lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Elemental RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-10-2004, 03:13 PM   #241
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Empty room? Try the second attic. I also have 2 ideas. 1 I could create total Darkness so that we don't need to focus on eye sight but, our other senses. Some wise man said "Ir order to defeat your enemy youy must become your enemy." I think that without eye sight we could focus on hearing. becasue you see Jason probably doesn't use sight very often. He probably just senses energy. Also if we had no energy he wouldn't be able to see us. The thing is that is pretty much impossible. So let's get started. I'll train with Joseph and Johnny can train with Alex. Aftrer all light and Dark is like Yin and Yang and water can conduct electricity."

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2004, 07:07 AM   #242
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Jack looked Jason into the eyes. Jack had been hunted, for good. This dude infront of him was obviously one of the elementals. "Energy is mine. You will die from my power!" Jason said and Jack smirked. "Ain't that so?" he answered sarcastically and lit two large fireballs onto his hands. He lunged both of the balls towards Jason. The dark alley was empty, and lit up only by the fireballs. Jason evaded the balls and the two lunged into a fight. Jack lunged with his fists at him, and Jason with his energy. A few moments later, Jack flew onto a wall and fell down. Jason sucked most of his energy, and Jack fell asleep. Jason got what he wanted and left.

A fireplace lit up inside the mansion. The flames launched to the wall on the other side of the room, and the fire in the fireplace went out. The flameing letters on the wall didn't burn the house at all. They just burned there, saying: "Help" and an address.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2004, 11:37 AM   #243
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((Tepe, I now have 1 questions. Is the mansion the one where all our other characters are?))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2004, 01:33 PM   #244
ApologeticII
Rookie

Joseph entered the main room, "Much better...hard to keep control over yourself on the brink of uncounsiousness."
ApologeticII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-29-2004, 04:58 PM   #245
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Yup. If i have got it right, you are in the mansion...))

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 08-30-2004, 10:33 AM   #246
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"what the heck was that?....ok i'm the fastest, i'll go check it out, and if anytihng happens, i'll be out of there in a second" Johnny then turned around and ran out to the house in a blink of an eye, he walked straight in, ready for anything
"hello? anyone home?".

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2004, 07:53 AM   #247
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Quote:
Originally posted by ApologeticII
Joseph entered the main room, "Much better...hard to keep control over yourself on the brink of uncounsiousness."
"No kidding," Alex replied. She laughed. "I tripped on the carpets!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-01-2004, 08:09 AM   #248
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Curt, The alleyway on the back... You just broke into someones house... ))

The word still flamed slowly in the wall of the main room. Jack was running out of time. They flames were going out slowly.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 09-01-2004, 03:55 PM   #249
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(well how was my dude supossed to know?)
Johnny looked around and found no one, but he heard something from the alley, he bolted out there and found jack lying there
"ah no!" johnny grabbed him and ran to the mansion and threw him in the fire, hoping it would rekindle him.

Old 09-02-2004, 07:51 AM   #250
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alex paled at the sight of Jack being tossed in the fire. "He must have run into the other elemental as well," she muttered. "That man is going to be the end of us if we cannot find a way to stop him."

My work in progress:

Old 09-05-2004, 08:51 AM   #251
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Jack started to wake up. He muttered something and rose up from the fireplace. He was a figure made from fire. His face's details or hair could not be seen. Not even his eyes would be seen. He looked at Alex and took a grip from his heads flames. He ripped the fire off like a mask, and then the fire went out all over his body. "Thank you" he said and breathed deeply, lookinbg still at Alex, thought everyone knew he assigned his words at Johnny. Jack tilted his head a little and watched Alex's pale face. "You know of the man? The energy dude?" Jack said, brething deeply still. He wasn't still in full energy, but recovered enought to talk and walk. He shook his head. "We need a new member. How many of us are there? Five elementals, right?" he said and looked around

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 09-05-2004, 03:37 PM   #252
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"no problem, yeah five, as far as i know, we could go out looking for more, but i doubt we'd find many, but we do need to work together, actually i like that idea, anybody think we should go out and find more elementals?".

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Elemental RPG