lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need some ships for XvT
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-09-2004, 06:41 PM   #1
mknote

Need some ships for XvT

[brushes dust off of both my account and the fourm] Okay now, I have looked on the internet for weeks, and I need ships for X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter:

TIE Defender
Container Transport (you know, the one that looked like three bricks around a rod)
Passenger Liner
Missle Boat

In short, everything that was in TIE Fighter but not in XvT. If anyone can a. make them for me or b. direct me towards a place I can dl them for free, that would be great. And don't tell me to buy XWA because that is Rebel based, and I hate the Rebels

MK
mknote is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2004, 01:51 PM   #2
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Your best chance is to head over to the X-Wing Legacy site and post your question on their forums, but I'm afraid you're dealing with an obsolete game & most of the modeler types there have moved on to XWA. There is a chance someone might know where to find the XvT OPTs you're looking for, though.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2004, 04:47 PM   #3
^Invader
The Evil One

Or try xwaupgrade.com they may have one lying around or somewhere for xvt, not sure since most of what is left of the editing world is using XWA.

Let me see if i can find out do you have a email addy to get ahold of you by?
^Invader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2004, 05:54 PM   #4
mknote

I have a policy of not giving out my e-mail. I would like a PM better. What is it with XWA?

MK
mknote is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2004, 08:56 PM   #5
^Invader
The Evil One

Alittle better graphics, able to add alot more ships and do alittle more graphical work, Im trying to see if i can find someone and maybe if i have to post it for ya.
^Invader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2004, 04:22 AM   #6
Nairb Notneb
Forumite

Where's a good place to go to get an intro on on this stuff. I wasn't aware of mod'g for x-wind, etc. I'm interested in getting into it.

Go big or go home.
Nairb Notneb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2004, 12:22 PM   #7
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Re: Need some ships for XvT

Quote:
Originally posted by mknote
[brushes dust off of both my account and the fourm] Okay now, I have looked on the internet for weeks, and I need ships for X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter:

TIE Defender
Container Transport (you know, the one that looked like three bricks around a rod)
Passenger Liner
Missle Boat

In short, everything that was in TIE Fighter but not in XvT. If anyone can a. make them for me or b. direct me towards a place I can dl them for free, that would be great. And don't tell me to buy XWA because that is Rebel based, and I hate the Rebels

MK
You might be in luck, mknote. Darksaber has allowed one of the X-Wing: Legacy regulars to make the former's XvT/BoP OPTs available on the latter's site, so try this file (RAR compressed, so make sure you have WinRAR first.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > X-Wing Trilogy & X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter > Need some ships for XvT