lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: What Force alignment do you use?
Light Side 29 70.73%
Dark Side 12 29.27%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Which alignment do you use? (JA)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-11-2006, 04:57 PM   #81
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'm usually on the light side, but I do use both sides of the Force. And Heal is better than Drain in my opinion. The worst Force Power is Rage for me.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #82
StaffSaberist
DECEPTION IS FINISHED! :D

Location: The United States of America... and damn proud of it!
Rage. Now there's a useless force power. Not as much speed boost as Speed, takes away health and makes you slower afterward. Where's the upside?

Deception, the best SP level-set in the world, is done! Get it here!
"Query: What is it you wish, fat one?" - HK-47 at his best
I have begun modding TSL. Check it out here. and My Fanfic
StaffSaberist is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #83
Samuel Dravis

Rage+Speed = own.

Good for ctf..

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #84
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
But the Darkside rulez... although...... Rage is a very "useless power....... Force Lightning, Force Drain, and Force Heal are the best powers in the game, so I usually mix the two
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2007, 02:58 AM   #85
Grey Master
Firecracker

Neither, Grey side is the best, because I can use both LS and DS powers.
Grey Master is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #86
thehomicidalegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffSaberist
Never noticed, I usally use Speed with rolls.
speed with rolls is hardly any different to speed and run, which is nothing compared to strafing with speed, try a ctf server sometime and you will see (or even a decent tffa server)

Quote:
See, Heal gets more healed at a time. Plus, you don't need to be in range of an opponent to Heal. In the biz, we call that a "tactical withdrawal" or "0MFG MY H34l1h |z 4t f|\/e l3mm3 h34l!"
this assumes that you can escape from your opponent, which you wont be able to do via rolling. also assuming you are dueling there would be a limited space for which the fight to take place. if it was pure ffa then dying would hardly matter. you heal once and they drain you wont have much force left and will be sitting duck for the rest of the fight

Quote:
Rage. Now there's a useless force power. Not as much speed boost as Speed, takes away health and makes you slower afterward. Where's the upside?
rage can be very useful in siege. e.g. assaulting in korriban, knocking down kataing jedis on desert. also in mass ffa and you want quick kills rage is also good
thehomicidalegg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 12:20 PM   #87
Vaelastraz
Veteran

Well in single player Lightning for mass destruction of stormtroopers, heal for some lame immortality (you can always run and spamm heal), absorbtion for protection against *sometimes* annoying force powers and grip for funnier gameplay.

Multiplayer: Uh.. that depends. I never played a lot of siege/ctf/ffa, I more or less concentrated on Duels without force.
Anyway, in duels with force (unmodded) drain is lame. heal yourself while draining the force of your opponent...
Drain counters everything. Absorbtion protects against it, but that's not an offensive power. If you skill drain, push and force sight, you are virtually not beatable through force powers.

FFA is another story...that lame modded grip kick.
Vaelastraz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #88
ImpElite

I use light side powers most, I find them most effective versus multiple opponnents (except if the enemy(ies) only has a little bit of health, if so I use lightning on them)

by the way, does ANYONE EVER go online? (PC JKA)

ex-UEAW Mod Team Mapper.

ImpElite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 08:59 PM   #89
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

I usually play lightside, mostly because the dark side ending is really crappy. Heal, Protect, Absorb, Grip, and Lighting are all maxed out by Taspir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpElite
by the way, does ANYONE EVER go online? (PC JKA)
I used to play online everyday, but I was forced to stop a couple of months ago, November 8 to be exact. By saying "does ANYONE EVER go online" makes me think it's suddenly empty. It was pretty active back when I used to play, is it not anymore?

Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 09:52 PM   #90
ImpElite

I go online everyday to check to see if there's a game going, but every day it's empty, empty, empty.

ex-UEAW Mod Team Mapper.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #91
DarthMuffin
Dark Cupcake of the Sith

^^
Well, it's quite old now. And JA was never what I'd call a blockbuster game.

Anyway, I used to go light side. Heal and the various protection powers are neat. Too bad DS no longer has destruction and deadly sight from JK1

~Dark Cupcake of the Sith
DarthMuffin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2007, 06:25 PM   #92
thehomicidalegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpElite
I go online everyday to check to see if there's a game going, but every day it's empty, empty, empty.
depends on what you want to play. everytime I go on, i have pretty good games. there are stil plenty of servers and players online all the time.
thehomicidalegg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-16-2007, 10:32 PM   #93
ImpElite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerWeasel
I usually play lightside, mostly because the dark side ending is really crappy. Heal, Protect, Absorb, Grip, and Lighting are all maxed out by Taspir.

I used to play online everyday, but I was forced to stop a couple of months ago, November 8 to be exact. By saying "does ANYONE EVER go online" makes me think it's suddenly empty. It was pretty active back when I used to play, is it not anymore?
Okay i went online and found out I had it on Local, not Internet, when I switched it to internet there were plenty of games.

ex-UEAW Mod Team Mapper.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #94
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

Long time since i played this game, but it's usalt diffrent from time to time. I play what i feel like.
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #95
Darth Xander
Riding Pterodactyls

Current Game: Star Wars KOTOR II
I play DS also Its fun to use force grip because on levels like Taspir III its fun to hold your enemy over the edge of a bridge or roof and hold them over the lava then simple let go mwahaha.

Darth Xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2008, 01:42 AM   #96
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
I use light side. Mainly since I don't use very many combat force except for Lightning or (sometimes) grip. But I like light side since almost everyone in my clan is a darksider. I just use Absorb against them and go in for the kill. Plus I can use HEAL. One of the best force powers ever

"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Which alignment do you use? (JA)