lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Godmode War
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-20-2004, 05:29 PM   #1
guybroom
Troezen

Godmode War

Lets make this intresting.

I'm notgoing to bore you with a whole long story, so basicly some guys made a vertual reality compter program in which there is a huge terain (some thing like the 'Assult on the control room' and 'Halo' levels merged form Halo for those who have played it) and they have to fight each other, the program can be bought around the globe, but when you're in it, you can't get out until ever one else in it is dead.

But the catch is that every one is GODMODED, so the only ways to die are to have some thing like your heart or brain being pulled out, head choped off and other such thing.

There are guns and every thing and a few rules.

I said godmoding, but no controling each other, you have to put up a fight, you can't just sneek up on some one and chop their head off or some thing.

Also random stuff like:

NO flying
NO other species - humans only
NO invisability
Also, like in the matrix where you can choose what you look like, you can do that too.

And if there is any thing wrong I will say

Other than that, get RPGing

---------------------
Yes it is my first one,
Yes it is quite **** - Live with it
Thanks Darth Tepe - you know what you did
---------------------

Name: Troezen
Description: Troezen is about 5"2 and has short dark brown hair. He wears black jeans and a black sleevless T-shirt with a small picture of a gold chinese style dragon on it and a long leather jacket (Like Neo's - yes I do like the matrix).

Troezen put on the head set and suddenly found himself inside a huge land scape, with tall structures. After exploring the region, he finds grassy hills and a clear blue sea. But also a region where it is snowing with ice on the ground.

Troezen suddenly saw another person wondering around. After a moment, he desides to walk over and say hello to some one.

It turns out to be one of the creators who says there is a glitch and there doesn't seem to be any way out if more that one person is in it. The only way out would be to kill every every one in the program.

Troezen talks to this man and understands there is no other way and punches the man.

"Sorry." Said the man, "but no violance was meant in this programe, were stuck."

-------------------------------

Sorry it's so long

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 08-21-2004 at 03:46 PM.
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 08:50 PM   #2
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(kinda dumb but whatever)

Name: Trent Steel
Description: a tall white male with black gloves, black army boots, black army pants, and a black wifebeater

Trent put on hsi headset and foudn himself in an almsot perfect terrain, the air was ncie to breathe and felt good, he saw 2 other guys, one punched the other. Trent was always the storng silent type, so he avoided them and went over to a crevase and found a pistol and an ammo box sitting there, Trent picked it up and loaded the clip into it, he put the ammo box strap over his head and then walked off just exploring.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 09:06 PM   #3
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Doesn't seem very dumb to me - in fact it seems like a pretty creative idea ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 10:45 PM   #4
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Nice idea...count me in))
Name: Jokemaster
Description:looks like leon from Resident evil 4
------
Jokemaster approached Trent.
"Hey, want to team up? Some guy just attacked me, I put one straight into his head and another into his chest. People seem to be attacking each other. Might benefit us to team up..."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2004, 11:26 PM   #5
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"fine, come along, but when the pickigns are slim, we will hvae to split up, ok? and besides, the only way to get out of this program, is to kill every one, so 2 teammates, that doesn't work, understand?" Trent had a cold-hard look on his face, very aggressive, very persuasive.

Old 08-21-2004, 01:10 PM   #6
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeah sure. But last time I checked there are over 100 people online"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-21-2004, 02:48 PM   #7
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"good, lets get moving, you'll need to find yourself a weapon as well..." trent looked around the started crouch running along a tree line in the shadows.

Old 08-21-2004, 03:15 PM   #8
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster showed Trent a 9mm silver pistol with black handle.
"Already got one."

Old 08-21-2004, 03:43 PM   #9
guybroom
Troezen

((Ok, quick thought: It's all godmoding and it's a computer programe. So a quick change to the rules: You can have super human reflexes and stuff like that.

I'll edit the first post))

---------------------------

Troezen was punching and punching the program creator, but no blood, no bruses, no mark of injury to be seen.

Eventually Troezen's hand ripped through the skin and found a heart. He saw the expression on the creator's face, apparantly no pain still, but at the same time knowing the awful truth - he had no more than a few seconds left to live.

"Sorry" said Troezen.

"I understand" said the creator of the machine, as his warm heart was pulled out his body.

Troezen looked at his victim and wondered how many more people would have to die ain order for him to escape, how many people were hunting for him and how many people were comming in to the war zone?

He ran away and found him self a sniper rifle and a small pistol. He'd never used on before, but he'd have to learn quickly.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-21-2004, 04:02 PM   #10
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster saw a man waving a submachine gun running toward him.
"HAHAHA U R NO M4TCH FOR MY L337 SK33LZ!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!ONEONEONE!!!!11"
Jokemaster shot him straight in the head, and the bullet destroyed the brain.
"I always hated thos bastards. Wait, if the only way to get out is to kill the others, we have to destroy the spawn points, or else everyone will be logging on."
((So if you die in the game you die in real life right?))

Old 08-21-2004, 04:25 PM   #11
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"spawn points are in the brain, there are no specific spawn point, for all we know we could spawn out in the ocean, and yeah, i hated those gusy as well" Trent goes over and picks up the SMG and checks the ammo.
"good full, the idiot didn't waste any bullets, lets move" Trent moved along and saw a man climbing up a small cliff, trent took out his psitol, took aim and shot 3 timies 1 hit his leg, 1 hit his back and the other missed, but the man fell straight on his head, no way he could have lived.

Old 08-21-2004, 04:41 PM   #12
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"We need to stop people from coming in. Maybe we can crash the log-on servers somehow."

Old 08-21-2004, 06:06 PM   #13
guybroom
Troezen

Hate to spoil your fun, but when I say every one is GODMODED it means that there are only a few ways they can die. Bullets not being one of them.

Notice how I said in my second post how there were no signs of injury to be seen after a whole lot of punches!!!!

So please change it!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-21-2004, 07:51 PM   #14
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Let me protect Curt-man's post by saying that the guy he shot probably had his head completely broken after the fall. Wouldn't a shot to the head ermmm, distract someone in VR after all?))

Old 08-21-2004, 10:51 PM   #15
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(but then again, doesnt godmode mean you can kill anyone easily? see i was thinking only the poeple we control are the best, the others just are idiots?)

Old 08-25-2004, 02:56 PM   #16
guybroom
Troezen

((Please just try to get this in to your heads:

everyone is GODMODED!!!!! this means that people will not die.

The guy's head will not break when he falls, because everyone is GODMODED!!!!! If his brain is intacted, then he is still alive!!!

Ok, can you guy's read???

GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!GODMODED!!!!!

Sorry if that count's as spamming, but it had to be said))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-25-2004, 03:02 PM   #17
Curt-Man
Swoop?

((take it easy buddy, sheesh if everyone is godmoded that means we are all powerful, making everyone normal, therefore it is not godmoded, you see what i'm sayong?)

Old 08-25-2004, 04:02 PM   #18
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((*Thwacks Curt-Man for not reading the beginning of the thread *

Now, regardless, let's not go blowing our tops all over the thread, please ^^;;))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2004, 05:34 PM   #19
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

This sounds like fun...

Name: Doomgiver.
Description: Doomgiver hacked into some files and got himself a nifty General Grievous skin . Or he didn't hack, whatever. He just looks like General grievous. (And he has his abilities too (?))

*Player Doomgiver has joined the game. *

'Yo everybody!' Doomgiver shouted. 'I'm practically a newb in this game, so will anybody be so kind as to show me around and teach me the basics?'
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2004, 07:41 PM   #20
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(ah whatever) But somehow the man lived and was running toward Trent, so trent takes out hsi smg and unlaods half his ammo straight into his brain and utterly destroys it, the man falls down dead.

(how was that?)

Old 08-26-2004, 07:28 AM   #21
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

OOC: If he wasn't dead already, he will die by my hand...

IC: Doomgiver leaps towards the body, wich is at least unconscious, and cracks his skull in his claws. He then searches his pockets and pulls out a handgun. 'Hi.' Doomgiver said. 'How ya doin' ?'
Old 08-26-2004, 02:55 PM   #22
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(dude, i just said his brain is utterly destroyed, meaning it is no more, it has been disintigrated, but whatever)
"i'm fine, we best keep moving before someone picks us off"
Trent had no care for anyone but himself, when he was child, a piece of bone was lodged in his brian, killing off all emotion nerves, he would kill and feel no regret or anything about it.

Old 08-26-2004, 04:39 PM   #23
guybroom
Troezen

((Curt, I don't know if that's ok. I don't know too much about guns (i.e. can a bullet destroy someone's brain?) ))

----------------------

Troezen hid in a small cave which seemed empty. He checked the gun and he learned to use it. He soon became used to the bang of the bullets also learned how to aim. He was as ready for this as he was ever going to be.

He got outside with his gun ready in his hand and he went slowly in the shaddows waiting for his next victim.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-26-2004, 06:46 PM   #24
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Guybroom, it can.))
"Guys, we're in trouble" Said Jokemaster pointing to the top of a hill. On the top at least 50 players were attacking each other in a massive free for all battle.
"I say we wait till the end and pick off the final survivior"

Old 08-26-2004, 07:40 PM   #25
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(well if you unload half of your ammo of an SMG at someones head, i think they would't have a head nevermind a brain)

"agreed, lets move" Trent snuck up around another passageway to the hill, he stayed behind a bush in the shadows, he was very hard too see sncie he was dressed in all black, he half of the fighters duke it out in handto hand combat while others used melee weapons and some using guns.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:48 AM   #26
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

'Ooh.' Doomgiver said. 'That guy has a Katana. Must be easy to win with that.' It was true, the guy with the Katana chopped off heads with ease. 'If we don't disable him, he might defeat us as well...'
Old 08-27-2004, 04:05 PM   #27
guybroom
Troezen

((Learn something new every day - I now LOVE big guns ))

Troezen saw a small group of people obviously working together. They were looking at a large group of people killing each other. He snuck up behide them still in the shadows, he got some dark sunglasses out his breast pocket. He looked at the ground and found a wepon drop.

The programers knew what was going on and for their own ammusment were dropping guns all around the war zone.

FUN!!!

Troezen picked up the wepons: A sniper, a machete (sp?), a small machine gun and some granades - Smoke and fragmentation about 20 of each.

Troezen put away the wepons ((Like how Neo and Trinity do in the lobby scene)) and got out two grenades - one of each. He pulled out the pins of them both and through them together into the middle of the small group. He ran as fast as he could back in his cave. He was still hidden as his smoke grenade had blocked thier veiw.

Troezen sat where he was considering his next plan of attack, with his machine gun in his hands.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-27-2004, 04:22 PM   #28
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"GRENEDES" yelled Jokemaster, kicking one away, and running for cover.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:39 PM   #29
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

IC: 'Holy SH*T!' Doomgiver yelled. 'Those things are nasty! I think i got a shard in my stomach...' He pulled out the bloody shard, the wound immediatly healed. 'Grab a weapon but stay clear of those grenades, if you can.' Doomgiver said, as he tried to make a run for another Katana lying on the floor...

OOC: Frag or timed grenades?
Old 08-27-2004, 05:45 PM   #30
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Aren't frag grenedes timed?))
Jokemaster took out his gun and started looking for places where someone could hide. He saw smoke, and shot in it's general direction.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:54 PM   #31
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

OOC: oh well. It works for me.
EDIT: Oh, and i think i like it more that you can get hurt by stuff, but unless it's something vital, it will almost immediatly heal up... That sounds a little more interesting, IMHO.

IC: Doomgiver made a quick roll towrds the Katana and snatched it off the ground. A grenade came flying right at him, but DG used his Katana as a bat and and the grenade landed right in the middle of a group of melee fighters. One of them had his head blown off, the others were lying unconscious. 'Join the fun!' DG shouted to the rest. 'There's plenty for everyone.'
Old 08-27-2004, 07:46 PM   #32
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent launched forward as soon as he heard the grenade and he took out his SMG and started firing at the group of people who had all gotten weapons and noticed the samll group and were attacking, Trent threw away both his gun since they were out of ammo, and he had only killed one person with both his guns.
Trent grabbed a mans head and ripped it off and then threw it at a spear that was coming at his way, he grabbed the spear and stabber one man in his face and then he took it out and ran toward another person.

Old 08-27-2004, 07:51 PM   #33
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster emptied his gun at another guy's head. He turned around and hit a guy on the head with his gun multiple times. Finally he just pulled the head off the guy. he searched the body and found 5 more clips for his gun.

Old 08-27-2004, 08:02 PM   #34
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent lunged at the suprised man and shot the spear through his head and thne pryed it off, he through the head at another mand and then he came up close and stuck the spear head through his neck and sliced his head off, he saw the man had a broad sword, he grabbed it and dropped the spear.

Old 08-28-2004, 05:16 AM   #35
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Doomgiver engaged in a fight with the other man with the Katana.
But, apparently, the other guy had been training for some while. He avoided DG's defence and hit his sword hand. Doomgiver backflipped out of the way as his wound healed. His openent lunged at him and tried to cut off his head, but DG stopped the blade with his hand and kicked the guy on the floor. He immediatly stood back up, but at least it gave DG the time to grab the dagger that was lying behind him...
Old 08-28-2004, 03:01 PM   #36
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent sliced another man's head of and then saw a man with a katana about to slice Doomgivers head off so trent jumped on the mans back and sliced his head off.
"watch yourself" Trent ran off slicing and blocking.

Old 08-28-2004, 03:13 PM   #37
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster kept following the same routine, punch, throw down on ground, impale head on spear. Over and over again.

Old 08-28-2004, 04:13 PM   #38
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

IC: 'Nice.' Doomgiver replied. Another guy came at him, this one was holding a chainsaw. Doomgiver ditched his lousy dagger and switched it for the dead guy's Katana. (What? I just like Katana's.)
When his opponent swinged the heavy chainsaw at him, DG jumped over his head, planting his Katana into it. Then he cut it open when he remoevd the blade. His brains fell out. Doomgiver got back inot the main fight again...

OOC: Does 'Godmode' mean we are only invincible, or do we have access to all kinds of super matrix-style moves and stuff? I think they would certainly fit in...

EDIT:
Quote:
NO other species - humans only
oops, eh-hehehe...
Old 08-30-2004, 01:29 PM   #39
guybroom
Troezen

((yes you can do matrix moves and godmode means that you are invincable, but in this RPG you can't be completly invincible))

Troezen ran away from his cave. If he ever went back to it, it would be a mirical, there were probably thousands of people in the programe and they were all searching for him - not directly, but they were looking all the same.

He ran out and saw a large structure of some kind, Troezen looked around it and found it had an opening inside it. He got out his pistols - one in each hand and went in.

He found two dead bodies that looked like they had been rumaged through. He went in guns ready and waiting. As Troezen went in he found a woman holding a larg machine gun and had a sheathed sword. Troezen fired at her but she just dodged the two bullets...

bye all

Guybroom
Old 08-30-2004, 03:10 PM   #40
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trent could see they were winning, hardly anyone left, he threw his sword at someones head then he twisted and ripped it out, he grabbed the brain and threw it at someone then he sliced off his head.Trent was met by another person with a sword, they starting fighting and flipping and dukcing and attacking each other, he eventually knocked his sword away
"you are a worthy apponent" Trent then sliced off his head, there were 5 enemies left, trent decided to leave the other guys to finish them off, he put down his sword because it was all banged up and not too good anymore, he picked up 2 pistols,1 smg and 2 frag grenades and alot of ammo for his guns.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Godmode War