lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: GTA: Coruscant
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-11-2004, 02:39 AM   #41
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
(Note: He's a 'man' alright, he's a man with a broken neck, i.e: he's dead, no controlling characters created by other players, even if they don't have a profile, it's against forum rules.
iamtrip, I strongly suggest you read the RP Forum rules and learn how to RP properly.)

Ramos leapt off the narrow ledge he was standing on over to another building, he saw a window higher up on the building he was just on, he looked in his belt and found his grapple hook.
He clicked a small button on it and aimed it at the window, then pressed the button a second time, sending the wire up to the windowsill, he clipped the other end of the wire to his belt and pushed the release button, sending him up the window.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
IP: 66.98.211.124
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Last edited by Jase_Morden on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM

Last edited by Jase_Morden; 09-11-2004 at 03:26 AM.
Jase_Morden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2004, 02:52 AM   #42
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

OOC: i totally forgot i was still fight Jarenos! Time to continue my own storyline. Though it is advisable that we come together at some point.

IC: Booya Jumped at Jarenos, but he dodged the attack and tripped Booya. 'This guy is too good' Booya thought. 'That barkeeper had better be right about this thing...' He activated the Holopod and threw it at Jarenos.

OOC: Tepe, you created the Holopod, you create the outcome. Bomb or not?
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2004, 07:39 AM   #43
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As vic drove around looking for Ramos a rather large man suddenly fell on his windsheild. Vic grinned, that'd be him, he dove to get the man off his car then climbed straight up. Finally he saw a man and a woman standing together there. He stopped.
"You Ramos?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2004, 10:12 AM   #44
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Ramos, ive heard of you, from the Malinos Family right?" Katie had her hand on her blaster just in case.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2004, 01:56 AM   #45
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
"Who's asking?" Ramos replied willingly.
He sensed Katie had her hand on the blaster, and then looked across at Vic "That question was directed at both the of you,".

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-12-2004, 10:05 AM   #46
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i am, the names Katie, i work for no one, unless the credits are good" Katie smiled and offered a handshake.

Old 09-12-2004, 05:35 PM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Vic Vega. Hold on a minute" Vic quickly took out a holo-cam and snapped a picture of Ramos and Katie and put it back in his pocket again. "Hope you don't mind"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 09-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #48
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"infact i do, now i don't want to engage in hostilaties, but i'd rather not be posted anywhere thank you very much, so if you will, i'd like my picture removed" Katie said with a stern voice.

Old 09-12-2004, 06:52 PM   #49
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Eh, I just need him in it anyway." He took it out, pressed a button and the picture was cut in half, now only showing Ramos.

Old 09-13-2004, 03:33 AM   #50
Jase_Morden
Rookie

"Yeh, that's me, Ramos Kalinair," he told them both, he shook Katie's hand while being distracted by the holo-cam, "Hey, what is that thing?" he asked, while reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small metal disc, he then threw the disc at least 75 feet away from himself, yanked his blaster from his belt, fired, and then pulled the disc back with the Force, when it returned, smoking to his hand, there was a hole through the center of it.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-13-2004, 06:32 AM   #51
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

OOC: alright, i'll decide, a bomb.

IC: The holopod showed a message. It was intended for Don Malinos. It ended with: 'Too bad it had to end this way.' then it exploded. Jarenos and Booya were thrown against the wall. Both were unconscious. When Jarenos woke up, Booya's body was still lying lifeless on the floor. Jarenos dumped him in the Garbage Masher. 'He won't give us anymore trouble...' He said, and he walked away...
Old 09-13-2004, 02:51 PM   #52
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"It's a holocamera.'
Suddenly a dark speeder desended. The representative from the Malinos family was standing there, clapping.
"Bravo Mr. Vega. I believe Don Malinos will be happy to accept your alliance."

Old 09-13-2004, 03:12 PM   #53
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Katie stood there kind of puzzled at what just happened, she shook her head and dismissed it.
"so, whos the guy who got thrown off the ledge?".

Old 09-14-2004, 01:33 AM   #54
Jase_Morden
Rookie

"Ahh, just some guy who happened to walk in my, shall we say, melee line-of-fire," Ramos replied, flexing his hands out.
All of a sudden, his whole body seemed to turn within a split-second to look directly at the window closest to them, "Quick, hide!" he whispered to them, as he leapt up and clung onto the roofing just above the window, he peeked in to see the one he was after enter the room and sit at a desk, followed by about 6 men wearing Sith-looking robes, one Kel Dor, two Rodians, a Human and two Weequays.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-14-2004, 03:49 PM   #55
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Sith? I hate these guys" Said Vic after following Ramos, reaching for his saber.

Old 09-14-2004, 04:01 PM   #56
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Katie got in there too
"just use a frag, toss one in, all dead, or mostly anyway."

Old 09-14-2004, 04:43 PM   #57
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Vic shook his head.
"Doesn't work. THey'll notice it and throw it back at us

Old 09-14-2004, 05:07 PM   #58
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"well even if they do do that, we are on a wall here, the frag will just fall into the abyss, so, what are we going to do?"

Old 09-14-2004, 05:10 PM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Just trust me, It ain't gonna work. They can control things with their minds, hold the frag right in front of us till it blows up if they want to....

Old 09-14-2004, 05:57 PM   #60
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yeah i know all about jedis and sith and stuff, so what are we doing anyway?"

Old 09-14-2004, 07:37 PM   #61
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Waiting till they live or" He grimaced "We have to fight our way outta here"

Old 09-15-2004, 05:52 AM   #62
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"yeah sure, ive never bean beaten before, melee or ramged. so its your choice."

Old 09-16-2004, 05:19 AM   #63
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Booya finally woke up. He was surrounded by darkness. 'Where the hell is this?' He wondered. At that moment, he heard some mechanism go on. The wall he was leaning against, started moving, and Booya was thrown on the ground. 'Trash compactor.' He thought, while he stood back up again. 'Just my luck.' He waited untill the walls were close enough and did a split-jump (Think splintercell, if you've played that) and he put his hands and feet against the wall. He slowly crept up this way, up to the garbage chute, and jsut as he entered, he could hear the walls hitting eachother below him. 'That was close.' He thought, while he crawled further up...
Old 09-16-2004, 07:13 PM   #64
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I got an idea. Get your blaster out, we all throw a detonator and jump down. I'll jump behind them, you on their right" He said to Katie "and you on their left" he said to Ramos. "Keep shooting, they'll be confused. Any objections?"

Old 09-17-2004, 05:05 AM   #65
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"sounds like fun" Katie bulled out her modified DL-44 and got out a frag.

Old 09-17-2004, 06:35 AM   #66
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

OOC: ha, my name change has occured!
anyway, my char will try to meet up with your chars soon.

IC: Booya was siletnly moving trough the shadows. He snuck up on a guard from behind and put his Vibro-knife on his throat. 'One word, or one move I disagree with, and your neck, and life will be gone. Understand?' Booya said. 'Y-yes sir!' The guard said silently. 'Good. Where are the speeders parked?' Booya asked.
'Down the hallway. Trough the door.' 'Anything else i need to know?' 'No. Nothing.' 'Nice working with you.' Booya knocked him out and grabbed the guard's rifle. Then he continued down the hallway, towards the door...
Old 09-18-2004, 06:43 PM   #67
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Ramos leapt down from the windowsill and grabbed Katie's hand, "I'm sorry, but this is more a matter of stealth than running in lasers-blazing, I have a plan, I'll call you guys in when I'm ready," he told them, using his ghost power again, he phased through the window, clinging to the roof of the room the Sith were in.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-18-2004, 11:33 PM   #68
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Booya entered the Speeder hangar. He picked one that seemed fast and hotwired it. At that moment, the alarm went off and guards came rushing in trough the door. Booya accelerated quickly, and barely escaped trough the closing Hangar doors, wiht the Blaster Bolts flying all around him. He saw the Hangar doors opening again, and more speeders came out.

OOC: has anyone seen Tepe around not so long ago? His Character is the only Character of your characters that my character knows, so it would make it more logical for me to team up with you guys...
Old 09-20-2004, 06:08 AM   #69
Jase_Morden
Rookie

While he was clutching onto the ceiling, Ramos listened carefully to the conversation to pick up any hints along the way to why his target was having Sith bodyguards follow him around. One of the Kel Dor slightly sensed Ramos, and looked around, he then glanced to the ceiling, Ramos flattened his almost invisible body out to the roof of the room, and the Kel Dor returned to the conversation.
Ramos knew that only Force Masters could sense his ghost power, so he realized that Katie, Vic and himself may have a harder time getting through them than he first thought.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-20-2004, 11:58 AM   #70
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"did he just walk through the wall? now that is handy, but i am not waiting around here for some ghost man to tell me when i should come in, i can be sneaky too, geez" Katie put her blaster away and drew a modified vibro blade, larger then most but smaller than a sword, she snuk around the wall to another window and silently jumped in, she was in a room that was next to the one the sith were in, she turned on the light and saw some broken and deactivated droids, she grinned.

Old 09-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #71
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Vic took out his saber and followed Katie. He sent a message through the force to Ramos reporting this move. Luckily it wasn't sensed by the sith

Old 09-21-2004, 03:23 AM   #72
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Ramos crawled along the roof and down the wall, he carefully tip-toed his way to the locking system near the door, it was sealed tight, he had to hotwire it to unlock, but if the Sith heard it, he was in deep trouble, he set to work.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-21-2004, 05:03 AM   #73
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Katie looked out around the edge of the door, no one was out there, she sneaked to the room where the sith were, she was outside the door.

Old 09-21-2004, 07:39 AM   #74
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Booya quickly turned and twisted trough the maze of buildings. A couple of Malinos' thugs were right behind him, shooting at him from the windows. Booya approached a large building and quickly turnede sideways. Booya heard a loud bang and saw a burning body fly by his speeder into the dark depths. 'Ouch.' He said. 'That's got to hurt.' He qickly made a looping and came behind the speeders. 'You think i'm unarmed? This speeder IS my weapon!' He said, and began to bash on one of the speeders...
Old 09-21-2004, 06:31 PM   #75
Jase_Morden
Rookie

He was almost finished, he looked back to check on the Sith. He'd unplugged one of the locking fuses already, he just needed to unplug or break the second.
He couldn't ignite his saber, it would hum and alert the Sith for sure, so he had to break the fuse by hand, he found the lock trace wire, he wrapped his fingers around it and ripped it out of the device, unlocking the door, but it caused a loud buzzing sound, and the Sith all ignited their sabers and ran to the door. Ramos leapt to the ceiling, ran along the roof and disabled his ghost power, leaping out the window, he smashed the glass, then sent a mind message to Katie and Vic, 'I've busted the lock on that door, but expect company when you enter the room, I'll get back inside as soon as I can,'.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 09-21-2004, 07:05 PM   #76
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Vic threw a detonator into the room and fired blindly at the sith while running into the room. He threw another detonator behind him and lept outside to join Ramos.

Old 09-22-2004, 05:01 AM   #77
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Katie threw here vibro blade as soon as she entered the rom, she dove and he felt that she slid past the sith, she took out her blaster and started firing as well as ducking and jumping and running around the room.

Old 09-22-2004, 07:38 AM   #78
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Booya bashed the speeder down jsut as they flew over a building. It crashed right into it. Booya looked out for the last speeder, but couldn't find it. 'Where, the hell did that last one go?' He wondered. At that exact moment, A few shots were fired at him from behind and Booya was sent spinning down, leaving behind a large trail of smoke. 'Damn... Damn... Damn'
He skidded(sp?) across a roof and bumped into a wall. 'I aughta stop doing this.' He thought. 'This can't be good for my health.'
At that point, he noticed someone else standing on the roof. He pulled out his blaster rifle, pointed it on Ramos and asked: 'Who are you?'
Old 09-22-2004, 11:57 AM   #79
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Katie jumped over a table and landed behind a wall
"these guys don't die!" katie then saw her vibro knife, bloodied laying on the ground.
"well if they bleed, at least i know i can kill them" Katie thne popped up again shooting at the sith who were still deflecting her shots, as she was shooting she grabbed her knife and threw it at one sith who was distracted and he got it in the back of the head.

Old 09-22-2004, 11:27 PM   #80
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Ramos, who was clinging to the ledge, flipped up and landed in front on Booya, he spun-kicked the blaster out of Booya's hands and then held his pocket knife to Booya's neck, "I'm Ramos Kalinair, and I'm gettin' tired of yo punkass Rodians shovin guns in my face!". Ramos was obviously angry, it was the seventh time this week a Rodian had put a gun to his head.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > GTA: Coruscant