lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Matrix Reborn
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-19-2004, 06:38 PM   #121
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Thatch gives Rufio directions to the nearest exit and Rufio drives he and Necro where they jack out.

Sitting up Rufio rubbs his arm, it hurt so much when he was in the matrix and it felt so good for it to just instantly be better.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 07:01 PM   #122
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Jokemaster, change your post.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The payphone that Rogue used is shattered to pieces by one of the bullets of the desert eagle fired by Agent Thompson. "Damn it!" NeoVenom says. NeoVenom, Zaphire, Tepe, and Wire continues to run, trying to lose the Agent. Agent Thompson closely followed them.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 11-29-2004 at 04:30 AM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2004, 07:33 PM   #123
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Beth's eyes widened and she muttered, "You've got to be kidding me!"

Then, louder into the phone. "OK, I'm on my way."

Staring at the mode of transportation she had been given, she muttered to herself, "With this thing, it's not a matter of 'if' you crash. It's 'when'." She sighed. "I sure as hell hope it won't be today!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 02:54 AM   #124
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Damn it. Thatch jack me back in. But next to the others" said Nekro. Nekro flet the plug once again go into his head. Nekro appeared next to Tepe and NeoVenom. All of them were runnng. Nekro ran with them. "Got an agent on you I see" said Nekro looking back. Everyone was surprised to see Nekro running with them.

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 02:03 PM   #125
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster opened the door shot at the FBI car then reloaded again.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2004, 03:35 PM   #126
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The bullets from Jokemaster’s gun shatter one of the FBI car’s windows and fill the FBI car with holes. Agent Johnson gets to his feet, his face expression is of as nothing happen. Arcon takes out his own pistol and opens fire at Agent Johnson, but the Agent dodges them with ease. He quickly takes cover as bullets were shot from the police officers that are a couple of feet away. "Damn it!" Arcon says thru clenched teeth. He peeks around the corner of where he's taking shelter and sees Agent Johnson approaching the Securicar. He then peeks thru the small bullet-proof glass to right behind him and sees Agent Jackson approaching the van as well. He quickly closes the back doors and checks if Shadow is already.

Shadow shakes his head and can feel a huge pain jolting up his back. He massages the spot on his chest that Agent Johnson has punched him. He looks up at Arcon and gets up to his feet. Blood drips down the side of his mouth and he spits out more blood that's in his mouth. "You're lucky to be alive." said Arcon as Shadow looked at him. Shadow then looks at Jokemaster who is next to the door on the side of the Securicar.

Arcon kicks the glass of the driver seat door and jumps thru it first. Shadow and Jokemaster do the same as Agent Johnson and Agent Thomson rips off the doors they were heading towards.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 10-20-2004, 05:13 PM   #127
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Neo: Jokemaster was shooting the rocket launcher remember?))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-20-2004, 07:07 PM   #128
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth sped onto the highway, fully understanding just how foolish this was. "Hate it when we're sent here!" Up ahead she could see where she was needed. "Found you."

When she was near enough, she shouted out, "They told me you could use a hand. I've got two!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-20-2004, 09:50 PM   #129
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Rufio watched in computer code what was going. "Thatch, jack me back in I'm going to cover them with a sniper rifle so they can get out of there."

Rufio got back into his chair and looked around at the others strapped in before being jacked into the matrix himself. Rufio was in an appartment building and quickly descended to the girage where a black car was parked, inside it's trunk was a sniper rifle. Rufio took the wheel and headed for an office building near the part of highway the others were trapped at.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:40 AM   #130
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Didn't know that you were firing a rocket launcher, Jokemaster. Let's just say you fired a gun because if you did fire a rocket launcher, the blast will hit the Securicar because the FBI car is fairly close to it.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcon and Shadow ran to the side of cars for cover while opening fire at the police officers and SWAT Team on the opposite side of the highway. Arcon glances over to Beth as she arrived. "Thanks..." Arcon said to Beth. Police officers return fire as the Agents exited the Securicar.

Meanwhile, Pulse saw the police officers exiting the elevator. "Damn it..." he said thru a whisper. He quickly ran to the left thru the maze of cubicles in the office and a door. He opens it and it leads to an empty room. Looking around the room, he approaches the window and opens it. To his luck, the window led to the side of the building, avoiding the Police and SWAT Team in the front. Carefully not to fall, Pulse closes the window and walks along the edge. He see a fire escape to his left. Taking a couple of steps back, Pulse focuses and jumps for it. He lets out a sign as he makes it. Pulse then takes out his cell and marks a bunch of numbers. "Operator..." said Thatch. "I need an exit and fast." replied Pulse.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 11-29-2004 at 04:31 AM.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:03 AM   #131
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Anytime," Beth said, jumping quickly off the motorcycle and ducking for cover. "What's the situation?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2004, 11:24 AM   #132
weiderudare
Veteran

"Agents, SWAT, surrounded. As usual..."
Shadow wiped blood of his face and reloaded his gun.
"Just me wanting to get the hell out of here?"

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2004, 11:57 AM   #133
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe hadn't followed the others, but was now jumping across the roofs, picking his cell. "Radar, get me some weaponry next to the highway. Something like a mini-gun or something like that, so I can beat the crap out of the SWAT harrassing the others... And hurry up with it" he said, jumping from a roof and landing on a harley-davidson standing in red lights with a fat man driving. Before he landed, a kick hit the man, and made him fly off the bike. With the other leg, Tepe jumped backwards and landed onto the harley, driving off, waiting for instructions from radar

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2004, 01:40 PM   #134
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Yeah, things are getting very spunky back there."

Old 10-21-2004, 03:16 PM   #135
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Rufio parked the car infront of the office building, took the brief case with the sniper rifle out of the trunk, and headed into the office building's plaza. Jumping into an elevator Rufio punched the top floor's button.

Old 10-21-2004, 08:12 PM   #136
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth's eyes narrowed. "Spunky, are they?" she questioned putting emphasis on the word. She shook her head slowly. "If we weren't in the middle of something..." She let the sentence trail off, allowing Jokemaster a little room for his imagination to run wild with what she might do to him.

My work in progress:

Old 10-22-2004, 10:36 AM   #137
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Enough! Stop acting like children, especially you Jokemaster." Arcon had enough of Jokemaster's snappy comments. Bullets hit the wall and the car that Arcon and the others are behind. The Agents went over the barricade and took out their deserts eagles.

NeoVenom, Zaphire, and the others continue to run away from Agent Thompson. Seeing Nekro a few feet in front of him, NeoVenom motioned to Nekro to run. They turned corners and zig-zagged thru alleyways in hopes of losing the Agent. NeoVenom takes out his cell as it rings. "Go to Larch Ave and take the subway entrance. Turn left when you reach the platform and there should be a pay-phone there." NeoVenom hangs up his cell and motions to the others to follow him.

Radar calls Tepe, "I can't summon guns out of the blue, Tepe. But there's a store that holds ammunition a couple of blocks south from where you're at. Just be sure to show a license of some sort, so you can get them.”

Once reaching the top floor, people look at Rufio weird when the elevator doors slide open. Meanwhile Thatch supplied Pulse with an exit to building ahead of him. Pulse continued to travel the roof tops as stealthy as possible.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 10-22-2004 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-22-2004, 11:10 AM   #138
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Rufio took a fire escape up to the roof where he began to set up his sniper rifle.

((OOC: A fire escape in an office building probably wouldn't sound a fire alarm, just trigger an alarm in the security room. At least that's what it does at my work.))

Old 10-22-2004, 11:22 AM   #139
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Depends. If the fire escape is outside a window, it wouldn't trigger an alarm, but there'z a door that requires opening to proceed to the fire escape, then the security officers will know someone opened it. Gonna post after everyone else posts. )

Old 10-22-2004, 11:41 AM   #140
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe shook his head. "Can you even hack the alarm off, so I won't get too much trouble in my hands" he said, stopping his bike as he spotted a car. Not one of the best, but good enought. He ran to the car and tried the door. He smirked and crashed the window with his elbow, unlocking the door, soon stepping into the car, closing the door. He hotwired the car, and smiling drove off towards the weapon store, loading his pistols

In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-22-2004, 01:07 PM   #141
weiderudare
Veteran

Shadow fired shots while he started to run.
"I really, really should have taken the blue pill!"
He looked around for any mean of getting away from the highway.

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2004, 01:52 PM   #142
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Rufio scoped down to the scene below and shot at the agent.

Old 10-22-2004, 02:38 PM   #143
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As jokemaster caught up to Shadow he replied "Are you kidding? This is awesome"

Unlike the rest of them, Jokemaster had had a police record listing not only the hacking standard to those who are free, but also some minor crimes, such as speeding. He also single-handedly broke the record for world's longest police chase. All before he had been freed.

Old 10-22-2004, 03:22 PM   #144
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

A loud bang is heard and Agent Johnson's body switches back to a dead police officer. Arcon peered around the corner and sees no Agent Johnson. "What the...?" he says as Arcon sees no Agent Johnson. "Now it's our time to move..." Arcon opens the door of the car he was up against. Without hesitation, the rest get it. He spins the car around and speeds off on the shoulder lane, leaving behind tire marks and smoke behind. Agent Jackson looks around to see where the shot came from and sees the car speed off. Police officers open fire at the car as well as Agent Jackson.

Rufio can see Agent Johnson’s body fall and change back into the body Agent Johnson controlled. People panicked as they heard the loud bang in the building he was on and on the sidewalk below. A Security officer patrolling down stairs stood at his place, with his hand on his gun in reaction to the sound. He looks up at the ceiling in puzzlement and heads towards the stairway. He speaks into the walk-talkie with is mounted on chest towards the upper left while walking.

In the rear view mirror, Tepe can see a police car off the distance. Sirens go off as the police car tails the car that Tepe is in. Meanwhile, NeoVenom, Zaphire, Wire, and Nekro exit the alleyway and proceed down Larch Ave. Seconds later, Agent Thompson exits the alleyway, but he lost them. Agent Thompson presses on his ear piece as he looks around.

Old 10-22-2004, 08:43 PM   #145
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Wondeful getaway," Beth muttered. Then she raised her voice. "That's not something you see happen every day. Wonder who fired the shot?" She sighed. "Well, it's no matter. Where to next and whatever for?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-23-2004, 09:12 AM   #146
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Sirens and flashing lights can be heard and seen off the distance in the car. Various cars honk their horn as Arcon continues driving the car while some drivers panic and stop in a halt, causing cars crashing.

Arcon checks his trench coat for clips and loads his 9mm pistol quickly. "We're all running low on magazines." He then thinks about what Beth said, "Whoever fired that shot...I thank them."
Arcon looks at the rear view mirror and continues speaking, "We're heading for an exit. Jokemaster, notify your operator that you're jacking out. Wire, call Radar for an exit." He speeds on the gas pedal and the car picks up more speed. "We're getting off this highway."

Agent Johnson reappears in a car. Agent Jackson gets in and then the blue Civic tails the Police cars that are following the car that Arcon and the others are in.

Old 10-24-2004, 09:01 AM   #147
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster quickly notified the operator. He checked his ammo. Only 3 clips left. He stuck his head out the window and fired one shot straight at the police car's tires.

Old 10-24-2004, 10:25 AM   #148
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"thats it i can't take it anymore, i'm going back in." Rouge ran to his seat took it and starpped in, the operator jacked him in, he arrived atop a roof with a case full of ammo, and a minigun right beside it, Rouge loaded the minigun and then jumped off wiht mingun in one hand and ammo box in the other, he landed near a highway exit, he sees his crewmates coming down the highway, he picks up his minigun and starts firing at the cop cars and other pursuers.

(sorry for not posting in a while.)

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 06:19 AM   #149
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

A tire pops and Jokemaster can see the police car he shot at swerve right into the oncoming traffic, crashing into various cars. Arcon looks back and sees another police car being shot at. 'What the...?" he says as he sees it crashes into the wall. The blue Civic dodges the police car that crashed into the wall and so do two other police car. The cars were no longer in Rogue's range of fire.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 10-28-2004 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:49 PM   #150
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Either my bullet ricocheted to an impossible level or someone else jacked back in. Let's just go"

Old 10-25-2004, 03:06 PM   #151
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"You can say that again." said Zaphire. Arcon steps on the gas and the car continues speeding down the highway. Closing tailing behind is the blue Civic and the two police cars.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:10 PM   #152
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster peered out and this time shot at the tire of the Civic once and again at the driver of the police car right behind it.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:52 PM   #153
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge dropped the mingun and jumped on to a car, throwing the driver out of it, he followed the chase, he pulled out his walter and started firing at the police cars.

Old 10-26-2004, 06:01 PM   #154
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The Civic shifts to the side avoiding the bullets being fired by Jokemaster, but a couple of bullets go thru the windshield of the police car behind it. The police man on the passenger side felt a bullet pass thru his shoulder and screams in pain while others just glanced over the police man in the driver seat. Agent Jackson sticks out his hand with a desert eagle clutched in it and fires at Jokemaster. Many bullets hit the car while another bullet shatters the rear view mirror on Jokemaster's side.

The bullets from Rogue's walter shatters the rear window of the second police car. The Police men up front duck as one of them looks back and fires at Rogue. Three bullets pass thru the windshield of the car Rogue was in and shatters it. Many pieces off glass splash on Rogue, scratching his face.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 10-28-2004 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:13 PM   #155
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster ducked back into the car.
"GO GO GO! I'M NOT STICKING MY HEAD OUTTA THE WINDOW ANYMORE" he yelled to be heard over the noise of traffic from the open window.

Old 10-27-2004, 07:02 AM   #156
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Perhaps a shot from the other side," Beth muttered. She leaned out quickly and shot. The bullet hit one of the mirrors of the Civic, but that was the best she could do. The agent had seen her as well. "No good. The've got both sides of us covered."

My work in progress:

Old 10-27-2004, 07:39 AM   #157
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge felt his fgace get scratched he flinched and slowed down a little then grabbed both of his walters in one hand started firing madly at the police car infront of him.

Old 10-27-2004, 09:19 AM   #158
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe cursed, putting his cell away. He drew his other pistol, shooting behind his shoulder. The back window shattered as the bullet went throught it, and for the same reason, the front windshield of the police car smashed apart, the police car starting to go from side to side of the surprised cop's inside. Tepe shot some more, looking at the mirror for the bullets hitting the driver, the back window, the hood and the second cop that started to shoot back slowly. The police car slammed to a wall. "I don't have time for this" Tepe mumbled and stopped his car next to the weapons store. "I hope he got the alert hacked..." he mumbled again as he walked into the store and holstered his pistol. He leaned onto the counter. "Do you have a mini-gun?" he asked and looked at the harsh looking man at the other side. "Yes we do, but you need a special license for one..." the man said, but only got a nod as an answer. The man disappeared for a while, and Tepe started stuffing pistols and clips under his jacket that were too close to the counter. He stopped as the man came back with a large case, and two smaller boxes. "One mini-gun, 200 bullets in 60 seconds, four rounds as extra, one in the large case. Price is $123. How about it?" the bearded man said, only to get a bullet into his head before he could say anything more. Tepe took the pistols and arranged them. He took his old pistols and threw them to the floor, took two desert eagles and holstered them, took many clips for them, grabbed two MP5's under his arms and then grabbed the case and the boxes, walking to the car. He drove off with an open case on the passengers seat. There was a strap filled with bullets and a large mini-gun with a holed pipe, where six smaller pipes came out only about half an inch. He drove a ramp up to the highway as he put everything together to the mini-gun. He smirked as he saw a chaos in the highway infornt of him. He drove to the side and past all those cars. He saw a chase somewhere up ahead, and speeded up, putting the mini-gun ready to the hood. He hit the windshield off and put the pipe ready for and angle. He speeded up, seeing soon a civic, a truck, and many other car's. "Geez... What's happening here..." he said, smirking widely and grabbing the mini-gun pulling the trigger and opening fire at the last police cars in the line. He speeded up, trying to get to the side so he could get to the civic.
"A civic... How odd someone uses those pieces of cra-" a bullet hit the of of the drivers side. "Jesus christ!" he shouted, ducking. He rose up and shot again at the police cars infront of him

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 10-27-2004, 07:05 PM   #159
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Rouge fired the rest of his shots at the police car, it swirved off and rouge drove up beside the last police car and threw his gun at the driver and then jumped out of the window kicking the driver in the face, and then threw him out and shot his other officer in the face.

Last edited by Curt-Man; 10-28-2004 at 07:10 AM.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:10 PM   #160
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Beth" He said, not in the mood to joke. "Next time I say it's not safe to poke your head out the window, give me some credit." He said, then blind-fired his gun out the window (AKA, just stuck his pistol out the window and fired)

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Matrix Reborn