lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: n00b modeler wondering how to export O.o
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-04-2004, 12:35 PM   #1
TehJace
Rookie

n00b modeler wondering how to export O.o

Howdy y'all! I don't know if any of y'all can help me out on this, but i've become rather desperate. I started working on a skin to fix it's skeleton structure(as the only skeleton it had somehow was hip bones o.O) figuring it'd be really easy. so, after I completely rigged the skeleton (with 3ds Max 6 of course) and ran the JK2_playermodel_auto_hierarchy_link, I figured i could easily export it to .xsi and from there use assimulate and carcasse.

Well as you've probably guessed, it didn't work out. Every time i try to export the model under .xsi, It goes to about 49% then stops, and i get an error stating:

and then it quits. If anyone has any info about how to fix this/ any additional info, PLEASE help me out here o.o And i'll give you a cookie :>

(dang, I didn't post this is JKA modeling >.<)

Last edited by TehJace; 11-04-2004 at 01:16 PM.
TehJace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Modeling > n00b modeler wondering how to export O.o