lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ithrien Dusat Model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-06-2004, 06:35 AM   #1
ithriendusat
Lurker

Ithrien Dusat Model

I was wondering if someone could make a model for my character Ithrien Dusat. He is a male Zabrak, medium build, 6'1 Jedi Knight. I am mainly concerned for the face. as for his clothes...simple Jedi robes like anakin skywalkers or obi-wan kenobis.

here is a screenshot of the characters face. if you would like to make the model, send me an e-mail at ithrien_dusat@hotmail.com for the rest of the pictures. I will be in debt to you for as long as you wish if you could do this for me. Thank you for your time!

Screenshot
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/skating...hriendusat.JPG

Also, if anyone would like me to make a custom character in SWG character editor(the face), i will gladly do so. just send me an e-mail with the details.

This is a list of species i can make:
Bothan
Human
Mon Calamari
Rodian
Trandoshan
Twi'lek
Wookie
Zabrak(darth mauls species)
ithriendusat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Ithrien Dusat Model