lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-25-2006, 03:16 PM   #121
Lamoid
Rookie

mask and/or robes
Lamoid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 04:24 PM   #122
Pabby
Rookie

Can I use these robes on a dark side char? I typed the spawn code, it seemed to work, but it was nowhere to be found in my inventory, the only new thing was a sandpeople robe, with defense 8, and it said I cant wear it, any help here? I really want to use the robes for my darkside char.
Pabby is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 05:29 PM   #123
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
It doesn't matter if your darkside or lightside, if the mod is installed correctly the cheat code will work. try cheating the mask or saber and those don't appear in your inventory then the mod is installed incorrectly.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #124
Pabby
Rookie

The mask came when I cheated it, and I did the code it said and no error was found, for some reason it wont spawn in my equip properly :/
Old 05-04-2006, 06:13 PM   #125
Jackel

Pabby have you tried putting it in your inventory via the Kotoe Save Game Editor?
( http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php )
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 06:52 PM   #126
Pabby
Rookie

I looked, I couldnt find the Revan Robes from the mod, they arent in the item list... but it didnt say ERROR:No such item as "rrobes"
Old 05-04-2006, 06:55 PM   #127
Jackel

You havent got any of the files in a sub folder do you? (just making sure)
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 07:39 PM   #128
Pabby
Rookie

Nope, btw for a different mod, how do you edit .2da files? I just need to edit it so that I can use a new saber mod I got that clashes with this ones saber crystals.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:26 AM   #129
Darth Rabbits
Lurker

I like the mask and lightsaber, but no matter what I do I can't get the dark jedi to appear, even when I do everything right. help??

As if I don't already loath the human race, here you go making it worse.
Darth Rabbits is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #130
Kainzorus Prime
My vision is augmented

Current Game: Deus Ex series
Contest winner - Modding 
spoiler:
You have to visit korriban after you escape the Leviathan

Have you done that?

Kainzorus Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2006, 04:56 PM   #131
Darth Rabbits
Lurker

Unhappy answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Kain
spoiler:
You have to visit korriban after you escape the Leviathan

Have you done that?
yep

Old 09-16-2006, 04:48 AM   #132
Darth Rabbits
Lurker

is there any way to spawn in the dark jedi?

Last edited by Darth Rabbits; 09-16-2006 at 04:49 AM. Reason: made a mistake
Old 11-11-2006, 02:40 PM   #133
kampher
Rookie

It seems that with T7's site having gone down, the updated mod is nowhere to be found. Does anyone have a link to the version with the installer?

" I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless."
kampher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2006, 03:52 PM   #134
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Here you go revans_mask_plus2.0
Old 11-11-2006, 04:23 PM   #135
kampher
Rookie

Thank you Kindly T7

" I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless."
kampher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2006, 08:17 PM   #136
buzzman011
Lurker

so this is my first time downloading a mod... i have no clue what im doing wrong, i put the mod into my override like it says but it does nothing to the game. i tried double clicking the mod in override but all it does is try to bring up the game and then it errors out, some helpe please?
buzzman011 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2006, 09:04 PM   #137
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Well welcome to the Forums, but this really actually should be in the help forum.... but I can help you anyway... remove the mod then re-install it, If it still doesn't work then PM me and I'll try and help you..... you may have put something in the wrong folder!
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 01:25 AM   #138
thesteve
Lurker

I just installed the mods (robe and hood).
The robe works perfectly, but the hood, the hood keeps screwing up. The icon is just a small white square, and when I equip it, I get the green Night Vision looking goggles.
I edited the uti files, but only in the stats, which I did to the robes as well, so I don't think that's the issue. I didn't touch any of the other files. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if I need that Holowan Plugin I've heard tell of.
thesteve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 02:08 AM   #139
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Thats odd.
You do not need the K1 Holowan plug-in.

When you installed the mods did you use the patcher.exe that is made to install the mod and edit the 2da files if so, when you installed the robes did you use its patcher after the main mods patcher.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:20 PM   #140
thesteve
Lurker

Yeah, I did that. I managed to resolve the issue it seems though, I deleted everything out of my override folder, redownloaded the mod files and reinstalled again, it's working fine now. Still, I'm lost as to what I did wrong the first time. Meh, they work though, very nice =D
thesteve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2007, 02:52 PM   #141
shahz019
Lurker

just asking if I'm the only one who feel it. 1st, my PC wears a Jedi robe (any jedi robe), then I equipped with any Revan's robes, the 1st appearance I saw was like male Revan (actually I'm playing as female Revan). Then, when I warped to another place, It's change back to female Revan with hood and cape (still wearing the Revan's Robes). After that, I've try the same cloth on Bastila and Juhani. The appearance of them was like robes that no hood, no cape and no belt. Is it normal or what?

Actually, I like this appearance. But with hood, it's kinda wierd. B'coz her hair looking out from the hood.

I'm just asking if any possible to remove the hood and keep the cape for female Revan.
shahz019 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #142
Darth Kryon
Lurker

I'd just like to critisize that when I wear the mask for my PC, part of his jaw/cheeks are visible through the sides and that puts me off slightly, let alone the face his mask seems to come outwards more than it appears in the cutscenes. I'd keep it off but I like his mask plus I can't stand how large his hood is when he takes it off.

Also underneath the drapes down from his waist, his legs sometimes come into view through them.

Sorry if I sound a little pushy, I'm just unable to work with when things don't look all that pretty. Pretty much like when I downloaded a mod for a previous Revan attire and everything looked perfect minus the fact the red drape at the front and the cape were stiff as iron boards, let alone the fact that his legs and feet would be able to pass through them.

Otherwise, I like the mod.
Darth Kryon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #143
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

^^^ I did my best to maintain the look of the mask and to keep the clipping down to a minimum, as i recal there were a few PC heads that would clip through the side of the mask. If I made the mask any bigger it wouldn't have looked right to me .

As for the robe, well blame the developers for that I did my best to reduce clipping.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #144
Link3310
Lurker

Okay well I keep trying to install it but it keeps saying dialogue.tlk not found.

So what do I do?
Link3310 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #145
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

you install the mod to the SWKotOR folder not to the override folder, dialog.tlk is in the SWKotOR folder that is why its saying it can't install.

The patcher knows to install the files into the override folder.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #146
Link3310
Lurker

No, well when I go to install, the browser comes up and it have a list of programs and files (Pictures, Music, Documents, etc.) and one is the KotOR game with the Malak icon next to it. I'm clicking on the icon and trying to install it and that's what it's saying.
Link3310 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2007, 10:46 PM   #147
stoffe
Mostly dormant

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link3310
No, well when I go to install, the browser comes up and it have a list of programs and files (Pictures, Music, Documents, etc.) and one is the KotOR game with the Malak icon next to it. I'm clicking on the icon and trying to install it and that's what it's saying.
Sounds like you are trying to install the mod on your KotOR CD. You'll need to locate the folder on your hard drive where the game is installed. It's usually on the C-drive --> Program Files --> LucasArts --> SWKotOR.

mt
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2007, 08:24 PM   #148
SDSnyper
Rookie

Iv used this mod for awhile, and i love it, but id really like a seperate version of the robe, i like the default starforge robes, i like to take off the mask once i get back on the ebon hawk, and it looks silly leaving the hood up w/o the mask on :P as does having a mask on w/o a hood
SDSnyper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2007, 12:50 AM   #149
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Sorry, thats not gonna happen. It's just the way the game is set up. I'm glad you have enjoyed the mod though.

Although you could make the hooded robes replace another model, but that would just create new problems.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #150
Unit116
Lurker

problems galore

ok, i tried to do things right and get the items by playing through. i did everything the readme said, and even found the dark jedi, but he did not give me the goods. i tried every possible conversation choice with him and it all ended with me killing the guy. i loot the body and get a few things but none of the stuff i waited so long for. so then i thought to myself, if your not cheating, your not trying(an old navy saying), and well, cheated to get the suff. afterwards i followed the clue on the lightsaber and went to the guy and there is no mention of being able to alter it. again i tried every possible choice and got nothing. any help would be very much appreciated.
Unit116 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2007, 02:57 AM   #151
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

^^^ Did you by chance have a paticularily powerfull weapon, because you your hitting him with too power you will unfortunately kill him. He is supposed to yield before you can land the final blow.

But since you already have the items what you need to do is open your current save game with KSE(back it up first)http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse and open the globals tree and find the global numeric "END_ROOM3_DEAD" and change the value in the box on the right to 5, apply then commit the changes, close KSE(never leave KSE open while playing) and load up your save that you just edited.

spoiler:
Now when you talk to the Rodian he should have the new dialogue options regarding Revan's lightsaber.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:30 AM   #152
Unit116
Lurker

thanks

thanks for the info, i shall try it out, and when i play again i will try not to be too harsh on the dark jedi >_<
Unit116 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #153
Black_Eye_90
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit116
thanks for the info, i shall try it out, and when i play again i will try not to be too harsh on the dark jedi >_<
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I'm playing through this mod for the first time and I'm having a problem

I have found all three star maps, escaped the leviathan, talked too and received the items from the dark jedi and everything should be fine but...

I am not receiving any robes! I get the mask, and I get the lightsaber, but I recieve no robes in my inventory whatsoever...

does anybody know whats wrong? I would really appreciate a quick response because I'm stalling my playthrough until I can get this to work properly....any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated...

cheers

Black_Eye_90
Black_Eye_90 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #154
Darth Sebastian
Rookie

great mod!
worked after i tried the 2.0 version.. big thanks!

kudos!!
Darth Sebastian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2007, 02:25 AM   #155
Master Kai
Rookie

Looks great ingame, good work!

"It is a Far Greater Victory to Make One See Through Your Eyes, than to Close Their's Forever!"
Master Kai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-14-2007, 06:01 AM   #156
Light Walker
Lurker

As Master Kai said, good work!

One question regarding the mask -- having installed version 2.0 the mask for some reason shows up as a blank white, much like the way people described Nemo earlier in this thread. As if there's no texture... same thing happens for the dark jedi in the bar, but when he moves his tatoo and everything show through. It's as though a white texture is surrounding the normal ones?

I'm happy to play through with a blank white mask over my character's face, but I'd be happier still if it looked as awesome as in the screenshots. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: A little more data ... I have only one other mod installed, the Lightsaber forms/armbands mod. The mask appears to be shaped properly and sits correctly on my character's face, there is simply no color. I begin to suspect that this might be a problem with something more than just this mod, though, since a few in-game textures that shouldn't be affected by any of the mods I have are also showing up as a blank white. (Most frequently water textures, like in the Manaan sub dock or the Unknown World Black Rakata Enclave pool. Also, hilts of all lightsabers are the same blank white...).

I'm going to try uninstalling my game completely, then running it for a while without any mods. If weird white patches still show up than I'll know the fault lies with my computer, not the mod itself.

Last edited by Light Walker; 08-14-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Light Walker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2007, 02:37 PM   #157
Light Walker
Lurker

Having uninstalled/reinstalled and fiddled with every setting I can find I am still unsure whether the problem lies with my computer or the mod. I'll upload a screenshot to show my problem...

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=examplesb6.jpg

Sorry, this is my first time posting here... I thought I'd done a good job with my first post, but I keep thinking of data I should have included at the very start.

So, the files relating to revan's mask and their sizes on my computer follow:

I_Mask_075.mdl -- 9.98kb
I_Mask_075.mdx -- 6.84kb
ii_mask_075.tga -- 16.0kb
revan.uti -- 2.27kb
t7_revan02.tga -- 1.00mb
t7_revan02.txi -- 26 bytes

I put these here because if the files are the wrong sizes than it would show that the problem was with either the download source or my computer altering the files, perhaps due to antivirus software... so if these files are smaller than they should be, please let me know.

Last edited by Light Walker; 08-15-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #158
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

I can't download the screenshot, but i think I understand what you are describing, although I'm uncertain as to why it's occuring.

Was this something that just started after you installed the mod, if you remove the override folder from your game folder does the problem persist?

Are any other parts of the game effected like you dscribe?

What I can suggest you do is to make sure that your PC meets the minimum game requirments, and that you have the latest drivers for your video card installed.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #159
Light Walker
Lurker

Installing the latest drivers has fixed all the problems except those directly related to this mod -- specifically, to the mask.

As you can see, the shape of the mask exists in the game but the coloring is absent.

My computer meets all the minimum requirements, although it falls short of the recommended requirements at two points -- first, I'm running Vista and I can't run the program in XP compatibility mode because the program then complains about emulators. What's with that? Still, it seems to work fairly well even without compatibility mode on.

The other area where I have the minimum but not the recommended requirements is in my graphics card -- it is a Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family card. As I said, though, installing the latest driver seems to have resolved all the problems except the mask. Although come to think of it I did have problems with the WOTOR mod when I had it installed -- I haven't re-installed WOTOR since re-installing the game itself..

Thanks for responding and thanks again in advance for your help!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #160
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Does this only happen with my mods?
Have you installed any other mods with new models?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > [Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0