lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battle for the Galaxy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2004, 08:28 AM   #121
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As Max left the cantina he thought he could feel a slight hint of Tepe's presence there. He chalked it up to his imagination and ignored it. He went back to his room.
------
The girl thought about what she was about to do. On the one hand she had liked Max in the Cantina, but she knew she was only doing this because Tepe told to her, and she knew he would kill her if she didn't
----
Max was meditating when there was suddenly a knock on his door. He stopped and heard it open before he even ordered it to. He went to the main room and saw the girl standing there.
"What are you doing here?"he asked.
"Well, I said it wouldn't do us good to be seen together not that we couldn't be together. Besides I left before giving you my name." She sat down. "It's Falynn by the way."
"How did you get in here?"
"Your friend gave me directions and the door code. You didn't tell me you worked directly for someone that important"
Tepe! thought Max. He had probably been following him around.
"And tell me, how does someone like you end up in a backwater factory like this."
Max sighed "It's a long story."
"We've got a lot of time" Replied Falynn.
Max sat down and told her how he came to this situation, leaving out the place where he had beena jedi and altering how he met Tepe.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2004, 11:32 AM   #122
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Galador parried each of his attacks with precision. He attacked him several times with slashes but each time he blocked all of them. He jumped and flipped all the way over him with a backwards jab.

Remember the force will be with you...always-Obi Wan
Jedi Malastar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2004, 11:43 AM   #123
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek anticipated the stab, so he ducked and rolled out of the way then he got up and charged at him, but instead of slashing he jumped over him and kicked him in his back.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2004, 06:33 PM   #124
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Galador got kicked in the back but managed to maneuver it into a roll. He force pushed him in the direction of the wall and followed it up with several slashes in every direction.

Back at Geonosis Vulgar the Hutt studied a holo of the death star plans. It was at about 85% completion in every area. He looked at several mini holo ships swarming the palm sized deathstar. He looked to his younger assistant and said," These sith can see right thru us, you have the self destruct codes dont you." The young hutt nodded and handed him a data pad and said to Vulgar," But why would we want to destroy it Mighty Vulgar?"

"Oh just in case we run into trouble," The large hutt said with a smile in his native language.

Old 09-12-2004, 07:17 PM   #125
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Wow" Said Falynn when Max finished. "So now you're working for the guy who killed your parents?"
"Well, I guess it's kind of like if a soldier kills your parents on orders, defects and then you enlist and serve under him. It was nothing he could control, and now we're fighting against the people who gave the orders."
"But still, don't you want to kill him?"
"Part of me, but I'd rather kill the people who ordered it."He looked at his chrono. "You work on Nal Hutta standard time here, right?"
"Yeah"
"Well, you better get back to wherever you live, or you're gonna be late tomorrow."
She was suprised. "What?"
"Yeah, I did some research after I found out Hutts ran this place. I don't want you to get in trouble"
She composed herself. "You're right. I'd better go."
She left and headed to her quarters.
Max sighed and went out to look for wherever Darth Tepe was hiding.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-13-2004, 09:47 AM   #126
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe stepped from the shadows to confront Max. "You were looking for me?" Tepe said and let out a grin

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2004, 03:31 PM   #127
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek broke the force push, but still got a little shoved back, he dodged one slice then blocked the rest and stepped back.
"do you plan to constantly fight me over and over again, neither of us are faultering, it is hopeless, come join me, you know this is wrong, i can sense the confliction within you, join me and together we can defeat tepe and his lackeys."

Old 09-13-2004, 03:46 PM   #128
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador laughed meniacly at the jedi. "If you could only realize the power people like me will weild when the sith take over, but I know it is no use with a foolish jedi like yourself." With that Galador stepped back past a door and shut in front of him, as did the one behind the jedi. Now that he was trapped some form of knockout gas filled the room.

Galador told a stormtrooper to wait ten minutes for the gas to take effect then put him in the cells. Several Stormtroopers waited outside the locked door.

Old 09-13-2004, 04:30 PM   #129
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"damn" Nevek pulled out a rebreather and placed it on his mouth, it was good for 5 minutes, he had little time to find a way out, nevek turned off his lightsaber and checked the room for ventilation shafts, Nevek couldn't find anything, the room was sealed, he activated his lightsaber and stuck it through the door, trying to melt it open, but they shut the blast door, his rebreather had no oxygen left, Nevek fell down unconcious.

Old 09-13-2004, 04:46 PM   #130
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeah. I don't think the Hutts are being honest with us."

Old 09-14-2004, 03:33 PM   #131
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

The stormtroopers carried the limp jedi and took him to a cell.

Galador was back at the main tower in Cloud City and told Leiutenant Shiv," I want two dozen troopers watching the jedi outside his cell in case he wakes up. Continue maximuizing security around the city, this will be an excellent gift for Darth Tepe, but it won't be free."

He activated a holopad infront of him which went directly to Darth Tepe. He told him,"Darth Tepe, I have something in which you will be most pleased with, I have the jedi you were battling before, If you give me command of two more star destroyers I will send him to you, or you can come here and get him."

Old 09-14-2004, 04:04 PM   #132
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek was still unconsious, but in his mind appeared a vision, of what exactly he was to do, kill the stoorm troopers, then force run down a certain number of hallways to a secret exit.

Old 09-14-2004, 04:58 PM   #133
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
A small transmition left Geonosis and made it's way to Corusant.
It was too small to be noticed by Sith or Hutts.
----
A man read it's contents. It was a picture of Max in the cantina, along with some info. It said that, although he was apparently working for Tepe, he didn't seem to be too far into the dark side. It was forwarded to the Jedi COuncil

Old 09-14-2004, 05:04 PM   #134
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek woke up, but didn't open his eyes, he could feel the presence of the strom troopers, all in 5 seconds he had force pushed the stormies into the wall and force pulled the access card to open his cell, he got out and knocked out the storm troopers then ran down the hallways and grabbed his lightsaber on the way.

Old 09-23-2004, 04:52 PM   #135
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Galador was in his new makeshift throneroom. It was the Bespin library. The shelves were filled with drawers containting data disks and there was even shelves with old books. He was meditating on what his next move was when an alarm rang. A stormtrooper ran in and told him the jedi escaped. He got up and shouted,"What!"

((Sorry I havent replied in a few days, been playing battlefront and watching star wars dvd))

Old 09-24-2004, 06:25 AM   #136
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(no worries)
the alarm bell rang, as expected stromtroopers were running after him and othere attemped to cut him off as well, he just slid under them or plowed right through them.

Old 09-28-2004, 03:04 PM   #137
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador was in the security room looked at all the screens and he could not spot the jedi. He could still sense him in Cloud City though. "Strengthen security all over the city. We must not let him escape," Darth Galador ordered to Leiutenant Shiv.

Back in Nar Shadda Vulgar the Hutt thought of a plan. He was expecting some sort of battle with the New Republic, this would be the centerstone to his grand scheme.

Back in Geonosis the new Death Star was at 99% complete. It would be complete within the next 10 hours.

Old 09-28-2004, 03:17 PM   #138
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek sensed all his commandoes were dead, he would remember the dead later, he had a mission now, get to his ship and tell the council what the empire(?) was up to.

Nevek ran as fast as he could dodgeing and blocking shots, he jumped over stoorm troopers, he reached a point of forceness that he looked like a blur he was running so fast, he ran to the edge of a platform and jumped, few flew right near where his ship was, no one was there, good no had found his ship, it was still cloaked, he got on and flew off.

Old 09-30-2004, 02:51 PM   #139
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

((actually I think would be better if us bad guys were refered to as the sith))

Darth Galador rushed out onto a platform and knew the jedi had left. The cold bespin wind was blowing in his face. He knew the republic would know everything know. He decided he must tell Darth Tepe. He pushed a stormtrooper aside in his anger. He got up to the control room with a mean glare on his face. He grabbed his comlink which was connected to Darth Tepe. "Darth Tepe the republic will soon be informed of our death star, theres nothing I could do, the jedi escaped," he told Darth Tepe over the comlink.

Old 09-30-2004, 03:37 PM   #140
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek soon arrived on coruscant he landed and ran as fast as he could to the council chambers.
"the empire is building another death star on geonosis, you must send all forces, as far as i know, it is near to completion, max, is leading the operation, if i can get to him and convince him to come back to the light, i might be able to delay the finishing touches to the death star and maybe lower the sheilds."

Old 10-03-2004, 04:45 PM   #141
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador looked overhead as his fleet was forming. He had his Star Destroyer, Vengeance, the 4 victory class star destroyers, his stolen mon calamarian cruiser, his brothers four viper class ships as well. He was ready to send his ships to the Geonosis.

Old 10-04-2004, 05:12 AM   #142
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(i hope it is ok if i take over the council)

"yes, i sensed great evil somewhere, i shall send as many ships as i can, but you Nevek shall go to Hapan and try and get their support".
"yes masters, i will" Nevek then ran out and down to his ship as fast as possible, he took off and set a course for Hapan.

Old 10-04-2004, 12:06 PM   #143
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The new information on Max arrived to Nevek's datapad
-------
Max finished his conversation wiht Tepe and went back to sleep

((Hey, Malastar, how come it only takes about 4-10 hours to build a Death Star? ))

Old 10-04-2004, 07:16 PM   #144
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek landed on the planet, he got out and ran to the chmabers of the Hapan King, he wasn't there, he ran to the arena, he saw a battle was going on, Nevek wished he could jump in and show them how to really use the Hapan Kickboxing technique, he ran up the the King's seats, they let him in.
"your majesty, i need a moment to speak with you, alone"
"alright, since you are a friend of the Hapans."

Old 10-08-2004, 03:29 PM   #145
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

((well seeing as its 1000 YEARS in the future, I thought it would be fast, besides the Hutts have lots of Geonosian slaves and the new technology, they just needed the right plans))

As Darth Galador was in hyperspace with his fleet, he contacted Darth Tepe. "What will be the new Death Star's first target Darth Tepe, Coruscant maybe?"

Old 10-09-2004, 12:29 AM   #146
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
A fist hit the table as Darth Tepe heard of the jedi's escape. He started to make a plan...

Darth Tepe looked at Galador's hologram. "No... Coruscant is too strong at the moment. I shall take care of the council. Move your fleet to Hapan. They shall try and convince the king to their side. The death star shall join you there" he said and closed the link, opening another to Max. "Max! We shall go to Coruscant to meet the Jedi council. Board my ship immediatly" he shouted to the comlink and closed it, walking angrily to the window of the command level. He crossed his arms as the death star started moving, 100% complete. It was much bigger than even the second death star. It had no weaknesses showing. Only thing that would destroy it, was an explosion in the main engines, which was deep in the core of the ball. There was no pipe or door to the engine room, as only the engineers and the sith knew how to get there. Darth Tepe watched a shuttle leave the Death Star, just before the huge ball jumped into hyperspace, fully armed and all troopers in high alert status.

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-09-2004, 07:30 AM   #147
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max quickly got dressed again and left a note for Falynn inside. he ran through the hallways to the shuttle.

Old 10-10-2004, 09:30 AM   #148
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Darth Galador changed his hyperspace course to Hapan and his fleet headed in a new direction.

((So did you make up the planet Hapan, cuz I cant find info on it anywhere, theres a humanoid species called the Hapan in Hapes CLuster?))

Old 10-10-2004, 07:46 PM   #149
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(thats what i meant, the hapan people)

"look sir, if you do not use your ships now, and get them fully operational, the sith will strike here and destroy you, you have to be reasonable"
"hmm, you do have a point, assistant!"
"yes"
"tell the general to get his battle dragons ready, and all of the snub fighters too."
"thank you sir, you will not regret this."

Old 10-11-2004, 06:28 AM   #150
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
As the shuttle boarded the SSD, a message was sent to the Hapan people.
-------------------------------------------
"My king... I believe you have betrayed our cause. You have promised us your neutrality. Arrest that jedi immediatly, or face your doom" a dark figure said in the hologram message. He had his hood so low, that you could imagine that he himself wouldn't see anything from under the hood. The connection died and left the king thinking

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-11-2004, 06:53 AM   #151
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek was just about to board his ship, when the king stopped him.
"Nevek, come here" nevek walked closer.
"i recieved a message to arrest you"
"from whom!"
"someone i promised neutrality to"
"no you can't be neutral, you'd be a great help, they are going to take over the galaxy and make hell for all of us, they have a death star!"
"hmm, well now that you put it that way we will join you, but i want you at my side the whole time, if i die, you die."
nevek let out a sigh.
"alright."

Old 10-11-2004, 12:39 PM   #152
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The first thing to arrive to the Hapan people, was Galador's fleet, including his brothers ships. Only shortly after them arrived the SSD and Tepe's other fleet, holding various Dreadnoughts, SD's and Victory-class SD's. Last one was a huge ball shaped super-weapon, prepared to fire immediatly after jump from hyperspace. For the dissapointment of Darth Tepe, a large merchant freighter was leaving the Hapan people as the super-laser was fired. Half of the laser bolt hit the freighter, making it disappear into oblivians, and the other half hitting one of the hangars. The hangars exploded and the laser dug deeper hitting an underground base of the HApan people. "Reload!" Darth Tepe shouted to the comlink madly.
"All ships, fire at will" hje shouted to the comlink. Tepe's fleet started slowly moving, firing at the planet, letting out masses of fighters, bombers and landing ships

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-11-2004, 02:54 PM   #153
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I believe you mean Recharge, tepe))
Max snarled "Maybe next time instead of firing blindly you should check for obstacles"

Old 10-12-2004, 12:11 AM   #154
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
A force wave hit Max, Tepe's hand directed at him. "Start the bombardment and kill everyone on sight!" he shouted to the comlink and grinned devilishly. "The jedi will not survive with the king for much longer..." he mumbled

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-12-2004, 10:36 AM   #155
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max stood back up.
"Perhaps it would be wise to get the death star out of here."

Old 10-12-2004, 03:42 PM   #156
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek and the king were already running to a battle dragon, when the bombardment happened.
"all ships focus fire on the super weapon and the super star destroyer, we will not die without a fight!"the king said into his com link. Nevek and the king reached the hangar, all the ships were gone except a few snub fighters.
"sithspawn, alright, we'll be wingmates then grab and x-wing" Nevek and the king flew off into the battle over head.

Old 10-12-2004, 04:00 PM   #157
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Max sensed his master get to an X-wing.
"I'm going after nevek. Said Max and stormed off to a TIE Advanced he found in the hanger. It had been modified to have shields, he got in.

Old 10-12-2004, 06:41 PM   #158
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

Galadors ships got to Hapan first. They broke out of hyperspace right in front of the planet. It wasn't long before Tepe's much larger fleet arrived and the planets defensive fleets arrived. He ordered his Leiutenant to take their stolen Mon Calamarian Cruiser and hide in the system. Maybe a suprise would be in order for the Republic reinforcements when they arrived, which he was sure they would. He fire all his fleets turbolasers at a Hapan cruiser, obliterating it.

Old 10-14-2004, 06:28 PM   #159
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Nevek flew masterfully, shooting down tie fighters, bombers, you name it, it got in his path, it was gone, thne he was attacked by an advanced tie, he flet max's presence.
"max..." he thought to max, thye had a small bond since they were master and apprentice.
"listen to me, tepe will destroy you, you have to come back and join us, come with me and save the galaxy, please."

Old 10-14-2004, 07:26 PM   #160
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Go back to what?" Said Max ruefully. "Slaving away for a corrupt government led by a man I do not know? You were even strong and left for awhile. But where you failed I will succeed: I will become a sith master."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Battle for the Galaxy