lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Do you still play?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-04-2004, 01:38 PM   #1
StormTrooper789

Question Do you still play?

Hey ppl! I'm wondering if anyone of you play these games that this discussion is about. I doubt it though since these forums that I'm posting in ARE dead.

I scored 12.03156% on the Geek Test.
What about you?

Official Internet Exploiter hater!

Did you know Microsoft wants to "Assimilate" you with their products?
StormTrooper789 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #2
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

I've got Force Commander next to me on my desk. XD Haven't played it in a while though.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2004, 09:34 AM   #3
Nairb Notneb
Forumite

Rebellion, but not in a while. Never got Force Commander. Any good?

Go big or go home.
Nairb Notneb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2006, 02:26 AM   #4
TruYuri
Rookie

I still play Galactic Battlegrounds every now and then. Not only that, but i play some of the oldest Star Wars games around. anyone remember Dark Forces (the original)? I still play it now and then. Also, anyone play Rebel Assault 2? STILL PLAY IT!

Believe it or not, i actually tried the demo for Force Commander. Old, but sweet. wFun.

Rebellion looks interesting. I never actually found any screenshots of a battle tho, so i dont know whats it like.
TruYuri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2006, 08:16 PM   #5
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
I've got Force Commander, and SW: Galatic Battlegrounds. I'm trying to find a free online gaming website for SWGB, but there really aren't any saddly, I miss MSN match making-free online gaming! *Sighs*

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2006, 03:02 PM   #6
Jamps

I still play Galactic Battlegrounds and Dark Forces 2, but since Zone doesn't host them anymore it isn't as fun playing alone. I still pick up a game on Gamespy every now and then.
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM   #7
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
dont you have to pay for Gamespy? Everytime I get on there it tells me to pay-9.95-or whatever price they ask.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 08-24-2006, 05:55 PM   #8
Jamps

That's for subscribers, who have access to fast downloads and beta tests on Fileplanet. GameSpy ID's are free though.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:18 PM   #9
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
How do you get the free ID's though? I can never figure out how!

Old 08-27-2006, 04:24 PM   #10
Jamps

First you have to download Gamespy Arcade. After it scans for games on your computer, click on the login wizard. Its free to sign up, just dont become a subscriber because thats what you pay for.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Do you still play?