lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2004, 07:00 PM   #81
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
((I meant taking them in like Deac gots with that nice Vampire

but now, I'll agree with garlic (rather stupid to use) Crosses (deac might have a problem with that, a little), not having an effect, with elder vampires.

but the whole 'no stake in the heart'. there at least has to be that

hell even in Blade that rule is still effect

not sure about in underworld, but I still doubt it.))

*Three of the Pagans pick up Lester, Jason and Clive, making sure that they remian unconcious. They bind them.

As for Chester, the Pagan whom pounced on Chester, cuped its hands together and hit several times on the upper back. Knocks Chester out, then the two bind Chester.

Chester is then picked up and carried.

The remaining Pagan, picked up the weapons, and made sur ethat the Vampire's didn't have any weapons wat so ever on them.

Then they took the four Vampire's back to Pagan Stronghold.*

((I'll wait til the story reaches morning-early afternoon to continue on this))

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2004, 07:02 PM   #82
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Redford: What now?

Helios: Same old. Get the guns, load them up, and let's kill!

*A priest comes down the stairs*

Father: We have a problem. Ritual sacrifice. Demon markings. Leah makes it a type 6.

Redford: Oh sh*t

Helios: I'm on it. Redford, Father, get your gear.

*Helios walks up the stairs toward the equipment room*

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2004, 07:17 PM   #83
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Uh...Scar, you can't control or debate the metaphysics of someone else's race when it's completely their territory, like now. Also, this is the same thing as it was in the Cantina RPGs - in a universe where Deac controls the metaphysics, crosses work on vampires if he says so. But in a universe where Mandy controls the metaphysics, crosses don't work on vampires if he says so. [/mod]

Okay, question for pretty much everyone: What time of day/night is it? Is someone keeping track? You know, with so many of our creatures with physical traits based around day/night cycles, this could get pretty important ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2004, 07:19 PM   #84
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Red, I can disagree, but I won't control ))

Old 04-18-2004, 11:32 PM   #85
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Going on a trip for a week. Won't be on.))
The vampires heard her and ran toward her voice, hoping to help her.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2004, 11:46 PM   #86
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
((00C: Scar, my comment about the vampire needing to be one of Jokemaster's was aimed at Deac. On another note, in the Vampire proposal thread I will write about the Vampire weaknesses and why. And Jokemaster, since your leaving is it okay if I control the vampires in the subway? Miryia is kind of relying on them, without your controlling them the story will have difficulty progressing. If you're already gone and don't respond I will assume comand of them by right of it being my game and I hope you don't mind. But if you really don't want me to and get a chance to say so before you go, then I will think of another way around it.))

The train station

Miryia paused and seemed to ease up when she realized the lizardmen said they were there to help her, she didn't fully trust them though and kept her gun trained on the leader. Then she saw the other vampires combing and couldn't tell who was on who's side.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2004, 12:01 AM   #87
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

In Dark Shadows

After travelling for a few minutes, NeoVenom and the others made it to the front doors of Dark Shadows. After the steel doors opened, Zeno and Draco proceeded to the medical center to get the throwing stars taken out as NeoVenom went to the lab.

As NeoVenom enters the lab, McKain looks at him. "Ah Lord NeoVenom. I have great news. I discovered a way to get rid of our scent with this injection." McKain shows the needle. "Within two days, we will all be unscented. But in the meantime, we are using gernades which holds the same liquid that is in this needle."

NeoVenom grinned at McKain. "Great news indeed, McKain." Solnina burst in the room and hugged NeoVenom. "Where were you my love? I was worried sick about you." NeoVenom spoke angrily, "We were attacked by Vampires heading back towards the train station's back area."

"And this?" Solnina rubs the spot of blood that dripped from his neck. "I was stabbed by a silver knife, but no need to worry. I've tasted my attacker's flesh." He grins as he finished talking.
NeoVenom got his injection when Ziltro, Draco, Zeno, and the remainder of Ziltro's group went to the lab to get their injections.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2004, 01:20 AM   #88
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((OOC: Sorry Red, I forgoted. Assuming it's dark by 8, and I headed my guys out about an hour later and the actions here have taken about an hour...I'dd say it's like 10pm.))

Old 04-19-2004, 01:54 AM   #89
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The group rounded the corner to where Miryia was, guns raised.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 04-19-2004, 11:51 AM   #90
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
There was clacking sound as the other lizardmen except the leader raised their M-4's and aimed at the other vampires. "Lower your guns!" the leader hissed at his men that lowered their guns, slowly. The leader hissed something sharply to his men, like shouting them. He then turned bak to Miryia. "Our leader want's to see you..." the leader said. He continued: "...You may take your little friends too. Oh, My name is Chariss" the leader said. The lizardmen turned and started walking the rails. Then a train was heard coming. The lizardmen let a wary hiss and jumped. They landed on top of the metro and jumped down throught a small window. They moved swiftly and killed everyone there. Then they ran throught tthe backdoor and ran across the rails. Some of them went throught a crack in the wall but some stayed to wait if the vampires would come

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2004, 05:04 PM   #91
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOS: "A universe where Deac controls the Metaphysics...hmmmm" *Imagines world where the sound of the wind is Led Zeppelin. ]

*Helios, Redford, Father Aaron and Leah go to the equipment room and put on several layers of kevlar, including the collars*

Redford: What're we looking at Leah?

Leah: Type 6. Bazetuu. It normally takes human form, but can also shift into it's prime form on this plane. Fire doesn't hurt it, Holy Water nukes it, basically. Silver's also fairly useful.

Aaron: Never understood why Silver was good. It's not particularly Holy.

Helios: Delta Radition. Modern Science doens't know it exists, but most senior demonologist and mystics are certain of it. Silver emits it like Uranium.

Aaron: I see. *Grabs Silver Sword*

Redford: We all set? Holy Water and all? Then we should get going.

*The gang step toward the door. Dyson turns from his computer*

Dyson: I'll keep in contact all the way guys. Go bag us a bazetuu.

Old 04-19-2004, 05:37 PM   #92
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((OOC: I hate to rain on your party or anything. I'm sure you'dd have lots of fun throwing water at everyone but in this story holy water is just regular water and throwing it at vampires isn't going to do anything. If you want you can put an acid in the water and call it holy water. But there will be no holy/demonic elements surrounding the vampires. Vampirism is simply a virus. And sunlight kills the virus. The virus is spread with a bite. The infected begin to crave blood which feeds the virus and prolongs life indefinetly. That is all, just normal people with a virus. Not a curse. Not a mystical magical supersticous un-holy anything. Get it? So at best you've got plain water which your gonna find out soon has no effect on vampires, or an acid which you call holy water. the choice is yours. Hate to spoil your religious campaign but that's how it's going to be.))

The train station

Miryia sees the train coming and jumps off the tracks up to the station. She sees the lizardmen enter the train and kill everyone and is shocked. After the lizardmen leave Miryia looks at the other vampires, "So your here to help me?"

Old 04-19-2004, 05:51 PM   #93
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The lizardmen saw that Miryia wasn't coming. "Asshakar isn't going to be pleased... You two, Investigate" Chariss said and two lizardmen ran towards the vampires and suddenly disappeared. They had chameleon blood in their veins and so were the perfect spies. They sneaked behind Miryia as the other lizardmen hid in the small tunnel where they got into with the crack. The second lizardman behind Miryia sneaked behind the bigger group of vampires and took his curved knife out. He took a hold on one of the vampires mouth and then stabbed him on the back. The lizardman rolled the knife on the wound and then took it fastly out. Then it let go of the vampires mouth, hid the knife and sneaked back behind Miryia. It came closer to Miryia and whispered into her ear: "You should come or another like him will be killed" then it backed off with his friend. They waited if Miryia would make any move. Thay didn't have any other clothing except their vest's
(lizardmen are genderless)

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 04-24-2004 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:23 PM   #94
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOC: 10 pm, huh? Damn. Should've reconsidered the whole "introduce my entire faction in the first day, wait till second day to have them embroiled in the conflict" idea

Will edit this post later, must run off to college ^^;; ))

Old 04-19-2004, 09:14 PM   #95
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((Well time will go by faster soon because we're winding down.))

The mansion

The guest vampires have been seated and served a fine meal. Tathar arives and greets the guests, letting them know that he is the Red Shadow's leader Tathar.

Old 04-20-2004, 05:29 AM   #96
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The train station

After the lizardmen saw that Miryia wasn't going to make any move, they came closer to Miryia. "You really should come..." the other lizardman whispered to her ear and then the two lizardmen ran towards the crack and to the other lizardmen.

The sewers

Four lizardmen were patrolling only a mile from the nest and were heavily armed. Their vests were extra thick as they were a center patrol

"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Darth Tepe; 04-24-2004 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:00 PM   #97
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOC: Calm Down! I never said the water was meant for VAMPIRES. Hence the term "Bazetuu". If I wanted to say "Vampire" I would have said that or "Nosferatu". I knew you were going with the whole Blade-style vamp thing.]

*Helios and the team enter a small van and head toward a small abandoned building downtown*

Old 04-23-2004, 02:36 PM   #98
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

In Dark Shadows

NeoVenom and the other Lycans start to have dinner. NeoVenom speaks out to the group in front of him. "Just to inform everyone, we have made an alliance with the lizardmen. I don't know where this alliance stands at now, so still be cautious amongst them." Maximus, the head leader of the Dark Hunters, speaks, "Lizardmen? Why should we make an alliance with Lizardmen." NeoVenom looks Maximus, "They hold information we don't have, Maximus."

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 04-24-2004, 05:50 AM   #99
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((OOC: Grrr, lucasforums wouldn't let me go on for a few days, the web site just wouldn't load up. Anyway sorry for the delay.

And I have some questions for Tepe which you'll find in the Proposal thread.

And I'm not going for the blade style vamp thing. I didn't really like Blade acctually. Blade2 was okay.))

Old 04-24-2004, 01:54 PM   #100
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOS: I've not actually seen Underworld yet, but the ways to kill vampires seem to be similiar. And seeing as you don't really like the idea of planar travelling, I promise this Bazetuu will be the ONLY one, ok?]

Old 04-25-2004, 05:09 AM   #101
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((OOC: Well Deac, you can make a teleporting creature if you want, I'm not sure what a Bazetuu is but if you want you can create it. Just post in the proposal thread it's pros and cons and a description and it's all good. You can create it any way you want but there won't be any supersticious element so you can just adjust the abuilities to a more realistic way.))

Train station

Miryia turned to the five Glorious Shadow vampires after the lizardmen disapeared. "If your here to help me take this," She tossed them her radio, "And tell Sain this leads to the werewolf lair," She pointed to the train station door. When the other vampires had understood her she then turned to where the lizardmen had gone, "I'm going to see what they're all about..." She started towards the tunnels in a bit of a daze. Then turned back to the others, "GO!" She yelled. They started to leave and she turned back around and continued onward.

Old 04-25-2004, 08:03 AM   #102
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
the lizardmen waited until Miryia was with them. They led her throught many labyrinths and into their Nest. They left Miryia into the palace. "Asshakar will be with you in a moment..." The lizardmen said and left. A couple of minutes later, Asshakar entered the room. "you must be Miryia. I am Asshakar, the leader of Lizardmen. We have heard that you are a big shot in the Vampire population. We want to offer peace to your people" Asshakar said, climbing onto his chair.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 04-25-2004, 04:24 PM   #103
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Lizardman lair

Miryia thought about it for a moment, she remembered hearing some strange things over the radio from her Night Hawkes, and wondered if these Lizardmen were indeed going to hold to a treaty. Finally she said, "I don't have the power to grant a treaty just like that...but I will bring it before my father and the elders. If you truly seek peace I don't think they will refuse."

The mansion

A guard came to Sain while they were eating with their guests and took him out to talk privately. Two Night Hawkes had just arrived with a dead Night Hawke. They took Matt's partly decintegrated body to the lab to examine it while Sain spoke with the two Night Hawkes. Sain soon found out that Some of the Night Hawkes had been in trouble in the train station.

Then another guard came who recieved over the radio that the werewolf base was near the train station and Miryia may be in trouble.

Sain gathered six Night Hawkes and twenty regular vampire soldiers and headed for the train station.

Old 04-25-2004, 04:24 PM   #104
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*The teamn pulls up at a building. They leave the van in their kelvar armour and carry large guns*

Helios: Remember, this one's going to be tricky. Don't go near him at close range, those claws will rip titanium to shreads.

*The team ascend the stairway to find a strange looking man atop him. Looking at Helios, he snarls*

Man: I know what you are!

*His skin appears to peel back, revealing his true form*

Demon: DIE!

*The party all begin firing as the demon charges*

Old 04-26-2004, 01:22 AM   #105
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((I'm [probably] going to wait a few hours in-RPG time before posting again...just so no one thinks I've deserted ))
Old 04-26-2004, 01:52 AM   #106
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Ditto ))

Old 04-26-2004, 06:53 PM   #107
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*The team pumps several rounds into the demon, slowing it, but it is still able to hit one templar with its claws, raking them across his chest. Aaron runs up to the fallen member as the others chase the demon down. It falls and is mercilessly pumped full of lead*

Helios: How is he?

Aaron: He's dead. A shame. He was new to the job.

Leah: This doesn't add up. This one was old. he shouldn't have been able to get here on his own- he was pratically dead when we found him...

*Redford looks over the side of the building*

Redford: I think I know why...

*several vampires are seen below, entering the building.*

Old 04-26-2004, 07:55 PM   #108
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The Glorious Shadow's group of vampires followed Sain. Their guns were again loaded.

Old 04-26-2004, 08:24 PM   #109
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: I'm assuming that the vampire can't catch the scent of the werewolf because of the gernades.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating and getting there injections, Maximus lead a group of about 5 Dark Hunters to the outside. They exited from one of the back exits of Dark Shadows and proceed thru a tunnel leading to some stairs. Maximus took the lead in climbing the stairs. Exiting the stairs, they made their way to a dark alleyway.

Old 04-27-2004, 06:23 PM   #110
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((OOC: Jokemaster, exactly how many are coming? ))

the Train station

Sain lead the Vampires down the steps and into the train station. The large number of vampires took up almost all of the platform. Sain stopped in front of the five Glorious Shadow vampires who had radioed him, "Where's Miryia?" They could only tell him that she had gone down the tunnel, and that she had told them that the werewolves came from the door. Turning around Sain faced his vampires and the Glorious Shadow members as well.

Miryia obviously couldn't be contacted, she had given her radio to the other vampires. So Sain had to go get her. They would worry about the werewolves later, for now he decided to find Miryia.

Sain lead the large number of Vampires down the train tracks, through the crack in the wall, and towards the Lizardmen's lair, allthough he didn't really know where it was. Soon he reached an area where the path split in three. Sain devided them in three groups and ordered them to keep in radio contact and report every step of the way.

Two Night Hawkes and eight regular Red Shadow vampires along with some Glorious shadow vampires, made up each group. Sain lead the first group straight.

((Jokemaster, post how many vampires you sent in total, and how many are going in each group.))

Old 04-27-2004, 08:36 PM   #111
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((7 vampires in my group, plus the 5 that were already at the train station.))
James was with Sain. He described the Lizardmen as best as he could and told him everything they had done and said as best as he remembered it. The leader of the negotiating team was also in that group. He had by now introduced himself as Andy.

Old 04-28-2004, 07:21 AM   #112
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The group of three guards in the center path came closer to the vampires. A group of four came from the left and a group of two from the right. Every group met tthe vampires and got the same question. "Miryia is heavily guarded in our nest. You shouldn't be concerend about her. She's with our leader. We can take you into a smaller hall under our nest. There you can wait" the lizardmen told after they got back into the cross section. Five lizardmen guards ran to the nest to give the newws to Asshakar as the left four led the vampires into a small hall throught a series of tunnels

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 04-28-2004, 08:41 AM   #113
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Sain agreed to the lizardmen's request and radioed the other two groups to tell them to agree. They followed the Lizardmen to their nest.

((OOC: I responded with Miryia in my second last post))

Old 04-28-2004, 01:07 PM   #114
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[OOS: Anyone want to control the vamps attacking Helios and co?]

Old 04-28-2004, 03:45 PM   #115
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Nice place you got here" Said James, looking around.

Old 04-28-2004, 04:20 PM   #116
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Our leader should come here shortly" the lizardmen said and sat onto some rocks. Few minutes later, two lizardmen came to them and snapped to look each other. Asshakar walked from the small space left in the center. He was followed by Miryia. "I am Asshakar, the leader of the lizardmen"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 04-28-2004, 11:16 PM   #117
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Lizardmen nest

Miryia saw Sain and ran to him, she leapt into his arms and hugged him tightly. Glad to see a friendly face after the slaughter of her Night Hawkes at the hands of the werewolves. Miryia wispered into Sain's ear with a worried voice, "I don't trust these lizardmen, let's just get out of here."

Sain smiled and hugged her tight. When she was done hugging him Sain turned his attention to the lizardmen's leader, Asshakar. "Now, why have I been brought here? What is it you want to talk about?"

Old 04-29-2004, 01:03 AM   #118
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"We lizardmen are a peaceful group of... freaks as some calls us... We have made peace with the werewolfs and my group that was getting them safely out, attacked your attacking men. We have allso helped your kind. Miryia here can tell that later. Now we need to know, can we sign a peace treaty before we take further actions. I know that we have attacked your kind many times. we have executed the general behind all the attacks and we have allso killed his most loyal soldiers. So now we are only a peaceful tribe of... lizardmen" Asshakar said and stepped towards, looking at the soldiers sitiing on the rocks. The warriors stood up and walked into the nest's barracks. Asshakar looked Sain.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 04-29-2004, 10:37 AM   #119
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

On St. Marks

Blending in with the crowd on the sidewalk, Maximus and his group continue to walk in the same direction as everyone else. "So where is this place?" one of the soldiers asks Maximus. "Patience. I will tell you all when we get there." They continue to walk at a normal and cautious pace.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:23 PM   #120
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Lizarmen's nest

Some of the tension seemed to leave Miryia after those words, but she was not totally convinced. She wispered into Sain's ears before he could reply and then left taking one group of two Night Hawkes and six regular vampire soldiers with her.

After Miryia and the group that went with her left Sain turned back to Asshakar. "I will bring this matter before Tathar, our leader. But in the meantime I'm wondering if your allegience with the werewolves will cause a conflict of interest. You see, we're enemies with the werewolves, and are currently hunting them down, if you've allied with them then wouldn't that make you our enemies?" Sain looked over the group of lizardmen caustiously, he didn't want his words to intimidate the lizardmen so that they would try to kill him and his men, if they did he wasn't going to let them catch him off guard.

The sewer tunnels

Miryia lead her small group to the last place she had contacted her Night Hawkes at. There she found the bodies of several of them but Chester, Lester, Clive, Jason and Tais were missing.

The small group spread out and began to search the off shooting tunnels and passegeways.

((OOC: hope there arn't any more frogs loose...))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York