lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Blood Hunt - Chapter 1: The hunt begins
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-01-2004, 12:20 PM   #41
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
11:45 PM - Day 1

Werewolves:

"I'm just taking a look at their most recent activity," Anthony said to Neovenom. "It seems right now they're at a warehouse where there was a robbery." Anthony looked at it some more, "Acctually I think this is one of the warehouses we stole supplies from..."

Vampires:

Vincent came over to Winters, "This may be something useful." Vincent wondered aloud. "Detective!" Vincent called, "I think you should get some samples of this."

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #42
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"I see..." NeoVenom said as he picks up various books and flips thru the pages. "What exactly did we steal?" NeoVenom asks.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2004, 11:46 AM   #43
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

11:50PM - Day1

Werewolves:

"We've stolen supplies from a few warehouses. Things like weapons and tools, some steel framing and things to build with. Hopefully the vampires will assume natural breakins, they shouldn't find any evidence to sudjest that werewolves might be involved. I'll keep searching our other robberies to see if they found anything." Anthony resumed his searches.

Vampires:

Vincent got up quickly, "Winters, Charok, we need to go." Vincent started towards the car, "This information has to get to HQ right away. If there's a werewolf on the loose, the hunters need to know about it."

Old 11-08-2004, 01:22 PM   #44
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Alright" NeoVenom says as Anthony finished talking. "I'll around this floor to see if there's anything. As NeoVenom attempted to pull one of the books out of the shelf, the book slightly tilts forward, and a rumbling noise followed. The shelves shifts forward and moves to the side, revealing a secret passage. NeoVenom stood back in shock, "Whoa...".

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2004, 01:32 PM   #45
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Winters nodded and headed for the car. "I'm guessing I found the right thing."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2004, 04:09 PM   #46
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

11:55 PM - Day 1

werewolves:

Anthony turned around slowly, "That's interesting..."

Vampires:

Vincent drove towards the safe house, "It's a good thing you found that Winters. I'm just wondering why on earth a werewolf would be after our supplies, there doesn't seem to be any need for it."

Old 11-29-2004, 03:59 PM   #47
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Maybe they're gearing up for something big? Hopefully a move out of the city?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Blood Hunt - Chapter 1: The hunt begins