lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2006, 03:47 AM   #481
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*A thicket of low-growing foliage covers the ground. Much of it is made up of what look like normal trees, but tiny veins of blue run through them.*

Guy: We can't stay here. I'm going to try to use my ship to lead the Blades away from our location. But we have to get as far away from here as possible as quickly as possible. K'Warra, where is the Blade watchtower?

K'Warra: How about I just lead you out of here? Listen carefully, munchkins. I'm not going to say this twice.

*K'Warra points to the place where the shadow of the hulking landmass above stops* See that? Pretend it's a line. For now, we're going to hug the line. If you go into the shadow you will die. *He points into the shadow-murk to the left, too thick for a natural shadow* There's things in there that will reach out and grab you. If something does, you will die. Oh, and stick around the plants. They're producing and feeding on magic. That will hopefully confuse sensors unless they get too close. You can't take your ship. They'll be looking for vehicles. Also, if you move at a fixed rate you'll be easier to pick up in this territory.

By the way, your prisoners ran away while I waited for you to show up. Some people just have no manners.

*K'Warra bounds off into the undergrowth*

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2006, 06:40 PM   #482
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos follows the group, sword out*

Orthos: Well, I joined up because I wanted to travel.

Gortick: I didn't join anything. I mined because I wanted to eat.

Elella: Boarding school for me.

*Both turn and stare*

Elella: Your b*tch auntie was rich, ok?

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2006, 10:29 PM   #483
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*Sir-vin looks outwards to the right, then towards the shadow, and then follows K'warra.

... a moment later what remained of Sir-vin's shadow leaps into the shadow-murk.*

--------------------------------

???

*Inside a black void bestow a single pillar of light, contained within was a life-like replica of Sir-Vin afloat in the air. This replica was exactly like in every detail that he is currently, with the exception of thereof lacking of clothes.

In the darkness just outside the light were men, one standing and the other sitting backwards on a wooden chair, facing Sir-vin.*

Standing man *elderly sounding* "I still don't see your logic in bringing someone like that into this. This could have lasting reprocussions on the conscienceness."

Sitting man *young and bitter* "I still don't see your logic in which you want to keep complaining on 'what's the better for the conscienceness'. Like he could hurt anything. We've made enough changes already."

Standing man "He's got your hair."

Sitting man "He's got my father's hair."

Last edited by Kuuki; 09-04-2006 at 11:06 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2006, 11:43 PM   #484
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried: You are not leaving me behind again.

Heimdall: You have to stay here, or we will attract unwanted attention.

Asgardried: I'm coming with you, I'll just leave my bulky clothing here.

Heimdall: Your what?

*The entry ramp lowers and a droid about the height of Heimdall made out of mithril exits, the droid is armed with a rifle over his shoulder and a two lightsabers at his belt.*

Heimdall: Let me guess you borrowed my mithril plate and made yourself a droid.

Asgardried: Yup, I got tired of being left behind. You know how rude to leave me somewhere waiting all alone? Besides I felt it was about time my minions were able to bask in my regal presence.

Heimdall: I see, and your lightsabers?

Asgardried: I borrowed a few of yours...

Heimdall to Vidar: We should have known better then making our ships this smart.

Vidar: This should be interesting, lets get going.

*The aesir follow K'Warra*

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #485
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Sorry about the radio silence. I'm back now.))

*Guy stumbles along, following K'Warra by mentally targeting his magic signature.*

Good thing silence isn't a requirement. Even with magic flooding this place, I can still barely navigate...

*On the other hand, he could "see" the shadow line clearly... something about the magical composition of the area changed as it passed into the shadow. He concentrated on following the line.

The others follow K'Warra nearly blindly, still recovering from their ordeal and given no time to think.

Through the trees, bright lights flash in the sky.*

Guy: The decoy ship worked.

*K'Warra stops, ahead*

K'Warra: Okay, time to go into the shadow. Stop a moment first, though.

Chere: What? Didn't you just say we'd die if we went in the---

K'Warra: That was to keep you out of the shadow until we had to go into it. Otherwise, we'd have things already waiting there to attack us. Now we have maybe a few seconds before we get pounced.

Raschel: Hold on. What are we talking about here?

K'Warra: There's an underground cave passage hidden just inside the shadow line. The passage is warded to keep away the nasty things that live on the shadow edge. However, the path to the passage is not.

Marin: What is behind the shadow?

K'Warra: *smiling* Quicksand. Swamp. Bugs. Oh, and plants. A ****load of plants.

Chere: Huh? Plants?

K'Warra: Everyone ready?

Old 09-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #486
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"To go through dangerous plants, plunge into quicksand, be eaten alive by bugs and sludge through swamps?" Elaina clarified, a look of more than mild disgust on her face.

"Interesting way of building morale," Tanara scolded her sister softly. Elaina smirked.

"Not my job," she answered, just as softly. Then, louder, she said, "Well, if we've got to, then let's get it over with."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2006, 04:46 PM   #487
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Sir-vin "Thats nice. Hey K'warra would it be fesable to have some sort of lantern when we go in there? Just so that we can see is theres something coming?"

Old 09-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #488
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

K'Warra: Actually, you're more likely to be eaten alive by the plants. Sir... whatever your name is today, you have a lightsaber, don't you? By the way, I'm surprised that between all the Jedi wannabes in this group, no one's wondered yet why it's so hard to access the Force. Also, don't step on the vines.

Raschel: Vines?

*Now that the group is standing still, it becomes more noticeable that plant tendrils are creeping along the ground out from the shadow line, vines whose growth is sped up just fast enough that you can see it. They spread in a random pattern, not aiming for any one of the group in particular*

K'Warra: Just a tip: If you step on anything here past the shadow line and find out you can't move, don't struggle. It won't help.

Chere: This is nuts. This is insane. What are we doing here? Why are we following you?

K'Warra: Feel free to leave if you want. I'm not keeping you here.

Raschel: Wait. Has anyone even looked at the map we're carrying? Who has the map, anyway?

Old 09-19-2006, 06:23 PM   #489
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: I have the map, and the fastest way to our destination is to go through this shadow.

Idona*To Elaina*: It is also not your job to lower morale. Stay close and keep your head and you will be fine.

Vidar *to K'Warra*: Perhaps they know why its hard to reach the force, easiest explanation, is that we are not in tuned with the force that exists in this universe which could be for a myriad of reasons. Of course there are always other explanations as well.

If everyone else is ready I say we go now and get to that cave now. I also wouldn't recommend using lightsabers unless needed. The light can attract attention, and make it harder for us to see further out.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #490
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

K'Warra: It doesn't matter how much light you produce inside the shadow, assuming you can control your pretty laser swords without the Force. On that subject, trying to use the Force in this place both won't work and will attract plenty of attention. So don't. I'll explain why later, unless you're all dead by that time.

*He looks at Guy*

K'Warra: You. You're lighting up like a ****ing beacon. Shut off your overactive senses before you get us killed. Someone take his hand and lead him, please. Marin, stop the shapeshifting. I don't want to deal with dragging animals out of quicksand or overgrown flypaper traps.

*K'Warra raises his hand, cups it, and produces what appears to be a small ball of glass. The ball levitates to a point directly over K'Warra's head, then ignites with color-shifting flames.*

K'Warra: This is your beacon. Follow it.

*K'Warra turns, crouches down on all fours and bounds across the shadow line.

After a few hundred feet, the mists obscure him. However, the beacon remains visible.*

Last edited by Redwing; 09-20-2006 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:45 PM   #491
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina nodded thoughtfully at Idona's words and wisely chose to keep her next thought to herself. Inside her head, Teri offered a few encouraging words and Elaina headed into the mists, following the beacon. Tanara followed after her sister, incredibly grateful that Kira was holding her tongue for once.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-20-2006, 02:20 PM   #492
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Sir-vin leaps right after K'warra, attempting to keep up.*

Old 09-21-2006, 11:36 AM   #493
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried: Oh yay, my first time going into the shadow. Will it be alright if I pick flowers along the way, I want something to remember this by.

*Heimdall just looks at the droid before entering the shadow, Idona keeps by Elaina's side*

Idona to Elaina and Tanara: If you have any misgivings about something feel free to voice to me or any of the other Aesir. Just try and keep in mind the effect of what you say will have on the others...and remember the Asgardried is with us this time, you may really want to watch what you say around the droid....

Asgardried: I heard that, I grant my minions the freedom of speech while they are in front of my godly presence, though I do understand if they are left speechless as they gaze upon my awe inspiring body.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-29-2006, 02:05 PM   #494
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Elaina smiled at the Asgardried's remark, but said nothing. She wasn't sure how the ship would react to knowing he'd lightened her mood, especially since she had no idea how serious he was trying to be.

"Freedom of speech, perhaps," Tanara said, smiling slightly as she spoke to the droid. "But with many words come consequences... and these, you have not addressed. Therefore, it seems Idona's warning is reasonable."

Elaina chuckled softly, seeing her sister take the droid's words even a little seriously, but still kept her mouth shut.

My work in progress:

Old 10-09-2006, 08:38 PM   #495
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Under the shadow, the area is half-obscured by mist, and insect noises fill the air. Though the mist obscures most of the sunlight past the shadow line, there are patches of ambient illumination that allow some kind of visibility. The ground is muddy with shallow pools of water scattered here and there. Plants are everywhere.

Guy: I think I know where we---

*A mass of green rises around Guy and Raschel, and the two disappear into a tangled mass of plant.

Simultaneously, the air fills with a volley of barbed darts that whisk through the air from the undergrowth, aimed completely indiscriminately.

Ahead of the group, Sir-vin’s foot abruptly sticks to the ground and refuses to come loose. A vine is underneath his trapped foot. Immediately more vines curl towards him.

The ground under Elaina and Idona collapses. The two fall and land with a splash about ten feet down, two feet of which is a viscous, sticky liquid which instantly begins solidifying like glue.

A ghostly flying form that seems to be made half out of mist sweeps out of the undergrowth towards Orthos, Gortick and Ellela*

Old 10-12-2006, 09:30 PM   #496
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*A dark wisp flys up towards the tangled vines holding guy and raschel, it seems like it extends a long transparent pole with a faint glimmer of a long blade at the end of it, and swings it at the roots of the vines.

Sir-vin's foot squishes down.. He struggles to get loose, but he feels the vine wraping up around his ankle.*

Sir-Vin "Who was it again whom came up with this bright idea? Oh wiat, its all dark here! It's not bright at all!!"

*The darts scream right at Sir-vin, and at the right moment, Sir-vin almost instictively grabs his lightsaber, ignites it and deflects.

But he was shocked that he was able to do it... He didn't even think about it, it just happ...

He thought about his foot again, but suddenly a wisp flys by and a chuck of the ground next to him and literaly 'cut' where the vine grew that was holding him.
Sir-vin leaps from that spot and continues...*

Next the wisp flys at the ghostly form with its 'weapon' out and ready like the first time.*

Old 10-22-2006, 10:03 PM   #497
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall glances down the at Idona and Eliana, and says a few things to Vidar. A moment later a rope is tossed down, Idona grabs it with one hand with her other she takes a death grip on Eliana's arm.

Slowly the two are pulled upwards, the "glue" trying to keep them imprisoned eventually gives way as the two come to the edge of the whole. Heimdall, and Svafa grab them and pull them up*

Heimdall: Not sure where the others are, but we had best get moving. Guy was moving that way last I knew, same with K'Warra. Hopefully the others are there.

*The Aesir begin heading out, stepping lightly and never staying in the same spot for a few seconds*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-23-2006, 12:35 AM   #498
Writer
Not switching to DTV

When Elaina and Idona fell, Tanara nearly stopped, but Kira's voice kept her moving. You can do nothing for them. Don't stop! For once, Tanara agreed with her unwilling Sith companion and pressed onward, chasing after K'Warra.

Meanwhile, Elaina gasped as the earth gave way beneath her and attempted to grip at the ground as she fell. But she failed to catch anything and plunged into the 'glue' with Idona. When Idona gripped her arm, she winced slightly, but did not struggle and breathed a sigh of relief as they were pulled free of the 'glue'.

"Thanks," she says, rubbing her arm slightly, following after the Aesir.

My work in progress:

Old 10-23-2006, 06:38 AM   #499
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Two other ghostly flying forms, shaped like monstrous rays, sweep down from the mist overhead. One wraps halfway around the 'dark wisp' before it reaches the first ghostly form, halting its progress.

A smoking hole appears in the plant mass covering Guy and Raschel as a blaster bolt punctures it from within, then another, then another. Then the plant mass rips apart from within as Guy slices through it, his staff’s tip glowing white.

Ahead, the Aesir reach a cave opening. K’Warra’s beacon hovers in front of the cave. K’Warra is no longer there.

The Aesir, then Elaine and Idona, are caught up in a swarm of small flying creatures. The creatures start to plaster themselves over their bodies. Along the ground, large centipede-like creatures wind towards the group.

Behind them, the ghostly forms scatter abruptly as K’Warra bounds out of the undergrowth, issuing telekinetic blasts from his palms, and covered in what seem to be leeches*

K’Warra: Keep going, don’t stop to fight them! Run, don’t walk!

Old 10-23-2006, 10:58 PM   #500
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((I take it this is what you mean red...))

*As the ghostly forms scatter the wisp turns and heads towards Sir-vin grabing onto an arm and pulling him out speaking to him as he goes*

Wisp "If you can't help yourself, WHO can you help??"

Old 11-19-2006, 08:11 AM   #501
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Waiting for somebody to do something. :P))

Old 11-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #502
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Waiting for the next thread.))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2007, 08:43 AM   #503
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Fair warning - I'm ending this scene tomorrow. Via deus ex machina, which I'm aware is lazy, but in effect will fast forward the plotline to a point that doesn't involve the party being forced to run away from everything, which you'll notice has been the theme for the last twenty billion pages.

So reply if you want to do anything in this location before it ends.))

Old 02-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #504
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((*Irvine tells a limerick*))
Old 02-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #505
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Har, har.))

Old 02-13-2007, 05:26 AM   #506
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Oops, a couple hours short of 'tomorrow'. Ah well, technicalities.))

*Abruptly, and all at the same time, each member of the group sees a bright white light, and they are no longer in the Shadow. In fact, they are not in any shadows at all. They are in a sparsely furnished living room, with a floor, ceiling and walls of green wood that seem to be alive.

Marin is half-morphed into the form of some indiscernable animal, sprawled awkwardly across the floor. Raschel takes a sharp breath; she had been suffocating inside the plant. K'Warra looks pale and half-dead, covered in lacerations.

Facing them is a blue-and-black beetle the size of a large dog. It jumps, and skitters out of the room.*

K'Warra: *looking at Marin* Dammit, I told you not to shapeshift. Don't you people ever listen?

*No one else says a word. Then a slight woman enters the room. She looks young - how young, hard to tell. Her hair is blonde, but spattered with the colors of the rainbow. Her eyes are mismatched in color; silver and blue. She appears to be wearing skin-tight pants and a large knapsack for a top.*

Woman: Hi. Oh dear, I have done this wrong haven't I?

*Her voice changes in cadence with no apparent reason, sounding shaky and awkward. As she speaks, she blinks her silver eye separately several times, until it turns black.*

Woman: I haven't done it in a long time. You look upset. I wasn't trying to do it wrong. Doom only just told me you were coming to visit. I don't think it meant anything by it. Am I sounding funny? I'm sorry. Really, I am. Do you want something to drink? I'm not sure it'll come out right, but I can certainly try. Do you want something to drink - oh, did I say that already? I think I did. Do you?

Old 02-13-2007, 08:27 PM   #507
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*As the room brightens the wisp disappears...*
Old 02-14-2007, 05:38 AM   #508
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos spins suddenly, looking at his surroundings, while Gortick blinks repeatedly in shock. As Ellela finds herself in the mysterious room, she falls over from the sudden shock, with Gortick moving to help her up*

Orthos: Where the hell?

*Orthos is cut short by the strange woman entering the room*

Orthos: (Regarding the drink) Uh...no thanks. I'm fine.

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2007, 08:05 PM   #509
Grace
Forumite

((Stepping in ))

After the unexpected change of location, Elaina reached her arms out to steady herself. Tanara closed her eyes briefly to collect her thoughts and then moved to join her sister. After reassuring one another silently that both of them were alright, the sisters politely declined anything to drink.

Oh, come on! Teri's voice protested within Elaina's mind. Your body is parched! But Elaina reminded her internal companion that they had no idea exactly what the offered drink might be... or if it would be consumable by humans. Teri wasn't convinced, but she fell silent.
Grace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2007, 09:31 PM   #510
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Midgar: Wastelands

*A blizzard sweeps the rocky hillsides, harsh and blistering cold. A lone figure wanders in the what seems to be an empty white void of covered with layers and layers of rags barely keeping warm.

After a while he opens up his hood, and looks out, squinting his eyes hoping to see,... something...

He notices in the distence, a cave, embedded with in a rock wall.
He makes his way to it and enters uncovering his face as he does.
Cracern. His eyes having problems focasing in the light, he grabs for a wall grunting in pain. He doesnt see much, but walks slowly more inside out of the wind, until finding a corner where he can rest...

His vision was blurred, he can't see the other side of the cavern, must be quite large.
He opens up the rags to look at his torso, a sharp bit of cold strikes him, as he flinches showing a large red blotch on his normal clothes, soaking into the vary rags he wears...

He tosses the rags back over, and pulls out a piece of armor from what he could from the battle ground. It was dented up. But he wasn't using it for protection. He slides over to near the enterence and scoops up some snow and packs it in the piece of armour, and slides back to the corner.

after rubbing his hands, trying to warm them up, he pulls out a lightsaber and ignites it. he sets the armour on the ground, and gently touches the blade on an edge of the armour, heating it up, and melting the snow.
after wards he puts the saber away and drinks the little bit of water that he could.*

Cracern *coughing, to himself* "better... then nothing..."

Old 06-23-2007, 11:24 PM   #511
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Woman: Oh dear. I'm afraid I have not been speaking to other humans in quite some time. The beetles speak much more musically. I hope I've not offended you. You must be here for the Protocols of the End.

Raschel: You know who we are?

Woman: Not specifically, no, but you carry the magic that will allow you to carry out the Protocols. This magic would, of course, be impossible to obtain if you were not planning to carry out the Protocols. Oh, you didn't know? Dear me, information travels badly these days. It was easier back in the before-days, when all could speak the Other tongue. I've always regretted that, you understand...

Old 06-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #512
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine "How long ago was that?"

-----------------------------------------

Midgard, cave

*After a while of refilling the piece of armour wiht snow and melting it to get what ever little water he could he. He checks his makeshift bandages again.

His wounds were finding it difficult to heal. He winces in pain and covers himself back up. He knew he lost alot of blood, half the reason why his body was so cold. Even surprised he was still alive...*

Old 07-01-2007, 02:00 AM   #513
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((this is a cope out but I promised a reply and am to tired to think of a better one))

*Vidar and the other Aesir wait for the woman to answer Irvine*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 07-01-2007, 05:20 AM   #514
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Woman: How long? Before this world was designed. I no longer remember the time. There've been too many breaks in my lifetime. But you know that. I mean... how couldn't you?

Raschel: Know what?

Guy: Your pardon, but we do not know who you are. Although we are, of course, grateful that you have rescued us.

K'Warra: You don't get it, do you? She's one of them.

Marin: Them?

K'Warra: The formerly human creators of this world. Of the Aether. The gods.

Woman: Yes, that is why we agreed to take the Protocols, though I do not think you could properly call us gods. You didn't know, then? Why are you here?

Old 09-03-2007, 10:05 PM   #515
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Red: you asked for this again))

Asgardreid: Hello

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-04-2007, 01:31 AM   #516
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Ha! See if I can't make that into a post!))

Woman: You have a construct with you? Oh, how quaint. Hello.

Guy: *breaking the general silence* Why we are here is information we cannot give out lightly.

Woman: Then you are not here to carry out the Protocols?

Raschel: We don't know what Protocols you're talking about.

Woman: But... that's impossible. How else would you carry the identifying magic? Did the Fifth Icons not lead you here?

Marin: The Fifth Icons?

Woman: Yes, the Key and the Map. Why else would you have come?

Guy: We... do have a key, and a map, and the map did lead us here.

K'Warra: I have to say, this is all quite fascinating.

Woman: Then you are here for the Protocols. You must be. If you were not here for the Protocols, I would not even know I possessed one of them. It would violate the terms of the pact.

Raschel: "The Protocols of the End" - what are they?

Woman: I, er, thought the words would be self-explanatory. I suppose I'm out of practice in language...

*The woman holds out her hand, and a small, complex grid pattern of light hovers above it, like a hologram.*

Woman: This is the Protocol I safekeep. There are seven protocols in all. Each has three duplicates, one for each of the twenty-three who took the pact.

Raschel: What do they do?

Woman: Oh, that's simple. They destroy this world.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:42 PM   #517
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried: Can I have it?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-04-2007, 09:26 PM   #518
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Woman: A construct to hold the Protocol? Oh, of course. That is good planning. I had not thought of that.

Raschel: *as the woman steps halfway forward* Wait!

Marin: *incredulously* Destroy this world? You mean the Aether?

Woman: Oh, dear. You did not know that, either? Well, it shouldn't be a problem, yes?

Marin: You must be joking. Is this... some kind of test?

Old 09-04-2007, 09:37 PM   #519
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine *thinking* 'Why am I not surprised that it asked for that...' "Well considering what we've been through, would you not? Besides, what would the benefit be in constructing the ability or the means to destroy this world?"
Old 09-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #520
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried *pats irvine on the head*: You say that, even after you have spent so much time in the prescence of beings whom designed and used weapons to blow up a galaxy...*to the woman* so can I have it?

no ale 'til drunk."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2