lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battle for the Galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-22-2004, 03:48 PM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max concentrated all his anger on the armor, his parents's deaths, his master lying to him, the jedi betraying him, and concentrated it on the armor. When he lunged, the armor shattered before the lightsaber even touched it.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2004, 03:48 PM   #82
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max concentrated all his anger on the armor, his parents's deaths, his master lying to him, the jedi betraying him, and concentrated it on the armor. When he lunged, the armor shattered before the lightsaber even touched it.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-22-2004, 04:01 PM   #83
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Very good. Deactivate your lightsaber, then use only the force to the other armor. Try to destroy it with a lightning"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2004, 08:04 PM   #84
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

"Yes, Darth Tepe," Galador said to him through the holocom. He shut it off and thought of a strategy. He went to a computer and punched a few buttons in and the planet Bespin came up on the screen. "Leutenant Shiv, prepare a course for Bespin, that will be our first strike, if we cut off there Tibbana gas source, then that will be a strong blow to the republic, we can use Cloud City as a base as well, inform my brother of this as well, first we need a way to 'sneak' in, we must capture a republic ship, a Mon Calamarian Cruiser, one of the new ones."

The five ship blasted off into hyperspace.

Remember the force will be with you...always-Obi Wan
Jedi Malastar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2004, 08:05 PM   #85
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max tried to do it, but only one small bolt of lightning appeared, finally frustrated he destroyed the armor with the force as he had done before.

Old 08-23-2004, 03:01 PM   #86
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"No, no, no... Concentrate" Tepe said and formed a lightning into his hand. He let it loose. The hole room lit up as one of the armors was allmost blown away from his force. "Try again"

In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 08-23-2004, 07:28 PM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max tried it again, this time there was barely enough lightning to destroy the armor.

Old 08-23-2004, 08:13 PM   #88
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

An advanced Mon Calamarian cruiser blasted out of hyperspace above the planet Bespin. The large republic warship roared through the clouds headed for cloud city.

Darth Galador was at the bridge of the captured Republic ship. He had just finished putting on some white clothes that resembled a Republic officer. The large ship docked at Cloud City.

Galador was greeted by a the mayor of Cloud City. His name was Randall Calrissian. "Nice to meet you Master Tinn," Randall said to him, "I'm sure your inspection will go well here."

"The Republic got word that there is an illegall spice syndicate operating here, take me to the main communications center."

"Right this way," The mayor of Cloud City told him.

Old 08-26-2004, 11:03 PM   #89
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador reached the communications room. It was large with several computer panels and what not with a glass window overlooking cloud city. Just as Mayor Calrissian was about to speak he found a red lightsaber growing out of his gut, dripping blood. Galador looked to the cloud city guards. They were all sith soldiers disguised as cloud city guards. "Shut down all transmissions going off Bespin". Galador got out a comlink and said to his Leiutenant who was still on the SD Vengeance,"Leiutenant Shiv, bring the fleet to the city, destroy any threat in your way, and send troops here, its time to take over the city."

Old 08-26-2004, 11:26 PM   #90
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Malastar, Lightsabers can't drip blood, they close the wound they make.

Old 08-26-2004, 11:33 PM   #91
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

((There can be a little blood, a la episode one when qui gon got stabbed or darth maul's mist of blood when he fell, so they dont close the wound instintaneously))

Old 08-27-2004, 01:10 PM   #92
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Yeah, but a lightsaber can't drip blood, it'd be vaporized instantly))

Old 08-27-2004, 07:58 PM   #93
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(yeah, the initial blood spurt will come out, but it cautrizes the wound. and tepe when are you going to do something with my dude, you control the council not me, unless you want to cede control to me)

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2004, 06:00 PM   #94
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

((right I wasn't thinking I was just in the heat of the battle))

New black armored storm troopers were marching thru cloud city taking everyone prisoner and raiding the city. Darth Galador appeared on holocrons and viewing screens around the city. He said,"Citezens of Cloud City, I am know in command, your mayor is dead, if you resist you will be shot, the republic cannot help you now, it will be a new golden age for the sith." His real plans for the citezens were to put them to slavery. He got his comlink out to Dart Tepe," Darth Tepe I have taken Cloud City over and the tibanna gas is all ours, we have almost an unlimited supply to fuel our ships, what is our next plan of action."

Old 08-29-2004, 05:18 AM   #95
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Master Donar looked Nevek. "Master Nevek, this is a great loss to the jedi order. Have you heard of any former connections between Master Ador and this Darth Tepe?" he said and still stared at Nevek.

Darth Tepe turned to the screen on the wall. He nodded at Galador. "Leave troops there. Then leave to Geonosis and start the project with the Huttal inc. We need that Death Star. I shall come see the progress in a few days" he said and shut the connection. "Max, leave to build your own lightsaber. We shall leave still today to Geonosis" he said, still looking at the black screen. He sighed as Max left. "His potential exceeds my power. After he is fully learned, the jedi will be extinct" he mumbled to himself and then left to the bridge. As he got there, the commander stopped his shouting and turned around. "Sir, we have everything ready for jumping to hyperspace"
"Good. We shall leave at the end of the day"

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 08-29-2004, 02:31 PM   #96
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max started construction on his saber. He had always had a natural understanding of technology and mechanics, so it was easy for him to construct it.

Old 08-29-2004, 04:58 PM   #97
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador nodded to himself and contacted his brother next and said to him on the comlink," Brother Teran I need you to bring our three Viper Battleships to Cloud City, I have some business to attend to on Geonosis."

Darth Galador's shuttle left and he put Leiutenant Shiv in charge of Cloud City until his brother arrived. He reached the Star Destroyer Vengeance and it blasted off into hyperspace from Bespin to Geonosis.

The star destroyer arrived at Geonosis and orbited around it while a Hutt craft entered the Star Destroyer. A large hutt arrived at the bridge of the ship. "Construction has just begun on the Death Star Lord Galador, we have put the geonosian refugees into slavery and they are working on the battle station." The large Hutt pointed out the window and the framework of a large round battlestation appeared, several ships buzzed around halling peices of it , it floated strangely close to the asteriod belt around the planet Geonosis.

"Excellent, Darth Tepe will be most pleased, he is on his way here," Galador said to the bloated Hutt.

"Thats most wonderful news, if you would follow me I will show you to our palace on the planet," the Hutt said to him. They both left the Star Destroyer to the Hutt Palace on Geonosis's surface.

Old 08-30-2004, 07:09 AM   #98
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Time past, the Super Star Destroyer jumped out of hyperspace and floated towards the planet of Geonosis. Darth Tepe looked throught the window, at the progressing work of the the new Death Star. Darth Tepe hated Hutt's, but was force to cooperate with them, as only they had the resources to do this all. The Death star progressed as planned. The sith grinned devilishly under his hood and then turned as the Hutt slumbered in with Galador. "I am pleased to see the progress of the Death star. I seek that the throne room is ready..." he said and looked the Hutt, piercing him and making the large slimy worm feel uncomfortable.

(Malastar, I think the Hutt is one of your NPC's from now on, then.)

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 08-30-2004, 09:58 AM   #99
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Geonosis? What are we doing near this relic? Thought Matt as he looked out the window.
He picked up the lightsaber he had made. He had actually built one, then fused it with his old one to make a double-edged lightsaber.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:17 AM   #100
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yes, i think he was tepe's old master, aarrg, i sense death on cloud city, i shall go there at once" Nevek turned around and walked out to his ship, he was givien 4 republic commandoes and he was off toward cloud city.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:40 AM   #101
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Matt went to Tepe sensing him with the force. He arrived at his side quickly.
"Is there anything I should do?"

Old 08-30-2004, 03:54 PM   #102
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Vulgar the Hutt and Darth Galador were on there way to the planet when a super star destroyer appeared before them.

The large dark brown hutt nodded uncomfortably to the sith master. "I will continue to Geonosis to oversee contructon of the death star." With that the Hutt slithered out of the Darth Tepe's room.

Darth Galador looked to Darth Tepe. "What is next on the agenda Darth Tepe, shall we merely wait here until the Death Star is complete or complete another task."

The Hutt arrived back at his Palace on Geonosis. There were Geonosian slaves milling around as well as Dancer Girls of different races. Vulgar made it to a large sauna like room where another smaller hutt soaked in a hot tub. "Everything is going to plan when the death stars laser is ready we will lie to the sith, tell them its ready and then alert the entire republic fleet, then with the press of a button we will wipe out the sith fleet and the republic fleet."
Both of the Hutts laughed meniacly.

((Now is a double-edged lightsaber one with two blades going the same direction.))

Old 08-31-2004, 06:32 AM   #103
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe turned to see the window. He sighed. "Galador, yes, go to cloud city. Start shipments to Geonosis emmediatly. Ant problem with the republic must be eliminated..." he said and then turned to Max. "My apprentice... You must go down to Geonosis and take over the construction. Warn the Hutt's not to try anything stupid... If you sence any change in their mood... If they are worried or confident, kill them. Slaughter them, so both can see the other fall down dead" he said and then looked at the death star.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 08-31-2004, 08:06 AM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max nodded and went back to the Hutts.
"I am to oversee you in the construction. Do anything stupid and you will be warned. Fail to correct it and you will not live to try again"

Old 08-31-2004, 10:11 AM   #105
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Darth Tepe turned to a trooper from, his loyal guard. "Get my shuttle ready. I want to see the construction more closely..." he said and the trooper left, with his black cape flapping behind him.

Soon, a small shuttle flew throught a section of the death star, still under construction, and no real construction had been started yet. Only the iron pipes made the section look like a ball. The super laser was allmost ready, and the smaller quarters for the workers were built. Tepe sighed and sat down to think as he looked throught the window. "They seem to be rushing with the super laser..." he said and looked more carefully. "And there's no real defence mechanism..." he mumbled and opened the comlink. A hologram appeared infront of Max as he was away from the Hutts at the time. "Max, you need to halt the building of the superlaser, and start the construction of the defence mechanisms. There's no turbo lasers or shields yet. Start them immediatly" he said and the hologram disparsed and dissapeared.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 08-31-2004, 10:23 AM   #106
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek got into the Bespin System, eh turned on his cloaking device, almost impossible to see with a radar or the naked eye, he landed on the outskirts of Cloud city, he wordked his way to where they were doing the major work.
"they took over the city and now they are taking the gas.." Nevek mumbled to himself, he motioned for the commandoes to spread out and take out the guards as silently as possible without killing them, Nevek did the same.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:47 AM   #107
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max went back to the Hutts.
"You are to stop building teh superlaser and begin work on the shields and turbolasers."

Old 08-31-2004, 03:47 PM   #108
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

((Wow jokemaster you dont have very involving posts do you, or are you just waiting to make a reallyl good one))

Vulgar the Hutt was eating dinner at a large table with several other hutts and geonosian slaves. A sith entered and threatened them. Vulgar looked at his brother across the table. "Of course master sith, we would never imagine of betraying our allies, it would be foolish, as for the death star, we merely had the majority of the resources for the superlaser. Everything is going correctly."

Darth Galador reached Cloud City again in the Star Destroyer Vengeance. He saw his brother's four Viper Battlecruisers(Just black shaped like large 3 demensional letter V's, a little smaller than SD's). Excellent with those four, this Star Destroyer and the four victory class star destroyers, along with our stolen Calamarian Cruiser, I have an impressive fleet, Galador thought to himself. He reached the main citadel of cloud city which had control of everything. His brother was there, a shorter fatter Zabrak with a military suit. "Excellent brother, with this fleet, the rest of Darth Tepe's and the new Death Star, the republic will be helpless," He told his brother and Leiutenant Shiv.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:03 PM   #109
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek and his commandoes moved through the city like ghosts, as they knocked out the guards and dragged them into the shadows, they evaded other patrols and cameras, the reached the inner city and they saw the man city tower, it was heavily guarded.
"ok, i want 2 of you to create a minor distraction over there, and while you do that we will sneak inside, and try and lead the guards as far away form the tower as possible, and then knock them out".
"yes sir" 2 commandoes went over to the shadows and distracted the guards, Nevek and the other commandoes snuk inside the building.

Old 08-31-2004, 04:40 PM   #110
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((My keyboard is messed up, most of the time when I press a letter 3 more are typed, I'm not in the moodrgb to fix that.))
"I have no interest inthe majority of the resources. I want the shields and turbolasers built within a week."

Old 08-31-2004, 05:07 PM   #111
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(hah moodrgb)
Nevek sneaked aournd a corner and knocked out 2 more guards and put them in a closet, the commandoes went down one corridor and Nevek went down the other, he came up to a experiment lab, he sneaked in using force speed and he went up and took note of the experiments and the plans for a death star, then got out without any of the scientists noticing.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:18 PM   #112
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

As Darth Galador looked out the main window on his new city he sensed something. A jedi. He left his room and headed to the control room. When he got there he said to a man sitting at one of the controls. "Let me see all the cameras in the building," He said to the man. All the screens showed nothing. He headed out on his way to the research room. He saw a jedi and two commando like troopers leaving thru the shadows. He ignited his red lightsaber.

Old 09-04-2004, 09:07 AM   #113
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((shut up))
Max made sure the shields and turbolasers were being worked on.

Old 09-05-2004, 03:41 PM   #114
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"go quick, find the power source, and destroy it, they should need a new one, thats how much i need ALL power sources destroyed, even the back ups"
"yes sir" they whispered, nevek then turned and ignited his saber
"hello, i don't believe we've met".

Old 09-05-2004, 03:58 PM   #115
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max turned to a high-level employee.
"You give me a high-level security card."
"But-"
"Now." Max's eyes flashed with anger and it was felt by everyone force-sensitive who was close to him (basically tepe, nevek)
"Yes......sir" Said the man nervously running. He came back handed him a security card and ran off again.
"Good. I will be conducting inspections. But for now I will retire for the day."
Max went away from the room before someone offered to lead him somewhere. He could find his own way. But first he found the tavern where the workers hanged out after-hours. He went in.

Once inside he looked around. He decided to order a drink. He ordered some corellian ale, but as he turned around he saw something that made him stop in his tracks.

He had once heard of being 'struck by the thunderbolt' in a holo-movie. It meant you saw someone that you instantly fell in love with. Well if it was true then this was it.
There was a girl, about his age, a worker. She was sitting alone at a table, so he picked up his drink, and walked over to her.
"Mind if I sit here?"
"Not if you don't mind my asking you some questions."
"Sure" said Max
"What are you doing here when you're dressed so nicely? shouldn't you be with the higher ranks' bars?"
Max smiled thinly "Well, I'm a junior supervisor, up there I'm the lowest rank, here I'm in the middle." He half-lied, technically he was a junior, and technically he was here to supervise.
"Nice. so I guess you're a new arrival."
"Why?"
"You should know you can't have a relationship with workers. "
"Rules?"
"Unwritten ones." She said, then walked out. Max finished his drink and went to his room to rest.

Old 09-08-2004, 03:19 PM   #116
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

"No I don't beleive we have," Galador said to him. "Maximize security all over the city," he also said to a confused stormtrooper behind him. Suddenly he shot a bolt of sith electricity at the jedi.

Old 09-08-2004, 06:51 PM   #117
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek acted quickly and made a force shield that absorbed the lightning bolt.
Nevek then threw a box at him through the force.

Old 09-09-2004, 10:33 AM   #118
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Darth Tepe walked around the same levels that Max was on as he saw a girl leave the bar Max was in. Tepe smiled as the girl didnät see him at first, but ehen she did, she bowed and backed off. Darth Tepe grinned and nodded her to come closer. "You know the inspector you just talked with..." he started, as he had gotten a small looksee into the future. "...Go into his room. Heres the directions. Keep him company. Talk to him..." Tepe said and gave the girl a holopod. She left and Tepe melted into the shadows of a corner just as Max walked throught the cantina door. Tepe smiled, looking out of his shuttle again.

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 09-09-2004, 03:39 PM   #119
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador held his lightsaber in front of it to block it. He then charged Nevek with swinging his lightsaber.

((Enter dramatic lightsaber duel))

Old 09-09-2004, 06:09 PM   #120
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek parried that attack, but decided to duck and roll instead, he got back up and and circle around looking for a weakness, so he charged and did a series of slices.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Battle for the Galaxy