lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Helmets?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-30-2004, 02:21 AM   #1
micks75au
Rookie

Helmets?

Where are the best helmets found at (apart from ebay)

For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind.
This one....a long time have I watched. Never his mind on where he was. Hmmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things.

You are reckless!
micks75au is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2004, 12:39 PM   #2
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

I don't collect helmets. I don't think dareing would get any other than Boba's. Maybe Jango's.

Try brianstoys.com, cloudcity.com, entertainentearth.com, and johns-toys.com. I've done business with the first three and they're great. dareing has done business with John's so I'll go by his word and say they're good too. Not sure if any of them have that kind of thing in stock though.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2004, 12:52 PM   #3
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

EBay is really the only good place to find good-looking helmets. The official licensed helmets are never as good as fan-made helmets.

Check out this site for great photos, references, and comparisons of different Star Wars helmets, official and fan-made:

www.starwarshelmets.com

The above site doesn't sell helmets, but they sometimes link to great eBay auctions.

May I ask, what kind of helmet are you looking for?
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2004, 04:56 PM   #4
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Katarn07
I don't collect helmets. I don't think dareing would get any other than Boba's. Maybe Jango's.

Try brianstoys.com, cloudcity.com, entertainentearth.com, and johns-toys.com. I've done business with the first three and they're great. dareing has done business with John's so I'll go by his word and say they're good too. Not sure if any of them have that kind of thing in stock though.
From what I saw at the convention, I'd say John has some SW Helmets in stock.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2004, 12:10 AM   #5
micks75au
Rookie

Clone Trooper (Ep 2 ver and Ep3 when released)

Jango fett for me as well, and Vader for My GF as a birthday present ( Its handy having a girlie who's a starwars fan too)

For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind.
This one....a long time have I watched. Never his mind on where he was. Hmmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things.

You are reckless!
micks75au is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Collecting > Helmets?