lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Booting players on PS2 version
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2004, 08:18 AM   #1
TK2216UKG
Rookie

Booting players on PS2 version

Another troublemaker (Phantomchef) on the server last night and at one point a message came up saying Boot Phantomchef? 2 yes ... - or something like that.

I assume that there's some means of voting players off but I couldn't find a way to do it. It seems that this is possible since I assume that someone called the vote in the first place.

So, how is this done?

TK2216UKG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 01:52 AM   #2
SteVader
Rookie

Press SELECT to see the player list, scroll down to the player and press CIRCLE to vote to boot (I think it's circle it could be square)

A very poorly documented feature, most people don't know how to vote - so even when you do get a vote going against a troublemaker they rarely get enough votes to go.
SteVader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 01:55 AM   #3
TK2216UKG
Rookie

Oh, I should have mentioned that I found that too. When I highlighted Phantomchef a message appeared saying "Press [] to boot" (Could have been circle). Anyway I pressed it but nothing happened. I wasn't added to the vote count or anything.

Any ideas?

TK2216UKG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2004, 07:07 AM   #4
SteVader
Rookie

lol - oh okay Were you on the same side as phantom chef? I am fairly sure that you can only vote for players on your own team although I seem to remember the option appearing for all players in the list?

Can anyone confirm this - I don't have my PS2 to hand to test..
SteVader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Server Administration > Booting players on PS2 version