lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Does anyone remember...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
jedispy

Current Game: Metroid Prime 2
Does anyone remember...

We all know there are only 6 SW movies (not counting the pathetic Ewok movies, or the Clone Wars CG movie). Also most of us grew up hearing about the mythical episodes 7-9. I was having this discussion not too long ago with my coworkers. I swear to God that I recall WAY back in the 1990s, the Star Wars website had 9 roman numerals listed there. Then sometime between TPM & AOTC they took down VII, VIII, and IX, leaving only 1-6 up there.

Does anyone else remember that being the case? Man I wish I had a screenshot from back then. Of course still to this day our Lord and Savior, George Lucas, claims there shall never be any more live action SW movies.

Jedispy - SOTE Mod Administrator, server/technical administrator, mod author, forum admin/moderator, web administrator, programmer.
Click to read the latest SOTE MOD news
jedispy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Jayce76
Rookie

Current Game: Pac-man
I believe 7-9 were the trilogy after Luke Skywalker Destroyed the Emperor and saved his father , but those were scrapped a long time ago . . .

I think I briefly remember what your talking about , it feels like a 100 yrs ago now. It would'nt surprise me , that's Star Wars for ya. I'm sure those scriptment's or general stories exisist at Lucasfilm , but will we ever get too see them is the question. Somewhere along the Line when He decided to do the Prequels he reduced it too six. I'd really love if on the Ultimate Star Wars set they mabie had a featurette talking about all the many early scripts and stories for Star Wars , since we can now focus on the movie chapters as one big complete story now. Cause frankley it confuses the crap outa me sometimes too . . .

Last edited by Jayce76; 10-24-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Jayce76 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > The Cantina > Does anyone remember...