lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Korriban help, stat >_< [SPOILERS]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-10-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
Blessèd Sith

Korriban help, stat >_<

Okie, I'm stuck in the hidden tomb place in the cave on Korriban. I'm all the way through, but I can't get through the last door behind the sarcophagus o_o; I really need help . . . I'll go look for more help online, but I couldn't find much lastnight, even earlier in the game . . .

So please, help. How to get through the locked door at the end of the tomb?

~~~edit: there is NOTHING online. I've been stuck in the tomb for like, 2 1/2 hours now, and been online trying to get help and no one knows anything. C'mon, how bloody hard can it be? Doesn't anyone know how to get past it? Because I sure as hell don't. I've been wandering the same rooms for what's approaching hours, and I can't play this weekend, so I actually wanted to get PAST this tonight.

One of you has to know what to do. Please?

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Last edited by Blessèd Sith; 12-10-2004 at 01:46 PM.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 11:56 AM   #2
Darth-Destroyer
Rookie

dude did you try to bash it?

The Empire Wil Destroy The Pitfull Rebellion

By The Help Of Darth Vader
Darth-Destroyer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2004, 07:04 AM   #3
Blessèd Sith

No, um, I figured it out though. It was a glitch or something. Hint to all: save after you succeed at each memory thing. Because if you're killed in one, you cannot leave the tomb. I was lucky I had an autosave at the beginning of korriban (and lucky korriban isn't long) or my game would have been screwed. So I restarted, didn't die against my party (this time) and made it out the door.

This game has a LOT of glitches.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:45 AM   #4
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally posted by Blessèd Sith
No, um, I figured it out though. It was a glitch or something. Hint to all: save after you succeed at each memory thing. Because if you're killed in one, you cannot leave the tomb. I was lucky I had an autosave at the beginning of korriban (and lucky korriban isn't long) or my game would have been screwed. So I restarted, didn't die against my party (this time) and made it out the door.

This game has a LOT of glitches.
Yes, I noticed this too. I had a similar problem on Nar Shadaa.

spoiler:
I was playing Dark side and a Wookie was supposed to meet me. I got it ok but then, in the next stage of the plot, where Atton has to fight alone, he died and I had to reload. When I reloaded, the wookie never appeared. I got Mira instead.

[edit] I also had this on Dantoine: I saved my game just before
spoiler:
talking to Vrook at the end of the level. I fought him after the conversation and died. I reloaded and Vrook never appeared. Luckily, I am keeping more than one saved game.
[/edit]

It also happened at a few other places. Always save after an event and not before or save before entereing the module. That is really annoying. The other solution is...don't die.

I think Obsidian has been lazy and attached the scripts that set some plot globals when you enter some modules and not when the action is perfomed. Or some code checking for variables is missing from the "On Enter" scripts of some area. Therefore, when you reload a game, it's like the game already recorded an event that never happened.

Last edited by Darth333; 12-13-2004 at 10:52 AM.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2004, 08:29 PM   #5
Blessèd Sith

spoiler:
One of my glitches was at the beginning, when you're using the gun turret to kill the Sith. If a Sith gets on your ship, then when you're done and Atton goes to start up the ship, he freezes there, continually making the motions, and it doesn't go anywhere.

My brother killed that squid guy on Nar Shaada because he got the little girl released. But then later, the squid guy was alive again and he had to re-kill him (the trap in the private room in that poison cantina), and so he got the wookie. Neither of us got Mira yet o_o;

If you go to the jedi council without Kreia, the game freezes as it pans over the empty grass in their old room. If you take her, it continues fine.

I can't remember my other glitches, but I know there were like, two others.

- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Old 12-23-2004, 06:44 PM   #6
Jedi Jarf
Rookie

spoiler:
ya i had the same problem with the squid guy...

aslo after mira was in my party i had her equipted and on nar shadaar she was standing next to the ebon hawk wihile i had her equiped that means there were 2 miras it was weird

The Lure of the dark side is hard to resist...
Jedi Jarf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > Korriban help, stat >_< [SPOILERS]