lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lost Cause, Part 10 online!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-04-2005, 11:26 PM   #1
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
Lost Cause, Part 10 online!

Well, there we go. The entire run of Lost Cause is now online.

Did you guys all enjoy it? On the whole, was it found to be superior than the last effort?

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 01:28 AM   #2
davrosthedalek

Well. Hmmm. Ok all in all it was a definitely interesting expierience. I enjoyed it quite well and the addition of the different music was something that was a plus. But, sadly, as good as it was I personally prefer the first effort. (Couple of reasons were some of the changed/deleted/added lines, some being good some I was sad to see changed). What it boils down to at the end of the day though is both were very well done and spectacular in their own ways. Hope to see more examples from both spectrums of your work in the near future.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am the silencing machine. Lay down your life now and I promise you a painless death. Your weak force powers mean nothing to me. I have but one mission: to destroy - General Grievous
davrosthedalek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2005, 11:11 PM   #3
LiMP RABBiT

Well, to be honest, the music changes were a good addition, but they didn't change the overall experience. Lost Cause, however, is an outstanding show already, so I have thoroughly enjoyed reliving it. I was more exited to get the higher quality sound and sound effects than I was to get music. So, all in all, an enjoyable few months, but (hopefully) no where near as exciting as the all new material that will (hopefully) follow.

LiMP RABBiT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2005, 09:34 AM   #4
Incredible_d

I would say it is indeed improved due to the re-mastering and some of the extra crap Number Two says. The music does change the feel of the show. But overall, as Rabitt says, it is still good ol' Lost Cause.

Good ol' Lost Cause.

If there's one thing you can say about mankind
There's nothing kind about men
Incredible_d is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2005, 09:14 PM   #5
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
The song 'The Wookiee That's in Lost Cause' is now online, and I thought you guys might appreciate a bit of a quality boost for this one. Otherwise it wouldn't be doing the song justice.

Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
Old 08-11-2005, 04:25 AM   #6
LiMP RABBiT

Yay. I was wondering whether 'Wookie' would get the old spec. ed. treatment.

LiMP RABBiT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2005, 05:06 AM   #7
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
Heh. As much as it can.
I've only done one song remix before, and that was to the Howard song 'Without a Doubt' from No One Rules Forever. I added an extra track with John Howard doing backing vocals to himself.
I never completely liked it though, so it's never gone online.

Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > Hosted Forums > Nightlight Productions > Lost Cause, Part 10 online!