lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Jedi Knight Game Rumors
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #121
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Don't be so ready to call them "morons." Merely, not as informed as we are.

After all, EVERY time somebody likes a game, they almost always hope for a sequel, and turn that hope into a "is there a rumor" type thread. See the Battlefront 3 thread, the Republic Commando 2 threads, etc. Heck the SWBF3 one came out shortly after the first game came out! People demand sequels to games they like, it never fails...

I agree though, we don't need a sequel just for the sake of a sequel. It should be worthy of the series, and not something rushed or done half-way. We don't need a rehash, but something special. I personally think there's plenty of potential in the series, such as exploring the Dark Side angle, expanding on the ideas begun in the "siege" gametype of JA, and bringing back the "morality scale" and other underutilized ideas introduced earlier in the series. Some people think too one-dimensionally with this and assume that we either have to get rid of Kyle Katarn or make it an entirely saber based game and since that would be boring and divergent, then we should give up on the series.

Of course it's really out of our hands, since LucasArts gets to decide if there's to be a sequel or not, and when, and by whom.

Frankly I think JA and JK2 DID (and do) compete with other FPS games. I'm not sure which games you mean that are only competing with other Star Wars games (Battlefront series perhaps? Republic Commando?). Even as pure FPS games, the JK series is amazing. I'm concerned with the multiplayer aspect, but even in those areas, the two recent titles are very much within the FPS tradition. It's more recent titles, outside the JK series that have failed I think.

Yet, supposed "bare bones" FPS games that are extremely hyped and popular still "Fall down" in terms of features. Compare say Doom3 with Unreal Tournament. How feature rich is Quake IV compared to UT2k4? There's something to be said about marketing potential. Anyway, yeah, what else needs to be said here...?

We could lock this one, but you're right, somebody else will just ask again in a few weeks.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2006, 10:32 AM   #122
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by •-BLaCKouT-•
Any chance of stickifying this thread Mr. K?
Is there any point? I thought these rumors were unfounded...

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2006, 02:23 PM   #123
•-BLaCKouT-•
Clone Brutality

Hopefully, stickying it would stop people from posting new threads on it every other week. And when they inevitably do post a new one anyway, we can a) link it easily as it's on the front page, and b) point out to them that it's actually on the first page.

It seems to be a recurrent topic, so I thought stickying might be a bit of a solution. (we could do with a parsepacket_entities one as well, didn't there used to be one?)

Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. ULCER are from Margate...
•-BLaCKouT-• is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2006, 02:26 PM   #124
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Good point.

Consider this bitch stuck to the wall.

“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2006, 03:30 PM   #125
Neon
Veteran

Bah, I was already thinking when I saw this post being a sticky, that you did it because there would be real rumours
Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2006, 03:40 PM   #126
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by •-BLaCKouT-•
Hopefully, stickying it would stop people from posting new threads on it every other week. And when they inevitably do post a new one anyway, we can a) link it easily as it's on the front page, and b) point out to them that it's actually on the first page.

It seems to be a recurrent topic, so I thought stickying might be a bit of a solution. (we could do with a parsepacket_entities one as well, didn't there used to be one?)
And hopefully at some point there will be some rumors about a new Jedi Knight game.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #127
Ham Yoyo

More hopefully there will be some facts about a new Jedi Knight game.

My dream, to watch Imperial ships explode in my gunsights.
Ham Yoyo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #128
Darth_Malak02
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgan
Not until the releases of Dark Forces III and Mysteries of the Sith II!
Dark Forces 3 and MotS 2...Are you being sarcastic or serious?

"Don't be so proud of this technological terror you've constructed, Admiral. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."-Vader

the greates RP site ever... http://unknownregions.proboards81.com
Darth_Malak02 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 10:12 PM   #129
thehomicidalegg

most serious.
thehomicidalegg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2006, 05:34 PM   #130
lonewolfgk
Lurker

New Jedi Knight Game

Hi Guys,

i know you are pushing to get this thread closed but...

I would also like to see a new JK game and i would like 2 things:
Maybe you guys will agree or fight with me.
1. I really think that if we can have a JK game like Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion or Gothic or etc. this would be great.... now wait before you crap all over me. What i mean is, imagine a Star Wars world as big as Elder Scrolls with a living world and npc that go around their business and you are a Young Jedi in this world, you can shape you own destiny and do just what you want when you want like in elder scrolls IV Oblivion. Imagine traveling to planets and meeting all kinds of nps's good and evil, imagine turning to good or the dark side and fighting for them. There is so much possibilities in this if it is a open ender RPG where you do what you want. LucasArts could maybe even give this to Bethesda to design. But in this whole RPG game the fighting must stay the same where you fight yourself. I choose this. I thing that Star Wars Galaxies and KOTOR and KOTOR II would have had better success if people fought themselve and not just choose the action. It must be like the JK games. This rules. That is what makes the game and that is the fighting by yourself.
2. I do not want this one but i will settle for this point if i cannot get point 1.
The next JK should at least be much longer. JKA was really very short and was not worth the money if you talk about the levels. The fighting is worth it. It could do with a better story like in JK2 Jedi Outcast. And they should keep it basic Jedi versus Sith and not bring out stuff that was not in the Star Wars Sagas or movies. This is afterall that made it great. If they do things like some guys did in there mods then it will fail. Stick to basics. They could also improve the lightsaber moves and battles.

I really think we should start a poll and list these kind of ideas and then give this to LucasArts. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thanks for listening and thats it.

LoneWolfGK
lonewolfgk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2006, 10:43 AM   #131
Neon
Veteran

The jedi knight series are good like they are now. And I think you better play star wars galaxies
Old 03-14-2006, 01:17 PM   #132
lonewolfgk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon
The jedi knight series are good like they are now. And I think you better play star wars galaxies
Obviously you did not read what i said.
I played Star Wars Galaxies and it sucks, WHY???????????? As i said before!!!!

YOU CANNOT FIGHT YOURSELF, THE GAME FIGHTS FOR YOU. Where is the fun in that and that is where Star Wars Galaxies went wrong. It would have been great if the fighting was like Jedi Knight series. Plus Star Wars Galaxies is a online game, i want it single player like Jedi Knight.

Do you understand now what i mean?

Have you played Elder Scrolls?? If so then you will understand the freedom you had and it is a single player game and not online.

I have a problem with online games because you must pay for the game and also a monthly subscription. WHat a rip off.

Cheers

LoneWolfGK
Old 03-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #133
dtriniman
Rookie

Quote:
Hi Guys,

i know you are pushing to get this thread closed but...

I would also like to see a new JK game and i would like 2 things:
Maybe you guys will agree or fight with me.
1. I really think that if we can have a JK game like Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion or Gothic or etc. this would be great.... now wait before you crap all over me. What i mean is, imagine a Star Wars world as big as Elder Scrolls with a living world and npc that go around their business and you are a Young Jedi in this world, you can shape you own destiny and do just what you want when you want like in elder scrolls IV Oblivion. Imagine traveling to planets and meeting all kinds of nps's good and evil, imagine turning to good or the dark side and fighting for them. There is so much possibilities in this if it is a open ender RPG where you do what you want. LucasArts could maybe even give this to Bethesda to design. But in this whole RPG game the fighting must stay the same where you fight yourself. I choose this. I thing that Star Wars Galaxies and KOTOR and KOTOR II would have had better success if people fought themselve and not just choose the action. It must be like the JK games. This rules. That is what makes the game and that is the fighting by yourself.
2. I do not want this one but i will settle for this point if i cannot get point 1.
The next JK should at least be much longer. JKA was really very short and was not worth the money if you talk about the levels. The fighting is worth it. It could do with a better story like in JK2 Jedi Outcast. And they should keep it basic Jedi versus Sith and not bring out stuff that was not in the Star Wars Sagas or movies. This is afterall that made it great. If they do things like some guys did in there mods then it will fail. Stick to basics. They could also improve the lightsaber moves and battles.

I really think we should start a poll and list these kind of ideas and then give this to LucasArts. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thanks for listening and thats it.

LoneWolfGK
A man after my own heart. As I have said many times on many forums they need to make a game with a KOTOR stroryline (which is deep) and Jedi Knight action (which is intense). The sad thing is they won't. They are raking in the dough with that disappointing unfinished KOTOR II so there is no need for them to make anything else. They have other money vaccums as well in the form of Battlefront II (which from what i hear is a BIG success) and the soon to be released LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (which if it's as good as the 1st will be a hit). So we just have to mod the current games we have to death.

dtriniman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2006, 02:54 PM   #134
lonewolfgk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtriniman

A man after my own heart. As I have said many times on many forums they need to make a game with a KOTOR stroryline (which is deep) and Jedi Knight action (which is intense). The sad thing is they won't. They are raking in the dough with that disappointing unfinished KOTOR II so there is no need for them to make anything else. They have other money vaccums as well in the form of Battlefront II (which from what i hear is a BIG success) and the soon to be released LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (which if it's as good as the 1st will be a hit). So we just have to mod the current games we have to death.
Thank you for the words and i agree with you about KOTOR story but JK fighting. This rules. I just wish more people would mod JKA games.

Cheers

LoneWolfGK
Old 03-15-2006, 04:49 PM   #135
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

There's plenty of people moding JKA, there's just not enough players playing said mods.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2006, 04:51 PM   #136
ensiform
The Stig

Current Game: Borderlands 2
yep and most players are lazy and wont even download a map, sadly this is one of the few fps' where i have seen this, almost all others i see ppl downloading mods and maps like crazy =/

iojamp project lead / coder
ensiform is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2006, 06:35 PM   #137
dtriniman
Rookie

Who do YOU know? I know a lot of people including myself thta d.l a LOT of maps for JA. Maps, skins & hilts. So much so that we have to take some out from time to time.

dtriniman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2006, 08:31 PM   #138
ensiform
The Stig

Current Game: Borderlands 2
lol? back in the days of chop shop many ppl were too lazy to download the custom maps, some did yes, but still the only client mod ppl download is JA+ for the most part which is sad because it has too many kiddie anims and gp changes. and pluginDisable doesnt excuse it.

iojamp project lead / coder
ensiform is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2006, 01:22 AM   #139
Lathain Valtiel
Ex-Angel

LFN Staff Member 
Ensiform and Razorace are completely correct.

The JA community is mostly composed of morons.

Kurgan's Meatgrinder (JA Server: 72.5.248.212:29070)

Player tested, Valtiel approved.

Valtiel approved downloads for Meatgrinder: http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/downloads.shtml
Lathain Valtiel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2006, 01:26 AM   #140
StaffSaberist
DECEPTION IS FINISHED! :D

Location: The United States of America... and damn proud of it!
Just out of sheer morbid curiosity: Did you intend to say anything, or did you just feel like being inflammatory?

Deception, the best SP level-set in the world, is done! Get it here!
"Query: What is it you wish, fat one?" - HK-47 at his best
I have begun modding TSL. Check it out here. and My Fanfic
StaffSaberist is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2006, 02:24 AM   #141
Lathain Valtiel
Ex-Angel

LFN Staff Member 
Huh? I wasn't referring to anyone in the thread.

Kurgan's Meatgrinder (JA Server: 72.5.248.212:29070)

Player tested, Valtiel approved.

Valtiel approved downloads for Meatgrinder: http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/downloads.shtml
Lathain Valtiel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2006, 05:47 PM   #142
Sith lord 826
Rookie

There will not be anymore jedi knight series the most that will happen will be mots

don't "under estimate the power of the dark side"

www.empireatwar.net

or
ask me for a kick ass sig Go to www.forum.cheatcc.com Thats my favoorite forum
Sith lord 826 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2006, 07:10 PM   #143
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith lord 826
There will not be anymore jedi knight series the most that will happen will be mots
Your post fails to make sense.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2006, 01:44 PM   #144
Kurgan
Headhunter

Maybe he meant that MotS storyline is the only one with a future in sequels in his opinion.

Anyway, it was April Fool's Day, so he may not have been entirely serious? Who knows.

Can we keep this one alive with anymore silly posts? Just checking... heh

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Old 04-02-2006, 08:16 PM   #145
Tinny

Aye, LucasArts is making Republic Commando 2: Jar Jar's Assault for PC, xbox 360, and iPod.

Redeemed!

An old school mod for jedi academy.

Last edited by Tinny; 04-02-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Tinny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2006, 09:06 PM   #146
StaffSaberist

Today's date is April 2. In my time zone it's been that way for 18 hours, 6 minutes.

Old 04-02-2006, 09:30 PM   #147
Tinny

I know, I was responding to Kurgan

Redeemed!

An old school mod for jedi academy.
Tinny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2006, 07:28 AM   #148
CoffeeBlack
Lurker

If they do end up making a new JK game I would like to see some more open game play (maybe in the line of massive maps like those in GTA style games or even KOTOR, where you can choose when you handle major story based missions and whether you want to handle smaller missions, like bounty hunter missions or small quests), but I would like it if they would keep the current style of combat. After all these are not RPG games they are of a more action based genre. I would also like to see a more advanced system for vehicles, something along the lines of what they have for Battlefront 2. If they make the games more open like this, then it would also provide for a longer, more involved SP game experience.

The only other thing I would like to see is a more advance character customization system, with more species and the ability to alter facial features, clothing, tattoos, and physical attributes like strength and weight. Also, it would be nice if you could actually build and customize your own saber, rather than just choosing from already constructed designs from the game designers.

Of course, if they were to actually make a game like this it would be massive. Most likely involving three to four discs for installation at least. But I am sure that such a gaming experience would be great.

CoffeeBlack
Illustrator/Comic Artist
www.coffeeblackillustration.com
CoffeeBlack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #149
Kurgan
Headhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeBlack
If they do end up making a new JK game I would like to see some more open game play (maybe in the line of massive maps like those in GTA style games or even KOTOR, where you can choose when you handle major story based missions and whether you want to handle smaller missions, like bounty hunter missions or small quests), but I would like it if they would keep the current style of combat. After all these are not RPG games they are of a more action based genre. I would also like to see a more advanced system for vehicles, something along the lines of what they have for Battlefront 2. If they make the games more open like this, then it would also provide for a longer, more involved SP game experience.

The only other thing I would like to see is a more advance character customization system, with more species and the ability to alter facial features, clothing, tattoos, and physical attributes like strength and weight. Also, it would be nice if you could actually build and customize your own saber, rather than just choosing from already constructed designs from the game designers.

Of course, if they were to actually make a game like this it would be massive. Most likely involving three to four discs for installation at least. But I am sure that such a gaming experience would be great.
Personally I like the "arcade style" vehicles of JA, but I agree they could be better. Still, using SWBF2 as a model is problematic. Those vehicles are SLOOOW. Compare to SWBF1, where they at least had cockpit HUD views and first/third person view. Granted, in JA vehicles forced you into third person (unless you resorted to trickiness with the firstperson lightsaber command!). But essentially SWBF2 eliminated cockpit views (except for zooming gunners on some vehicles), slowed down and nerfed them all, and only added a "dash" or the aireal tricks for airborne vehicles. Also the controls for many of them sucked. Compare the HORRIBLE speeder bike from SWBF1/2 to the awesome fun Swoop bike from JA. No contest! Sure it's nice to have two people inside an AT-ST in SWBF1, but that second person just gets to fire the single shot slow reloading blaster, and you get no rockets! Plus the camera view sucks, even if you get to "turn the head" (in JA MP you couldn't turn the head, only fire in the direction you were facing, unlike in Single Player, but frankly the MP version was more fun for some reason).

Old 04-07-2006, 12:52 AM   #150
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
I Just thought of something. How about not a sequil but an expansion pack? It would continue the story. Like if you were evil Jaden then you would try and build your empire, or if you were good jaden you would fight against another evil. The possiblitys are endless. Also I would also like more customisation. Like you could be a zamarak and a kel dor MALE. Or some other speices. Like there would be another disc just for customisation. There would be the best customisation since starwars galaxys!

"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2006, 02:15 AM   #151
StaffSaberist

Not a bad idea, but that would be better as a Jedi knight 4. That way, there would be no need to have both installed (though most of us would! ). Also, that way anyone who joins the series late can get an understanding of what's going on without having to buy two games.

And no, guys, let's not get into another discussion about "Is JA JK3 or a JO expansion pack". That's for another thread, which I imagine will be closed swiftly for bringing up an old topic. I think it's JK3. Deal with it.

Old 04-09-2006, 02:31 AM   #152
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
What ever i think thats best. But yeah I would like to be a customised zamarak with reborn clothing and a face design but i guess I have to play starwars galaxys a little more to get that.

"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2006, 01:58 PM   #153
IrishDragon
Rookie

If and when they do release a JK4 they had best release it with a Linux server file as well.

I want to slap the daylights out of them for releasing BattleFront II without linux server files. I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my money on a windows based host. *vomits*

So for folks like Amidala who are in contact with the creators, please ask them to include the linux server files when they release a game that can be played multiplayer.

IrishDragon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2006, 01:25 PM   #154
___ACROBAT___
Rookie

jk3 maybe at this years E3! keep your fingers crossed

E3 will be held on May 10-12, 2006 in the Los Angeles Convention Center. Let's hope lucas will be annoucing a sequel to the jk series. I think enough time has passed since Mar 26, 2002 when jko was originally released.

Here are the relsease dates for past games

1) Star Wars Dark Forces (PC) Feb 28, 1995

2) Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (PC) --Sep 30, 1997

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (PC) -- Jan 31, 1998 (its expansion)

3) -Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) -- Mar 26, 2002

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC) -- Sep 17, 2003 (its expansion)

4) jedi knight 3 tis year???

4 years have passed since jko came out. If they were to annouce the start of a new project now, we could have it in a year or so maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishDragon
If and when they do release a JK4 they had best release it with a Linux server file as well.

I want to slap the daylights out of them for releasing BattleFront II without linux server files. I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my money on a windows based host. *vomits*

So for folks like Amidala who are in contact with the creators, please ask them to include the linux server files when they release a game that can be played multiplayer.
___ACROBAT___ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #155
admiralmark
Rookie

If there will be another JK game (I hope there will be) It NEEDS to be for the nintendo revolution! Although it wouldn't be modable, the controller would match the game! the gyroscope in it would let you use it like a lightsaber!

Admiral Mark
admiralmark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2006, 03:55 AM   #156
Kurgan
Headhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___ACROBAT___
2) Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (PC) --Sep 30, 1997
I thought it was Oct. 9, 1997? For a long time I thought it was Oct 7th, but the real date seems to be 9th as attested to on many sites on the net. The game had so many delays, a lot of incorrect dates were listed so maybe that's why you posted that one? I'm talking the official release date here.

Quote:
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (PC) -- Jan 31, 1998 (its expansion)
I could have sworn it came out the first week of February, it was delayed as well, maybe that's why?

Quote:
4) jedi knight 3 tis year???
We can only hope! If it gets announced at E3, I'll certainly be surprised though. I would have thought we'd have heard at least a rumor by now. But I will be pleased nonetheless if it happens. Here's hoping...

Quote:
4 years have passed since jko came out. If they were to annouce the start of a new project now, we could have it in a year or so maybe?
Wow, how time flies! Seems like only yesterday...

Old 04-27-2006, 07:49 AM   #157
Buffy
Forumite

Thumbs up once again ..

GL said Star wars new TV Serise is coming this end of year also He said one of Original cast from Movie too (gues who ??)
so next JK game coming on same time or after TV star wars is hit ..
of course Star wars TV serise is going to hit so lot of new Jedi Kight story game is coming too ...
do you believe my Force sense ?

Buffy The Sith Slayer
If you want to change your life?
http://www.sgi-usa.org/
= Buffy The Jedi Knight =

Last edited by Buffy; 04-27-2006 at 08:00 AM.
Buffy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 02:58 AM   #158
CoffeeBlack
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralmark
If there will be another JK game (I hope there will be) It NEEDS to be for the nintendo revolution! Although it wouldn't be modable, the controller would match the game! the gyroscope in it would let you use it like a lightsaber!
A taste of things to come? http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...pe=wmv&pl=game

CoffeeBlack
Illustrator/Comic Artist
www.coffeeblackillustration.com
CoffeeBlack is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 03:00 AM   #159
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
The "Vader Game" is rumoured to be a new JK game.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 03:37 AM   #160
Neon
Veteran

That would be stupid.
Just like Star wars galaxies it would go back in time, wich wasn't a succes at all.
They need to go forward, not backwards.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > New Jedi Knight Game Rumors