lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Medievil Times RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-07-2004, 02:45 AM   #121
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Nahren watched the arrow fly in Zoric's direction and felt satisfied that it hadn't reached Zoric's hands. He picked up two sticks of wood and rubbed them furiously to make fire. He laid an arrow on the ground and took out a bottle with flammable liquid on it and poured a few drops on the arrowhead. He then applied a burning stick to the arrowhead which sparked and flashed and then burned in fire. He poured some more liquid in a pouch and tied the pouch to the arrow. He launched the flaming arrow to the orc company. Zoric was already headed to the village, just as Nahren had hoped. The arrow touched an orc's skin and burned. The pouch burst and in vicinity of fire, it burned fast, causing commotion in the orc company. Before long, arrows and stones rocketed at Nahren. He cursed himself and the orcs and fled into the forest. One lucky arrow, however pierced Nahren's leg. He gave a short cry on the pain and fell down. As he had fallen on a hill, he slowly slid downwards. Blood poured from his leg. He took the arrow out and gave another cry and tried to stop the blood. He didn't even have any first-aid with him.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2004, 09:15 AM   #122
JoJoBinks

Beregond stopped at the fallen medic. He orded some orcs to take him prisoner.

Suddenly, Black as night demonish armor appears around Beregond, and his sword does the same.

"Well, I see that my half demon part is starting to kick in." Bregond said to himself as he got back in his horse.

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2004, 11:59 AM   #123
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric reached the city and saw the elf trying to make fire. "What ae you doing" said Zoric. Zoric turned his horse around and saw the orcs. "CHARGE" yelled Zoric to the army...

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2004, 07:32 PM   #124
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Nahren's blood was flowing rapidly. He got a faint idea that the orcs would capture him. He pulled out his defense knife and retreated, dragging his injured leg. Tripping on a rock, he fell and looked back, where a not-so-friendly group of orcs netted him, then took him up in a bag. Under the bag, he murmured , "Forgive me, defenders. Forgive me being so rash."

Then everything went dizzy, and then black.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2004, 11:25 AM   #125
guybroom
Troezen

"What happened?" ask Troezen rappidly as he saw zoric return. He had stayed in Arigania, to help with repairs and he was too weak still. "Where is Bregond?"

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2004, 09:51 PM   #126
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Beregond has turned evil" said Zoric. Zoric kept killing orcs. He went for an orc smasher who put up his shield. Zoric jumped over the sheild and killed the smasher..

Old 11-10-2004, 10:39 AM   #127
guybroom
Troezen

"i can't belive it." said Troezen, he stood still thinking and then saw the orcs coming into the village. "i'll help as mush as I can, I still feel a bit weak though."

He ran up to the half repaired wall and saw large army of orcs that had come from another direction to the human and elf army. There were over five thousand at best, they were far away for even his mage's vision. He called up a nearby elf, they had better vision over distances. "Hey, come here quickly!" he called. The elf dodged an orc sword and came up to the wall next to Troezen and gasped, "How many can you see?" asked Troezen.

"Over twenty thousand, it's hard to count. How would they gather such an army?"

"I don't know, but I want to know how to fight them."

The elf ran back into the battle and Troezen ran to Zoric, "Zoric, there is an orc army of over twenty thousand coming this way, I need a small group of your best soldiers and your fastest horse, I will try to hold them off until this battle is over, they are about half a legue away now, let me go."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-10-2004, 12:26 PM   #128
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric put his hand on Troezon's shoulder. "Be well. Go to the stables and take the horses at the back they are the strongest. I will go with you. Aswell as others" said Zoric as he began walking to the stable calling upon warriors ans archers. Zoric went into the stable and got on his horse..

Old 11-10-2004, 12:39 PM   #129
MarcusLeCoy

"TROEZEN! BEHIND YOU!" Matthias screamed as an orc smasher ran in his direction. Matthias dived onto Troezen and they both hit the ground, as the orc swung. Matthias kicked the orc's face and killed it with his dagger.

"Come! Lets get back to the city" Matthias said.

MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 12:53 PM   #130
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen stood up and brushed himself down, "Thanks, that's the second or third time you've saved me today? Will you be coming to help?" he didn't wait for a reply and he ran off to the stables. Jumped on the strongest horse and rode off to meet the orc army.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-10-2004, 01:33 PM   #131
MarcusLeCoy

Watching Troezen run off, he was causght off guard and was smacked in the face by a fist.

Matthias was out cold.

Old 11-10-2004, 02:55 PM   #132
JoJoBinks

After knocking the elf out, Bregond ordered a near by orc to him prisoner as well. Beregond didnt draw his sword but used his fists instead.

"This kingdom is weak..." Beregond said coldy

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-11-2004, 12:31 PM   #133
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Thats what you think" said Zoric as he came with his horse and stabbed Beregond in the stomach but it did not kill him. Zoric rode into the orc army taking down orcs as he went..

Old 11-11-2004, 12:35 PM   #134
JoJoBinks

His Black Demonic Armor grows over the wound.

Beregond jumps on his horse, right when Beregond jumped on his horse the horse tunred into a hellish demonic horse.

Beregond rode after Zoric.

"You will not escape me!" Beregond said emotionless and coldy

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-12-2004, 01:07 PM   #135
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric kept riding killing orcs. Zoric looked back and saw Beregond riding after him. Zoric lead then leaad Beregond on a wild chase...

Old 11-13-2004, 04:41 AM   #136
MarcusLeCoy

Matthias woke up to find himself in a drak, dark dungeon.

"Finally your awake" a very strong orc said, and he slapped Matthias across the face.

"now i'm supposed to interrogate you..."

Matthias saw that his hands were only chained, not his feet.

Matthias kicked the orc inthe face a bunch of times, and he fell uncounsious.

"Well, now i have to figure out how to get out of here..."

Old 11-13-2004, 06:48 AM   #137
JoJoBinks

On the Demon Horse, teh hoves started on fire and the horse ran fast and caught beside Zoric, Beregond drew his sword and swung at Zoric..

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-16-2004, 09:33 AM   #138
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen was riding swiftly with 200 men and elfs behind him, the orc army would go through them with hardly a dent - if this was a normal army - but this one had a mage. He called to his men to halt.

They stopped, they were almost face to face with the orcs. He started to chant, the ground started to tremble and the sky was becoming dark, the army in the village could see this too.

Troezen was summoning the strongest spell he knew. It involved several types of magic. Earth, wind, earth, dark, lightning and fire.

The wind blew on the orcs and some fell over. The sky went dark around the orc army and they could not see what was going on. Then a ring of fire surrounded the army and lightning struck them. The ground then opened up and devoured the dead orc bodies.

Unfortunatly, it only streched to a small section of the army. Maby one thousand orcs at most. The rest had just stopped marching, watching.

Troezen was too tired to do the spell again. He was about to faint, but managed to put an elf in control of the army and sent a rider back to Arigania to tell them to prepare for the final sweep.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-16-2004, 10:08 AM   #139
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim saw them leave but he was surrounded by orcs as they left, so he fought for his life, throwing axes at point blank range at lightning speed and swinging at ones that got too close, they all truned and ran evntually.
"thats right ye bastards, get oot of heer!" grim turned aroud and saw what they ran from, a demon.
"ah crap!" grim said thne he ran as fast his little legs could, he got on Lightning, his ram's name and galloped away as fast it could take him, he rode after his friends who had to leave to save a greater city.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2004, 02:50 PM   #140
JoJoBinks

Took a stab at Zoric.

"You won't live long with me around!" Beregond said as he stabbed Zoric on the arm.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-17-2004, 09:26 PM   #141
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric felt the blade go into his arm. Zoric got his sword and turned around and cut the side of Beregond's throat. Zoric watched Beregond fall off his horse. Somehow Zoric knew that he was still alive...

Old 11-18-2004, 03:51 AM   #142
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim saw Berregond and Zoric fighting and grim threw 2 axes at Berregond

(zoric is the bad guy right?)

Last edited by Curt-Man; 11-18-2004 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:25 AM   #143
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

(( No Beregond is. Why would Zoric turn against his own kingdom?))

Old 11-18-2004, 11:55 AM   #144
JoJoBinks

His Demon armor slowly sealed up the wound then Beregond hoped up and summoned a fire horse, he jumped on it and rode after Zoric.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-18-2004, 02:46 PM   #145
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim hopped off his ram and jumped at berregond throwing axes all the time.

Old 11-18-2004, 07:15 PM   #146
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric looked back and saw Beregond. Grim was throwing axes at him. One axe hit the fire horse which suprisingly(sp?) killed it...

Old 11-19-2004, 04:28 AM   #147
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"haha what are ye going to do now!" grim said as he leaped back and threw more axes.

Old 11-19-2004, 12:10 PM   #148
JoJoBinks

Beregond got one axe in his chest but summoned a fire shield and the axes started to burn. He ripped the ax of his chest, the armor grew around the wound.

"Why clumsy dwarf, I'll just summeon one..or two.." Beregond said. He summons 4 sends two to trample over the dwarf while he rides on a black fire one, with glowing red eyes, then it sprouted flaming black wings and started to race after Zoric, it was ovbouse that this horse was not gonna be easly beaten.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-19-2004, 04:52 PM   #149
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"ah nuts" Grim said as he jumped out of the way of the raging horses, thne threw 4 axes they all landed where he wanted them to, in the horses head.
"unlike you i don't take energy to summon my axes, i could do this forever, i'm a dwarf remember, i have the endurance of stone!"

Old 11-19-2004, 09:28 PM   #150
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric jumped off his horse and threw a fire ball at Beregond. It hit Beregond on his chest. Beregond fell off the horse and landed on the ground. Zoric summonded his own blue fire horse and rode at Beregond. He got his horse to trample Beregond repeatedly..

Old 11-20-2004, 03:36 AM   #151
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen woke up on the floor when a horse fell on top of him. They were fighting. The orcs must have thought that he was dead. He had no energy to summon a spell or to move, but in his mind he looked to see where the messenger had gone.

The messenger had rode fast but had been killed by orc arrows, there was no way to warn the village. Troezen suddenly had a thought.

He mustered all the energy he had left and started to chant

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-20-2004, 07:05 AM   #152
JoJoBinks

Bregond's bone all cracked back to place, then he jumped back up and sliced Zoric's horse's leg off. Then jumped back on his Demon Horse and flew up in the air. Beregond sheathed his sword and summoned a fire bow he pulled back teh bow string and shot 5 black fire arrows at the dwarf then Zoric and his horse.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-20-2004, 08:56 AM   #153
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen could here fighting around him, there was screaming and an orc fell on top of him, but he kept chanting

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-20-2004, 10:53 AM   #154
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric summoned another horse that flew and took to the skies. He saw some arrows coming his which he dodged. Zoric summoned his own fire bow and shot blue arrows at Beregond's demon horse. It killed it. Zoric watched as Beregond fell down into the great battle below...

Old 11-20-2004, 10:58 AM   #155
JoJoBinks

As Beregond fell he looked up upon the Great King that had beaten him in this battle. Beregond smiled under the Demon Wolf Faced Black as Night Helmt we wore.

"Heh." Beregond said then hit the ground. Right when Beregond hit the ground black smoek appeared around Beregond...he was gone!

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-20-2004, 05:04 PM   #156
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim saw Treozen on the ground, grim ran to him and hauled him to shelter.
"you can do your chanting here were you'll be safe, you'd better hurry up, were fighting a loosing battle." grim said then started throwing axes again.

Old 11-20-2004, 05:09 PM   #157
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric landed his horse and went off to fight some orcs. He hit an orc in the throat. Zoric then turned around and went off to kill another orc...

Old 11-21-2004, 04:52 AM   #158
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen could feel himself moving and arms pulling him, he could tell it was the dwarf, he was safe. He then felt himself go inside a small shelter. He heard the dwarf say something about a loosing battle. He took little notice of these things as he kept chanting.

He came to the end of the chant and he disappered from inside the shelter to the houses of healing. He knew that he would have no energy after teleporting and the healing houses were the best place to go.

In the last few breaths befor he fainted he said. "Tell the king he must prepare for battle, tell the king we lost on the fields, we must finnish the battle here and find a way to beat the final orc army."

He fainted.

((YAY MY 300TH POST))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-21-2004, 06:25 AM   #159
MarcusLeCoy

Matthias sighed.

"I do hope I get out of this horrid place" he said.

All of a sudden, a boulder was flew through the wall.

A dwarf walked in. He unlocked Matthias's shackles, and they left.
Matthias saw the large trebuchet that the dwarf used to get in.

Matthias rode his horse back to town, while shooting any orcs he saw.

When he got to town, all of the people looked worried and scared.

"EVERYONE! Listen to me, we must evacuate, and go to our fort/castle that is to the northwest! It is too dangerous here!" Matthias yelled.

Then everyone started the move northwest with all of their belongings.

Old 11-21-2004, 07:00 AM   #160
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim took 5 axes in each hand and spun around spewing them in all directions they all hit orcs, he then pulled out his two handed melee axe and started chopping orcs.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Medievil Times RPG