lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: hi! what was your fave/funnyest moment?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-02-2006, 07:29 AM   #41
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
^^
ask 3po for the odds
i never knew id land direct on it. damn that was annoying.

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2006, 01:05 PM   #42
Flowing Force
Rookie

I've got lots of funny, cool, or favorite moments, and I'll share one with you that took place on Cloud City, on a corner CP connecting the walkways. I was a Jet Trooper and charged in with my typical, Rambo-From-The-Sky, ambush-style, straight into a literal NEST of Super Battle Droids, Assault Droids, and Droidekas. They just kept spawning and spawning, dropping mines and firing rockets and lasers, while I singlehandedly orbited around them, dropping greanades of my OWN and leveling one-by-one with blast-after-blast from my EMP launcher-- summersaulting and jumping around in-between jetpacking. I took the CP-- with no assistance from allied units-- with 8 or 9 kills under my belt, and a vertible HOARDE of health and ammo cartriges littering the floor.

Not a typical battle, for me, that's for sure... but this DID happen, and within a tight, somewhat confined area, to boot!
Flowing Force is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2006, 05:47 PM   #43
Genral O
Rookie

I got shot by a allies's rocket and fell off the top of that catwalk near the center CP and the enemy's CP on bespin platforms.I landed right infront of an enemy!You can figure out what happened next.

Another funny and embarresing thing happened to me on bespin platforms again.I was playing as the republic.Mace windu was near the enemy's center CP.I shot him and he died.I KILLED MY OWN JEDI HERO!!!!!

Level 81 Farstar Bounty Hunter:GenralO BattleX

NGE FTW!What do you say to that?
May The Force Be With You
Genral O is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2006, 01:50 PM   #44
TSR
Hoist the colours!

Current Game: Rift
Forum Veteran LF Jester Helpful! 
well done. have a cookie. mine's gotta be when i got killed by an ewok. i have never been so embarrased by a game before. this may have been BF2. i cant remember. endor is the same.

British By Birth. English By The Grace Of God

Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
Let Mercy Come
TSR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2006, 09:57 PM   #45
Zakkk
Rookie

Mine is probably when I was on multiplayer on the bespin platforms as the rebels. This guy called subcontractor or something was inside a TIE fighter and owning all the rebels spawning on the open platforms to get in a ship, he was getting on 50 or so kills and laughing his ass off. I knew it was happening but thought I could get inside a ship fast enough. What I wanted to do was spawn as a vanguard and go over to an enemy cp and capture, so anybody that spawned would be instantly killed by my missle. Well anyway I spawned as a Vanguard and found myself standing right in front of the subcontractor guy inside his TIE, swooping down for more kills. By instict I fired and miraculiously, the TIE blew up! All my teammates (who were not cpus) were like, "Thanks man!" and I was laughing my ass off. Luckily out of fear he didn't try spawnkilling for the rest of the time he was on the server.
Zakkk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2006, 11:26 PM   #46
{wcg}destroyer
Lurker

my best moment was on hoth when i spawned as a rebel sniper, hopped in a snowspeeder, and flew it over an AT-AT. once i was right over it, i got out. i ended up landing on top of it. i got like 50 kills from up there.
{wcg}destroyer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2006, 02:38 AM   #47
Maverick5770

I really liked it when I got 113 kills as a sniper on Kashyyk docks. I remeber once i was playing Rhen Var Citadel, right acroos from the CP thats over the bridge I had 12 or 13 rebels allies with me. All of a sudden big group of imperials show up and grenade the lot of us, everyone dies except for me, i felt soo damn lucky. The dumbest thing i ever did was on cloud city, over the big pit by the carbon freezing chamber i was running with several imperial allies, when i accidentally hit my secondary trigger, it blew me and about ten buddies of into the abiss, eventually losing us the game.

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ
Maverick5770 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2007, 04:46 PM   #48
cscLaunch
Rookie

Current Game: SWBF1&2,KOTOR,ME1&2
My fav moment was when i was playing as the rebels in Endor and i was in the imperials base and they did not know i was there so i just kept killing them throwing nades and i killed about 120 guys plus i was a sniper Good times hehe
cscLaunch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2007, 05:00 PM   #49
teodesetkata
Rookie

What's your funniest moment?

Eh, I had many funny moments with one of my former classmates. We played multiplayer together a lot.
I remember on Kamino. We were two Jet Troopers from the Clones and we were in a server alone. The Clones kept losing reinforcements while we just explored the map - looked for bugs or walk on the roofs of the buildings.
We were the last 2 clones remaining and we were in the cloning facility next to the outpost. We were fighting more than 50 CIS droids. They kept coming from the three corridors. But we managed to hold them off quite a bit. We killed more than 30 but one of us eventually was killed and then the other one was quickly murdered, too. We had funny moments on Naboo, too, with the AAT.

But that's more than enough.
teodesetkata is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2007, 02:26 AM   #50
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
My favorite moment would have to be in BF2, Playing Obi-Wan Kenobi on Kamino. With out any cheat codes I killed at least 80 battle driods. It was awesome!! I tryed to re-create it, but it was NEVER the same!!

My second favorite moment would have to be when you are at the Kashyykk docks, above the battlefield, as a sniper!! Tons of kills!!! Extremely fun in my eyes!!

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2007, 08:42 PM   #51
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
Wrong section

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2008, 02:27 AM   #52
NoobChood
Rookie

my funnyest moment was about 3 1/2 yrs ago when i was playing on kashyyyk islands i cant remmber what side or era i was on. but here i was with a rocket launcher shoting the flying ships when i see the jedi i shot at him once he blocked like normal then i shot im agian he blocked it agian but he was right by one of the building and it hit the buileding and blow up and killed him.but the funnest part was it siad killed him self.like i siad i cant remmber what side or era iwas on so i dont remmber the name of him.
NoobChood is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > hi! what was your fave/funnyest moment?