lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-05-2005, 02:38 AM   #81
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Cargo hold

Asgardried: I hear it all the time, afterall they worship me. Also there is no coffee aboard the preferred stimulant is tea. Oh, your friend is coming and I think you've been a naughty gargoyle.

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 02:56 AM   #82
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Asgardried Cargo Hold

K'Warra: A machine with a god complex. That's funny. But calling me naughty? Well. I certainly haven't done anything there was a reason not to do. What more can you ask of a person?

*The inner bay door opens and Guy enters*

Guy: K'Warra. What are you doing?

K'Warra: Just asking the interesting AI construct that inhabits this ship for some coffee. I haven't had any in months. Actually, I haven't had any real food in months. Those mercernaries were afraid to do anything but knock me out every 36 hours and feed nutrients directly into my system.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 03:08 AM   #83
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Cargo Hold

Asgardried: I don't have a god complex.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-05-2005, 03:27 AM   #84
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Asgardried Cargo Hold

K'Warra: Of course not. By the way, Jonathan, your security system was pretty entertaining.

Guy: I didn't program it to keep you in.

K'Warra: Really? Darn. All those... two minutes of wasted effort. So what have you decided?

Guy: What are you talking about?

K'Warra: You're either planning to throw me off this ship, or you're planning to accept my offer to help you find your friends.

Guy: That was an offer?

K'Warra: Don't be tiresome.

Guy: Yes, K'Warra, I am accepting your offer. However I can't agree to any terms or conditions you might require before hearing about them in advance.

K'Warra: Who said anything about terms or conditions? I mean, I suppose I could think of some, but as I recall I only asked you if you wanted help finding your friends. I didn't say I wanted anything in return.

Guy: Why would you want to help me find my friends?

K'Warra: Think about it, Seer. Have I got anything more interesting to do?

----------

Asgardried Corridors

*Marin heads, alone, towards the armory*

((OOS: Deac, where is Orthos? Also, IS anyone else in the lounge? Besides Chere and Cody that is ))

Old 08-05-2005, 03:31 AM   #85
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Cargo Hold

Asgardried: You could always try to become a famous galatic singer instead, or maybe you could be a famous escape artist dazzling trill..bill..the few remaining people left.

-----------------------

Asgardried Heimdall's Quarters

Asgardried: The other two former captives are in the lounge by themselves. Can I play with them?

Heimdall: No. Have Viddall show them to quarters etc.

Asgardried: I get to have no fun.

-------------------------

Asgardried Main Lounge

*A moment later Viddall steps off a turbolift into the lounge and walks over to Chere and Cody.*

Viddall: Hello, if you two will follow me I will show you to your quarters.

no ale 'til drunk."

Last edited by Admiral; 08-05-2005 at 03:45 AM.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:56 AM   #86
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Asgardried Cargo Hold

K'Warra: No, neither of those would require any effort. Plus, they sound pretty boring.

Guy: *sighs* What do you know?

K'Warra: Your friends are still in this dimension. Possibly even in this galaxy, although I doubt it.

Guy: And how do you know this?

K'Warra: I guarantee you they won't try bringing them out of this dimension.

Guy: ...Why?

K'Warra: Haven't tried doing that recently, now have you?

Guy: No, I haven't. Why? What do you know?

K'Warra: Oh no, I shouldn't tell you. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

----------

Asgardried Lounge

Chere: Who are you?

Old 08-05-2005, 04:02 AM   #87
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Cargo Hold

Asgardried: I like surprises, I have many surprises in store for people.

-------------------------------

Asgardried Lounge

Viddall: My name is Viddall, Chere. Now if you and Cody will come along I'll show you to your quarters.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-05-2005, 12:45 PM   #88
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
((<3 Asgardried))

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 02:30 PM   #89
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
Asgardried Corridor

Asgardried: Great. What color do you want the blade?

"I hadn't thought of that," Elaina said thoughtfully. "Something like a mixture of blue and green, I think."

Tanara laughed. "Cyan? Teal?" She didn't wait for an answer before saying, "Oh, and Asgardried? I think you need to work on your concentration. You told Elaina that you might make her a lightsaber if she asked nicely. After a little conversation, she accepted the offer... no asking, just accepting an offer I'm not sure you'd entirely made." She shrugged. "Just a suggestion."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #90
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Teal? That WOULD be interesting. Teal was Misae's original color

And I've told Admiral for a long time that I loved the Asgardried. Everybody does

Will reply later, am short on time atm :x))

Old 08-05-2005, 03:58 PM   #91
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Huh... that's the one I was leaning toward ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-05-2005, 09:27 PM   #92
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Corridor

Asgardried: I was trying to be nice to your sister, especially since she isn't use to talking to a ship.

Asgardried Heimdall's Quarters

Asgardried: Heimdall, Elaina would like to you make her a lightsaber with a blueish green blade.

Heimdall: Ok, why didn't she just ask me.

Asgardried: She thinks you look scary, so she asked me to ask you to build her a lightsaber.

Heimdall: I see, tell her it will be ready in about 5 hours.

Asgardried: Ok.
---------------------------------

Asgardried Corridor

Asgardried: I estimate it will take five hours for me to make you this lightsaber.

(())

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-05-2005, 11:05 PM   #93
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Oh, that sneaky little Asgardried! ))

Asgardried Corridor

"Thank you," Elaina said happily. "Now, perhaps I can save Idun the trouble and get rid of this Sith weapon myself."

"I imagine the Aesir have their own special way of doing it," Tanara said thoughtfully. "But I suppose you could ask them where a good place to melt it down would be."

"How about getting used to talking to the ship?" Elaina suggested. "Asgardried, where could I destroy this thing?"

My work in progress:

Old 08-05-2005, 11:53 PM   #94
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Corridor

Asgardried: Depends on how you want to destroy it. You can toss it away with the garbage, have Heimdall melt it down...

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-06-2005, 07:28 AM   #95
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((lol admiral ))

Old 08-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #96
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((I'm back. Sorry, I was in Wales, they don't have electricity, just lots of Castles ))

Hal remained bowed as the warriors on the dais each removed their helmets. Last to remove his helm was the king, he was around fifty years of age with dark blond hair and clear blue eyes, his features aquiline. Finally, after what seemed an age, the man spoke, "Rise, nethew, you are among friends."

Hal rose and removed his own helm, he took a deep breath and realised his uncle Jammes was smiling. Hal bowed his head again, "Am I to be judged, Uncle?" he asked.

Jammes' smile faded, "Yes you are. Halren Taklinsson, you stand accussed of selling your people into slavery, through your Marshal, Tarnac Dralsson, otherwise known as the Drago, the Dragon. How do you plead?"

"Guilty."

The King's expression remained blank but his eyes flickered. "You understand the penalty for such a crime as this?"

Hal stood, back straight, and nodded once, "I do."

Jammes managed to keep his face blank as he pronounced sentence, "The penalty for the betraying of one's people under the old law is death by flogging," he paused. "However, I am now the King and I make the law. I understand the difficulties of the whole bloody buisness. First, the Drago had no choice, as he saw it. Second, that he acted on his own initiative, with no instructions from you. As such we here have decided that law or no, you can not be found responsible."

Hal let out a breath he had not realised he had been holding. He inclined his head, "I am in your dept, my King. How may I serve?"

"The Agori hold the woods to our south. They have been attacking our convoys from Tavara. Our efforts here are being hampered by the disruption. You will take a Cavalry detachment, one Ala of Houseguards, one of Landsmen and one of Merchantmen, then you will root out the Hell Riders and destroy them." When he had finished Jammes leaned back and turned to the huge Callidonian to his left.

The warrior leaned foward as he spoke and fixed Hal with his ice blue gaze, "If the Agori are not removed then the enemy will be in a position to siege the Tol in four six weeks. At that point Tavara and Seconia will be cut off from the main garrison. You have twelve hours to prepare, do not fail, Fire Blade."

Hal bowed to the assembled lords, "It shall be as you say, and when I return?"

"Then you shall be accorded your place among us, Lord of the Aduni. You are dismissed." So saying Jammes Windrider replaced his helm, then, one by one the lords of the Wise Council did the same. Jammes watched his nethew replace his own helm then turn on his heel and stride from the hall. Only then did Jammes relax. He loved the young man but he was still too willful, he had his mother's temper and his father's conviction; it might still prove to be a combination fatal for Halren and anyone caught up with him. Jammes had half expected Hal to call for trial by combat. Jammes still remebered the frightening spectical of Hal surounded by Beserkers, cutting and slashing with a speed and ferocity that outmatched his battlemad opponents. He had been eighteen then, now he was twenty three and would nearly have matched his father for skill. Even Jammes' best Paladin would have been hard pressed to defeat him. No, Trial by combat could only have ended with at least one warrior mortally wounded, if not both.

Jammes had no doubt of his nethew's abilities as a warrior, but he needed Hal to be more, he needed him to be a warlord.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!

Last edited by BattleDog; 08-07-2005 at 06:52 PM.
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2005, 12:30 AM   #97
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((GODDAMMIT, I GO AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, YOU GUYS CHANGE THE DESIGN AND POST THREE *** PAGES I HAD TO READ IN ONE NIGHT!

On the other hand, like the ship, Admiral. Reminds me of Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy))

Matt: See, the thing is, even though you may not have done the kidnapping yourself. You did know about it, and you didn't do anything to stop it in the first place. And you've got enough resources to do it, it's not like you'd be risking doing something impossible. You stood by and did nothing. You consented to it.

*Meanwhile he got an idea. He collected his entire will and force-power, and used it to send a message through the force to four people: Sir-vin, Hal, Tanara and Elaina. the message consisted of a description of their situation, and telling them to tell guy and ask him what to do, and wether they can trust Aren*
((Up to you wether this works RW, I just ask you to remember this is him using every bit of strength and energy he has.))

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2005, 02:41 AM   #98
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: JM, I don't have a problem with the idea of your post... but it violates alot of SW canon... Jedi don't seem to be able to communicate more than emotions via the Force. And that's a REALLY REALLY detailed message :x))

Asgardried Cargo Hold

Guy: So do you actually know where they are?

K'Warra: No. But it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

----------

Asgardried Lounge

Chere: Our quarters? Well, that sounds kind of creepy... so no, strange man, I would not like to go see "our quarters" with you.

----------

Shadow Base

Aren: I don't think you understand. Of course we knew about your kidnapping. That was before I had any kind of story about you except what your capturers told us. You must understand we operate in a universe without any just law and order in effect. There's no government overseeing the multiverse! We have to be a law unto ourselves. If you are magic thieves, then we were correct to support the retrieval of what is essentially stolen goods. We aren't guilty of any intentional wrongdoing.

Old 08-08-2005, 02:47 AM   #99
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Lounge

Viddall: Then where do you plan on sleeping? You will not sleep in this lounge, nor In Marin's quarters. When I finish showing you your quarters I'll also show you the kitchen where the ship can cook you food if need be. The only other area you have access to is the cargo hold and I can show you that as well.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-08-2005, 03:00 AM   #100
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Asgardried Lounge

Chere: Oh, no, I don't think so. I think I'll wait for Marin, right here. At least I know she wouldn't leave us in a place we couldn't defend ourselves in. I'm not interested in meeting whatever supernatural creature you might be keeping back there that's hungry for girl-flavored doggy biscuits.

Old 08-08-2005, 03:16 AM   #101
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Asgardried Lounge

*Viddall gave a short laugh and pointed behind chere to weapon emplacements that the ship lowered again*

Viddall: Those my dear are just a few of the inner defenses of this ship. If we meant you harm there is little you could do to prevent it. Isn't that right?

Asgardried: Yup, no place to run on hide in me. Except for that room up the corridor next to the bridge. I can't see there.

Viddall: That is enough.

Asgardried: You sure? Can't I have some fun?

Viddall: No, I don't want to scare them just to make a point.

Asgardried: Ok...

*The weapon emplacements rise*

Viddall: Marin will be occupied with training for a very long time now, and I doubt when she is finished she will have enough energy to show you around, besides she doesn't assign quarters I do.

*Gerd walks into the lounge waving at Viddall and heads into the kitchen. And comes out with a piece of Fruit*

Gerd: What are you up to Viddall?

Viddall: Trying to show these to their rooms so they can go to sleep if they want to.

Gerd: Oh.

Viddall: Gerd meet Chere, and Coddy. Chere, Cody this is Gerd.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-08-2005, 03:26 AM   #102
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Asgardried Lounge

Cody: Hi, Gerd. *He gives a tentative smile*

Chere: You don't scare me. Y'know those Shadow people only caught me after K'Warra beat the **** out of me. Don't you dare think I'm a pushover.

*She looks hard at Gerd*

Chere: What did you do to her eyes?! This is some freaky magic thing, isn't it. *She tenses her body and clenches her fists* I'm not going anywhere with you.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #103
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos goes back to his quarters and begins excercising intently*

----------------------

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2005, 06:43 PM   #104
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Asgardried Corridor

"I don't suppose it really matters how it's taken care of so long as I don't have to use it," Elaina said thoughtfully.

((Out of curiosity, where are Tanara and Elaina supposed to be going? The Cargo Hold, you said. Isn't that where the whole thing with K'Warra is taking place right now? If so, I think I should probably be patient until that situation is taken care of, wouldn't you say? )

My work in progress:

Old 08-08-2005, 09:22 PM   #105
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((The Cargo Hold is rather large (Guy's entire ship did fit at one time). Also Tanara and Elaina don't know about Guy and K'warra being there so they don't really have a reason to not go in))

Asgardried Lounge

*Gerd gave Cody a slight smile when he smiled, but when Chere spoke the smile disappeared.*

Gerd: What is wrong with my eyes?

Viddall: There is nothing wrong with them.

*Gerd takes a bite of her fruit and looks back and forth from Chere to Viddall as she chewed her food and eventually swallowed*

Gerd: You going to help me with spear tonight right?

Viddall: Perhaps, it depends on these two. Until they are shown their quarters I'm going to have to wait right here.

Gerd: Oh, *Gerd turns to look at Chere*

Gerd: Why don't you want to you want to see your rooms?

*The turbolift doors open and Idun steps out carrying a spear and a round shield. She walks past Viddalll she gave all them a brief nod before leaving the lounge and going into the corridor*

Asgardried: Maybe she is loney and doesn't want to be left alone, but I'm there. Maybe she doesn't want to be around me? That is a little hard since I'm everywhere. Maybe she wants to sleep outside?
------------------------------------

Asgardried Corridor

Asgardried *Ignoring Eliana*: Or you could try eating it, I hear lightsaber goes good with red wine or mead. The Aesir rather like their mead, drink it like it was water, actually they drink it more then water. Oh, you could take it apart and make little gifts for everyone. The central crystal may look like nice on a necklace.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-08-2005, 11:02 PM   #106
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Asgardried Corridor

"I suppose a ship wouldn't think twice about eating something made of metal and other elements considered inedible by the majority of living creatures," Elaina laughed. "As for me, I'm not entirely sure it sounds entirely appetizing. As for the crystal making a necklace, I think I'll avoid that... Kira's lightsaber crystal is synthesized and is therefore influenced by the Dark Side."

"Here's the Cargo Hold," Tanara said, slowing her pace as they approached a door. "Shouldn't we go in?"

"Why not?" Elaina shrugged. The sisters entered together.

My work in progress:

Old 08-09-2005, 12:09 AM   #107
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((RW: After the stuff you guys have done, I'm not really worried about violating canon. Plus I'm going to make it as though sending a specific message is really tiring, to the point of knocking him out

WJ *COUGH*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokemaster
*Meanwhile he got an idea. He collected his entire will and force-power, and used it to send a message through the force to four people: Sir-vin, Hal, Tanara and Elaina. the message consisted of a description of their situation, and telling them to tell guy and ask him what to do, and wether they can trust Aren*
*Cough*))
*Matt said nothing, he had been exhausted from sending the signal out. Being specific required a suprising amount of strength, and he felt sure that at any moment he might collapse. Suprisingly that moment came sooner rather than later. He fell backwards*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 08-09-2005, 05:30 AM   #108
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: JM - actually, we don't violate canon, with very few exceptions (and those exceptions are almost all EU plot details, like the Vong having infiltrated everything, etc.). That is a major sticking point. XD

I don't have a problem with Matt being able to do that as a special ability (since he isn't that great at anything else ), but there's no way in heck anyone is going to be able to send a specific reply back, because THEY wouldn't have that power... since it's not a canonical thing that Jedi can do... at least, not untrained.

DEAC! ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ORTHOS AND ELLELA SAY ANYTHING OR NOT? XD))

Asgardried Lounge

Chere: Because I don't trust your knight in shining armor here. *to Viddall* And don't think having your girl here is fooling anyone. Lemme guess: she's another freak with crazy powers, like Cody and me? I know what happens to freaks like us if we don't watch out - we get captured and sold as Very Interesting conversation pieces or slaves or kinky sex toys. I just spent a year in and out of cages and I'm not going back in another one. *She stares hard at Gerd* Now, how would I know you're not all drugged up to be passive, or aren't wearing some mind control device under all that fancy armor...

----------

Asgardried Cargo Bay

K'Warra: Well, well. Looks like we have wanderers. Come to join the party, little lost humans?

Old 08-09-2005, 11:59 AM   #109
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Ah, but in the movies we don't hear what they're thinking, they could be sending themselves the complete works of shakespeare and we wouldn't know. They never specifically say they can only send emotions. Plus they could reply using a simple yes/no system, with positive emotions and negative emotions, or send signals of distrust if they shouldn't trust her, and signals of trust if they should, etc. There are a lot of loopholes.))

Old 08-09-2005, 03:59 PM   #110
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Asgardried Cargo Bay

"Party?" Tanara wondered as she entered the room. "What party?"

"And as for being lost, you'd be wrong," Elaina added. "We were told to come here..."

Suddenly, Tanara flinched and glanced around. Elaina's face paled and she looked at her sister.

"Did you get that?" she asked softly. Tanara nodded. She stared at Guy for a moment before approaching him.

"I'm not sure how," she began, "but Matt has managed to use the Force to send a message."

She explained the situation as Matt had described it and then said, "Basically, he wants to know if there's something they can do and, more importantly in my opinion, can they trust this woman called Aren?"

((Happy, JM? ))

My work in progress:

Old 08-09-2005, 06:04 PM   #111
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
As Hal walked back out through the great oak doors the two Guildsmen snapped to attention. Outside the others were waiting, seeing him alive Allessa ran to him and hugged him fiercely. There were tears in her eyes when she spoke. "I thought they would take your head, when they sent you in alone I thought..." she trailed off and hugged him tighter, had it not been for his armour she might have crushed him.

Hal stroked her hair and tried to sound soothing even so he could not completely hide his own relief, "Hush, they have found me innocent. They will be no more trouble."

Daskus heard what was not said, innocent but not forgiven, he decided not the press the point. Doubtless the other nobles had a punitive task for his young lord. Besides, there were more important things to concern them now. Daskus cleared his throat, then spoke, "My Lord, General Tarnac departed some time ago. He said, "They'll either kill him or make him a Warlord. So I'll drink his health or his memory."

Hal released Allessa and stepped back, "How long ago was this?" Now free of Alless Hal finally remove his helmet, beneath his expression was already turning grim.

"About the same time you went in," replied the hunter, himself looking less than happy.

Hal cursed, then he turned to one of the other Houseguards, "Take the Lady Allessa to her rooms, Regnor and Daskus will come with me. When we return with the General Tarnac you will be given new orders, until then your time is your own; that said don't drink too much ale."

The man bowed "As you command."

Allessa stared daggers at Hal, "I am not some milk maid to be sent from place to place. I will go where I choose." Her look dared him to dissagree.

Hal nodded and smiled, "Of course, but first your should go to your room, and perhaps have a relaxing bath." Exicuting a courtly bow he turned on his heel without another word and walked from the antechamber and into the castle proper. Hal walked out into the inner courtyard, closely followed by Daskus and Regnor, they stopped once at the armoury to collect three stout quarterstaffs, then they walked through the gate to the Outer Ward and headed for the less reputable quarter of the city.

((My attempt at comedy is approaching, so be warned.))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2005, 07:20 PM   #112
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Oh god future boy is going to try comedy. Everyone run.

One thing Future boy (I don't think I'll call you BD anymore, you can thank Red for that). What is Hal accussed of? If its about Drago's deal with the Aesir then how did they find out about that ahead of time? And the Drakes are coming very soon.))

Asgardried Lounge

Asgardried: Freak? That sounds like an insult, does this mean I can toss her off?

Viddall: No.

*Gerd looked at Chere for a moment then looked down*

Gerd *softly*: I was kept in a cell since I was born, beatened and tortured daily because of what I am. I only managed to escape in the comotion before the Holocaust. Then I almost starved to death but Luck would have it I found them before I died. They saved me from death.

*She then looked at Chere directly in the eye*

Gerd: I'm not his slave, he's my friend as are the other Aesir. They are all like parents to me, true parents who actually love you instead of hate you. I suppose I can't prove it to you though, even if I stripped everything off you would still think I was their slave. Thats to bad...remember they were also the ones to free you of your latest cage.

Viddall: What would convince you Chere that we are not slavers and I just want to show you were you are going to sleep, where you can find food, and where you can excersize? I mean if you refuse to believe that Gerd isn't a slave then what about Marin? She has been with us for over two years, if we are mind controling Gerd then we could be doing the same thing to her.

I ask again what do I need to show you that our intentions are honorable?
-----------------------------
Asgardried Cargo Hold

*Idun heard the last bit of Eliana's explanation as she entered the cargo hold*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 08-10-2005, 02:28 AM   #113
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Asgardried Lounge

Chere: That's funny. I didn't see this Viddall anywhere when I got rescued. That was all about the Shadow you have running around with you and his friend… what was he called, Heimdall? And Marin and Aidan…

Cody: I think we should believe them.

Chere: What? Why?

Cody: Why not?

Chere: Oh gee thanks, Cody, that’s really helpful. *She glares at Viddall, wheels turning in her mind apparent on her face*

----------

Asgardried Cargo Hold

Guy: Wait... Aren? Lily Aren? Strange...

((OOS: The above being written to deflect the need for an actual reply until I have more time, need sleep right now since I have to be up at 5 AM ))

Old 08-10-2005, 10:41 AM   #114
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((RW: Getting up to post, I hope
WJ: Yes, very.))

Old 08-10-2005, 02:48 PM   #115
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Admiral, it was Tanara who spoke to Guy.))

Asgardried Cargo Bay

Tanara frowned. "So you've heard of her... that's obvious." She sighed. "I just realized something... though you may have the answer to Matt's questions, we really don't have a way of getting the answer back to him..."

"Do you mean to say that his message does him no good?" Elaina wondered. Tanara nodded thoughtfully. Elaina fell silent for a moment. Then, in a gesture that was completely random if viewed in context with the current conversation, she dropped Kira's lightsaber and kicked it savagely away.

"There!" she exclaimed. "I don't ever want to touch that thing again..." she glanced at Tanara, who was giving her a rather odd look and attempted to explain. "It's a Dark Side weapon... I just got tired of it... that's all."

"It was in your hand... it was your decision," Tanara answered, a small smile coming to her face. Elaina shrugged and glanced at Idun before turning to glare at the discarded lightsaber.

My work in progress:

Old 08-10-2005, 03:04 PM   #116
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((BTW, RW, Shouldn't Aren be worried/concerned/angry that one of her prisoners just collapsed?))

Old 08-10-2005, 06:14 PM   #117
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
OOC: [Sorry, been gone a few days and my connection still sucks. Orthos is currently sulking over not being able to help Gortick and Elella. Elella flatly refused to help Aren]

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2005, 07:00 PM   #118
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((I donno, is ppl waiting on me? *cough*Matt 'pageing' other people via force*cough*

well, one question, lets say matt has this ability, you'd think that maybe that even if he's such untrained, not that i want to ignore his character, but at his skill it seems like he's calling up those guys like The Force was a NextTel walky service :P))

Old 08-10-2005, 07:46 PM   #119
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((We could make it fallible. Like have Sir-vin not hear it, or have it be broken-up))

Old 08-10-2005, 08:00 PM   #120
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((The other thing you didn't seem to notice, Scar, is that Matt is severely weakened after transmitting this message.))

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2