lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A couple of Model Ideas
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2004, 02:55 PM   #1
Nym-Feeorin
Lurker

Lightbulb A couple of Model Ideas

So I was thinking, new concept for me.... What models are there out there that I would like to see, I came up with a few idea if any of you awesome amazing people out there can see making.

Optimus Prime- from the Hit 80's cartoon Transformers.
The Vampire Lestat- Im looking for maybe a selection options with his different out fits and looks from the book series the vampire chroncles and the two films. "Queen of the Damned" and "Interview with the Vampire". I would prefer to see the T.Cruise version.
Nym!!- The totally cool guy from the Star Wars starfighter game, and who makes a appearence in the Star Wars Galaxies game.
Male Twi-Lek!(I know theres a thread for this!)
Recreate the Kotor selection screen!-Just a thought KOTOR TC!

Thanks people, Im mainly looking for the Vampire Lestat Model as I use the name Lestat in game !
Nym-Feeorin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > A couple of Model Ideas