lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: How do you feel the previous Phantom Role Plays have been?
Amazing 2 50.00%
Good 1 25.00%
Ok 0 0%
Nothing special 0 0%
Horrible 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: The Phantom: The Return
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2005, 03:01 PM   #41
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

Gus wandered around for hours, with no one seeing him. Finally, the core. THe generators thayt powered the ship. This seemed like a good spot. Gus slipped the Glowing force orb out of his pocket and wedged it between the two massive generators. He was about to press a button on the control when he sensed Jax coming after him. As much as he hated to do this, he took out the blaster, pressed the button on the controller, and ran to the hangar to confront Jax.

(( Has anyone seen Seb? ))

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 03:08 PM   #42
jediofdoom

*on board the star destroyer*
Rezillo sensed Lars's life slip away. He smiled. The plan was working. Gus's anger would stop him listening to Jax. Stu wouldn't know what to think and the three of them would either kill each other or disband making Rezillo's job a lot easier. He no longer knew if he wanted Gus to be his aprentice...such anger..such hatred..he might overthrow him? Rezillo sat and waited for the final confrontation of the sith and the Jedi....

(I know we only started this recently but i would like to make a new topic, titled The Phantom: Jedi Vs. Sith or The Phantom: Sith Lords. If not don't worry. I do not have a clue what happened to Seb, I've messaged him loads but he hasn't replied)

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 03:10 PM   #43
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

(( Okay, See you there! ))

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 03:15 PM   #44
jediofdoom

NEW THREAD! The Phantom: Jedi Vs. Sith! GO THERE! and continue posting!

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > The Phantom: The Return