lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Republic Commando RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-04-2004, 04:26 PM   #121
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
The Alpha squad ran into a side door. It slid shut behind them. Alpha 411 realized they were in a storage closet.
((Please don't just run down and open the door and find us, I want this to be a real mission...))

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2004, 06:34 PM   #122
JoJoBinks

As he walks what seems to be to teh brigh he passess a barracks luckly , the soldiers in the barracks were drunk. So jedash just walked on by.

"I sure hope I'm going the right way.." Jedash said to himself
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2004, 07:42 PM   #123
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Uh dude, the vacuum would just suck the new oxygen out into space. That's how it works and why per ordered everyone away from the hangar, not just out of it. Second, Per gave a code blue. That means the cap'n is suspicious and doesn't want anyone drunk. The soldiers wouldn't even be drinking for fear of the cantina being closed, let alone get drunk.))
The only people currently in the belly were the janitors and other non-combat staff. They heard the alarm heard only in the cantina.
"What's goin on?"
"There's republic troops right outside."
"Should we capture them?"
"Why? They'll tell the cap'n about the bar."
"You're right. Wait till they move away, then we'll sneak out and report it."
-----
Per saw the ships blow up. The bridge crew sighed in relief but Per felt there was still a threat.
"Everyone, sweep the whole ship, just in case. That was a drop ship and it was going back there so let's just be sure. Gimme diagnostics"
"All systems at optimal, some turrets damaged and destroyed, some fighters destroyed but no casualties other than a few minor bruises. All pilots ejected to safety or were droid ships. Everyone got out of the turrets before they blew up in all cases."
"Good. Let's do the sweep and get outta here."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2004, 08:07 AM   #124
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Elaina held her lightsaber, ready to activate and use it in less than a second. She followed Jen to the bridge, but when Jen left, Elaina remained there, just in case any of the Republic troopers managed to find their way there.

"I'm staying here," Elaina told Jen, just before she left. "If anything happens here, I'll let you know."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2004, 08:12 AM   #125
JoJoBinks

Reachs an elevator.

Press: level 5 Brigh

The Elevator comes up to a hallway near the brigh.

Jedash sees a Sithw alk out Jedash use Force speed and takes the hall way to his left..luckly teh SIth didnt see...Jedash went into the brigh to find...another sith...

Turns on his saber.

"I am guessing you were left for guard duty?"

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
Old 11-05-2004, 08:15 AM   #126
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina's lightsaber was activated almost before the Jedi walked through the door. Hearing his comment, she shook her head.

"Not 'left behind'," she corrected. "I chose to stay here... by the looks of things, it's good I did!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-05-2004, 08:30 AM   #127
JoJoBinks

"Hmph."

Turns off his saber.

"Well, I agree with you..though I also disagree..because it was also a bad idea if you face me."

Looks to his right, there is a control panel, Jedash press a button and the brigh door seals.

Then Jedash turns on his saber back on

"Then come on let's go.."

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-05-2004, 10:14 AM   #128
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina activated the second blade of her lightsaber and shook her head.

"If I hadn't spent most of my time training and working on my home planet, you'd have heard of me," she told the Jedi. "You'd have known then that, while you may be strong, I am also. Beware of your words."

She spun, thrusting one blade toward the Jedi. At the last second, she pulled the first blade away and brought the other blade around toward the Jedi's side...

My work in progress:

Old 11-05-2004, 10:45 AM   #129
JoJoBinks

Ducked then slashed at the Sith..

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-05-2004, 12:32 PM   #130
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Alpha 411 and his troopers ran down the corridor. 411 motioned mroe his men to stay back. He crouched and peered around teh corner. He was surprised to find himself looking down the main hall. It was so long, the figure at the other end was small and blurry. Alpha 411 activated his electrobinoculars and zoomed in to maximum. It was a solitary cloaked figure striding across the hall.
"We'll split up," Alpha 411 said as he turned back from the hall...
...and saw himself staring straight at a cloaked figure like the one down the hall. Alpha 411 leapt to his feet automatically and cocked his rifle, but the Sith had faster reflexes, activating his lightsaber and slicing through the repeater rifle in one smooth stroke. 411 began backing down the corridor, firing bolts from a standard E-11 blaster rifle. The Sith blocked the shots easily and thurst out a hand, sending the clone trooper flying. He slammed into a steel door. It slid open, and he fell. His blaster skittered across the floor. the Sith advanced, saber raised.
And then, out of nowhere, a spray of glowing blue bullets riddled the Sith from behind. He flew forward and lay still.
Alpha 411 got to his feet to see the other squad members running down the corridor towards him. One stood guard, holding his rifle ready. The other two ran to him. "Are you alright, sir?"
"Yeah. Uh, thanks for the help." That wasn't exactly as militaristic as I could sound, but at least I'm not dead, 411 thought. "Let's go. I may have seen our target. She went that way." The squad commander motioned, and the clone troopers ran back down the hall.

Old 11-05-2004, 12:59 PM   #131
JoJoBinks

---------Mean While-----------

Ship Designer"Is Jedash's new ship done yet?"

Builder"Almost!"

----7 min ltr------

Builder"It's done!"

Ship Designer"Good!"

Deliever"Where should I take this ship?" He said as he was taking off in a ship carrier

Ship Designer Comm Link:" Take it to Coursant.."
Pilot:"Alright"

Thge Pilot drops Jedash's new ship off at teh jedi academy

The jedi know it is for jedi and leave it be.

(http://galactic-voyage.com/Light%20S...20Transport%20(Otana).htm new ship, I know it is kinda random but it will come in handy ltr)

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-05-2004, 03:49 PM   #132
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Jen walked down the main hall, he felt the jedi find another way to the bridge, but let him go just to see how good Elaina was. jen felt a group of enemies in the hallway to her right, he walked down that wallway to find a squad of clone troopers coming her way, he ignited her saber and lunged at them, sweeping one head off then slicing another fomr shoulder to waist and used her momentum to thurst her saber in the stomach of a third trooper, her deflected some shots and then force pushed 2 troopers into the wall, breaking the wall, and killed the last 2 troopers, thne deactivated her saber and continued.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2004, 07:20 PM   #133
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man, who had dropped to the ship with the clonetroopers, saw Jen.
"Well hello. It seems you have a bit of a problem on your ship."
-----
Per and the other bridge crew blinked at the jedi, but when the doors locked, they all headed to the security console, which had cameras for that area of the bridge, to watch the fight

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 11-05-2004, 09:58 PM   #134
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina spun quickly away from the Jedi's approaching lightsaber. Then, she lunged forward and attacked him, using first one side of her lightsaber, then the other.

"Beware, Jedi," she sneered. "I don't tire easily."

My work in progress:

Old 11-06-2004, 05:30 AM   #135
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
Originally posted by Curt-Man
Jen walked down the main hall, he felt the jedi find another way to the bridge, but let him go just to see how good Elaina was. jen felt a group of enemies in the hallway to her right, he walked down that wallway to find a squad of clone troopers coming her way, he ignited her saber and lunged at them, sweeping one head off then slicing another fomr shoulder to waist and used her momentum to thurst her saber in the stomach of a third trooper, her deflected some shots and then force pushed 2 troopers into the wall, breaking the wall, and killed the last 2 troopers, thne deactivated her saber and continued.
((What the HELL? There's only one squad on the ship, mine - the Alpha squad. And we have four clone troopers. You just killed five. In other words, you just killed me, weiderudare, MarcusLeCoy, and the rest of my squad. Thanks a lot. You just took me out of my own RPG. ))

The clone troopers got back up from the ground untouched and fired a spray of bullets at the Sith. The Sith ran back around the corner.

((Jesus Christ, at least give me a chance to fight back. I don't just stand there while you chop up me and my troopers. ))

Old 11-06-2004, 07:05 AM   #136
Godzilla Master
Rookie

Name: Xeno
Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber
Class: Jedi Knight
Appearence: Black Battle Armor with a black cape, and a black ninja mask.

BIO: After ROJ Xeno settled down and got married to a woman named Suda after 2 years of marriage. Then Sith came back after there long disapperance and a Sith master named Zerot and a squad of soilders murdered his wife and took Xeno into slavery. After one year the Jedi destroyed the Sith minery where Xeno was. After that the Jedi saved Xeno and Xeno vowed his life to the Jedi.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Xeno jumped into the scene and used force push on Elina sending her backwards. While Elina was on the ground he shot out his Double Bladed Lightsaber.

Godzilla Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2004, 07:11 AM   #137
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
Originally posted by Godzilla Master
Name: Xeno
Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber
Class: Jedi Knight
Appearence: Black Battle Armor with a black cape, and a black ninja mask.

BIO: After ROJ Xeno settled down and got married to a woman named Suda after 2 years of marriage. Then Sith came back after there long disapperance and a Sith master named Zerot and a squad of soilders murdered his wife and took Xeno into slavery. After one year the Jedi destroyed the Sith minery where Xeno was. After that the Jedi saved Xeno and Xeno vowed his life to the Jedi.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Xeno jumped into the scene and used force push on Elina sending her backwards. While Elina was on the ground he shot out his Double Bladed Lightsaber.
((This is long before RotJ. The Empire doesn't exist. Also, Elaina an dJedash are battling. The door is locked. You can't just appear there.))

I have a feeling it was a mistake to let this guy into the RPG

Also, CHANGE YOUR SIG DAMMIT! It's getting incredibly obnoxious!

Old 11-06-2004, 07:25 AM   #138
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((So Jedash breaks outta the trap I set for him in a way impossible by the laws of physics, how about we just say that she killed another squad that happened to be on the ship?))

Old 11-06-2004, 07:30 AM   #139
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((That "happened" to be on? Uh...no thanks. And besides, just because Jedash did something wrong doesn't mean you can use that against me...what trap did you set that he avoided?))

Old 11-06-2004, 07:59 AM   #140
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Just a suggestion. And that would be the hangar in a vacuum, as explained two posts ago. ))

Old 11-06-2004, 01:02 PM   #141
JoJoBinks

Jedash was able to dodge the attacks but it left scratchs in his Clone Trooper Armor

"Your pretty good.."

Charges at teh Sith and starts doing a raiped slash on the Sith

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-06-2004, 02:15 PM   #142
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by JoJoBinks
Jedash was able to dodge the attacks but it left scratchs in his Clone Trooper Armor

"Your pretty good.."

Charges at teh Sith and starts doing a raiped slash on the Sith
((Um, a lightsabetr wouldn't 'scratch' armor, it'd melt it, or at the very least burn it))

Old 11-06-2004, 03:23 PM   #143
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
Originally posted by jokemaster
((Um, a lightsabetr wouldn't 'scratch' armor, it'd melt it, or at the very least burn it))
((He means the kind of "scratches" you might see on a stormtrooper's armor after he's been hit, I think.))

Old 11-06-2004, 03:44 PM   #144
JoJoBinks

(Yeah)

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-07-2004, 08:13 PM   #145
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Quote:
((So Jedash breaks outta the trap I set for him in a way impossible by the laws of physics, how about we just say that she killed another squad that happened to be on the ship?))

((JM, Jedash's escape is the fault of Jen and Elaina. They came back to the ship and landed. I'm going to assume the vacuum would not last since we had to get out of the Silver Disk. Jedash could have gotten out then too. He simply hid from us and made his way to the bridge when the coast was clear.

As for the apparent destruction of the Alpha squad, let's just say it didn't happen. Jen is still hunting for them, but hasn't found anybody yet, ok?))

Elaina smirked. "Oh, I know I'm good"

She blocked one attack and spun away from the second. A third attack was aimed at her waist, but she bent over backward and did a backflip over the Jedi's lightsaber. His glowing blade shaved a foot off Elaina's long hair, trimming it to half its original length.

"You didn't!" Elaina exclaimed, staring at the hair on the floor of the bridge. Then, with redoubled fury, she attacked the Jedi, whirling and flipping, thrusting and slashing.

My work in progress:

Old 11-08-2004, 02:37 AM   #146
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

((LOL! Not the hair!! ))

Old 11-08-2004, 05:07 AM   #147
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(wuldm't clone troopers travel in more than 4 peopole, and with more than 1 squad?)

jen looked at the man and held him in the air with the force.
"who are you? and what could you think to do against clone troopers?"

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2004, 11:00 AM   #148
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
Originally posted by Curt-Man
(wuldm't clone troopers travel in more than 4 peopole, and with more than 1 squad?)

jen looked at the man and held him in the air with the force.
"who are you? and what could you think to do against clone troopers?"
((No, because only two people joined as clone troopers... ))

Oh and btw, are you holding Godzilla's char in the air? If so, don't bother. He's not coming back (hopefully). Pretend he wasn't so stupid and continue the RPG as if he isn't there.

Old 11-08-2004, 01:10 PM   #149
JoJoBinks

"Opps." Jedash said sarcasticly(sp).

"Well we are pretty evenly matched I must admit, but I'm not the one who is going to retreat from this battle." Jedash smirked under his helmt. Then jumped out in the air not high because of the bright not being to high, then faced his saber downwards, if the sith didnt dodge this attack she would be injured quite a bit...

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-08-2004, 01:30 PM   #150
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
There was a collective 'OOOOH' when the hair came off. Finally 30 guards arrived at the bridge. Locke turned to Per.
"Should we stop the battle or let it go on."
"Eh, she'll probably get angry if she doesn't have her revenge. Let it go on and start collecting bets."

Old 11-09-2004, 03:38 AM   #151
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
There was a collective 'OOOOH' when the hair came off. Finally 30 guards arrived at the bridge. Locke turned to Per.
"Should we stop the battle or let it go on."
"Eh, she'll probably get angry if she doesn't have her revenge. Let it go on and start collecting bets."
((Isn't the room locked off of the bridge? Or is there a viewport to see through?))

"Where's Jedash?" one of Alpha 411's men wondered aloud.
The squad passed another corridor and 411 pointed. They were passing the doorway of the main bridge. All personell on the bridge were unaware of the squad, enraptured by the battle.
"That's where Jedash is," 411 murmured, amazed at how equally-matched the two Force users were. "Let's hope he emerges in one piece, because this mission isn't going to last very long without him."
The squad remembered to stay out of sight, and they continued running down the corridor on their search for Jen.

Old 11-09-2004, 02:47 PM   #152
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((As explained, cameras. BTW, I'm assuming you guys are jamming any you come across? Or else everyone would know your every move.))

Old 11-09-2004, 04:21 PM   #153
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
((As explained, cameras. BTW, I'm assuming you guys are jamming any you come across? Or else everyone would know your every move.))
((Of course! Actually, I never knew that. But yeah, let's just pretend we have a trooper hacking into the camera system. In fact, you can have someone burst into the control room and capture him if you want, that'll spice it up a bit. ))

Old 11-09-2004, 04:28 PM   #154
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Uh, there's no control room, only the bridge. You COULD say he's hacking the system remotely and I'll have the crew find and track the signal.))

Old 11-09-2004, 05:24 PM   #155
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Quote:
((Uh, there's no control room, only the bridge. You COULD say he's hacking the system remotely and I'll have the crew find and track the signal.))
((Eh, doesn't every ship have a main control room? I know almost every ship in the Star Wars books do.))

Old 11-09-2004, 07:17 PM   #156
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Are you sure that isn't the bridge? And gimme an example, since the last SW book I read was the Medstar ones))

Old 11-09-2004, 09:39 PM   #157
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina spun away to her right, the remainder of her hair flying out around her face. "I'm in no mood to retreat, either, Jedi," she spat. Seperating herself from the fight for a moment. "We are evenly matched," she agreed, staring at him from a short distance.

My work in progress:

Old 11-10-2004, 03:10 PM   #158
JoJoBinks

"Well I guess we are just going to have attack and attack until one of breaks down.." Jedash went on slashing.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-10-2004, 04:39 PM   #159
MarcusLeCoy

((hey, sorry i haven't posted lately, i was busy ))

As the squad moved forwards, Alpha 662 detected something in his helmets heat sensors.

"Alpha 411, there's something behind this door." the squad got into demolitions formations to blow open the door since it was locked. Alpha 662 placed demolition packs on the door and set them off.

The squad walked into the smoke to the room to see who was in there.

MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 06:59 PM   #160
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Per and the rest heard what Elaina and Jedash said, and motioned for the crew to get ready to end the battle. all the guards that had arrived and all the bridge crew grabbed blasters, and aimed them at the door, specifically at where Jedash was, which they coordinated via cameras. The aimed the guns and opened the door.
"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" They yelled in unison.

((BTW, remember that you can't fight outta this one, since I'm controlling the bridge crew and won't allow ANY to die. You can either surrender or run, and BTW, don't do anything to make my guys look stupid please.))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Republic Commando RPG