lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Medievil Times RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-31-2004, 09:27 AM   #81
JoJoBinks

Blood is pouring out of his stab wound as he stands next to Troezen.
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2004, 09:38 AM   #82
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Gorath does not noitce the knife in his back or the wound in his stomach, he keeps slicing and hits troezen in the shoulder gouging out a huge wound, and nicks beregon in the leg, then collapses from loss of blood, but does not die.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2004, 09:45 AM   #83
JoJoBinks

Can't keep awake from blood loss, and falls uncounices.
Old 10-31-2004, 12:02 PM   #84
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen saw a knight next to him, he drew up his remaining strenth to stand up parry the sword of an orc kill it and stab the fallen orc leader in the back.

Then once again he fell out of consiousness.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2004, 10:45 PM   #85
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

((Hey guys remember you can decide when your guys die. You can make another char))

Zoric slashed at orc after orc with relentless fury. Zoric summoned a wolf of fire and set it on a group of orcs. They burned and died. Zoric turned and saw his commrads being wounded and falling unconscious and the orc leader standing over them. Zoric ran up the the leader and hit him over the head with the end of his sword. Zoric then heard a eleven war horn. Zoric looked at the horizon. There were thousands of elves. They all pulled out bows and let loose arrows. The arrows fell into the back of the orcs. There were still thousands of orcs left. The elves drew swords and ran into battle.

((Ok tell me if you disagree with that))

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 11:01 AM   #86
guybroom
Troezen

((I think it's ok and I like Troezen - I'm not gonna die he's a mage, he can't die! Look at Gandalf))

Troezen woke up again wiith an orc shaking him. "Wakey wakey" he said, "I didn't want to kill you if you don't realise it wil hurt!" he lifted up a sword and fell over dead with an arrow in his back "Elfs?" Troezen asked, how did they know there was a battle going on here?"

He tried to stand up but couldn't get the energy.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-01-2004, 04:20 PM   #87
MarcusLeCoy

"Bretheren!" Matthias yelled in releif as a shower of arrows were shot and made contact on the orcs.

Matthias then shot an orc coming too close and moves the body of the orc leader to the side.

"I won't let you die....... just yet." Matthias whispered.

MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM   #88
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Gorath woke up in the custody of humans.
"you'll never take me alive" he takes his hands and crushes his own neck for his wepaons were in another room, he drops down dead.

Old 11-02-2004, 04:54 AM   #89
MarcusLeCoy

1 more hour, and the orcs start retreating.

Everyone chears, except for a select few.

"They'll be back, with more firepower I suspect" Matthias said.

Old 11-02-2004, 05:02 AM   #90
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim walks down the empty streets of a city, but he hears the sound of battle.
"yes!, finally" grim starts runnign towards the battle, he takes out of of his throwing axes and whips it an orcs head, it hits.
"haha, ive been waiting for a while." grim said as he took out 2 more axes and tossed thme at some orcs, he get pulling out as many as he wanted, for they were once enchated by a dwarven mage so they will reappear in his holsters.

Old 11-02-2004, 12:20 PM   #91
guybroom
Troezen

An elf helped Troezen stand up and he told him to go to the house of healing, the orcs have gone now, but they will be back soon. "I can not go yet," Troezen told the elf, "I have a dept to pay off to one of your own."

He went around to find the elf who had helped him, and possibly saved his life, he found him in the dungions of the castle. He was over the dead body of the orc leader. "So he finaly died" said Troezen "Why is he here?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-02-2004, 01:55 PM   #92
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim threw one last axe at a running orc, and hit him square in the back. he turned to a human standing over an orc.
"a friend of yers? i knew him, he was a great warrior, but his gang was ambushed and he started another one, so i heard, don't know he was here though."

Old 11-02-2004, 03:13 PM   #93
MarcusLeCoy

"I.... I coudn't let him die. I dragged him in here, hoping to get some answers, but he killed himself instead. A terrible thing, orc practice is..." Matthias said. "We are just lucky they didn't come with siege weapons, so what brings you here anyways?"

Old 11-02-2004, 07:16 PM   #94
JoJoBinks

Woke up in the healing house , wearing his armor and his weapon by teh side of his bed.

Stands up and takes his weapons and runs out of the healing house , and sees orcs running away out of teh castle walls.

"Heh." Sheaths his sword.

He remembers a fellow human saving him.

He searchs through teh cheering humans and elfs. TO find a the person that saved him.

"I owe you my life, your Worshipness." (It is honor to be called Worshipness by the leader of the Soliders of the kingdom and he is a High Knight of this Castle http://store.us.games-workshop.com/s...ame=144&c=6218 again I look like that except with no bow. http://store.us.games-workshop.com/s...ame=137&c=5002 the Human soldiers look liek that ^_^ )
Old 11-03-2004, 05:03 AM   #95
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"what brings me here? well i was just stopping by on my usual route thorugh to my home, which is a human city, but it'll do, and i noticed no one was on the streets, then i heard the sound of battle, so i joined in, i only wish i could have been here earlier, oh well, by the way, my name is Grim GoldSkull."

Old 11-03-2004, 11:13 AM   #96
guybroom
Troezen

((I thought I said he was in the dungon, but I'll play along))

"I was fighting him just before, he was a slipery one to get, but in the end he killed himself?" Troezen looked down at the body for a moment, he let out a long sigh.

"Oh," he said suddenly, "We haven't really had a chance to formally meet." he put out his hand to shake the elf's "I'm Troezen"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-03-2004, 12:46 PM   #97
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric went to the place where rthe orc leader was. "So is dead. I am Zoric king of this place" said Zoric.

Old 11-03-2004, 01:20 PM   #98
JoJoBinks

"Well I was sent here by another Kingdom, to Guard this City. I am Beregond High Knight of the Empire, Andruil." Bows

Last edited by JoJoBinks; 11-04-2004 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:05 AM   #99
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

OOC: This isnt set in the LOTR era. This is set in a different era. So no Gondor.

Old 11-04-2004, 05:00 AM   #100
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"you wanna keep the body? or are ye going to toss it in the buring pile?" Grim said as he picked the body up, as if suggesting to throw it in the pile.

Old 11-04-2004, 12:22 PM   #101
guybroom
Troezen

"I say put the head on a spike with other large orc heads at the gate of the village to warn any other orcs that they too are going to die if they come here. We have fought on lot of orcs, we can fight some more."

He swung his sword in the air. "For Arigarnia!"

bye all

Guybroom

Last edited by guybroom; 11-08-2004 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:05 PM   #102
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"haha, i like your spirit" grim threw him down and cut his head off, grabbed a spear and put the head on it, then stuck it in the ground at the village gate, then came back.
"well what to now lads?"

Old 11-04-2004, 04:09 PM   #103
JoJoBinks

Beregond saddled his horse as well as his Soldiers

Shouts to his allies " Farewell, brave warriors, the Empire of Andruil will always be willing to aid you." With that they start trotting to the North.

Last edited by JoJoBinks; 11-05-2004 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:21 PM   #104
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

((Hmmm the city is called Arigarnia R-e-garnia))

Zoric watches him ride off. "We should now rebuild the city. Though we should be ready for another orc attack" said Zoric.

Old 11-05-2004, 05:02 AM   #105
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"i may be a ranger, but all dwarves are experts at stonesmithing, i'll help ye." Grim says then takes some tools out of his pouch.

Old 11-05-2004, 06:44 AM   #106
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Nahren walked towards Zoric, surveying the ruin the Orcs had caused. "An Orc attack it seems." he began. "I can lend my services. I'm Nahren, expert bowman with some knowledge in the crossbow. Me and my trusty Recurve bow have come through many an adventure. I do not lend my services for free, however. You seem to be in charge. I will join your cause in rebuilding and protecting for... fifty gold coins. Do not forget, my aim and speed will be needed in your party. By not accepting me, you would make a grave mistake."

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2004, 07:39 AM   #107
JoJoBinks

While riding North, they find a small group of Orcs that could easily do a sneak attack, 400 orcs, all equipting their armor and weapons.

"Soldiers lets move back to the allied city we must warn then

Beregond and his troops rode back to the city.

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
Old 11-05-2004, 02:09 PM   #108
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Ok take these 50" said Zoric as he tossed a bag of coins at the elf. "Like I said we must be ready for another orc strike. I feel one is coming."

Old 11-05-2004, 02:28 PM   #109
JoJoBinks

Beregond and his Knighst poured into teh City Beregond rode right up to Zoric

"There are 400 orcs they are attacking from teh North!"

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-05-2004, 03:37 PM   #110
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

" I knew it. All workers repare the gate and fast. There are some more orcs coming" yelled Zoric.

Old 11-05-2004, 03:41 PM   #111
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"finally, lets get ready to split some skulls!" Grim said as he hurried to a nearby intact wall, and grabbed a looking glass, he could not see the orcs, but he knew they woudl strike soon.

Old 11-05-2004, 03:44 PM   #112
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric went up to the downed gate and picked up a piece of wood with a metal latch attached to it. Zoric hoisted it into the middle of the opening where ther orcs came through and put it into place. Zoric used a flame from one of his fingers and attached it to the wall.

((Just so you know I was burning metal on the side.))

Old 11-06-2004, 01:09 AM   #113
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Nahren took the bag, inspected it's contents and ran about, helping the fallen. He then got a strange look on his face, as if he lost or forgot something and went back to Zoric.
"Look, I can feel a bad presence. We must find the orcs and their motives. Somebody is driving them. A necromancer or a sorceror more likely. We must attack and defend at the same time. Atleast, that is my wont. I suggest sending a party to look for those orcs. This raid might have been a scouting raid and unless we do something, they'll send such a great party to attack us, they'll be tired of munching on our skulls. Rest is upto you. We should rest tonight and enjoy, however."
He turned back in the direction the orcs had left.

Old 11-06-2004, 01:33 AM   #114
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"ALL TROOPS TOO YOUR HORSES. WE WILL MEET THEM IN A FIELD BATTLE" yelled Zoric as he mounted his horse. Zoric went to the elf and said with a grin on his face"Why not grab a horse."

Old 11-06-2004, 04:37 AM   #115
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Nahren grinned and bought a horse from a local stable. It was a great white horse, and fast. Nahren saddled and sat on it, and after that practiced with his bow on moving horse. "Well, I'm comfortable on this and he likes me! I'll call you... Adrehas, after my departed brother. My new partner..." he said, stroking the horse's mane.

Old 11-06-2004, 01:05 PM   #116
JoJoBinks

Beregond and his Knighst were fist to the Orcs, but the orcs didnt attack Beregond and his knights nor did Beregond and his Knights them, instead Beregond turned around and took lead of the Orcs. "To teh death minons of Andruil!" Beregond shouted as he and his knights cahrged with teh orcs.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-06-2004, 01:26 PM   #117
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric saw that Beregond had already gone to meet the orcs in battle. Zoric lead the human army to the fight. "TO WAR WE RIDE" yelled Zoric as he charged down on his horse..

Old 11-06-2004, 03:52 PM   #118
JoJoBinks

Beregond shouted "My orc warriors, today we shall burn our enemy kingdoms to the ground today we shall bring glory to Andruil!"

it is now clear that Beregond was controling this group of orcs.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-06-2004, 07:58 PM   #119
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

"Hey, that man was on our side, right? Well, he's on their side now..." Nahren said and with a slight movement of his leg, Adrehas sped out of the village and cut a path diagonally, circling the orcs. He didn't fire, but kept a watch, murmuring something under his breath. He tried his best in through woods but the orcs had already reached the village. He wrote, 'about 200, i think. Beware. -Nahren.' on a piece of paper, attached it to an arrow and fired in the air. He now hoped it would reach Zoric and the others.

Old 11-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #120
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric saw a arrow fly down and hit the path of them. Zoric got off his horse and rea the message attached to it. It had a warning that there were 200 orcs at Asgarnia. "This battle is only a diversion. Back to Asgarnia" yelled Zoric.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Medievil Times RPG