lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: RPG come and join of you want.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-27-2005, 03:55 PM   #161
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
"People... die here?"

Biblical rubbed her face for a second. She hadn't thought about dying. Could she die in someone's mind? Did they do things that killed people? Her dad said she shouldn't be over enthusiastic about this. Stitches come loose.
Oleander was tiring of answering questions. He was more of an action man, not a thinker. He left that up to Sasha. And now that he thought about it, even though he was still a little angry from before, he wished Sasha was here to help this kid, "You only die outside of people's minds. You're safe while in my or anyone elses mind. Otherwise your parents wouldn't have paid so much to get you in this camp." Oleander had a greedy look in his eye.

"Of course you read the phamplet before coming? This was all answered in there."



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 03:58 PM   #162
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,426
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"Hmmm, I heard their was a lake here. I wanna go meet some of the other kids! I'm sure there down there!" Elektra slipped some flip-flops on and skipped down to where her map said the lake was.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 03:59 PM   #163
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidish
Oleander was tiring of answering questions. He was more of an action man, not a thinker. He left that up to Sasha. And now that he thought about it, even though he was still a little angry from before, he wished Sasha was here to help this kid, "You only die outside of people's minds. You're safe while in my or anyone elses mind. Otherwise your parents wouldn't have paid so much to get you in this camp." Oleander had a greedy look in his eye.

"Of course you read the phamplet before coming? This was all answered in there."
"Uh... yes. Of course. It was a good pamphlet--full of... pictures. Er, and my parents? They... like money. And have it."

She was just a little afraid of Oleander--now. Before he had looked fun. But he was beginning to seem like another mean teacher.

"One more question, sir. Um, when do we start classes? In the moring, I mean."
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:01 PM   #164
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
"Uh... yes. Of course. It was a good pamphlet--full of... pictures. Er, and my parents? They... like money. And have it."

She was just a little afraid of Oleander--now. Before he had looked fun. But he was beginning to seem like another mean teacher.

"One more question, sir. Um, when do we start classes? In the moring, I mean."
Oleander could tell he was getting intimidating. Which was good. He needed to toughen up the cadets. , "2:00 on the dot. It seems like we're getting off to a late start this day, and we have a lot of new cadets this year. But you'll hear over the loudspeaker, report here at 2:00."



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:04 PM   #165
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,426
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Elektra skipped on to the beach where she saw lots of other kids standing and chatting. "Hi everyone! I'm Elektra! I'm new here, so who the heck are all of you?"She said in a cheerful voice.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:05 PM   #166
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidish
Oleander could tell he was getting intimidating. Which was good. He needed to toughen up the cadets. , "2:00 on the dot. It seems like we're getting off to a late start this day, and we have a lot of new cadets this year. But you'll hear over the loudspeaker, report here at 2:00."
"Yes, sir. Hey, is it okay if I hang out with you? You know, until everyone else gets here. Then we can... do something not together."

Biblical had begun to realise that she might need to calm down a bit to get through the courses. Coach Oleander was getting just a little intimaidating.
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #167
splitsecond
Junior Member
 
splitsecond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: somewhere between light and sound
Posts: 327
"uh i'm Jake nice to meet you"


splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:08 PM   #168
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,426
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"Hi, sorry if I seem a bit jittery. I'm really a calm person. So...... who all else is here?"
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:15 PM   #169
splitsecond
Junior Member
 
splitsecond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: somewhere between light and sound
Posts: 327
Jake looked around and thought to himself "man this place is boring maybe I should make things a bit interesting" he looked around for a moment and saw a sqiurell "perfect" he crept towards the small animal and froze it "heh now thats a ice sculpture"


splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:16 PM   #170
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,426
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"Oh wow, it's a squirrel in ice. Can you do anything else?"
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:16 PM   #171
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
"Yes, sir. Hey, is it okay if I hang out with you? You know, until everyone else gets here. Then we can... do something not together."

Biblical had begun to realise that she might need to calm down a bit to get through the courses. Coach Oleander was getting just a little intimaidating.
"I see no reason as to why you can't..."



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:18 PM   #172
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidish
"I see no reason as to why you can't..."
"Great! I'll just scootch in right here..." Biblical sat as close as possible and began humming--little girl things.
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:18 PM   #173
splitsecond
Junior Member
 
splitsecond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: somewhere between light and sound
Posts: 327
"well...." Jake reached into his bag and pulled out a flashlight and made a ice prism in his hand turned on the light and made many rainbows all over the place "hows that"


splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:19 PM   #174
Klia
The Pitfall
 
Klia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Steamboat Willie...'s pants
Posts: 2,655
Hot Topic Starter 
(So late....)

Sasha drifted along a shady path leading to his lab, taking his time as he did so.

Classes would start at 2 sharp, Oleander would make sure of it. Then later that day classes with Milla would begin.

Sasha found it odd that he was the only teacher who did not actually teach anything. He would like to teach, maybe for short periods, and with a minimal amount of students.

But then he would have to do it everyday and it would really get in the way of experiementing.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:22 PM   #175
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
"Great! I'll just scootch in right here..." Biblical sat as close as possible and began humming--little girl things.
Oleander was not used to sitting so close to someone...espically one who hummed strangle little girl songs.

"Yes...Two o clock." he checked his watch.

He suddenly wishing for someone to come. Anyone.



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:29 PM   #176
Gruducuuz
Forumite
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pure bliss.
Posts: 697
(Will raz be a student councelor or a camper?)


Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:29 PM   #177
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,426
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Elektra checked her watch, cause she has OCD "2:00 Classes start now, best hurry. You comin' Jake, or are you a rebel class skipper?"
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:30 PM   #178
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave2011
Elektra checked her watch, cause she has OCD "2:00 Classes start now, best hurry. You comin' Jake, or are you a rebel class skipper?"
(best not do that--no one else is here)
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:31 PM   #179
splitsecond
Junior Member
 
splitsecond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: somewhere between light and sound
Posts: 327
as the prism started to melt Jake threw the flashlight in his bag and sat down and started to play with icycles by throwing them in the lake and seeing how far he could get them "don't know probaly will come late"


splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:32 PM   #180
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitsecond
(just wondering what time is it in the rpg?)
as the prism started to melt Jake threw the flashlight in his bag and sat down and started to play with icycles by throwing them in the lake and seeing how far he could get them
(Not sure. Waiting for the teachers to be here at one time. Which they never are...)
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #181
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,426
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Elektra reached Oleander and said, "2:00, on the dot. Ready for class sir!" Elektra looked around and said "Where is everyone at?"
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #182
SandyPhanta
Forumite
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Everywhere, nowhere, and playing Psychonauts AT THE SAME TIME
Posts: 522
(crap, how do I jump in o_0
SandyPhanta is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:36 PM   #183
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyPhanta
(crap, how do I jump in o_0
(Um, you can just... walk over where Biblical and Oleander are sitting. We're not doing anything but waiting.) :0
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:39 PM   #184
Gruducuuz
Forumite
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pure bliss.
Posts: 697
(I'd really like to participate in this, so could some help me on this?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruducuuz
(Will raz be a student councelor or a camper?)


Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:40 PM   #185
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruducuuz
(I'd really like to participate in this, so could some help me on this?)
(I'm assuming student, since all the other counselors are...counseling. Maybe he's taking it for fun? I dunno.)
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:40 PM   #186
Klia
The Pitfall
 
Klia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Steamboat Willie...'s pants
Posts: 2,655
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
(Not sure. Waiting for the teachers to be here at one time. Which they never are...)
(Shut up.)
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:41 PM   #187
SandyPhanta
Forumite
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Everywhere, nowhere, and playing Psychonauts AT THE SAME TIME
Posts: 522
(..okay)

As Rifty stood there she thought again about was in the woods, for some reason her mind wouldnt let her shrug it off. But she had more important things to think about. She walked over to where Biblical and Oleander was. But a bit nervous, she stood there and acted as if she was thinking till someone said something to her
SandyPhanta is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:43 PM   #188
Klia
The Pitfall
 
Klia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Steamboat Willie...'s pants
Posts: 2,655
Hot Topic Starter 
(Dude this whole thing revolves around Oleander..and Paranoidish is never on. Sigh...)
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:45 PM   #189
splitsecond
Junior Member
 
splitsecond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: somewhere between light and sound
Posts: 327
"well thers nothing to do here so I best go to class" Jake walked towards Oleander and Biblical and said hi then sat down


splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:49 PM   #190
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klia
(Dude this whole thing revolves around Oleander..and Paranoidish is never on. Sigh...)
(So be Sashish and make it be about him. D: We don't mind.)
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:49 PM   #191
SandyPhanta
Forumite
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Everywhere, nowhere, and playing Psychonauts AT THE SAME TIME
Posts: 522
((yeh, and Rifty needs to talk to Oleander : / so cuteness can ensue))
SandyPhanta is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:50 PM   #192
shinzuku
I am a ninja!
 
shinzuku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: in a box
Posts: 2,983
Hot Topic Starter 
Milla looked at her watch and saw that it was 2:00.
"My class is later."

(i'm only gonna be on for a bit)


"The kraken stirs.
Ten thousand sushi dinner cry for vengeance."

shinzuku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:54 PM   #193
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyPhanta
((yeh, and Rifty needs to talk to Oleander : / so cuteness can ensue))
((So Sorry!!! >_< ))

Quote:
Oleander was not used to sitting so close to someone...espically one who hummed strangle little girl songs.

"Yes...Two o clock." he checked his watch.

He suddenly wishing for someone to come. Anyone.
Quote:
"well thers nothing to do here so I best go to class" Jake walked towards Oleander and Biblical and said hi then sat down
"Oh...uh...wow. Hi" Oleander was becoming very uncomfortable now. Usually he was in a position where he gave orders and the students followed them. But now, now he had to talk to them. "So, uh, you kids staying in school?"

((I just realized how cute Oleander is in this scene.))



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:56 PM   #194
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidish
"Oh...uh...wow. Hi" Oleander was becoming very uncomfortable now. Usually he was in a position where he gave orders and the students followed them. But now, now he had to talk to them. "So, uh, you kids staying in school?"

((I just realized how cute Oleander is in this scene.))
"Yup. And no drugs, neither. Daddy says I can't have those until I'm 16!"

(He is cute. OMG.)
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:57 PM   #195
splitsecond
Junior Member
 
splitsecond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: somewhere between light and sound
Posts: 327
Jake raised one eyebrow at the girl "uhhhh yeah.......so uh is class going to start?"


splitsecond- how ya doin sonic
sonic- please make a new avatar
splitsecond-no way I like this one
sonic-SCREW YOU!!!!!!

splitsecond is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:58 PM   #196
shinzuku
I am a ninja!
 
shinzuku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: in a box
Posts: 2,983
Hot Topic Starter 
Milla started to wander around the camp.


"The kraken stirs.
Ten thousand sushi dinner cry for vengeance."

shinzuku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 04:59 PM   #197
SandyPhanta
Forumite
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Everywhere, nowhere, and playing Psychonauts AT THE SAME TIME
Posts: 522
Quote:
"Oh...uh...wow. Hi" Oleander was becoming very uncomfortable now. Usually he was in a position where he gave orders and the students followed them. But now, now he had to talk to them. "So, uh, you kids staying in school?"

((I just realized how cute Oleander is in this scene.))
Rifty stood up and walked up to Oleander. Her mother taught her about first impressions. So she put on a serious face and looked straight at him

"Sir, I would like to train here, if thats okay..."
SandyPhanta is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 05:02 PM   #198
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Squid
"Yup. And no drugs, neither. Daddy says I can't have those until I'm 16!"

(He is cute. OMG.)

"Yeah. Thats good. Nice dad you have there." He looked at his watch. 10 to 2('o clock). "Will you excuse me for a moment miss? I have to start class."

He wiped away the sweat, composed himself (he's doing a lot of that today) and announced on the loudspekaer, using his utmost athoritative voice, "Listen,soldiors. You have te-nine minutes to make it to class. So I'd suggest moving it! ."

((Can't think of anything else))



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 05:03 PM   #199
Paranoidish
Junior Member
 
Paranoidish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyPhanta
Rifty stood up and walked up to Oleander. Her mother taught her about first impressions. So she put on a serious face and looked straight at him

"Sir, I would like to train here, if thats okay..."

((Class is starting ^^))



^Above picture=awesome.
Paranoidish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2005, 05:04 PM   #200
Purple Squid
Music Pirate.
 
Purple Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Everywhere.
Posts: 6,197
Hot Topic Starter 
"I'm going! Wh00! First class! First lesson! First action scene!"

(Er. I assume it's in the treehouse thing?)
Purple Squid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > RPG come and join of you want.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:30 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.