lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Are you still playing Rebellion? I am, why do you?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2004, 12:36 PM   #1
Nairb Notneb
Forumite

Are you still playing Rebellion? I am, why do you?

I know the graphics are (and the game play is too) very simple, buuuuuuuuuuut, I still love to play "REBELLION". I don't play it as much as I did any more because I am playing SWGBG now (plus working about 60 hours a week). But I love it because it is very simple and it is easily modified. Those of you that have played it and are still playing it, why do you love it so much? (assuming anyone will come to this board to answer me)

Go big or go home.
Nairb Notneb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 05:41 PM   #2
Darren Close
Lurker

Rebellion remains one of my all-time favourite strategy games. Yeah it's been outdated severely but it's just a lot of fun - I find myself playing it every 6-9 months or so for about a week. RebEd adds a bit of fun to it too.
Darren Close is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2005, 12:49 AM   #3
swaaye

Rebellion is one of those loved/hated games. I personally really liked it. It was so hard to learn though lol, way too tough for non-Star Wars devotees.

I play it once a year maybe. I just really dig all of the classic EU content.
swaaye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2006, 04:03 PM   #4
sherlockemery
Rookie

I play rebellion annually as well. I enjoyed several aspects of it. The fleet battle, the construction and repair of ships and on and on. I thought the interface was ok, but the lack of a land battle was a major loss.

Still a great game, I bug Lucas Arts once in a while to make a sequel, they send a "polite" email back stating they won't.
sherlockemery is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Star Wars RTS Central > Are you still playing Rebellion? I am, why do you?