lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vampire Role Play Proposal
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-15-2004, 10:55 AM   #161
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
yes, i quit cus it moves way too slow for me to anything

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2004, 02:43 PM   #162
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

I am trying to speed it up, I just did a historical post, but the Acurade need things to do...I'm not sure what they can do at this point.
Hiroki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2004, 03:34 PM   #163
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
All of you that have fallen behind, should get their clock's fast to 6:00 AM. Lizardmen, Acurade and many more are allready at the point. And I'm still waiting that I can launch my attack to you puny little vampires and humans *Evil laught* Bwahahahahaa-bwahahahahaa-Bwa-Bwahahahahahaaahhh*Cought* *Cought*

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2004, 12:36 AM   #164
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
No a whole day has not yet passed. In fact, since the begining of our story only 8 hours has past, but I'm a few hours behind myself.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2004, 08:48 PM   #165
ApologeticII
Rookie

Looks like theres a bit morwe than "puny vampires and humans" in your way
ApologeticII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2004, 10:17 PM   #166
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

The Acurade will keep Asshakar as a prisoner for now. They won't kill him, but may probe him for information now and then. He shall be kept and handled as a prisoner of war.

Edit: On second thought, since they had a nice chat, they'll let him wonder throughout the Hive. The Acurade can see whatever he does anyway.

Last edited by Hiroki; 07-24-2004 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:36 PM   #167
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

I think I should explain a few key differences between Akulaka and the other Elites. Akulaka is an Elite Acurade cast Commander. The others are of the Elite Acurade cast.

The difference is, that Akulaka can speak many different human languages. The other Elites can understand them, any Acurade can, really, but they can not speak them, as Akulaka uses telepathy to relay his messages. Akulaka is also somewhat stronger, more durable, and quicker than your standerd Elite.

Elites on average stand about 5'2. Akulaka stands 5'7. He, as well as all other elites have crests which go upwards from there 'foreheads'. And there arms and legs are of a more sturdy build. Do not let there size fool you, these guys are mofo's.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:37 PM   #168
ApologeticII
Rookie

I keep imagining them like a keminoan(sp) with no long neck,buffer,ant mouth and stuff.
Old 07-28-2004, 04:47 AM   #169
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Err, no, they look nothing like those phallic sissy’s. Anyway, there necks are fairly short...eh, I'm not sure how to describe them. Nothing like them, however. There head is in the shape of a Bee, but with large oval shaped eyes, and a ant-like mouth.

They have a carapace like an ant does. There bodies are sort of shaped like an ants, but bipedal. There arms are sort of like what you would expect on a giant insect, though the elites and above have small but sharp spines that line there thicker arms/legs.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:40 PM   #170
ApologeticII
Rookie

Well, I mean that the crest makes me think of the primeministers' crest and the eyes amkes me think of thier eyes but like red and bigger ^_^
Old 08-06-2004, 11:19 PM   #171
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Sorry fornot replying fora while. My monitor blew out, so I had to get one from my uncle. Now I'm back!

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2004, 02:10 AM   #172
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Glad to hear it, the floor is yours Neovenom.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:53 AM   #173
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

We should wait for Mandalorian54 to reply the RPG. That'z why I'm holding off posting on it.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 08-17-2004, 09:49 PM   #174
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Well, Mandy is taking ages to reply, and it IS day time. Mandies faction can't really DO anything.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:51 PM   #175
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Haven't seen Mandy in forever...

At this rate I'll be rejoining this RPG before he does

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 12:06 PM   #176
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Oh, hey. I went to camp and I haven't had the internet at home in so long and I don't go to the internet cafe much any more cuz I'm trying not to spend all my money on that. And then I kinda lost interest in the story and stuff and just haven't done anything.

But I guess I'm ready to continue now. Sorry for making you all hang like that.

Old 08-20-2004, 12:35 PM   #177
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
What do you all say, If the vampires got their thing handled, and Asshakar and Dark Shadows would do their work. Then, the vampires would still rule the city, but the war would spread now. So, we could get the other chapter. Something like the two of Mandy's vampires would join NeoVenoms some vampires that get away of the city, and plan on rising to power some day... Everything's really up to you guys. I just made an example. The lizardmen doesn't really have anything to do in the story, so it would be a great help to 1. The Green hate 2. Ashhakar and 3. The story.
Whaddya think

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 01:38 PM   #178
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

What? Am I to be punished simply because I'm a good strategist?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:26 PM   #179
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Well once dominion of the city has been handled everyone else can do whatever they want. It's not really a question, it sort of goes without saying if you know what I mean.

Old 08-20-2004, 10:34 PM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by Mandalorian54
Well once dominion of the city has been handled everyone else can do whatever they want. It's not really a question, it sort of goes without saying if you know what I mean.
Welcome back to another episode of ''what if?''

What if I don't know what you mean?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 11:26 PM   #181
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Well, the Lizardmen overran the power station, and cut the communication lines, so, do you want the Acurade to just overrun the city? No human army to find out and carpet bomb the place now, lol.

Last edited by Hiroki; 08-22-2004 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:10 PM   #182
ApologeticII
Rookie

Well, Hiroki's strategy rocked, his creatures were pretty good, I even sat down, went through each creature and compared how to beat them(((I'm sucha dork ))) And that was the only time I had to realy THINK about what way to kill a faction. Other than that I could've simply got one creature into one base and leveled the place and come out nearly unscathed.(((More or less)))

and yea WHAT IF I DONT UNDERSTAND?
Old 08-22-2004, 11:01 PM   #183
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Why thank you. I did spend some time creating them. I have some other casts in the works. You should the see open battlefield casts I am creating.
Old 08-23-2004, 02:41 PM   #184
ApologeticII
Rookie

Cant wait lol, So whats the plan peoplesez?
Old 08-24-2004, 07:51 PM   #185
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Well open war and the anialation of the city is a possibuility. Coarse that won't really gain you much except the attention of the human army. When tanks and choppers and thousands of troops surround the city and level it to rubble then you'll be sorry.

Oh, and guys, ya I'm back and all but don't be surprised if I don't post for a while cuz theres so much to catch up on. I'm reading it bit by bit but I can't read it all at once.

Old 08-24-2004, 08:02 PM   #186
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Hehe, well, the Acurade in York are only a scouting force really. Urban combat force. They have battle squads which compose of the Soldiers you have seen, as well as the heavy armor and air power casts, which you haven't. I didn't post them, as they wern't prudent to the current story.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:09 PM   #187
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
hmmm, actually an all out war between vampires, werewolves, humans, etc. could be interesting, but let's not do that at least until part 3.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:01 PM   #188
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I agree. The conflicts between our faction should hold off until a sequel. But that'z if everyone agrees on that.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:16 PM   #189
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

I wasn't aware there would be a part 3...I thought part 2 would be all out war.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:55 PM   #190
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Well, IMO part 1 should be the different species growing aware of each other, and having some skirmishes, second part should be more preparing for the all-out war and having some minor battles, and the third part should then be the all out war.

Old 08-25-2004, 08:06 PM   #191
ApologeticII
Rookie

Yea, Like part one is like "O ****, we are not alone!" then part 2 is "GET THEM THE F*** OUT!" and part three is "DIE MOTHER F****S"
Old 08-25-2004, 08:07 PM   #192
ApologeticII
Rookie

Yea, Like part one is like "O ****, we are not alone!" then part 2 is "GET THEM THE F*** OUT!" and part three is "DIE MOTHER F****S"
Old 08-26-2004, 12:35 AM   #193
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
LOL Apo, reminds me of HGttG, where the stages of civilization is described in three phases: How shall we eat? Why do we eat? and Where shall we have lunch?

Old 08-31-2004, 02:08 PM   #194
ApologeticII
Rookie

Ha never seen it before, But I like the cmparison.

I mean if u find out about another force trying to wipe you out you tend to think "O f***" obviously ( www.funnyjunk.com Look at "history of the 'F' word ^_^)
Old 09-06-2004, 12:21 PM   #195
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Sorry it's been so long. I'm still not done. Okay I'm going to read as much as I can in an hour now and hopefully I'll be all caught up. And I'm going to have to do a very quick catch up post wich will be more like sumerising what happened and not so much writing it.

Old 09-06-2004, 03:49 PM   #196
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

No problem, Mandalorian54.

Old 09-11-2004, 09:53 AM   #197
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Well, it looks like we're on the move again. Don't forget, Darth Tepe, if you get in hot water with Neovenom, just give the biosphere a squeeze.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:16 AM   #198
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

What exactly does that thing do? Also, one thing is puzzling me. How the they know that the Night Stalkers and Dark Shadows were allies?

Old 09-11-2004, 11:47 AM   #199
Hiroki
Monarchist asswipe

Remember, they've been stalking Sabrina, monitering her with the Hive Growth, watching her interactions with the Dark Hunters with it, and spies.

edit: And the biosphere is for him to know, and you to find out.
Old 09-11-2004, 12:13 PM   #200
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I know what is does cuz I back tracked in the RPG. Anyways, hopefully things won't go out of hand. My Lycan faction fight when there'z no other choice.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Vampire Role Play Proposal