lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Spawn Immunity
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-26-2004, 02:32 PM   #1
Domer
Lurker

Question Spawn Immunity

I have the latest SWBF patch loaded on two PCs. The release notes indicate that the v1.11 patch includes an option to set the number of seconds that a player will have immunity after spawning, accessible from the Dedicated Server Options screen. But I cannot find that option listed anywhere. Am I missing something?

I've scanned all the posts in this forum and cannot find anything related to this except for all the requets to include this feature in the next patch.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Domer
Domer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2004, 08:13 AM   #2
Kramerika

The command line option is "/spawn <seconds>" where seconds can be 0-10. It should show up in the dedicated server GUI as well though I don't have access right now to check it.

Kramerika
-------------------------------
The Outlaws of Sherwood Forest
-------------------------------
A community, not a clan!
Kramerika is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2004, 08:54 AM   #3
Domer
Lurker

What about if you're jost hosting a game, not running a dedicated server? And what about single player mode?

When running on difficulty level "hard", I've encountered several situations on Hoth and Endor where the AIs spawn camp and blast you to smithereens as soon as you spawn.

- Domer
Domer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Server Administration > Spawn Immunity