lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 6: PTH Part V, Revenge
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-20-2004, 04:05 PM   #201
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Sir-Vin *relises his error in speech* "Oh pardon. I didn't mean to say that how I had."

Cracern "Pfft." *standing up*

*Cracern walks the the entryway, then turns around.*

Cracern "Heimdall, how about we leave the kids here and deal with grown-up stuff now?"

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2004, 06:21 PM   #202
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: So you want us to leave you here as well?

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2004, 08:23 PM   #203
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((oh darn, me and red though you'd have heimdall burst out laughing ))
Old 09-20-2004, 08:27 PM   #204
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Matt wanted to choose his words carefully now*
Matt: I think it'd be better if both of you cooperated in giving me the crash-course. The only negative side I see would be if you guys started fighting over how to train me, but apparently you'll do that anyway. When we landed I really thought I could manage without training, but with the invincible zombies, giant cats, half-zombie chick, and the rest of them, I'm not so sure right now. Now I'd usually decide to stay back, but I want to pull my own weight around here, and from the way this war is going, staying here could be more dangerous than going in. So I say just agree to train me on a certain weapon and a style for fighting, get me some of those special warming clothes, and just give me the best advice you havae.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2004, 09:20 PM   #205
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Matt, you cannot stay here everyone goes to the Castle and to Vidgrid. You have a choice in fighting and if you choose not to fight you will not be attacked and that goes to everyone. To be honest with you it would probably be best that after we return from the castle that you do not fight in the battle. That would probably be a wise choice for all of you.

This is your last chance to ask a question before we leave.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-21-2004, 10:11 AM   #206
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Elella: You really think all your evil gods are just going to leave us alone? If that were true we wouldn't be in this mess.

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2004, 03:24 PM   #207
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Matt: I said usually I'd decide to stay behind. You made the fact that that was impossible very clear.....And what happens if the sith or whatever you want to call them win?

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-21-2004, 03:30 PM   #208
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Tanara spoke at this time, directing her words at Matt.

"Is this a necessary question?" she wondered. "If the Sith win, we will be dead, don't you think? It seems to me that this question of yours almost answers itself."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2004, 04:08 PM   #209
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Matt: Didn't they tell you what our mission is? *he turned back to Heimdall* Since we're turning back time, if the sith win this planet, does it make any difference as long as we complete our mission?

Old 09-21-2004, 07:23 PM   #210
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Ellela's Questions*

Heimdall: Yes they will leave you alone for this and this time only. There are certain rules regarding this battle the neither side will break. One of those rules is that noncombatants are not to be attacked.

*Matt and Tanara back and forth*

*Vidar looks at Heimdall breifly before responding*

Vidar: For the last time, we will lose the battle. There is no winning. If you want to fight in this battle and survive then you are going to have to fight from an hour past dawn until dusk. That is roughly fourteen hours of friece fighting.

If you do not think you can handle that then you can wait in the Asgardried where you will be perfectly safe. Those who do survive must leave the planet that night since with the next dusk all rules are off.

*Ignoring Matts final question*

The time for questions is now over. Idona will take you to where the cold weather gear is and then to the car.

*Vidar turns to Heimdall speaks quietly for a moment steps down from the dias and turns to a hidden door. Outside a man dressed in Einherjar armor greets Vidar*

Vidar: What do you have for me Viddall?

Viddall: The latest reports on the size of the enemy army and...

*The door closes cutting off hidding the rest of Vidar and Viddall's converstation*

Idona: Come with me. We are running a little behind now.

*Idona steps down with Heimdall a step behind. Svafa, Idun, and Gerd stand and fall in behind the two. Idona heads out of the room from the same doorway in which the group had entered a little while ago*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-21-2004, 08:03 PM   #211
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Matt waited for the rest of the group to exit, then followed behind them, nervous on why his question hadn't been answered*

Old 09-22-2004, 12:52 PM   #212
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Orthos: Then let's go. We've got this job to do for now before we worry about the apocalypse.

Elella: I thought this was the apocalypse?

Orthos: That's why we're worrying about it.
----------------------------------

Lower Planes

*A figure stands from a table, looks toward a vast portal to the prime plane and laughs. Thousands of troops are pouring toward it.*

????: I live! Flesh, blood and bone! Only one part is missing...and I will soon be complete once more!

Old 09-22-2004, 02:10 PM   #213
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: I'm not worried, I'm long past worried.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2004, 04:20 PM   #214
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Idona leads the group through another series of what seemed like random turns and twists coming finally to the appropiate room

Off to the side of the room was a table with clothes on them. The far side had a large metal door that was at the moment closed

In the center of the room was a large hovering troop transport. It's rear hatch was completly lowered acting as a ramp. Two men and a woman stood there dressed in Green armor with Gold trim (like Idun's armor). A droid also stood to one side holding a dark blue mithril shield with a enclosed triad carved into it and a belt with a sword on it.

Once the group completly enters Idona speaks*

Idona: The cold weather gear is over there.

*Idona nods to the men and woman and enters the transport. Heimdall walks over three Beserks*

Heimdall: Ragnar why are you here?

*A tall beserk a little shorter then Heimdall, with short blonde hair snaps to attention and salutes Heimdall*

Ragnar: Lord Heimdall, I was just giving last minute updates to my Beserks.

Heimdall: Ah, it is good to see you again my friend.

Ragnar: That is the second reason. Want to see you before you left. Anyways I have to run, more soldiers are arriving all the time.

Heimdall: I'll see you again before the march.

*Ragnar Salutes again and leaves the room. Idona comes out carring a duffel bag. She sets the obviously full duffel bag on the ground opens it and slides it towards Matt. Inside the bag were a hunderd lightsabers. The lightsabers were of different sizes and designs but all had a symbol of a burning sword emblazened on the hilt.*

Idona: If Matt needs a melee weapon he can take and use one of the Sith lightsabers we confiscated after a recent engagement.

*Idona turns andwalks back inside the transport. Durning this Svafa leads Gerd over to the droid. She takes the belt holding the sword*

Svafa: This young one is for you.

*Svafa puts the belt around Gerd adjusting it so the sword would ride properly against her him. Svafa then takes the shield and puts the carrying strap across Gerds back again adjusting the strap so it would ride comfortable.*

Svafa: There you go. No get in the transport.

*Idun, Svafa, and Gerd all walk into the transport and takes seat next to and opposite of Idona.*

Beserk: Lord Heimdall just say the word and were off.

Heimdall: Alright. it will be just a couple more minutes.

Beserk: Yes Lord.

*The two beserks climb into the transport the male taking the driving position while the female armed the weapons.

Heimdall walk to the back of the transport and waited there until the group was ready*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 05:19 PM   #215
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Raschel stared at the bag of lightsabers. "That's...that's over a hundred," she said, astonished. "That's all from a single engagement? How many of these Sith are there?"

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #216
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Not sure the exact numbers, but fear not for those who decided to fight there will be plenty of them to go around.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 05:29 PM   #217
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Raschel blinked and shut up. She walked into the transport and sat down nervously. Aidan followed. Guy's ABTMV climbed the ramp then set down in the back of the transport, half folding up its legs.

Misae, not wearing enspelled armor or anything special besides her Jedi outfit, dressed herself in the cold weather gear, pulling it on over her robes.

Marin looked at the gear for a moment indecisively, then made up her mind and boarded the transport without it. She sat next to Aidan. "I'll morph," she said.

Old 09-22-2004, 05:38 PM   #218
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Marin, still take some gear. We will be spending around five days out there and you are going to need some sleep so you may as well sleep in the gear, or just in case something goes wrong.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 06:09 PM   #219
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Cracern picks up a set of clothing for himself, and then takes a pick at a few lightsabers, four of them.*

Cracern "Always go prepared."

*Sir-Vin stands there quietly.*

Sir-Vin *eventually* "Last I remember, Sith usualy artifcally create the crystals in their lightsabers, and enfusing the force with them, believing that the power of the saber would increase."

Cracern "So what? You wouldn't want to use one of them."

Sir-Vin "No, its nothing. Forget I said anything."

Last edited by Kuuki; 09-22-2004 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:35 PM   #220
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Looking at Cracern taking four lightsabers*

Heimdall: For everyone taking these lightsabers *looking at Cracern* keep in mind that these are just on loan and we will be needing them after the battle, and don't remove anything from them like their crystals.

Irvine (looking at Sir Vin) grab some gear and get in the transport.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 06:48 PM   #221
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Cracern "Don't worry about it, besides if I lose, I already promise I'd bring home more then what I took out there anyway. How's that sound?"

*Sir-Vin quietly picks up a set of clothes, and casualy walks into the transport.*

Old 09-22-2004, 07:42 PM   #222
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

"Alright," Marin said nervously. She left the transport and picked up the set of clothing that looked nearest to her size and returned to the transport.

Aidan looked at her questioningly. "Why not take your armor?" he asked. "You still have it, right?"

"It's on the Asgardried," Marin answered. "Besides, it takes too long to get off. I need to be able to morph."

"But..." He looked at Heimdall questioningly. "Can her armor dissolve at will like yours can? I only half remember, but I know you did something to temporarily get rid of it when she walked you through shapeshifting."

"The crystals only channel the Dark Side," Misae pointed out to Cracern. "I studied some of the Sith's history in my master's holocron. The sabers should work for you, but they won't be able to cleave an ordinary blade. At least as long as you're staying in tune with the Light Side."

Old 09-22-2004, 07:56 PM   #223
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Shapeshifting? *it sounded vaguley familar* Anyways, yes the armor can be disolved almost instantly by myself. Svafa, Idun, and Idona can also do the same. To be honest with you removing the armor that way would be quicker then taking off the clothes. We can also reform the armor just as quickly.

As for your armor being on the ship, a droid will be here shortly with it.

*A minute passes by and the door opens. A droid enters and sets a crate containing Marin's armor down*

Go ahead and put the armor on and I will show you how quick the process is. Then you can make an informed choice.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 08:02 PM   #224
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Cracern "So what of reforming the armour you have me?"

Old 09-22-2004, 08:06 PM   #225
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Be happy you have the cold weather gear.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 08:07 PM   #226
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Marin looked surprised. "You mean you still don't remember? I thought I'd reminded you. When we were...changed...I...made you like me, you can morph like I do. Although the only body you can choose right now is a weasel. Oh, wait. I think you acquired a bird as well. It's hard to remember..."

And I don't really want to, she added to herself.

Raschel, Misae, and a few of the others stared at Marin in uncomprehension.

As she spoke she put the armor on, a little startled when it shrunk to perfectly fit her.

Old 09-22-2004, 08:26 PM   #227
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Matt grabbed a saber and the cold weather gear*
Matt: All right, I guess I'm ready.

Old 09-22-2004, 08:29 PM   #228
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: We will have to discuss that later.

*After Marin puts on the entire suit of armor Heimdall talks again*

Alright, you won't feel any pain and this is going to happen quickly.

*Heimdall speaks the spell quickly and quietly. Marin's armor instantly turns molten and flys from her to Heimdall's hand in a liquid stream of mithril. In a couple of seconds the process is over and Marin is completly stripped of her armor.*

Reforming the armor takes about the same time. Want the armor?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-22-2004, 08:37 PM   #229
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

"Yes," Marin said. She smiled a little. "I'd have been wearing it before now if I'd known it could do that."

"Why?" Misae said in a low mutter. "You know that they have that armor set up so they can crush you in it with a thought if they want. Am I wrong, Heimdall?"

Old 09-22-2004, 08:53 PM   #230
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Ok,

*Heimdall mutters another spell. The molten armor flys from Heimdall's hand to Marin and quickly reforms itself onto her body.In a short matter of time Marin was once again fully clad in her armor*

No, Misea the armor will not crush you. If for any reason we decide to permantly remove the armor it will contract for an instant before dispersing and returning to a designated area.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-23-2004, 04:09 AM   #231
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal lloks at the bag with an expert eye and picks up a sabre, he activates it, an orenge blade.*

Hal: Mat, you'd be better with this one. Its less likely draw you t4o the dark side. It must have been an aprentice's

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-23-2004, 08:15 AM   #232
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Cracern "Figures that you still have it, and I didn't do anything but look after the kid when I lost mine. Pfft, what ever."

*Cracern gets onto the transport and puts on the clothing in there.*

*inside the transport, Sir-Vin sitting on the same side as Idona*

Sir-Vin "You know better then to complain about that, they won't reforge that armour for you. I wouldn't doubt that if that the armour that we wore after it disintergrated it went right back the the Asgardried, and got reforged for her."

*Sir-Vin points at Gerd, while smiling.*

Sir-Vin "Rather on her then us, wouldn't you say Idun?"

Old 09-23-2004, 12:05 PM   #233
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Idun looks at Irvine*

Idun: Do you have a problem with that?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-23-2004, 12:36 PM   #234
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

"Are you really going to have her fight in the battle?" Raschel asked Heimdall disbelievingly, lowering her voice so Gerd was less likely to hear. "She's only a child."

Old 09-23-2004, 02:44 PM   #235
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: we gert our boys with swords, our girls learn to use more effective weapons.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-23-2004, 02:49 PM   #236
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Orthos takes some gear for himself, Gortick and Elella. Each brings their own weapons and armour*

Elella: How cold can we expect it to be?

Old 09-23-2004, 05:00 PM   #237
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*Matt shrugged, put the saber back in the bag and picked up the apprentice sword. He checked it out*
Matt: They seem the same physically. I'll take it.

Old 09-23-2004, 05:28 PM   #238
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Sir-Vin "I don't, it was armour on loan. Although the motive isnt really clear on why you haven't redistributed the armour, and that the armour disolved for both of us especally when we never really carried the same name. But, eight months is a little too late now to contest that isn't it?"

Old 09-23-2004, 08:14 PM   #239
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall *looking over his shoulder*: She is a member of the Aesir and as such is duty bound to fight in this battle like the rest of us. Gerd knows what she is getting into and accepts it and everything else. Don't you Gerd?

Gerd *cheerfully*: Yup.

*Ellela question*

Heimdall: Idona?

*Idona stands and looks at a monitor*

Idona: Currently it is 90 degrees below zero, we can expect a nice balmy high of 80 below. Tonights low about 120. Windchill it is 130.

*She sits backdown*
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Idun to Sir-Vin: Just be quiet, and maybe give some thought on how your going to keep your apprentice alive for the next ten days.

*Svafa shakes her head at the Irvines*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-23-2004, 08:43 PM   #240
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Matt *after hearing the tempatures*:I never thought I'd wish to be on Tatooine.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Cantina 6: PTH Part V, Revenge