lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Any XBOX Clans?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-16-2005, 07:23 AM   #1
RWRealm
Lurker

Any XBOX Clans? Looking for a Match

Are there any XBOX clans out there interested in a match? Our clan, 215, is looking for some TDM's. The matches will be set up as follows:
  • 4 v 4's
  • Best of 3 rounds.
  • First team to 50 kills or most kills after 30 minutes wins, whichever comes first.
  • Each team chooses a faction and map for 1 round.
  • If the match is tied after 2 rounds the team with the highest amount of kills for the combined previous 2 rounds gets to choose the 3rd map, the other team chooses the faction.

In order to keep things fair, a nonparticipant from one of the participating clans will set up a dedicated server. Once the maps, factions, and dedicated server name is chosen, the nonparticipating member will set up the dedicated server with the 2 chosen maps, 50 kills, 30 minutes, 100% game speed. Both teams will proceed to the dedicated server. No one will choose their predertimined team until all 8 participants are present. Once all 8 are in verification of "ready" will take place verbally while at the waiting screen. If tied after 2 rounds the team with the highest amount of kills will choose the 3rd map and the other team will have choice of faction. The server will be set up again and the tie breaking round will take place just as the prior 2 did.

If any XBOX clans are interested in this please respond here, or if need be you can put a shout in our website's shout box at 215. Be sure to include your XBOX gamer name or some way of getting in contact with you. You can also email us at the email shown in the clan recruitment thread of this site. You could also join our room which is most often under my gamer name, RWRealm and ask for a match as well. We are usually on between the hours of 8 PM - 11 PM EST Monday - Friday and from 9 PM - ? Saturday nights. You could always just PM me as well.

Last edited by RWRealm; 03-16-2005 at 12:18 PM.
RWRealm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2005, 09:39 AM   #2
Nokill
Veteran

don't think there are a lot of them

are there...

Site: Clicky
Nokill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

CC is pc and x-box, although theer are only two x-box members, and that's includeing me. And both of us don't have it yet.

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #4
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

I have it for xbox but I havent made my clan yet.

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Recruitment > Any XBOX Clans?