lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CIS Attack
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-24-2005, 10:28 PM   #41
sargent_johnson
Rookie

SLICE!SLICE!SLICE! said my knife as i cut through the smaller droids that were ambushing us.i couldve sworn they were buz droids,since they can peirce flesh,not just ships.i took the dual advanced E-11s i had and walked forward with the droid."so whats your name,or code,droid?" i asked.he looked at me and looked back torwards our destination.strangely,i saw some MTTs fly bvack into a lander and the lander was picked up and then detonated..and then two more landers were drawn together and crashed into eachother,exploding as soon as there was even a scratch on the other.i knew it had to be yoda.hes had..eh..maybe two hundred years to train.then i saw a purple jedi starfighter fly throughy and crash.i saw a hanger nearby and practically dragged the droid in,switched on active camo and gripped onto the railing of an ARC-170 with hands and a grappling hook.it took off and then was being pursued by five droid vulture fighters and two tri-droid fighters.the back gunner was a horrible shot and didnt even scrath the fighters.then another vulture fighter came by,blasting the other droids out of the sky."nice work,alpha 56!" the main pilot yelled.the gunners respone was,"bu--...but...but sir that..that wasnt me!" then the vulture fighter flew closer and we overheard the main pilot yell "master windu!" and there he was,standing on the vultue fighter with a dead droid in the cockpit and him flying the fighter with hands around wires.then he flew off and we drew closer to the lander.then we saw somthing odd.there was a thin unmarked fighter flying through the air,blasting away at clones.i whispered to the droid to grab onto the rail or somthing before i jumped off onto the roof of the fighter.it jerked back and forth trying to shake me off the roof of the fighter,but i had already placed a grapple.i jammed my fist through the roof and the droid pilot panicked.i jumped in and saw the droid most legendary of the wars.OOM-9.independant droid commander,his own power supply,and one of the few droid survivers from naboo.he had seen alot of battles in his days.i reached for a blaster holstered on a belt he had,grabbed the blaster and when he had the blaster pointing at me and i had my blasters pointed at him,he walked forward me,acting calm,then bashed me in the head with the but of the gun.i had the gun pointing at my head now."well it looks like yo have two options" he said."die an unknown death." at this he spun the gun so that the handle was facing a me."or you could just leave me alone and never say i was here." i took the gun and he nodded,and reprogrammed some of the fighter.the CIS programmed it,but he was an expert hacker droid.he overwrote the codes to activate stealth mode and dropped me off on the ARC-170.and to this day,i havent told anyone i met him.the ARC-170 exploded as me and the droid dropped towards a lander.we luckily landed on the roof of the bridge,and we dropped in,weapons blazing.when we were sure we were the last on the ship,we took control and headed to ambush the generals ship...

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2005, 11:35 PM   #42
deamonomic

(sorry i havnt written... ive ben grounded. it took me a week to ware down my parents will power lol...)
((((on the capital ship))))
"sir dargen has requested that we send all availible reinforcements that we just recieved from kamino."
"grant it"
"yes sir"

(on the planet)
"sekara, i want you to go and activate the cities deffenive turrents. and sardakar i want you to get the primary generator back online."
"well i must say blowing up the secondary generator was brilliant. you are sure that the city has been full evacuated right??"
"yes."
"good we dont was the hidden turrents attacking civilians."

and thus yoda said "whoop your ass i will, yes"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

geeks are not afriad of hell. we know how to get around the fire wall.

"judge not, lest ye be judged"

"an act is not a true act of kindness unless the person preforming the act is doing so with out expecting so much as a second thought or thank you from the other person. " - me
deamonomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2005, 04:16 PM   #43
sargent_johnson
Rookie

(joking for the story) as me and the droid flew through space trying to get to the generals ship,we flew off into a deserted area and in the window i saw somthing strange.it was a bunch of yellow letters flying off into space and then mysteriously dissappearing.i think it had somthing to do with an ''episode 3'' of somthing called ''starwars''.and they called it ''revenge of the sith''.how can the sith get revenge when no ones done anything?

(actual rp part) we flew through space,avoiding the clones becouse we didnt want to call and say we stole a lander.i saw alot of jedi starfighters,to.two i recognized as general kenobis and anakin skywalkers.they nearly destroyed our ship!when i saw anakin firing at the hanger bay to open the forcefeild,i was about to do the same before i saw that the feilds were opening for us.luckily,a couple buzz droids had jumped onto an ARC-170 and drilled through the pilots(and gunners) heads.and the ARC-170 was still active.we landed and blasted the buzz droids and all the others we saw,then continued forward.we had to duck behind a door when we saw kenobi and anakin slicing their way forward.luckily,they didnt come our way.a few droids came and and we ducked into the open space between the door and started firing.i looked up,and saw a vent and i grabbed the droids hand and grappled up,right before ten droidekas came.it was hard to crawl through tiny vents,i admit that much,but it was worth it.we came close to the bridge of the generals ship when the droid tripped and fell down a shaft,but he still owes me a favor for grabbing ahold of his foot before he fell into the ships reactor.when we finally arrived,we saw kenobi and anakin fighting dooku,and then dooku threw kenobi agains ta wall,knocking him unconsious,then sliding a bridge over him to keep him there.anakin grabbed kenobis lightsaber and started fighting with dual weild and dooku finally fell to the ground,and palpatine kept yelling at anakin to kill dooku until dooku didnt have a head.i ran past the droid in the shafts to get to the ARC-170 and he followed.we found what we feared most.droidekas.alot of droidekas.wed be attacked by droidekas in the land of droidekas for ever and droidekas would keep coming from the droideka factory on the droideka planet.but we dashed below into the ARC-170 anyway.and we made it to,luckily.we flew out to continue the fight in space,but i told the droid i had to get my ship when we landed back on coroscant and mysteriously disappear before any clones realized i saw th battle of coroscant...

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 02:34 PM   #44
deamonomic

"sir the cloaked ships engins have been disabled. and the trap is set."
"good. i want you to disconnect the power. if he leaves this planet, YOU will be held responsible!!"
"i also want 25 snipers watching the ship. have them use those new rifles so that even if hes cloaked we can see him."

waaaaa jeeedddiii

"an act is not a true act of kindness unless the person preforming the act is doing so with out expecting so much as a second thought or thank you from the other person. " - me
Old 11-27-2005, 04:17 PM   #45
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
My character dies....meaning I am no longer apart of this.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 08:47 PM   #46
codj
Rookie

C53-5's ship barely got passed the clone fleet without being destroyed. Luckily, Droid fighters came and fought them off. When we landed on the planet, we landed near the jedi temple. Most of the fighting had quieted down considering we had hardly any droids left to fight. C53-5 came out with his troops and moved to reinforce his comrades.
codj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2005, 10:17 PM   #47
deamonomic

"sir, we have reports that the cis have landed reinforcements."
"very well. activate the auto turrents."
"hey dargen. i ordered some of the heavy troopers to lay down mines while u were busy those reinforcments shoulw be walking into em right about..."
(a few explosions in the back ground)
"...now"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 11-28-2005, 06:27 PM   #48
codj
Rookie

C53-5 got up slowly. That blast had eliminated most of the reinforcements. Those that could still get up were injured. Knowing that staying here was suicide with the turrents firing on us, we headed to the Prosecuter
Old 12-06-2005, 10:09 PM   #49
codj
Rookie

Once C53-5 got to the Prosecutor, his reinforcements fired down on the few clone troops there. C53-5 knew that a victory here could gain an important foothold for the Confederacy. He called in for reinforcements from the main ship and told them to send 750 droids and 15 AATs. He thought this would eliminate the clones from here surely.

Old 12-06-2005, 11:12 PM   #50
deamonomic

"sir the droids are fireing at us!!"
"i can see that!!!"
"order the nearest ship to bombard those coordinates. also have them send any and i mean any avialible fighters to help keep enemy reinforcements away!"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-07-2005, 12:59 AM   #51
oosshx
Rookie

my character was playing with a gernade and it went off so i died.
and some how my arm flew off and hit my capital ship blew up.
oosshx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2005, 06:54 PM   #52
codj
Rookie

The troops were being bombarded but stayed behind buildings most of the time. Any stay clone was shot and any small defence in the way towards the entrance to the building was eliminated. By the time they were at the last corner, they still had 195 able men.

Old 12-16-2005, 06:30 PM   #53
deamonomic

"sir their here."
"good"
"detonate the explosives and make sure all soldiers are out of the blast radious."

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-17-2005, 10:38 PM   #54
codj
Rookie

C53-5 sneaked around the corner and found clones running away. He thought he had won the base and ran towards the doors of the Prosecutor. Suddenly, he looked around and all of his troops but a very small handful were destroyed. Luckily, he and a few of his best troops were unscathed because they ran ahead of the others. Yet, he was outnumbered and called in for reinforcements.

Old 12-18-2005, 12:36 AM   #55
deamonomic

(dam) (but then agian ha!)
"attack before they can recieve reinforcements!"
and with that the soldiers that had been waiting surrounded the droids and prepared to fire.
"wait"
"im giving you one chance to surrender."

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-19-2005, 10:45 PM   #56
codj
Rookie

C53-5 stopped when he realized he was outnumbered. He had to think of something fast, or the clones will open fire. He decided to go with his first idea and distract them by allowing negotiations to proceed. "We wish for negotiations to proceed." proclaimed C53-5.

Old 12-20-2005, 04:29 PM   #57
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

626 started heading back for the planet to fight when one of the soldiers on the planet com-linked him. "Ominron 626 you there?"
"Yes, what would you like?"
"The droids are making a negotiation with us to surrender."
"Good.....wait there are a major grouping of fighters heading very quickly towards the planet surface."
"Sh*t!!" as the soldier yells "it's a trap!!!" in the background of the com-link, as the huge fighter squadrons disappear behind some clouds.

Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 07:38 PM   #58
deamonomic

"very well....."
but then a droid ship desended releasing reinforcements.
"put up a force field around them!"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-22-2005, 02:58 PM   #59
codj
Rookie

Acting on instinct, C53-5 pulled up his arm and fired a few rounds at the leading clone. He then rolled right through the doors of the Prosecutor. Only a few droids made it before the shields came up. So he and 5 other droids grabbed a table inside, flipped it over, and fired wrist rockets at the shield.

Old 12-24-2005, 07:09 PM   #60
deamonomic

"set the shields self destruct"
"yes sir."
this battle had been long and it didnt look to be over soon. unfortunatly, the droids had found an alternate path to meet up with the driods inside the building.

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-26-2005, 07:49 PM   #61
codj
Rookie

C53-5's force was growing and they kept firing from the Prosecutor until the shield blew up. This knocked his forces over, but little other damage was done. They got up and fired at the clones, causing them to start falling back.

Old 12-30-2005, 09:04 PM   #62
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

626 soon came in sight of the battle below as he seen men firing away and eventually some enemy fighters came into view to intercept the Republic fighter leveling out across the battle to find an area to land. 626 quickly shot a proton torpedo at the tri-fighter and it hit it making an explosion that rocked the fighter. The other men finished off the droid fighters as he started to slowly decend to the planet surface.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #63
codj
Rookie

C53-5 saw the ship decending and fired a wrist rocket at the engines. He then turned back to fight the clones on the ground.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:59 AM   #64
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

626 noticed a blaster rocket heading towards him and he simply dodged it, but the rocket turned around and started chasing his ship. "Cr*p" he yelled into the com-link, as the rocket was getting closer and closer. He quickly did a wrap around and he was behind the rocket, and then he fired, hitting the rocket exploding in front of him. "Ha" he yelled with a grin.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #65
codj
Rookie

C53-5 noticed he had not destroyed the engines and fired a couple more shots of wrist rockets. "Maybe that will finish them," he thought.

Old 01-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #66
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"Guys need some help" 626 said to his starfighter partners.
"On it Sir." 638 said as he positioned himself behind the rocket closing in on 626's starfighter. "Almost, locked on!!"
"Hurry it's about to hit me!!" 638 fired one shot, and it hit the rocket but the explosion managed to make it's way to 626's starfighter, catching the engines on fire. " I'm hit!! I'm going down!!" 626 yelled as he started descending towards the planet surface. "I'm going to try a landing on the ground so be ready to help me out of the fighter if it might explode."
"Yes, Sir" As 638 and the other soldiers started descending towards the ground faster than 626.

Old 04-27-2006, 07:50 PM   #67
deamonomic

"sir! the sields self destruct has been damaged and wont activate."
"dam... well we have reinforcements comming and the battle up there is turning in our favor. so lets finish these droids." said dargen
"sekara how long till the reinforcements arrive?" asked dargen
"2 minutes sir" replied sekara.
"men i want us to attack like this. sardakar! your men will keep up a steady stream of fire. fire just enough to keep their heads down but not enough to waste all our ammo. sekara when they stop to reload you guys open fire."
dargen activated his comlink "rok have your snipers kill anything entering or leaving this building. seren have your heavy troopers target the windows and front of the build see if we cant destroy the building with them in it."
"yes sir" came a reply

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Last edited by deamonomic; 04-28-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:17 AM   #68
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

626 leveled out the fighter and made contact with the grassy ground. "are you alright Sir?"
"Yes, Go on with out me, and get a transport."
"On it sir." 626 watched the fighters take off into the sky, towards space. 626 decided to start unpacking for the night.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > CIS Attack