lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Republic Commando RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-28-2004, 04:09 PM   #41
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Type: Sith
Rank: (I have no idea... equivalent to Jedi Knight, I guess)

Bio: Elaina was born from Sith parents and therefore grew up learning Sith principles. She learned quickly and was soon in an apprenticeship under both her parents. With both of them seeing to her training, she quickly grew stronger in the Dark Side. Now, she is 25 years old and at the top of her abilities.

Elaina sat motionless in the pilot's seat of her small ship. The Sith had, for some reason, found it necessary to place her under the command of another Sith, Jen Emerald. Elaina was in no way angered by this, but she wondered if Jen's ship was the best place for her to be.

She shook her head and looked around the small cockpit, then reached forward and hit the comm. "This is Elaina, ready for departure."

"All clear, Shuttle Hawk," came the reply, using her ship's name rather than her own. She knew that's what they wanted her to do, but since they knew who the shuttle belonged to, she rarely did so. This time, she let out a sigh.

"Shuttle Hawk departing," she said. Her father chuckled on the other end.

"You're learning, Elaina," he said. "Good luck."

Now to rondesvous with Jen's ship.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2004, 05:05 PM   #42
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man who had captured and killed Ankip was still on Bastion. He was the one who was guarding the docks. The force gave him a feeling something was going to happen soon. He was a sith, but had never honed his powers or trained with a lightsaber, all he did was hone his instincts.
-----
Per ran through the ship to the bridge. He yelled through his comlink at an ensign.
"DAMMIT TELL THEM NEXT TIME SOMEONE'S DOCKING WITH US GIVE ME MORE TIME TO GET THE SHIELDS DOWN!"
He switched the code to Locke's and said.
"Locke, tell whoever's on the shuttle to slow down! We need time to get the shields down."
He kept running, cursing the sith for withholding information until it was necessary for him to know and finally arrived. He quickly started working on getting the shields down. He barely managed to get them down before the shuttle crashed into them. He sighed with relief.
"All right, she can land" He announced.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2004, 05:12 PM   #43
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina smirked as she performed a wide loop, taking her first away from Jen's ship, then into the docking bay. She powered down her shuttle and left it, walking quickly to the bridge. The first person she saw was Per.

"Am I to assume my arrival was not announced?" she demanded.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2004, 06:13 PM   #44
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Lady, whoever your commanding officer is, he owes you an apology. And he probably owes us one too."
He gestured at the bridge crew, all of which looked tired from the rush to get the shields down, find a dock space and warn her.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-28-2004, 07:10 PM   #45
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Very well," Elaina said, nodding slightly. "I must say, you did excellent work considering you had recieved no word of my arrival." Her head turned from side to side as she glanced over the bridge. "But I was sent here with instructions to report to the owner and commander of this ship. Have you any idea where she is?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2004, 07:48 PM   #46
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Per replied "Last time I saw her was in meeting room 32D, but she might've gone to her cabin. If I were you I'd check there first. I'll report it if she arrives here. "

Old 10-29-2004, 03:20 AM   #47
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
((JoJo, you gonna reply? ))

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2004, 05:06 AM   #48
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(umm, you guys do know we are in space right now heading to Geonosis?)

Jen was commed.
"A woman is headed up to you?"
"what did she look like?"
"she had a lightsaber."
"alright, tell her i'm here."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2004, 06:48 AM   #49
JoJoBinks

(Sorry dad was in Hospital and he still is so yeah he is having some stuff done on his heart sry I didnt reply sooner.)

-While on the ship before we was dropped off put on some commenor type clothing but still wore a cloth mask and has his lightsaber hidden-

-Walks to the near by Cantina and goes up to the bar-

"Have you seen any Sith here lately I want to know where to sign up."

-The bartender looks at Jedash funny. He doesn't anwser bu keeps cleaning the glass he was cleaning. Then sets it down-

"Yeah I have..Lady Jen was just here she took off not to long ago , I think she problely went to a near by planet, perhaps Geonosis"

"Thanks" Jedash said emotionless

-Walks outside the cantina and pulls out his Comm Link-

"The Sith took off from here, I believe she has taken off to Geonosis"Jedash says on Comm Link
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2004, 06:53 AM   #50
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

"Roger that." Marcus said. "Meet us a the LZ. Charlie 90 out."

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2004, 06:57 AM   #51
JoJoBinks

(What is the LZ? lol)

"Alright" -Shuts off Comm-

-Starts walking to the LZ(Wish I knew what it was lol)-
Old 10-29-2004, 07:03 AM   #52
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

((LZ means Landing Zone, DZ means Drop Zone

A little Military Edicate for you ))

Old 10-29-2004, 07:06 AM   #53
JoJoBinks

(Hey, sry I'm only 10. but anywayz thx for teaching me the LZ and DZ lol)
Old 10-29-2004, 07:10 AM   #54
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

((No porblem. Just here to help.))

Old 10-29-2004, 07:15 AM   #55
JoJoBinks

()
Old 10-29-2004, 07:19 AM   #56
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Once Jedash was on the ship, the pilot took off and we arived back at the cruiser. The captain ploted a course Geonosis.
"Everyone assemble!" Marcus said. He waited for the squads to assemble so he could give them their new orders from Command.

Old 10-29-2004, 07:23 AM   #57
JoJoBinks

-Meen while in anothe room in a ship Jedash was changing back into his Black Jedi Knight Robes and Clone Armor-

-After putting his Clone Armor on he rushs to where Charle 90 is-

"Waiting for further orders." Jedash said under his clone helm
Old 10-29-2004, 09:17 AM   #58
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina left the bridge in search of Jen and it was not long before she found her. With a hint of a smile, Elaina approached Jen and gave a slight nod of her head.

"You are well known amongst the Sith," she said. "I believe this is the reason I have been placed under your command." She paused. "My name is Elaina. You may have heard of one Sith a little more reckless than most. That would have been me."

She laughed and added, "I think they want you to keep an eye on me!"

My work in progress:

Old 10-29-2004, 01:14 PM   #59
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((DAMNIT I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOU CLONETROOPERS! Why'd you have to take off so fast?!))
*before clone troopers take off*
The man heard Jedash's question in the cantina. He manages to follow him back to the LZ and sneak aboard the ship.

Old 10-29-2004, 01:59 PM   #60
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((JoJo, you can't put on a clone trooper suit, you've already got a Sith disguise on! Not to mention, YOU'RE NOT A CLOEN TROOPER! You're just helping us! Ok? )

((Oh, and Reclaimer, you're not on my ship. Remember you said we'd take seperate ships?))

"Thanks for the help, Jedash," 411 said as the Jedi climbed onto the ship. He gave the order to lift off and programmed Geonosis into the ship's flight computer.

Once they were out of the planet's orbit, 411 stood up and turned to two of the troopers. "Alpha 420 and 791, go check the cargo holds and make sure we have the...secret weapon on board."
Even though 411 knew no enemies of the Republic were on the ship, he used the code-word anyway, to be safe.

Alpha 420 and 791 clicked through the halls. "I think this mission sounds dangerous, don't you?" said 420 through his helmet voice filters. ((Just think of two stormtroopers talking in JA, and you'll get a good idea of how it sounds ))
"Yeah, and I heard we're after some Sith, too."
"The last thing I want to deal with today is a Sith."
"Yeah, I heard Jedash call 'em Dark Force users or somethin'> What is this 'force' thing anyway?"
"Sounds like a load of-"

Suddenly, 791 spotted a figure dart across the corridor. He held up a hand and 420 stopped talking instantly.
791 switched to com, so no-one but 420 could pick it up in his helmet speaker. "What the hell was that?"
"I don't know, but-GARGH!" 420 clattered to the ground and slid across the floor. 720 spun. The figure had materialized right in front of him, and he was holding a red lightsaber.
"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! I NEED BACKUP!" 720 screamed into his comlink, raising his Kaminoan repeater rifle and opening fire. The glowing blue bullets bounced off of the red saber and pinged into the hull. 720 faintly heard "I read you! Where are-" the voice went silent to 720's ears.
The red saber flashed. 720's helmet rolled across the floor. His body clattered to the floor a moment later, his repeater clanking to the ground.

((Sorry for the bit of character control joke ))

----

Alpha 411 swore. "Respond, 720! Do you read me? What's your status?"
Silence.
"Dammit! I want this entire ship searched! Move!" 411 ordered, unholstering his repeater and sprinting down the hall.

Old 10-29-2004, 02:14 PM   #61
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((No problem, except that I said he didn't use a lightsaber, remember?))

Old 10-29-2004, 02:59 PM   #62
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

((I said will have my ship as a backup. I am still on your ship.))

Charlie got the distress call from 720 quickly. They raced down the corridor to his location. When Charlie got there all they saw was three dead Troopers.

"Alpha 411, this is Charlie 90. 720, 721, and 420 are dead. Suspect is still at large on the ship. Advise extreame caution. Charlie 90 out."

Marcus turned to his squad.
"Men, spread out. Charlie 45, and 67 come with me. 78 and 34 go together, and 89 stay here and wait for Alpha 411 and his squad. Everyone else, lets move!"

The divided up teams went in seperate directions. Marcus had to find that murderer, at all means.

Old 10-29-2004, 04:32 PM   #63
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Suddenly a figure landed silently behind Charlie 34. The man quickly grabbed him and broke his neck, in a blink he jumped up, kicked 78 in the head, and grabbed the blaster. He pointed it at his face.
"How many of you are there here?"

Old 10-29-2004, 05:37 PM   #64
MarcusLeCoy

---meanwhile---

662 talks to the comm to 411:"I can't find anything down here.... did you find anything in your area?"

((sorry for late replying))

MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2004, 07:13 PM   #65
JoJoBinks

(In the Clone Wars Cartoon Jedi Wore Clone Trooper armor and a black or Brown Cape (Obi-wan does)

-Heard the distress call threw his Comm Link in his Helm. Immedatly starts searching around the ship and trying to pick up someone using his force-
Old 10-30-2004, 08:14 AM   #66
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"heh, yes i have heard of you, feel free to do whatever you want, but do not make yourself known, there are rumours that there is a secret cantina and i do not want that on my ship, so be warry."

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2004, 09:08 AM   #67
JoJoBinks

Saw something dash quickly infront of him

Turns on his orange lightsaber which makes a large light

"Surrender now and i might let you live!"

Jedash said emotionless
Old 10-30-2004, 09:24 AM   #68
MarcusLeCoy

"I will not surrender my Republic" Alpha 662 said. He took out his heavy rifle.

Old 10-30-2004, 09:25 AM   #69
JoJoBinks

(I am on your side if you read the earlier post something snuck on our ship and I am trying to find it and kill it with the rest of the team)
Old 10-30-2004, 12:16 PM   #70
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
Originally posted by Reclaimer
((I said will have my ship as a backup. I am still on your ship.))
((Ah, and who's flying it? I suppose it's tied to my ship with some yarn? ))

Old 10-30-2004, 12:20 PM   #71
JoJoBinks

((lmao nice joe. Oh and yes Jedi's DO wear Clone Trooper armor and a cape.))
Old 10-30-2004, 12:23 PM   #72
MarcusLeCoy

Quote:
Originally posted by JoJoBinks
(I am on your side if you read the earlier post something snuck on our ship and I am trying to find it and kill it with the rest of the team)
((i don't see you, i think you are a sith lol, i know you are on my side))

Old 10-30-2004, 12:26 PM   #73
JoJoBinks

(oh sry!)

"What do you meen you'll never surrender your republic?

Wait your just a trooper.." -turns off saber-
Old 10-30-2004, 12:27 PM   #74
MarcusLeCoy

"Who are you? Answer me!"

Old 10-30-2004, 03:59 PM   #75
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

((My pilot stupid, who else?))

Old 10-30-2004, 04:17 PM   #76
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
((I was about to say I'm sorry, but then again, seeing what you called me, I don't think I will. I don't apologize to people that can't control their temper.))

Old 10-30-2004, 04:31 PM   #77
MarcusLeCoy

*says into the comm*
"Alpha 411 i have the infrared filters, where is our squad? I need to meet you."

Old 10-30-2004, 04:35 PM   #78
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

A pause. Then, "There are six clone troopers in various locations on the ship. Is this important, worth the squad dropping everything and reassembling? Or could you just relate he information to me? Over."

Old 10-30-2004, 05:47 PM   #79
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((reclaimer, please reply))

Old 10-30-2004, 05:47 PM   #80
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((
Quote:
No flaming, please. ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Republic Commando RPG