'll let you live as I systematically destroy every living thing in this town.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-24-2004, 11:59 PM   #135
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine "You said it yourself, everyone is going to die sooner or later, you just did him a favor by ending it quick and painless." 'What am I saying, I know there's a way to save these people. I have to take them out, but not killing them, they're not stupid either...'

*Irvine launches a hunk stirght at heimdall's chest, knownly that his armour can protect him, but good enough to force him back a bit.*

Old 02-25-2004, 12:05 AM   #136
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall *smiling*: Tiwaz Kenaz Dagaz

*A burst of light wreathed with fire emits form Heimdall's outstreched palm. It intercepts the rock and slows it. With in a few seconds the street becomes molten and falls to the ground in a puddle.

With his other hand Heimdall shoots his blaster killing another bystander*

That is two that you failed to protect padawan. Doing a poor job of protecting innocents.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-25-2004, 12:21 AM   #137
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Mines

Guy: Of course not. However if the failsafes on your gifts put the bearers in danger...I hope we will not find our companions dead because of this. We should hurry.

----------

Surface

*Aidan sets the black device on the ground. A blue light appears above it, expanding and forming into the shape of a circle. It appears like swirling mercury with a glowing luster*

Aidan: It's ready.

----------

Asgardried

*A blue semicircle matching the one on Aidan's portal opens along the side of Guy's ship. Marin, in a blue translucent wolflike body, leaps through. She dashes to the other side of the cargo bay and grabs the blue cube out of a small hiding place. She runs back through the portal, holding the cube in her mouth*

Old 02-25-2004, 12:29 AM   #138
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Matt saw Heimdall and wanted to act, but was frozen with fear*

Old 02-25-2004, 12:29 AM   #139
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine "I am a Jedi. And I restate my previous statement about the innocents here."

*Immedately after he states that, with a twich in his eye, cement from two building on both sides of the street break, but were a distence away so that the sound of it wasn't easily heard.

Irvine sends what he has left in frontof him directly at Hiemdall as a deversion, while sending his second volley at their behind, aiming them for each of the three's upper back a general spot where at least on the three, it was unprotected.*

Old 02-25-2004, 12:35 AM   #140
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Matt saw it. He knew that they needed to have another distraction. He rean out of his hiding spot, running to another one, hoping to make it.*

Old 02-25-2004, 12:36 AM   #141
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Surface

Marin: *emerging from the portal* <How nice. We have an audience.>

*She tosses the morphing cube to Aidan with a jerk of her head. In the corner of her eye, she notices the approaching missiles*

Marin: *to Heimdall and Aidan* <Duck!>

*Aidan, distracted by the running man, ducks only just in time*

Old 02-25-2004, 12:49 AM   #142
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Mines

Svafa: That is a risk we are prepared to take, but I agree we need to hurry. Heimdall is very dangerous in this state and I don't know the full abilities of the other two yet.

------------------------------

Asgardreid

Asgardreid: Anomly detected, it's gone. Scanning.

------------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: You are no Jedi. A true Jedi even if just a padawan would gladly give their lives to protect innocents. You are pathetic.

*With trained reflexs Heimdall drops to the ground and aims a blast of the previous spell at the crowd. When the wave hits people they begin to liquify. First their skin boils then bursts exposing internal organs which also become liquid. The process is quick but slow enough for the victims to let out screams of horror and pain. Especially since the spell was aimed at their lower torso. Giving them a little while before they died. The rest of the crowd runs off in horror*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-25-2004, 01:04 AM   #143
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Seeing what happened to the crowd begins to anger him, Irvine collects the dribris and throws it directly above the four, and hurls it with everything that he muster.

He charges at the down Heimdall drawing his saber, igniting it. When he gets near him, he dodges the barrage with force speed, and in a blur, attacks on Heimdall's blindside.*

Old 02-25-2004, 02:04 AM   #144
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall rolls dodging Irvine's attack, and jumps to his feet.*

Heimdall: Anger, anger. Always going further and further from the Jedi teachings.

*Uttering another spell a whirlwind of debris is created blocking Heimdall, Marin and Aidan from Irvines view.

Heimdall to Marin and Aidan: Come, the torture of that one has just begun. The others may be closing in on us and before that I want time to set up a proper welcoming.

Heimdall to Irvine: Remember whelp, the blood of those who die in this town is on your hands because you were not strong enough to protect them.

*With the storm of debir covering them Heimdall, Marin and Aidan slip away*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-25-2004, 04:57 PM   #145
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Gortick hears Raschel's question*

Gortick: I...avatar? What are those? Is that what...?

Orthos: Trust me, they're more trouble than they're worth!

*Inside* I heard that

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2004, 08:34 PM   #146
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Marsh climbs from out behind his hiding place*
Marsh: Who the hell was that?

Old 02-25-2004, 08:35 PM   #147
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Deac, where is Ellela?))

Pub

*Shouts and screams are heard in the distance, from the direction the Irvines had gone. Raschel looks uncomfortable*

Raschel: Orthos, I think we'd better go...

----------

Surface

*Marin stops in the middle of a forest some distance outside the town*

Marin: <This is far enough, I think. I can sense living creatures about. That is good.>

*She demorphs, returning to her normal form*

Old 02-25-2004, 08:43 PM   #148
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: That was fun. Now what is this cube of yours?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-25-2004, 09:14 PM   #149
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Marin: It's a reconstruction of an Escafil device. Developed long ago by an alien race, designed to give any being the ability to perfectly duplicate and inhabit the form of any creature. Actual shapeshifting can only duplicate form and sometimes mass. This way duplicates the being itself, down to its mind and its essence. Everything else aside, this cube will let you do what I do - morph.

*She looks at Aidan* He has already used the cube but he cannot morph yet. Our next step will be to get some sort of docile creature that the two of you can acquire. But first you need to use this cube.

*She hands the blue cube to Heimdall* Concentrate on the cube. Picture it in your mind. Block out everything else you can. You'll feel a tingling. When it stops, you can let go.

Last edited by Redwing; 02-25-2004 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:08 PM   #150
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall takes the cube and does as Marin insturcts. After a few seconds the tingling stops and Heimdall lets go.*

Heimdall: Ok now what?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-25-2004, 10:25 PM   #151
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Marin: Now we need an animal. A docile one, preferably. And small. And alive, of course. *She looks at Aidan*

Aidan: I can find one. *He sniffs the air* I'll be right back. *He turns and vanishes into the forest. After a few minutes, he returns holding a small weasel-like creature wriggling in his hand*

Aidan: What about this?

Marin: Hm. Hopefully we can find some more interesting creatures while we're here. But that should do for now. This is only a demonstration.

*She takes the weasel and closes her eyes. The weasel goes slightly limp. After a moment she hands the creature to Aidan*

Marin: One moment.

*She begins to shrink and grow fur. Her bones crack as they shift around and change. Within half a minute she is an exact copy of the weasel, sitting on the ground*

Marin: <Good, it's of a tame mind. Now for you, Aidan - close your eyes and concentrate on the image of the weasel. You'll probably feel tingling. It takes only a few seconds, and you'll sense when you're done. You're acquiring the creature's DNA, it's essence. You have to do this to be able to morph anything.>

*Aidan does what she instructs*

Marin: <Now give Heimdall the weasel. Heimdall, do the same.>

Old 02-25-2004, 10:30 PM   #152
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall follows the instructions and after the tingling subsides, he puts the animal done*

Heimdall: I'm guessing we then picture the creature in our mind to change into it. What are the restrictions?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-25-2004, 11:32 PM   #153
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Marin: There are restrictions, yes. I may have mentioned before that if you stay in another creature's body for much longer than about two hours, you won't be able to return to your original body. You must be careful about cutting it close, too. I did that once, and demorphing was like wading through quicksand.

*She looks down at the creature. After a few seconds it picks itself up, shakes itself off, and then as if with a sudden awareness of the three predators surrounding it, darts off into the forest*

Marin: When you acquire something, it goes into a trance for a few seconds. *She pauses and looks around* I think that's all you need to know. Aidan - you morph first. Heimdall, don't do anything yet. I don't want to have to capture both of you by myself if you decide you want to be weasels.

Aidan: Well, what should I do?

Marin: As Heimdall said, picture the creature in your mind. You need to concentrate on it, to want to change into it.

Aidan: I'm not sure this is necessary. What is the point of becoming a weasel? Aren't there more interesting things we could be doing, or becoming?

Marin: That will come later. You need to understand how this works first. A small mind like this creature's can be more easily controlled.

Aidan: Fine. Give me a moment, then.

*Aidan backs up a little and shuts his eyes. He forms a mental picture of the weasel. Though it took some effort to want to become such a ridiculous creature as a weasel in his newly superior state, he manages to accept the idea. He concentrates on the image of the weasel in his head.

But nothing happens.

He opens his eyes*

Aidan: Marin, I believe you're wrong. I feel nothing. Perhaps if we found a superior creature... *He shrugs. His hand itched. He scratched it*

Marin: Look at your hands, Aidan.

*Aidan looks. His eyes widen. His hands are covered in short brown fur. He jumps backwards, startled*

Marin: Now you've stopped the morph. You have to keep concentrating.

Aidan: *uncomfortably* Fine, fine. *He closes his eyes again. After a moment the fur starts growing again. He could feel his bones beginning to shift around, and he felt queasy. He couldn't turn back now, though, he thought. He kept concentrating on the animal image. He could feel his vital organs rearranging, and his tail shrinking. His knees reverse and he falls forward. He opens as his hands hit the floor and sees that they've become paws. He looked like a strange, twisted combination of gargoyle and weasel.

Then his wings shrank to nothing, his claws turned stubby, and his arms became forelegs. His face elongated and became a snout, and his eyes shifted perspective.

He no longer felt awkward. He still felt superior, but he was a superior weasel. Probably the king of all weasels, in fact. He could smell small woodland creatures lurking about in the grass, and delighted to know they were all his prey.

He drew in his breath. Even though he had always been able to track things with his nose, he had never been prepared for this. All kinds of scents twisted through the air, inviting him to follow them. There was one particular scent...

Intruder! There was an intruder nearby! Another weasel! In his hunting territory! He had to chase it off!

Marin catches his tail as he darted off into the bushes*

Marin: Oh no you don't.

Aidan: <But...but...>

Marin: Get a grip on yourself, Aidan. The weasel's mind is there, and it's a part of yours now. But you can control it. And you will.

*Aidan wriggles and tries to tuck his head between his legs, as the original weasel had done*

Marin: Aidan, stop it. *She slaps his nose. After a moment or so he calms down* Can I put you down now?

*Aidan is silent for a few moments. He feels embarrased*

Focus, Aidan. Focus. You are superior.

*He manages to calm the weasel part of his mind*

Aidan: <Yes. I'm alright. You can put me down now.>

Marin: Alright. *She puts him down, and he begins to demorph. Marin looks at Heimdall* I think you're wearing a bit much to morph with. *She thinks a moment* Can you dissolve some of your armor like you dissolved Irvines, and perhaps reconstitute it later?

Old 02-26-2004, 06:04 PM   #154
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[I dunno. Elella's got lost herself]

Elella: Heimdall? Svafa? Misae? Hal? Anybody?

-------------------------------------------

*Orthos puts his hand on Gortick's shoulder.*

Orthos: You have a brother now. I can't make up for what Syrnl did but...

Gortick: Hold on. Did he mean this?

*Gortick holds his arms out. The earth shakes and several light objects spin around him. Orthos looks at him in shock, and realises something*

Orthos: Do you remember father?

Gortick: No?

Orthos: How about mother? Do you remember her?

Gortick: I...remember her smiling at me. I remember her living with me, here. She said dad wasn't... I don't know. She died when I was young...

Orthos: He told me that I shot her down!

Gortick: Come with me. Then I'll tell you everything I can...

*Gortick sets off. Orthos turns to the rest, and then follows*

Old 02-27-2004, 11:18 PM   #155
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Pub

Raschel: Deac, I wouldn't trust him...besides, what about the others?

*Sirens wail in the distance*

Old 02-28-2004, 01:13 AM   #156
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*RH Irvine kneels in the street, hurting but more emotionaly, regreting the thought of what he said about the innocents.

WH Irvine walks out and puts his hand on his shoulder*

WH Irvine "You did what you had to do, it's him who's the guilty one."

RH Irvine "Yes, and it's not only going to be him that'll have to deal with his or herself after all of this."

WH Irvine "Deal with what."

RH Irvine "Our sanity. If we keep going through things like this would or wouldn't we be able to continue if things like this keep testing our morale and for mere capablity to deal when someone just snaps under so much pressure. Going agenst comrades or enemies in so much numbers and so much power that we can not combat..."

WH Irvine *stopping RH Irvine* "Look you're right about having a 'hunch' about this if anything it coudl ahve been your or me doing this, and who knows the implecations that would ahve happened. We need to find out how to stop all this."

RH Irvine "I know Cracern, I know."

Old 02-28-2004, 04:53 AM   #157
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Forest

Heimdall: You would be surprised at what happened to their armor, but that can be explained later. My armor, Svafa's and Idun's al have a special ablility. Notice this ring on my hand.

*Lifting his hand, Heimdall utters a spell. The armor becomes molten and moves along Heimdall's arm into the ring. A couple of minutes passed and the armor is completly absorbed by the ring. Heimdall now stands wearing only his arming jacket and pants.*

Heimdall: There, now to do this morphing.

*Heimdall concentrates and begins to morph into the weazle*
-----------------------------

mines

Svafa *hearing Elella's calls*: Sounds like Orthos's cousin isn't dea after all. Let's go find her.

-------------------------------
Asgardreid

*The girl finally regained consciouness and looked with wonder at her new surrondings. Idun opened the door after checking on the mysterious anomly.*

Idun: Good morning child. Who are you?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-28-2004, 02:02 PM   #158
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[You mean Orthos,right?]

Orthos: I..have to know. I have to find out what has happened here. It may even help.

Old 02-29-2004, 07:32 PM   #159
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Forest

*Heimdall completes the morph, and immediatly becomes dissatified with the new body. Both his sight and hearing became impared and after a few minutes he returns to his normal shape*

Mines

*Svafa in looking for Elella finds that during the cave ins another passage to the surface had opened up. Climbing out of the mines Svafa comes to the surface and see the signs of a recent battle between Heimdall and Irvine.

Asgardreid

Girl: I'm Gerd. Who are you?

Idun: You may call me Idun. Do you know what you are?

*Gerd looks down and sadness permates her voice*

Gerd: I'm a freak, a monster who shouldn't be alive.

*Idun embracing Gerd*

Idun: No, no honey. Your not a monster or a freak. You are very special, a gem born among ugly rocks.

Gerd: Your not going to hurt me?

Idun: No, you won't be hurt, you are safe here.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 02-29-2004, 07:52 PM   #160
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Forest

Aidan: Now can we find more interesting creatures to become?

Marin: Of course. But hurry up about it. Pity this settlement probably doesn't have a zoo...

*She begins to morph again, much more quickly than he and Heimdall, Aidan notices*

Aidan: Why is it that we change more slowly than you?

Marin: I've been doing it longer than you. I also have a 'talent' for it, I've been told.

*Aidan frowns, but accepts that and begins sniffing the wind currents for the scents of other creatures*

Mines

*Misae's lightsaber blade dislodges some rocks. A wall of rubble tumbles, and the group sees Ellela ahead*

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises