lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The war of a life time
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-09-2004, 06:32 PM   #121
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? LOCK HIM IN THE BRIG!" Some loyal Sith Gaurds come and take him to the brig. I walk in and say "This is punishment for what you did. The other Jedi might mutiny, it won't matter, we are stronger, and we outnumber you." I go back to the bridge and say "Consider this your first warning to all of you Jedi, keep this up and you will all end up like him, maby worse."

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 11:05 AM   #122
guybroom
Troezen

The sith guards wresled Troezen to the floor after he put up a fight.

He woke up in a cell and was too weak to move.

((What are the cells like on a ship like this one? I'm imagining it to be one like in jedi acadamy on the weird level where the guy takes your light saber away - know the one I mean?))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2004, 12:06 PM   #123
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((They are more like cells where you are on the inside, and on the side there is a force field that would be impossible to break through. The rest exept for the force fiel;d wall is about 8 feat of solid meterial that makes blast doors.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 11-10-2004, 01:18 PM   #124
guybroom
Troezen

((Oh, cool))

Troezen looked around and found saw a guard come in after a short while. Troezen had some strength back and he stood up, "Hey, you!"

The guard walked over to the cell, "I need to talk to Felnor, please." Said the Jedi.

"He said I shouldn't let you out of my sight, even for a moment"

Troezen waved his hand in the direction of the guard "You will let me see Felnor,"

"I will let you see felnor" said the guard

"You will let me out of my cell to see him."

"I will let you out your cell to see him"

The guard turned off the force field and let Troezen out of his cell, Troezen tripped up the guard with Jedi speed and put the guard in the cell and turned the force field back on, "Thanks" Troezen said and ran off into the ship, with the guard shouting curses after him.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-10-2004, 03:40 PM   #125
Godzilla Master
Rookie

Xeno watched from the sidelines of what was going on and said "Just because you are bigger than us doesn't mean you are stronger than us. Our Jedi are not at your mercy and I shall prove that"!

Godzilla Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 12:07 PM   #126
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Oh, be quiet, both of you!" Kira spat. "None of the Sith enjoy having to work with the Jedi. Now we find it is the same disgust the Jedi feel about having to work with the Sith."

She stepped forward, getting face to face with both Xeno and Felnor. "If you can't cooperate, not a single person in this ship, Jedi or Sith will survive."

She backed away slightly and screamed at the top of her lungs, "BEHAVE!"

She turned to Xeno. "You were assigned the spot of weapons coordinator. GET TO IT!"

Then, to Felnor. "You appointed yourself as commander of the ship, but if you can't cooperate, you'll take my spot of controlling supplies!" She came forward again to be face to face with him and, in a deadly quiet voice, she said, "Got it?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 12:40 PM   #127
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen ran around the ship and eventually found the infermary. He switched on a droid in the corner that had been off for what it said was about a year. Troezen got a mechanical arm, this took about an hour, but it gave him time to think.

Why was the droid off for a year? He came to a conclusion - the Gonia had set this up to catch the Jedi.

He got his new arm working and ran to find the other jedi to warn them.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-11-2004, 01:55 PM   #128
JoJoBinks

Troezen knew that the droid was a trap..but he didn't know..that when he turned on that droid..Reaper could see through it's eyes and track the group....

Reaper cloaked his ship and staied near the group's ship...

"Master, they turned on the droid. Just as you predicted master.."

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 06:54 PM   #129
Godzilla Master
Rookie

Xeno shot out his lightsaber at Kira and yelled "Have you ever danced with a devil on a pale moon night".

Old 11-11-2004, 07:01 PM   #130
TheOutrider
Veteran

((ooc: Can I still join???))

Cheating on your diet? Your just asking to be T0m0wned!
TheOutrider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 10:00 PM   #131
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Probably... there seem to be a bunch of uncontrolled Jedi and Sith on this ship... you could be one of them.))

Kira stopped, stiff with anger and trying to restrain herself. She turned to face Xeno. "Put your lightsaber away, Jedi. This is not the time for a fight. Besides, you are putting yourself very close to the Dark Side by your actions. Perhaps you should be Sith instead."

"As for your irritation over a Sith being in charge here, get over it," she continued. "If any Jedi is to be in charge, they'd not let you into the spot. You're too aggressive in the eyes of a Jedi. If it's merely that you want a Jedi in command, we'll work something out."

She pointed to a random Jedi standing around. "You. Come here and tell me your name." ((JediMasterDude, this could be your character...))

He gave his name and Kira said, "You and I will be co-commanders here. Nothing will be done unless we both agree on it."

Then, she turned back to Xeno. "There, are you happy now?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-12-2004, 07:25 AM   #132
TheOutrider
Veteran

Name:Trent
Sex:Male
Faction:Jedi/Sith but is a jedi
Weapons:Blue Lightsaber, solar powered jetpack

BIO:
Trents parents were ruthlessly slaughtered by the Gavor. He found more jedi and those Jedi trained him until they were killed. Now only he and a few more are left. He is a Genius, he created a solar powered jetpack or SPJ. He made his own lightsaber and is currently

Trent nodded toward this new co-commander.((ooc: Where are we, I just read the first page and thought is sounded cool)).

Old 11-12-2004, 09:36 AM   #133
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((If I understand correctly, we were on Nar Shaddaa, but we left since none of the Gavor were there. We're now on our way to a planet a little closer to the Core than we were... LukeKatarn can correct me if I'm wrong.))

((Still waiting for GodzillaMaster to reply. ))

My work in progress:

Old 11-12-2004, 04:44 PM   #134
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Yeah, that's right. A mid rim planet.))
"Alirght Kira. You are right, I wouldn't mind being in chrage of supplies though, maby next time, or sooner, if I act like this again. My apolagies to everyone, now let's get moveing."

Gonia in his private chambers... "Good." He replied to Reaper. "We will get the Jedi and Sith, and then I will rule the galaxy."

Old 11-13-2004, 03:26 PM   #135
Godzilla Master
Rookie

"I am nerved by your actions Kira and you will not have your way for long" Xeno said as walked away.

Old 11-13-2004, 04:57 PM   #136
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Keno, you disappoint me. Don't think you will get a mutiny brewing, I have some of the best sith on crowd control. And you don't want to end up like Troezon do you? Then SHUT UP! Now, if anyone needs anyting I'll be in my chambers, we are approaching a blockade and I'lll have to find a way to bypass it." I leave for my chambers.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:34 AM   #137
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen ran to the group again, but had to slice through a few sith to do it. He heard Felnor speak about him "And you don't want to end up like Troezen do you?"

He answered before Felnor left, "like me? What do you mean like me?" he had just put his saber away which was a good thing or he'd have been in an unwanted fight.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-15-2004, 01:39 PM   #138
JoJoBinks

In teh shadowy corner of the ship there was the old medic droid spying the jedi and sith's every move.

"Master they are urging....this could make them break up and harder to find..." Reaper said emotionless

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-15-2004, 04:11 PM   #139
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira laughed at Troezen's statement. "I'm sure he meant that you had been locked up. Congratulations for your escape." She turned to face him.

"He placed you in control of navigation, right?" she asked. "I'll ask you kindly rather than forcing you. Will you please take charge of navigation for us?"

Turning to Xeno, she sighed. "Jedi hate Sith because they 'abuse' the Force. Sith hate Jedi because they don't use the Force to its full potential... for now, we are working together. If you can't accept that, I ask you to take an escape pod and leave. The rest of us are cooperating. Please don't be a bad example and start a fight."

My work in progress:

Old 11-16-2004, 10:04 AM   #140
guybroom
Troezen

"Sure I'll get to my post, but you might want to know that the Gonia know we're here and they're going to hunt us down and kill us one by one."

There was a moment's silence, "but on the bright side I got a new hand" he waved his new robotic hand in the air.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-16-2004, 01:17 PM   #141
JoJoBinks

"Ah!" Reaper said to himslef, he pressed a button in his ship cock pit in his ship. The Medic droid silently beeped and the robotic arm started to shock Troezen.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-17-2004, 08:50 AM   #142
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira frowned. "How do they know?" She smiled briefly and said, "Congratulations on your new arm."

Taking note that it was shocking him, she drew her lightsaber and removed it.

"Don't worry," she said. "We'll get you a new one that won't shock you. You'll be much more helpful around here with two arms."

My work in progress:

Old 11-17-2004, 01:10 PM   #143
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen jumped back after kira cut off his hand. "WHAT THE ****!" he cried. "Wait," he said to himself "calm your thoughts, anger leads to the dark side."

He took a deep breath and said "I know they know we're here, because the droid that gave me the arm had been off for over a year. So why would the droids be off and the ship still flying?"

((Is the ship flying? I'm not sure))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-17-2004, 01:26 PM   #144
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Yes it's in flight. That's why we had to take ships to get in it.)) After figureing out a strategy, I head for my bed. I was tired, and tomorrow we'd be passing the blockade.

Old 11-18-2004, 01:03 PM   #145
JoJoBinks

Reaper was cloaked and following the ship.

"They wont be able to stop me next time..." Reaper said silently to himself.

The medic droid was spying on where most of teh jedi and sith were.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-20-2004, 03:25 AM   #146
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen spoke to Xeno, "wouldn't mind giving me a hand?" he said, "I mean it literally," he held up his arm, "two arms come in handy. I know where the infermary is. If you do it, it should be safe"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-22-2004, 01:02 PM   #147
guybroom
Troezen

((I know this is a double post, but is anyone going to reply to this thread? or is it dead?))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-22-2004, 03:40 PM   #148
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Honestly, it's only been a couple days. That doesn't scream "dead" in my book ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2004, 11:11 AM   #149
guybroom
Troezen

((I know, it's just that most RPGs I'm on have replies within hours, so it seems dead to me. Sorry))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-27-2004, 11:21 AM   #150
TheOutrider
Veteran

Ill reply to teh thread

Trent was in bed, he was sleepy and he was bored. He kinda thought his new co-commander was kinda cute.

"Ah such toughts lead to the darkside." though Trent

He went to sleep waiting for tomorrow...

((ooc: heres Trent ))

Old 11-28-2004, 01:58 PM   #151
JoJoBinks

The medic droid went to a random jedi's quater's (Trent) it snuke in and took out a needel, it contianed a drug that is used to num you if your limb was cut off, but to much good be highly dangerous and parlize a person for a few days. The medic droid injected it into the jedi's arm, then walked out, and went back to the corner it was in.

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-29-2004, 02:16 PM   #152
Godzilla Master
Rookie

"Sure" Xeno replied. First let us rid of the evil Sith.

Old 12-01-2004, 11:57 AM   #153
guybroom
Troezen

"I see your point, but I need both my arms if I'm going to fight as well as I'm able"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-15-2004, 08:07 PM   #154
TheOutrider
Veteran

((guys hope this doesn't sound like much but can you do dialog in pms or make dialog in paragraphs with more detail))

((move along))

Old 12-16-2004, 11:00 AM   #155
guybroom
Troezen

((What? do RPG's in PMs??? What are you smoking???

Sorry if this is spam/flamming - i'm just trying to work out what they mean))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-16-2004, 03:07 PM   #156
TheOutrider
Veteran

((i mean when you talk to someone do it in pms))

Old 12-18-2004, 02:07 PM   #157
guybroom
Troezen

((Sorry, I didn't understand))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-12-2005, 06:11 PM   #158
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Ok, I know I;ve been gona for like forever, and this thread has probabley been dead firr awhile but, I figured heck, why not revive the old thing? Anyway, so um what's been going on?

Old 01-13-2005, 10:03 AM   #159
Writer
Not switching to DTV

the thread died... I have no idea how or why, but it died... seems like people just sort of dropped out.

Kira was being rather Jedi-like in attempting to get everybody to work together. Some Jedi were being rather Sith-like and talking about destroying all the "evil Sith". (shrugs) I guess some people are only happy if they're unhappy.

My work in progress:

Old 01-13-2005, 10:10 AM   #160
guybroom
Troezen

((I'd reply but i can't remember what was happening and i really cant be bothered to read the whole thing again))

bye all

Guybroom
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The war of a life time