lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Niaj Qad Keep
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-05-2005, 06:06 AM   #81
jediofdoom

(Lol cool)

Zion laughed, his laughter was becoming more high pitched and malishous
"The youung ones are being bought up to become Jedi. The Jedi order must be destroyed. And as for my learning.....I know enough"
Zion stood close to Zaran and looked into his eyes
"The Jedi's time will soon be over"
Zion swung his blade around to try and connect with Zaran's head. Zaran dodged and stepped back
Zion smirked
"Whats the matter? Scared of little old me?"

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2005, 11:27 PM   #82
codj
Rookie

" This sucks," Bac Rueben said. He knew he probably was going to die. It was most likely the end of the line. However, he wasn't going to give up that easy. He shouted," RUN!" and threw 2 thermal detonators at the army. Once the grenades went off, The troopers were either stunned, injured, or both. The small squad along with Bac Rueben ran with all their might firing backwards to keep off people who started to get up. Eventually they found Dyce firing at the Imperials. Bac finally realized how evil the empire had gotten. He ran towards his old bud, firing at the Imperials attacking Dyce.

codj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 11:35 AM   #83
Fate's Decision
Rookie

An NA-AT bomb flew right at Dyce. He wheeled around and ducked. Then he saw somebody running toward him that he didn't want to see. Rueben. Bac was running toward him. He was trapped between a fleet of some of the best soldiers in the Empire and NA-ATs. There was no hope. Until the fleet began to shoot at the NAs. Dyce rolled behind the Imperial lines and began to shoot on them at point-blank rage. They were caught offguard, too preoccupied with the new rebels to notice.

Fate's Decision is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 11:04 PM   #84
codj
Rookie

Seeing Dyce leave, Bac Rueben decided to rest behind rebel lines since he now was pretty much a rebel. After declaring to the main guy on the ground, he got his men rest and supplies at the assembly area behind the front line. They desperately needed it. They had only 125 out of 550 men at the start and around 80 had major casualties. All of them had some form of casualty and they were starving and running out of energy. They also lost their self-esteem. The whole squadron was torn apart. No longer was the 16th Battalion infantry the most feared battalion of the empire. They now seemed entirely different. Bac Rueben finally decided to rest for a while, and think on what to do next.

Old 12-07-2005, 12:18 AM   #85
deamonomic

(hey jedi of doom. im gonna do something to your char once. he will not be harmed in any way say or really do anything. if u dont like it ill change it when i get on next)
zaran sensed the soldiers. they were angry... very angry. so zaran used force push on zion knocking him out of the way of the soldiers shots.
"you cant kill him. it is my responsibility to kill him."
then zaran jumped over them and preceeded to slice them all into pieces.

and thus yoda said "whoop your ass i will, yes"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

geeks are not afriad of hell. we know how to get around the fire wall.

"judge not, lest ye be judged"

"an act is not a true act of kindness unless the person preforming the act is doing so with out expecting so much as a second thought or thank you from the other person. " - me
deamonomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2005, 11:12 AM   #86
Fate's Decision
Rookie

Dyce killed the last of the Imperial fleet. He saw Bac's fleet moving out of the line of sight, and decided that he needed some troops of his own. He ran over the corpses of his enemies, following an indirect path back to the Keep. The GIs were getting closer to the Keep to protect the MUH. That was the only mission now, besides the flank troops in the Civ starfighters, but they were getting gradually outmatched by the GSfighters. The Jedi army was losing. They needed a plan. The Rebels began filling sniping posts at the Keep. Those with supply caches filled the window launchers with extra missles. They weren't the same design, but they would still fit.
Dyce had several injuries by the time he reached the keep. He would need some med packs...if there were any left. He couldn't think of a singe plan. There were no Jedi Starfighters left, and he was not in the mood to blown up again anyway. The TIT-ATs were on the other side of the battlefield. They would need a formation plan. He ran into the council chamber. He saw a Jedi raise an eyebrow.
"I must see...whoever is in charge..."
The Jedi glanced around his shoulder, as if he heard somebody.
"He left just a while ago...I'm not sure where he is now. I can suffice for now."
"I've got a plan...give me some Jedi and show me to the starfighter room."

Old 12-07-2005, 07:47 PM   #87
codj
Rookie

Bac Rueben finally rested up and went to the leader of the battalion of rebels here. Upon meeting him and declaring a new allegiance to the rebels, he was given an assignment to prove his loyalty. He was to take out a small battalion of Imperial reinforcements 5 km east, behind the cliff. He gathered up his refreshed men and 75 more rebel reinforcements. They walked east, to face the battalion of men sizing up to be 325 men.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:15 PM   #88
jediofdoom

Zion was flung back by Zaran.
"kill? Strong words from a Jedi!" he panted
He jumped up and charged at Zaran, knocking him to the floor. He rasied his blade but Zaran blocked it and pushed him back. Zion jumped up at once and started to attack. He put on end of his blade in the wall and used his flipped over the hilt kicking Zaran in the head. Pulling out his blade from the wall he heard a noise. An explosion ripped apart the walls and Zion was flung back under a pile of rubble...

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:48 AM   #89
deamonomic

(cool)
zaran couldnt move. and could see anything for that matter. but he was a master jedi. and that is what probaly saved him. he closed his eyes and used the force to see his surroundings. he was trapped under a pile of rubble... now zaran used the force to move the rocks.
"take the young ones into the next room, i will be there shortly"
and as he sent that message a single ray of light started to peirce the blackness.

waaaaa jeeedddiii

"an act is not a true act of kindness unless the person preforming the act is doing so with out expecting so much as a second thought or thank you from the other person. " - me

Last edited by deamonomic; 12-09-2005 at 11:48 PM.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #90
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Scur started firing at the soldiersa again after helping the other jedi get into his tank. "Head for the keep."
"On it."

Jedi Atomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2005, 08:12 PM   #91
codj
Rookie

Bac Rueben was now just within sight of the new reinforcements. Luckily, Bac and his troops were on a hill with a bunch of rocks. They found out they were headed for the keep. They had just fired upon it, crumbling it a little more. Bac surveyed the area to find a potential weakness. Sure enough, He found a tent with the Imperial flag over it, signaling that it's the leader. It was heavily guarded, but Bac had an idea. He put on his old suit and walked towards the tent, knowing the new reinforcements would consider him as one of theirs. He got past the guards and entered the tent, finding the leader of the battalion. During the conversation Bac had to listen to about the new troops wiping out the rebels and jedi, etc., etc., Bac dropped a tiny charge and kicked it under the chair. After 30 min. or more of the leader's boring talk, Bac walked away. Once with his troops he pushed the button.

Old 12-10-2005, 06:47 AM   #92
jediofdoom

Zion opened an eye and scremed the rocks and rubble around him flung up and hit the ceiling and fell around him. His power was increasing every second and he could feel it. He looked over at the pile of rocks with Zaran underneath he was ordering the young ones out of the room. Zion looked around a Jedi knight was quickly pushing the young ones out. Zion smiled at him the jedi looked terrified but stood his ground he ignited his lightsaber and charged at Zion. Zion laughed. Zion dodged the mans attack and struck him on the back of the head knocking him out. he the force pushed him against the hard wall and he fell into a heep. Zion raised his head and his energy in a flash all the rublle was flung up into the air and Zaran was revealed. Zion smiled his threw the rocks against the wall which cracked.
"Ready for round 2?" he asked

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-11-2005, 12:51 AM   #93
deamonomic

all the sudden the rocks flew everywhere and he saw zion. across from him was the jedi knight who was supposed to protect the young one
"Ready for round 2?" he asked
zaran stood up.
"you seem to be an honorable person. so why go agianst the jedi? after all you were training to become one of us."

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-11-2005, 02:54 PM   #94
codj
Rookie

BOOM! All of the camp around the leader's tent blew to smitherins and everything else was damaged or covered with dust from the explosion. Bac's army then charged, attacking the main army from the back. The missle launcher's stayed back to take out the vehicle's before they turned around. The rest fired at the main force of imperials.

Old 12-11-2005, 04:38 PM   #95
jediofdoom

Zion stopped
"I did train to become a Jedi....then I realised how weak the Jedi were....how corrupted they were..... I didn't want to be like that....I refuse to be a part of something I have no faith in"
Zion looked around
"The Jedi were once pure....but not any more....I may be brutal and cruel but I will clense the galaxy of those who have life but do not deserve it....I am no sith....I am a new breed of freedom fighter....you could call me a clenser or an inquisitor.....or a bastard but either way I am here to do a job"
he paused
"Have you ever wondered why life turned out this way? The world is not quite what it seem, we live lives of superficial dreams. Live your life and live it true"
Zion jumped up through the hole in the roof. He landed on the top. His red blade glowed. This blade didn't mean a thing. He pulled back his hood. And smelt the air. This was the begining of a new era....and Zion would make sure only those who deserved the live did. He jumped down. This battle was pointless. Zion would stop it...somehow...

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Last edited by jediofdoom; 12-19-2005 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:59 PM   #96
codj
Rookie

The battle was intense. Many brave rebels died, some being the original 16th battalion. However, Bac Rueben was victorious over the imperials. He had few men left though. They went back to the main forward base, to recover and recieve new assignments.

Old 12-12-2005, 09:45 PM   #97
deamonomic

(did u just leave?)

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-13-2005, 03:51 AM   #98
jediofdoom

If your talking to me I have just fled our battle I have not left the r/p

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-13-2005, 06:08 PM   #99
deamonomic

(ok)
zaran was about to follow zion when the young jedi awoke. he walked over to him and helped him stand up.
"are you alright?"
"yes master"
then they heard a scream comming from the other room.
"the young ones!"
zaran rushed to see what was going on.

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-13-2005, 10:57 PM   #100
codj
Rookie

Bac Rueben and his men were congratulated on the past battle once they entered the base. Applause roared everywhere in the place, and the head commander of the base awarded the men left a medal, and the 16th battalion (the remaining 40 members including me) were awarded a new medal and plaque of our history and our turn to the rebellion. While all this was great, Bac Rueben couldn't help but wonder if the keep was still up and if so, for how long till it fell? So he suggested that he and his new 86th battalion (the survivers of the last battle plus 37 vouluntered, equaling 90 men) set up a defense over the keep and help the jedi. The main commander agreed and Bac and his troops set off.

Old 12-14-2005, 07:03 PM   #101
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Just then Scur and the jedi group burst through the gates. "We've trapped you..........Why aren't you firing?" yelled Scur as he kept his lightsaber ignited and in defense stance, staring at the soldiers that slowly stopped chearing.

Old 12-14-2005, 10:21 PM   #102
codj
Rookie

Bac Rueben turned around to find a jedi with an ignited lightsaber." Don't worry, we're of the new 86th battalion of the Rebel army. We have come to reinforce the keep. I thought the keep would need some more men to defend it."

Old 12-18-2005, 04:23 PM   #103
Fate's Decision
Rookie

(sorry I havn't posted in 2w)

Dyce lead his own personal Jedi group out in a hovercraft armored with starfighter parts. It was a very resistant vehicle, the armor had not once yet been pierced. Dyce found it somewhat enjoyable to run over oncoming troops and watch them fly overhead. The Jedi were at the side turrets, blasting away with super-accurate shots. Dyce went in a strait line toward the command caches, smashing into a crowd of Imperials as he went. That's where all of the Civic Army were regrouping. One was already up in smoke. Dyce insisted that every one of them be the same.
"Alright," he directed the Jedi, "coarse B time."
The jedi ignited their lightsabers. They had every color of those things you could imagine. Black, white, red, blue, green, purple, yellow, orange, all igniting at the same time. Dyce alligned the hovercraft parellel to the cache.
"Now!" he commanded one of his own troops. He punched in some commands on the mast and starfighter parts opened out and exposed the awsome Jedi cannon to the outside. And the blaster fire to the inside. Sabers soared in protection of his troops. Just a little closer and...Boom! The force of the cannon actually rocketed the hovercraft backward, slicing enemy lines with razor-sharp starfighter hatches. Down went a cache. Dyce wheeled the hovercraft and...Boom! Down went another! The Jedi army was making a decent comeback.

Old 12-19-2005, 06:04 PM   #104
jediofdoom

Zion watched as the ohovercraft moved. He saw the Jedi ignite their blades. He felt anger. The Jedi had turned their backs on him. Zion wanted to make sure none of them survived. He ran towards them his blade ignited. He heard someone yell. A Jedi behind him
"Zion....stop" He panted
"Phinius? NO! The Jedi have corupted this galaxt for too long!"
"The Jedi are not evil!"
"They have poisoned your mind....listen to reason! The Jedi only want power!"
"That's not true and you know it"
"I know more than you" Zion spat
"I will not alow you to kill anymore Jedi" he said quietly
Zion turned and heard the sound of a lightsaber being ignited
"Don't do this Phinius, you know you can't win"
"It's not about winning It's about making sure you see the truth. Maybe If I fight you..."
"I will kill you if I have to"
Zion moved his blade to Phinius's
"I'm sorry master" Phinius whispered and tried to strike but Zion blocked it
"No...I'm sorry"
Zion struck at Phinius's leg and he fell to his knees. Zion then force pushed him into the wreckage of a tank. Phinius got gingerly to his feet.
"I will not allow you to keep killing...."
Zion force pulled Phinius towards him
"You....are young and foolish...maybe some day you will realise what I mean..Someday"
Zion threw him aside
"please....Zion...Do what is right...Not what is easy!"
"You think this is easy?"
"Zion....Please!"
"Goodbye Phinius...."
Zion rasied his hand. He kicked Phinius in the head and knocked him out. He summoned all his energy and called a Jedi Starfighter to their position. He strapped Phinius in and set a coarse to a distant planet. He closed the hatch and the ship rose into the air. Zion watched it go....He didn't want Phinius to be on the planet when he destroyed it. Zion was going to plant a massive bomb in a tunnel not known to many. This tunnel lead to a reactor core that kept the keep powered. When the reactor blew the planet would be ripped in half. A black hole would be created and everything would be sucked ina cease to exist.....Zion shivered. The bomb was hidden in his robes. Zion touched the warp bomb he knew it would all be over soon....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-19-2005, 10:19 PM   #105
deamonomic

one of the creats had gotten free. and was attacking the young ones. so he attacked it and killed it.

"why did zion leave like that?"
"i sensed that he wanted to do something. he wanted to do it so everything would stop... and the jedi destroyed."
'he cant kill every jedi single handedly..."
"he knows this..."
"wait a minute...."
"dam! hes heading to the reactor!!!"
"what reactor master?"
"only the masters know of it. its the thing that keeps the keep running if he blows it up we all die!"
and with that he ran off as fast as he could to find the short cut that only he knew of to the reactor.

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-19-2005, 11:37 PM   #106
codj
Rookie

Buc Rueben walked past the jedi and moved his units into position. Bac Rueben took the bottom story turrent and turned it towards imperial vehicles. " On my count, we will fire upon the imperial vehicles. 1. 2. 3!!!" Imediately the whole battalion fired upon different vehicles. Eventually, after all the firing, the imperials started losing their vehicles. Bac Rueben then turned his eyes towards the imperial soldiers. He watched as they started falling on the ground and he knew in his heart that they thought they were dying for the right reason. He walked away from the turrent, not standing to bear watching his ex-comrades fall under his own guns. Maybe things could turn out okay in the end and the imperials and jedi could go home peacably. Yet, in his heart he knew this was near impossible.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:07 AM   #107
jediofdoom

Zion's choice meant that all people on the planet would die. Many of them young but so few were inocent. Who was he to say he had the right to live or die? But he knew he had to stop this madness. It was the only way. His blade now at his side he got into a speeder. And sped to the reactor. It was a fair ride via speeder. Zion had heard there was a short cut but he had no idea where it was. He continued. He sensed someone was trying to stop him. But he had his mission. He had to do this. He was 15 minutes away from the tunnel. He put pressed on the accelerator and he sped away in a cloud of dust....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-20-2005, 06:29 PM   #108
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

"What the...." thought Scur as he stood inside the keep watching the battle. "Zion!! I must try and reason with him." He murmured to himself.
"What master?" said a jedi guarding the room.
"Nothing." replied Scur as he tried to sense where Zion was. He pictured a man on a speeder with the robes flapping spedily behind him. "The reactor!!"
"What about the reactor?!?!" asked the jedi again.
"He's heading to the reactor to destroy the planet!!!"
"Who's going to destroy the planet? And how are they going to do that?"
"Nothing, just remain here and defend the Keep." Scur replied as he hurried out the door with his cape slowly raise and lower a he walked out of the room and into the hallway towards the speeders.

Scur launched out the hangar doors as they started closing. He sped across the terrain as he came up to the reactor. he moved a secret rock and the panel glowed as he pressed the code in. The ground lifted and Scur hurried down the lader towards the reactor.

Old 12-20-2005, 08:28 PM   #109
Fate's Decision
Rookie

"Commander!" cried one of Dyce's engineers. "You'd better come see this. The radar has picked up quite a reading." Dyce was not very happy to deprive himself of the magnificent cannon.
This had better be good. he thought. He beconed a Jedi with a red lightsaber over to the command bridge to take his place. He walked over to the monitor leaning on the mast. The entire screen was purple.
"It looks as though a lot of radioactivity has just been unveiled." said the engineer, his gaze fixed on the monitor screen.
"Unveiled?" asked Dyce.
"We weren't able to pick this much up before, and look!" The trooper pointed a finger at a small dot that was completely black with no detection whatsoever. It was moving at incredible speed.
"It's nearby!" Dyce exclaimed. They all looked in the direction of the object. Zooming right past the hovercraft was a Jedi on a speeder bike, robes trailing behind him.
"It's Zion!" said a Jedi with a blue lightsaber.
Another Jedi with a white lightsaber, a Master by his robes stared in horror and whispered "the reactor". Another Master jumped and yelled at the red-sabered Jedi. "Shoot him down!!"

Old 12-21-2005, 08:37 AM   #110
jediofdoom

Zion sped along. He was almost there. He heard a shout "Shoot him down!!" Zion glanced up and was ulmost unseated. He was under fire. He smiled. The whole Jedi order was now probably after him. They knew what he was going to do. He smiled and gripped his saber. He saw the tunnel and skidded to a halt. He looked around. Someone was here...oh well they would meet their end soon enough. Zion grabbed his saber and ran into the cave. He sniffed. He glanced at the ceiling of the cave and focused. He started a cave-in and ran forwards. Nothing was coming in now unless they used the only other way in. Which Zion thought too late would have been the more sensible way to get in. Oh well it led to the same place. Zion stopped. A Jedi was here....he ignited his double ended saber and walked on....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-22-2005, 04:13 PM   #111
codj
Rookie

Bac Rueben saw one of his soldiers speeding towards him, breathing heavily. "What's the matter?" commanded Bac Rueben. " You must leave this planet now." Bac Rueben wondered why he needed to leave but the soldier talked before Bac could ask." I was talking to a jedi and he said that some reactor was about to be attacked and that the planet would blow!" He calmed him down and then ordered him to command all units to meet in the bottom hall. Once they all arrived, they went into the hangar and all entered ships. They then flew into space, finding an imperial fleet there.

Old 12-22-2005, 05:58 PM   #112
jediofdoom

Zion's plan was working. People were fleeing the planet. What they didn't seem to realise was that It didn't matter if they fled they would still die. The warp bomb would destroy eveything near and the black hole left would take the rest. Zion felt his heart race and he turned a corner. Still no Jedi. He sensed one. A strong one. Zion gripped his saber. The red glow of his saber lighted the dark tunnel ahead he could see the reactor. It would all be over soon....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-23-2005, 10:22 PM   #113
Fate's Decision
Rookie

Dyce stared nervously at the now-blocked cave. Then at the monitor. Not even the heat being generated from the caches showed up because they were overpowered by the amount of radiation.
"Eyol, see if you can match that amount of radiation with anything." he told one of his engineers. The starfighter parts were retracting back to armored position. They Jedi were very horror struck, Dyce wished he knew why.
The computer had analyzed the only possible matches. They all ended in "bomb".
"...where exactly is that Jedi going, and why?" Dyce asked the Jedi with the white lightsaber.
"The main reactor." The Jedi replied. "If he destroys it, the entire keep will be demolished. We must stop him..."
"Then we must get everyone to retreat!" cried Dyce.
"But the Keep is our only sanctuary. If we retreat, we will be overrun. We have no choice but to kill Zion...he is very confused...his thoughts have become twisted into fury and rage, he wants to destroy everything."
"Well we can't reach him now! At least we'll have some chance of survival!"
"Dyce, commander." One of the engineers, Onar Hunde broke in. "Why not leave the planet?"
"How will we do that?!" Dyce asked in a mixture of anger and fear. Hunde pointed at the Grand Starfighter port. There were no Civic troops around, there were enough in the sky to take out twice the size of Eptima's remaining fleet.
Dyce smiled. If they reached those starfighters, they could escape the battle. If they piled all of the Jedi and surviving troops into hovercrafts armored like theirs...
"Let's go for it."

Old 12-24-2005, 12:15 PM   #114
Jedi Atomic
Veteran

Scur noticed a red glow shining against the wall and was getting closer and closer. He soon realized it was Zion or another Jedi turned to the Dark Side, which he doubted.

Soon he could hear the humming of the Lightsaber and he decided to hide in the shadows and watch where Zion goes, and follow him, maybe catch him offguard. Zion turned the corner slowly and the red saber lit the room with a red glow. Scur hid even further making sure Zion didn't see him.

Old 12-24-2005, 02:57 PM   #115
Fate's Decision
Rookie

(Jediofdoom your dude needs to destroy the MR I have a good idea)

Old 12-24-2005, 03:30 PM   #116
jediofdoom

(MR? Main Reactor? You realise with the bomb he is carrying it will rip the planet apart? Oh well I could make it slow and drawn out to increase tension)

Zion looked around. He could see the reactor. He winced as the radiation level grew. He coughed. He stood up still. Someone was here. He tasted the air.
"Come out Scur! I know you're here!" He said in a harsh voice
"You can not stop this! It's going to happen! And the Jedi will be no more!"
Zion was starting to loose what remaing sanity he had
He laughed
He ran to the reactor and pulled out the bomb. And Planted it.
"It's over! HAHA! IF YOU WANT TO STOP ME TRY!" He laughed his mission was almost complete in 15 seconds it would be over....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 12-24-2005, 04:47 PM   #117
Fate's Decision
Rookie

(WAIT a second! I thought you were going to blow up the keep and then destroy the planet!)

Old 12-24-2005, 08:07 PM   #118
deamonomic

zaran had reached the tunnle and he heard people down there. so he ran to find zion and to stop him.
he reached the reactor and saw that one of the other masters was already here.
zaran almost yelled to him but then he sensed another jedi... zion.
he ran over to scur and told him they needed a plan.

waaaaa jeeedddiii

Old 12-24-2005, 09:14 PM   #119
Fate's Decision
Rookie

"I've blocked the radioactivity sensor for now, and that returned our communications systems." reported Eyol.
"Good. Contact Commander Tighe and tell him to scramble everyone into hovercrafts and get them to use the route we coordinated." ordered Dyce.
The engineer punched several communication lines but all of them were letting them communicate. The Keep's communication systems were still down.
"Well, I guess we have to go back." Dyce said.
"It will be too late by then!" said a Jedi with a purple lightsaber. "We must stop Zion! It's the only way!"
Dyce glanced out of a turret window. The Keep still stood. But it was so far away.
"We each board a different starfighter and go and pick them up." suggested the red-sabered Master who was currently piloting the hovercraft. Dyce had come to the same conclusion. It was risky, but much less risky.
The port was somewhat guarded, but what could they do to a dozen Jedi Masters? The starfighter parts opened and the Jedi jumped out and began destroying the Keep's defences. Dyce and his troops were having trouble keeping up with them. Finally the port was free of guards and pilots.
"Alright, everybody grab a different starfighter. Our mission is to rescue as many men as we can from the Keep. Thats where most of them have retreated to, but are there any others still on the battlefield?" asked Dyce.
The Jedi thought.
"What about Master Scur and Master Zaran?" asked a light-green sabered Jedi, who was still quite young and not yet a master.
"Yes," said the purple-sabered Jedi. "We cannot forget them...Ronin, are you prepared to collect them as your Master Task?" he asked the young Jedi.
"Yes Master, I will not fail." he replied without a moments thought.
"Find them. Their lives are in your hands, Ronin."
Ronin boarded a Grand Starfighter and took off over the battlefield. The rest of them then boarded seperate starfighters as well. Dyce took off with Jedi in his lead, to rescue the remaining Jedi order.
But all for naught.....

Old 12-26-2005, 07:41 AM   #120
jediofdoom

(No I said I was going to blow up the reactor which would completly destroy the planet)

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Niaj Qad Keep