lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SOTE MOD Recruitment
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-15-2005, 04:40 PM   #1
jedispy

Current Game: Metroid Prime 2
SOTE MOD Recruitment

The SOTE Mod is looking for more people to help out. We are making great strides, but we're not where we need to be yet.

With that said, we are looking for the following positions:
*Mappers Anyone with a shred of experience is welcome to inquire. We have some excellent mappers right now, but there's just too much for them to do.
*Modellers We have two very good modellers on our team right now, but like with other things, there is just too much work for them to handle. We have lots of character and vehicle models that need to be built.
*Coders/scripters Currently I am the only one on the team doing code, and my time is sparse due to the fact that I'm finishing up school. We need people with experience working with scripted events, and in game cinematics.
*Skinners/Texturists We have lots to do in the skins dept, and we currently have NO ONE to fill that position(s). If anyone is interested, this position is wide open.
Vocals We have some positions still open for vocalists for in game voices.

If you feel that you are at all interested in any of these positions, then come forward and inquire. We have a great team of people currently, and we all work well together. Help us finish this mod, and join the ranks of modding greatness!!

Jedispy - SOTE Mod Administrator, server/technical administrator, mod author, forum admin/moderator, web administrator, programmer.
Click to read the latest SOTE MOD news
jedispy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2006, 05:04 AM   #2
JoesGuy
Rookie

This looks awesome. I only wish I could help in some way.

The Joe's Corp is watching you. Be afraid.

Because I have so much personality, posting quotes by other people in my signature, by which I govern my life by, makes me the equivalent of god.

JoesGuy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > SOTE MOD Recruitment